• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Mad_Martian

SOMEONE PLEASE... PASS THIS ON TO HOAGLAND FOR ME....

"MAY I PLEASE.... HAVE A CUP OF THAT PRECIOUS WINE I BEEN WAITIN' FOR ALL THESE YEARS?" ;-)
I SEE IT MAY BE TIME,... AND AGED WELL???? Hmmmmmmmm....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on April 30, 2018, 03:09:29 PM
Marc Biedermann, Lead Guitar
Joe Satriani, Rhythm Guitar
https://youtu.be/H5uYum80NaQ?t=3m58s

You think they're aliens? Satch plays like he's from outer space.

Mad_Martian

Theadora.... You said... "If you and Hoagland were to work together, you with the images you've mined, and Hoagland with his analysis and political activism, the team would occasionally, make good guests for George Knapp."

LOL... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
NOW WE GET TO FULL-FILLING HOAGLAND'S 'MODEL' HOW GOOD THINGS CAN COME OF THIS, IF... THE RIGHT PATH WAS CHOSEN???

tHAT WOULD ENABLE THIS ALL TO COME FORTH!!! ;-)

IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN THEADORA & ALL ELSE???....

HOAGLAND WOULD BE REDEEMED TO THE WORLD & DESTROY AGAINST ALL... & I MEAN FUCKING ALL... OF HIS DETRACTORS.... (names unmentioned LOL)

THAT IS FOR STARTERS!!
THEN WE... WOULD ROCK ALL OF YOUR WORLDS!! ;-)
That is also is EXACTLY WHAT IS NEEDED. BUT FUCK DOIN THIS FOR GEORGE KNAPP...

NO.... BUT ONLY... FOR THE MARTIAN REVELATION!!!!

IT WAS I WHO WENT THROUGH THIS TRIAL BY FUCKING FIRE.... KNAPP NEVER REPLIED ABOUT HEARING MY STORY AND CASE EVIDENCE!!

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

OHHH MY GOD...... DURING THAT SHOW IN 2006, HE DID SAY "GARY.... GOOD GOD,..... YOUR ABOUT TO BECOME... MAINSTREAM??!!"

HE WOULD BE REDEEMED AS I SAID... NOT ONLY FROM THINGS MENTIONED, BUT BY AND BECAUSE ME... I WOULD BE VALIDATING HIS WORK,... VINDICATING HIM AND HIS WORK,.. & HIM,.. AS A PERSON, IN LIGHT OF WHAT WE SEEN ON THE SURFACE,... WE NOW KNOW IS REALLY NOT HIM?!

HE JUST CANNOT OR COULD NOT,... AT THAT TIME,.. BE ABLE TO ANSWER... AND TRIED TO HELP ME,... TO HOPEFULLY KNOWING I WOULD SEE IT.... IN TIME?!

I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES OR EVEN SEEN IT. I AM PRESENTING IT AND THAT IS EVIDENCE FOR HIS WORK, AS WELL AS MINE.
NOW,... THAT IS WHERE I ALSO, WOULD BE VINDICATED... AS WELL AS VALIDATED, FOR MY WORK, IN HELPING HIM?,..... TO LEAVE THE LEGACY HE WOULD THEN OBVIOUSLY REALLY DESERVE?!

HE WOULD BE FREE!!!!!!!!!
VINDICATED....

I KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE.... & I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM OPENLY SAYING THIS LIKE THIS HERE......& NOW.

I KNOW ONE THING CAP??....

I REALLY CAN USE A NICE BIG VIKING MUG FULL OF DAT SPECIAL WINE......
THIS IS SO FUCKING AMAZING.... AND AGAIN, I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM OPENLY STATING THIS ALL HERE NOW NEITHER....

HE ALSO SAID TO ME IN THAT SHOW,... LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOUR GONNA BE ABLE TO LOOK YOUR CRITICS IN THE EYE, AND SAY,... I TOLD YOU SO??"

AS I AM DOING NOW TO YOU ALL....

This makes me feel... Humbling...
yet excited,... yet not knowing HOW TO TRUST HIM IN LIGHT OF THE DATA WE HAVE LOOKED AT?!!!!!

UNLESS AN OFFICIAL NASA PRESS CONFERENCE,... ACKNOWLEDGING THIS, AS PERSON OF AUTHORITY, WHICH HE IS/WAS,.... NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ME.......

NOW IF THEADORA'S WISHFUL PREDICTIONS CAN COME TRUE???/... WOW....

HE AND ME... WOULD BE... REDEEMED!!!! TIME FOR WINE!!! HE KNOWS WHAT I MEAN BY SAYING THAT ALSO.
AM I WORTHY TO DRINK????

MAYBE... MAYBE NOT, BUT I STILL AM VERY THIRSTY TO DRINK TO WHERE I BEEN LED TO DRINK.... I COULD NOT BE FORCED.... FREE WILL AY????????

I THINK I DESERVE AT LEAST A SIP OF THAT WINE, AS THAT WOULD STILL,... VALIDATE AND VINDICATE ME AND MY WORK,.. AND I WOULD VALIDATE AND VINDICATE HIS......

IT MUST MEAN THIS!!!!!!!
IT IS WHAT THE DATA LEADS US ALL TO SEE.... IT IS WHERE ALL THESE SWAHEELY CODE LANGUAGE BULLSHIT HAS LED ME IN IT'S BREADCRUMBS FROM HIM... AND OTHERS.... THAT IS SHOWING ME THAT FUTURE IN THIS TIME LINE!!!

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS....
AND THEADORA IS RIGHT....

IT WOULD BE INTERNATIONAL APPEARANCES!!!! WOW....

NOT TO MENTION A REAL WORTHY BOOK OF THIS ALL TO BE PUT FORTH IN THE RIGHT WAY.... AS I WANTED TO WRITE IT TO BE. THE TRUTH, THE GOODS,... AND THE MARTIAN REVELATION!!!

IF THIS IS SO?? THAT MEANS.... HE REALLY NOT HATES ME???
BECAUSE... HE NEEDED/NEEDS ME?!

I MEAN IF THIS IS WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE,.... I ONLY WANT GOOD TO COME FORTH OF THIS.... SO I CAN SOLVE AND CLOSE THIS CASE FROM THE TWILIGHT ZONE THAT LITERALLY HAS ALMOST HAD ME KILLED SEVERAL TIMES.

HE DID ALSO SAY IN THAT 2006 SHOW THAT WE WOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT WE USED TO DO THAT MADE US.... GREAT???? HOLY SHIT!!!!!

THEADORA,... YOUR IDEA IS THE ONLY GOOD SOLUTION.... AND CERTAINLY ABOUT FUCKING TIME... BECAUSE I ADMIT,... I AM BEAT OF ALL THIS SHIT. BUT I AINT EVER GONNA STOP FIGHTING FOR THE TRUTH... FOR YOU ALL!!! JUSS SAYIN!!

WHAT IF...????
THAT AMAZING AGE OLD QUESTION THAT LEADS TO SO MANY PLACES....

WE BOTH ARE, HOAGLAND AND MYSELF, IF I AND HE IS CORRECT?,... ;-) .....WE ARE BOTH ABOUT TO BECOME REDEEMED.... IN OUR WORK.

2 SCIENTISTS AS IT WERE,.... WHO NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER?,....  USING THE SAME DATA COMING TO SIMILAR CONCLUSIONS, BUT ONE IS REAL,.. ONE IS NOT. THE REAL CONCLUSION IS WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE, THAT I,... & HE IS CORRECT?!

THAT IS THE HARDER VIEW TO BELIEVE, THE ONE BEHIND THE SURFACE OF WHAT YOU CAN SEE,  OF WHAT IS ON THE SURFACE.

This all does indeed fulfill Hoagland's claims does it not? Good God. Hoagland even admitted to me on my show once that no matter what, in the end, he will be shown to have been right???

CAN THIS BE RIGHT?????????

I DID INDEED FIND THE RED DOT!!! ;-)

Theadora.... WHAT IF....????
WOW.....

HE ALSO WANTED ME TO BELIEVE WHEN WE HAD OUR FALLING OUT, THAT I WAS REALLY JOHN CONNNOR. NO FATE BUT WHAT WE MAKE????

I NEED THAT DRINK NOW.... CAPTAIN..???  :-/

Mad_Martian

DAMMMM I GOTTA GIT MY MIND ON SOMETHING ELSE.... INCREDIBLE!! WOW.

ANYWAYS... Here is an image from MRO ctx imager of the Face at Cydonia I just processed. Again. LOL.

P22_009642_22126

Now look how NASA graces us all with his shit. Same image... WHY????? :-/
http://viewer.mars.asu.edu/planetview/inst/ctx/P22_009642_2216_XN_41N009W#P=P22_009642_2216_XN_41N009W&T=2

expat

Quote from: Theadora on April 30, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
What really is at 19.5? 

Answer: None of the top 10 most damaging earthquakes in history. None of the top ten most violent volcanic eruptions in history.

Mauna Loa (Not Mauna Kea as Hoagland wrote on p.91 of "Dark Mission")

IN OTHER WORDS: Hoagland's ideas about hyperdimensional energy are a load of codswallop.

Theadora

If Gary Leggiere, didn't exist, Richard C. Hoagland, would have had to invent him.

Theadora

So then, who invented Richard C. Hoagland, and who can detect the subtle differences between a Long Island and a New Jersey, accent?  Has anyone ever seen Gary Leggiere, in person?

expat

"Co-creator of the Pioneer plaque."

WHAT A FUCKING BARE-FACED LIAR THE MAN IS. He had no hand in the creation of that plaque whatsoever. It was created by Sagan, his wife Linda, and Frank Drake.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on May 01, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

WHAT A FUCKING BARE-FACED LIAR THE MAN IS

Now, now, Patrick, simmer down.  Clearly you exaggerate.  He sports quite a fashionable beard, these days.

Mad_Martian

Theadora, you said... "If Gary Leggiere, didn't exist, Richard C. Hoagland, would have had to invent him."

LOL... MAD MARTIAN MODEL 101? LOL.

yes i still also find it really odd he never took that Logo off his page. Others who update his page could have done it if he had asked. Indeed strange things...

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on May 01, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
Theadora, you said... "If Gary Leggiere, didn't exist, Richard C. Hoagland, would have had to invent him."

LOL... MAD MARTIAN MODEL 101? LOL.

yes i still also find it really odd he never took that Logo off his page. Others who update his page could have done it if he had asked. Indeed strange things...

The last word on his index page.  How can he honestly call you a stalker, when he has continually, advertised, and continues to advertise, your show?  How is it that Hoagland managed to lose his Joisy accent, and you still, haven't?  Why do you and he have the same 
idiosyncratic typing style?  What ever possessed Hoagland to think that he could replace Art, instead of Noory?  How did you learn to do your radio show?  How can you and he both be so smart, supposedly without college degrees?  Why is it that even though you're really smart, you sound so stupid?  Let's see you talk live over a webcam, Gary.  Let's see you field live questions, with your lips moving to say the same words that the audio conveys.

Hoagland (you) have left us the clue on the front page of, enterprisemission.com ; because the criminal wants to be caught, or simply to play fair?

If you catch a little Leprechaun by his ear, do you get a pot of gold?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsQnWWFBEl8

Theadora

Quote from: expat on May 01, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

WHAT A FUCKING BARE-FACED LIAR THE MAN IS. He had no hand in the creation of that plaque whatsoever. It was created by Sagan, his wife Linda, and Frank Drake.

Patrick, the Irish name gives you away.  You are the same little leprechaun as Hoagland, Leggiere, Robbins, and Concannon.  Why is Richard C. Hoagland, partners with James Oberg?  How is it that Linda Moulton Howe, and Richard C. Hoagland, live together in the same town near, Roswell, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, yet they don't appear to be a team?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnB9HTZAPyQ

Theadora

When Art Bell told the interlocutor that Gary is Hoagland's stalker, and Gary objected to that characterization, Bell was already in on the gag.  Just ask him.

When Carl Sagan told Mike Wallace, "If you don't have a doctorate, you aren't even in the debate."  Was he talking about Richard C. Hoagland, as if he didn't know he actually has one?  Why does Hoagland pretend to take offense at Sagan; because he changed his tune?  He used to say billions and billions of stars, there's got to be life.  Then he turns around and writes a book that says that anyone who sees ET is nuts as drunken Irish chasing rainbows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

Mad_Martian

LOL... Theadora, you SIRIUS??

Now how can YOU say that? That is more far fetched then what is happening and what has been done. LOL!!

Also, you KNOW I aint Hoagland, as you heard him & myself speak together. ;-)

You said,.... "The last word on his index page.  How can he honestly call you a stalker, when he has continually, advertised, and continues to advertise, your show?"

I know!! I also stated something about that didn't I? WEIRD!

You said... "Why do you and he have the same idiosyncratic typing style?"

Ummmm... We do? I never heard that before. LOL.

You said... "What ever possessed Hoagland to think that he could replace Art, instead of Noory?"

Ummmm again. ... How or why would I know that? Odd question Theadora.

You said... "How did you learn to do your radio show?"

Hmmmmm again. HOW? By doing it and morphing and learning one show at a time. I not know what you mean... :-/

You said.... "How can you and he both be so smart, supposedly without college degrees? "

Ummmm again.... I am smart, yet not stupid. I grew up using my brain what God gave me to use. Also, as evidenced, I had a secret education as it were it seems obvious. Teaching me things which you cannot learn nor cannot get a degree for in any college, accept, maybe the INVISIBLE College? ;-)
Also... it is obvious Theadora,.. MY STEPS ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT OF MY OWN WALKING! THAT ALSO IS IMPORTANT TO ALL THIS!! Juss sayin...

You said..."Why is it that even though you're really smart, you sound so stupid?"

WOW Theadora... Because I maybe have an excuse... I been guided through TIME by an unseen intelligence, to help create what someone wants/wanted created?! I am far from stupid and the insult not applies. It is called... UNDERESTIMATION? Maybe? LOL.
John Connor wins the war in the end.... I THINK... LIKE HIM AS I AM HIM! ;-) Now, is this by my own design of who I am, or would it fall to the WHO who CREATED ME? ;-)

TIME is a funny thing everyone... But also is connected as reasoning of a technology as I tried to show really exists, to kinda answer your question without getting into it all now.

The WAR is coming... again. This Time.. JOHN CONNOR WILL NOT BE FOOLED AND WE WILL INDEED... WIN! Juss sayin... NONSENSE some may say. Of course, in the eyes of those who have not seen nor experienced. It is part of the TIME technology that even allows me, back in TIME to destroy OUR ENEMIES. To try Preventing things of which will help make the possibility that the war which is coming will never happen. If you think in concepts and theories of TIME, you may well indeed also SEE how I can be so smart,.. yet so stupid at the same time. Think... of the possibilities in my words and let me know if you figure that out. ;-) Think of Back To The Future movies and plot lines without the double version occupying the same TIME as oneself. Like Marty McFly for instance. HOW WOULD,.. OR CAN,.. THAT CHANGE... THINGS? ;-) Juss sayin...

To put it simply, the TIME TECHNOLOGY allows me to PHASE IN. But what do I really know? .. I'm MAD MARTIAN after all... only in TIME, with the TRUTH be seen. Which is what I am trying to do... NOW in this TIME! ;-)

Theadora, you said... "Let's see you talk live over a webcam, Gary.  Let's see you field live questions, with your lips moving to say the same words that the audio conveys."

Hmmmmm. Interesting. You think it was and is NOT myself speaking? My ugly mug will not make you feel any better. BUT funny you say that, as in TIME, I will be able to be viewed speaking, while on with guests, or to show images etc... VERY IMPORTANT! ;-)  But.. One show at a time.. in TIME, it will be what has to be to make it all work out juss fine. For everyone, NOT just for myself... TRUST me there please. I know I know... NONSENSE. LOL!!

Theadora,... You said... "Hoagland (you) have left us the clue on the front page of, enterprisemission.com ; because the criminal wants to be caught, or simply to play fair? If you catch a little Leprechaun by his ear, do you get a pot of gold?"

LOL!! ME?? I have no control or access to his Enterprise Mission page to be able to do anything. NOR WOULD I DO SUCH A THING TO ANYONE ELSE!
Now, is this a case of where the CRIMINAL... NASA'S CRIMINAL MIND?... wantes to be caught? Hmmmmmm Interesting Theadora... Your now thinking SIRIUSLY! ;-) Your cogs are a spinnin' I see. ;-)

Now to play fair? None of this shit has been FAIR. THIS IS ALL TOO REAL for me, in my past,... in the present,.. & in MY FUTURE. YOUR... NEW.. FUTURE!

THE MARTIAN REVELATION!!!

Yet think also.. how also what you said maybe something of importance. Has any of YOU ever seen carefully the movie WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY? Now this is what is more to the tune I think your trying to ring your own bell with & over? ;-)

IF He & I are both right, in this sense now,.. This would be the most exciting aspect. BUT... Charlie PUTS IT DOWN. I DID NOT. I COULD NOT,.. NOR I CANNOT as all our future depends upon it. Including HIS!

Many possibilities exist NOW, as there are multiple time lines that the enemy has secured, and was now taken away. Now is to create PREVENTION! But at the same time, it also means the enemy can still RISE UP and figure out what has been already done through TIME and is smart enough to sense and figure it out LITERALLY through TIME, to see if it could still find the means to win the WAR against Humanity... BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS!!

I know i know again... NONSENSE. Hopefully it will really be.. THIS TIME!!

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on May 01, 2018, 04:03:53 PM
LOL... Theadora, you SIRIUS??

Now how can YOU say that? That is more far fetched then what is happening and what has been done. LOL!!

Also, you KNOW I aint Hoagland, as you heard him & myself speak together. ;-)

You said,.... "The last word on his index page.  How can he honestly call you a stalker, when he has continually, advertised, and continues to advertise, your show?"

I know!! I also stated something about that didn't I? WEIRD!

You said... "Why do you and he have the same idiosyncratic typing style?"

Ummmm... We do? I never heard that before. LOL.

You said... "What ever possessed Hoagland to think that he could replace Art, instead of Noory?"

Ummmm again. ... How or why would I know that? Odd question Theadora.

You said... "How did you learn to do your radio show?"

Hmmmmm again. HOW? By doing it and morphing and learning one show at a time. I not know what you mean... :-/

You said.... "How can you and he both be so smart, supposedly without college degrees? "

Ummmm again.... I am smart, yet not stupid. I grew up using my brain what God gave me to use. Also, as evidenced, I had a secret education as it were it seems obvious. Teaching me things which you cannot learn nor cannot get a degree for in any college, accept, maybe the INVISIBLE College? ;-)
Also... it is obvious Theadora,.. MY STEPS ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT OF MY OWN WALKING! THAT ALSO IS IMPORTANT TO ALL THIS!! Juss sayin...

You said..."Why is it that even though you're really smart, you sound so stupid?"

WOW Theadora... Because I maybe have an excuse... I been guided through TIME by an unseen intelligence, to help create what someone wants/wanted created?! I am far from stupid and the insult not applies. It is called... UNDERESTIMATION? Maybe? LOL.
John Connor wins the war in the end.... I THINK... LIKE HIM AS I AM HIM! ;-) Now, is this by my own design of who I am, or would it fall to the WHO who CREATED ME? ;-)

TIME is a funny thing everyone... But also is connected as reasoning of a technology as I tried to show really exists, to kinda answer your question without getting into it all now.

The WAR is coming... again. This Time.. JOHN CONNOR WILL NOT BE FOOLED AND WE WILL INDEED... WIN! Juss sayin... NONSENSE some may say. Of course, in the eyes of those who have not seen nor experienced. It is part of the TIME technology that even allows me, back in TIME to destroy OUR ENEMIES. To try Preventing things of which will help make the possibility that the war which is coming will never happen. If you think in concepts and theories of TIME, you may well indeed also SEE how I can be so smart,.. yet so stupid at the same time. Think... of the possibilities in my words and let me know if you figure that out. ;-) Think of Back To The Future movies and plot lines without the double version occupying the same TIME as oneself. Like Marty McFly for instance. HOW WOULD,.. OR CAN,.. THAT CHANGE... THINGS? ;-) Juss sayin...

To put it simply, the TIME TECHNOLOGY allows me to PHASE IN. But what do I really know? .. I'm MAD MARTIAN after all... only in TIME, with the TRUTH be seen. Which is what I am trying to do... NOW in this TIME! ;-)

Theadora, you said... "Let's see you talk live over a webcam, Gary.  Let's see you field live questions, with your lips moving to say the same words that the audio conveys."

Hmmmmm. Interesting. You think it was and is NOT myself speaking? My ugly mug will not make you feel any better. BUT funny you say that, as in TIME, I will be able to be viewed speaking, while on with guests, or to show images etc... VERY IMPORTANT! ;-)  But.. One show at a time.. in TIME, it will be what has to be to make it all work out juss fine. For everyone, NOT just for myself... TRUST me there please. I know I know... NONSENSE. LOL!!

Theadora,... You said... "Hoagland (you) have left us the clue on the front page of, enterprisemission.com ; because the criminal wants to be caught, or simply to play fair? If you catch a little Leprechaun by his ear, do you get a pot of gold?"

LOL!! ME?? I have no control or access to his Enterprise Mission page to be able to do anything. NOR WOULD I DO SUCH A THING TO ANYONE ELSE!
Now, is this a case of where the CRIMINAL... NASA'S CRIMINAL MIND?... wantes to be caught? Hmmmmmm Interesting Theadora... Your now thinking SIRIUSLY! ;-) Your cogs are a spinnin' I see. ;-)

Now to play fair? None of this shit has been FAIR. THIS IS ALL TOO REAL for me, in my past,... in the present,.. & in MY FUTURE. YOUR... NEW.. FUTURE!

THE MARTIAN REVELATION!!!

Yet think also.. how also what you said maybe something of importance. Has any of YOU ever seen carefully the movie WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY? Now this is what is more to the tune I think your trying to ring your own bell with & over? ;-)

IF He & I are both right, in this sense now,.. This would be the most exciting aspect. BUT... Charlie PUTS IT DOWN. I DID NOT. I COULD NOT,.. NOR I CANNOT as all our future depends upon it. Including HIS!

Many possibilities exist NOW, as there are multiple time lines that the enemy has secured, and was now taken away. Now is to create PREVENTION! But at the same time, it also means the enemy can still RISE UP and figure out what has been already done through TIME and is smart enough to sense and figure it out LITERALLY through TIME, to see if it could still find the means to win the WAR against Humanity... BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS!!

I know i know again... NONSENSE. Hopefully it will really be.. THIS TIME!!

You may be being guided by the unseens, Gary, but you still aren't stupid.  I merely reefer to your bombastic style, which your detractors use to detract from you. 

What I'm accusing you of, is being a ghost character of Richard C. Hoagland's.  The fairness to which I allude, is in Hoagland (another character created by whomever he really is) is his leaving us a clue, a tongue in cheek, by posting your logo on his page, as if to confirm that he has to disavow you like in Mission Impossible if anybody gets caught or killed.

Yes, you know full well how Hoagland types on his facebutt posts, and you type in the same style.  Another clue that you and Hoagland are characters of the same author.  Hoagland in physical form is the real guy, but the identity is established by a US Government, spook agency.

It's obvious to me, that who ever Hoagland really is, that he as degrees in both Nuclear Physics, and Communications; an unusual dual major, but fitting.  Do you, Gary, have any media footage of you speaking on camera created by an independent third party, as Hoagland does?  Just because there are audio programs of Hoagland and Leggiere speaking with each other, doesn't mean that the voices aren't created by one and the same, talent.

astroguy

Quote from: Theadora on April 30, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
Why would Hoagland tell us that Giza is at 19.5 if it isn't?
Because Hoagland has lied (or, generously, "stretched the truth") about everything that he claims is at "19.5" across the solar system.  Both Expat and I have documented this.  The problem is that most people just accept what people tell them and don't check.

Theadora

Quote from: astroguy on May 01, 2018, 05:16:46 PM
Because Hoagland has lied (or, generously, "stretched the truth") about everything that he claims is at "19.5" across the solar system.  Both Expat and I have documented this.  The problem is that most people just accept what people tell them and don't check.

How stupid are you, Stuart?  Oh, yeah, that's right, you are a ghost character as well.  The Gary character has already noted that the Hoagland character was alluding to another pyramid on Mars, not Giza.  It was my error in confusing the reeference.  While you make an otherwise plausible explanation, you are disingenuous in stating it. 

Okay, where did Hoagland ever actually say that Giza is at 19.5 latitude, dude?

Theadora

Ahoy, Gary character, 

I haven't listened to even one of Hoagland's shows with him as host.  It's not that I boycott him, I just don't know if I have the technology available, and haven't been interested enough to make the effort, but it now occurs to me, that although he has guests on that may or might not be worth a shit, perhaps he is presenting them with an overwritten code? 

If you have caught or would consider catching his program, maybe there might be material worth deconstructing?  Maybe he's still trying to tell us something?  Or has he gone completely commercial, selling out to the Owls, and throwing in towel? 

Why haven't you reviewed for us, The Other Side Of Midnight, already?  See, there's another aspect which you share with Expat; he hasn't either.

Mad_Martian

Theadora..  You said... "What I'm accusing you of, is being a ghost character of Richard C. Hoagland's. "

I aint sure what that means?! I am no ghost. LOL... Some say a character for sure LOL.

You said... " by posting your logo on his page, as if to confirm that he has to disavow you like in Mission Impossible if anybody gets caught or killed. "

Again, his page has had my logo there in that spot since 2002-2003 I believe?

You said... "Yes, you know full well how Hoagland types on his facebutt posts, and you type in the same style."

Hmmmm... I never noticed that I type like him... That maybe interesting.

You said..."Another clue that you and Hoagland are characters of the same author.  Hoagland in physical form is the real guy, but the identity is established by a US Government, spook agency."

Hmmmmm.. Possible.. or what you may not be considering, due to the technology,.. is that THE MARTIANS may be literally involved. Take that as ya wanna.

You said..."Do you, Gary, have any media footage of you speaking on camera created by an independent third party, as Hoagland does?  Just because there are audio programs of Hoagland and Leggiere speaking with each other, doesn't mean that the voices aren't created by one and the same, talent."

Again, this is more far fetched than my case and what I found Theadora. But no, i not think so. There is none. But people have seen and met me. Ask them. ;-)

Theadora

Trying to sort out, Hoagland, Leggiere, Expat, Robbins, and others, now reminds me of how the Orbs were testing me for pattern recognition.  Of course, they are telepathic; the Orbs, that is.

Mad_Martian

Theadora... You said... "I haven't listened to even one of Hoagland's shows with him as host.  It's not that I boycott him, I just don't know if I have the technology available, and haven't been interested enough to make the effort, but it now occurs to me, that although he has guests on that may or might not be worth a shit, perhaps he is presenting them with an overwritten code?  "

YES!!! He is and does!!!

You said... "If you have caught or would consider catching his program, maybe there might be material worth deconstructing?  Maybe he's still trying to tell us something?  Or has he gone completely commercial, selling out to the Owls, and throwing in towel?  "

I sometimes listen. There is shit from each show I can use to paint about the UFO DIARIES, THE FACES IMAGES, THE WHYS, THE HOWS,... I AM JUST TIRED OF DOING IT AND WHAT SEEMS TO GET NO PLACE REALLY. Look I mean I used parts from his shows already even to make my PAINTINGS of him UN-OFFICIALLY telling the truth.

In fact, I made another coded  or decoded painting collage Theadora. With Him and ART BELL BELIEVE IT OR NOT! I just have to make the video for it.

You said... "Why haven't you reviewed for us, The Other Side Of Midnight, already?  See, there's another aspect which you share with Expat; he hasn't either."

Why? Many know how I feel as I said on my show already. ;-) I do wanna say and admit, it juss aint the same without that DICK Hoagland involved with THE MARTIAN REVELATION. But I already openly stated I WANNA SPEAK WITH HIM. ;-)

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on May 01, 2018, 06:58:37 PM
Theadora..  You said... "What I'm accusing you of, is being a ghost character of Richard C. Hoagland's. "

I aint sure what that means?! I am no ghost. LOL... Some say a character for sure LOL.

You said... " by posting your logo on his page, as if to confirm that he has to disavow you like in Mission Impossible if anybody gets caught or killed. "

Again, his page has had my logo there in that spot since 2002-2003 I believe?

You said... "Yes, you know full well how Hoagland types on his facebutt posts, and you type in the same style."

Hmmmm... I never noticed that I type like him... That maybe interesting.

You said..."Another clue that you and Hoagland are characters of the same author.  Hoagland in physical form is the real guy, but the identity is established by a US Government, spook agency."

Hmmmmm.. Possible.. or what you may not be considering, due to the technology,.. is that THE MARTIANS may be literally involved. Take that as ya wanna.

You said..."Do you, Gary, have any media footage of you speaking on camera created by an independent third party, as Hoagland does?  Just because there are audio programs of Hoagland and Leggiere speaking with each other, doesn't mean that the voices aren't created by one and the same, talent."

Again, this is more far fetched than my case and what I found Theadora. But no, i not think so. There is none. But people have seen and met me. Ask them. ;-)

Okay, lets just say as if you are as you present yourself to be, and probably really are, I find it strange that nobody has come forth, claiming to be a high school classmate of Hoagland, to tell us what he was like as a teen; that sort of thing. 

Maybe he leaves your logo there, to make it seem as if you are like a cartoon character that he's drawn?  What if he feels that the content of the programs that he did with you, are more important than subsequent, personal differences?

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on May 01, 2018, 07:16:58 PM
Theadora... You said... "I haven't listened to even one of Hoagland's shows with him as host.  It's not that I boycott him, I just don't know if I have the technology available, and haven't been interested enough to make the effort, but it now occurs to me, that although he has guests on that may or might not be worth a shit, perhaps he is presenting them with an overwritten code?  "

YES!!! He is and does!!!

You said... "If you have caught or would consider catching his program, maybe there might be material worth deconstructing?  Maybe he's still trying to tell us something?  Or has he gone completely commercial, selling out to the Owls, and throwing in towel?  "

I sometimes listen. There is shit from each show I can use to paint about the UFO DIARIES, THE FACES IMAGES, THE WHYS, THE HOWS,... I AM JUST TIRED OF DOING IT AND WHAT SEEMS TO GET NO PLACE REALLY. Look I mean I used parts from his shows already even to make my PAINTINGS of him UN-OFFICIALLY telling the truth.

In fact, I made another coded  or decoded painting collage Theadora. With Him and ART BELL BELIEVE IT OR NOT! I just have to make the video for it.

You said... "Why haven't you reviewed for us, The Other Side Of Midnight, already?  See, there's another aspect which you share with Expat; he hasn't either."

Why? Many know how I feel as I said on my show already. ;-) I do wanna say and admit, it juss aint the same without that DICK Hoagland involved with THE MARTIAN REVELATION. But I already openly stated I WANNA SPEAK WITH HIM. ;-)

As a show of good faith, you might consider to have Mean Green send a cash gift to Robin, and then have him follow up to see what they might accept, in order to have Hoagland to do your show, or to have you on as a guest of Hoagland's.  He may be too, wary of the Owls to accept, even if he were to be comfortable with you, but it might be worth a try?

While you have indeed made some amazing discoveries on your own, if Hoagland is still pumping out coded messages, then you are remiss in your duties not to deconstruct them to your audience.  Is it really just all about you, Gary?

I look most forward to the Hoagland/Bell, collage.

Mad_Martian

Theadora.. You said... "I find it strange that nobody has come forth, claiming to be a high school classmate of Hoagland, to tell us what he was like as a teen; that sort of thing.  "

I agree that sounds strange. But I was not there neither. LOL. He is like 30 years older than myself.

You said..."Maybe he leaves your logo there, to make it seem as if you are like a cartoon character that he's drawn? "

Hmmmm... Maybe... as he helped create me that is for certain.  That's also insulting isn't it?!

You said... "What if he feels that the content of the programs that he did with you, are more important than subsequent, personal differences?"

Then it is only helping as a confirmation then to what I found, and already tried to show. I or it, was NOT good enough. Look I tried to show that in this video, even using clips from that 2006 show to SHOW, YES.. YOUR RIGHT!

DE-CODING AND DIS-COVERING NASA'S CRIMINAL MIND. ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE3Lmuv5H0Q

Mad_Martian

If one really wants to look deeper into this RABBIT HOLE??... I made a 4 part video. In 2014.
I titled it appropriately based upon following the data, Richard Hoagland Playing In NASA's Coded Junk Yard!
Walk through them to the end. watch and listen closely. TAKE NOTES NOT-SEES! watch Full screen view. See and capture EVIDENCES as well. ;-)

In the least, you all will be entertained. But Hoagland explains MUCH in an UN-OFFICIAL WAY. This all gets explained within these parts. You must watch them in order to come out from that ride with your mind thinking and readjusted. ;-)

You so called REAL LISTENERS TO HOAGLAND, should know what I just spoken of, he indeed has said similar things. Your consciousnesses must be changed so you can TUNE IN instead of STAYING TUNED... Cause many NOT listening to what he said over the many years using this code down through time which has been applied by HIM,.. &... THE SCRIPT!

he also always said YOUR NEVER GONNA GET OFFICIAL DISCLOSURE!! he said it will in fact,.. come from something in the form,... EXACTLY AS I AM BRINGING HIS UNOFFICIAL DICKCLOSURE forth for you all to SEE. It must be made SAFE TO BE SEEN,.. THEN HE CAN COME FORTH AND OFFICIALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE RUINS ARE INDEED THERE! ;-)

Theadora??? Also within these 4 special unoffical DICKSCLOSURES,... You will see that some of the questions your having and thinking about was already answered. Juss sayin. NOT ME though... But HOAGLAND!! ;-)

is this NOT exactly the model in which Hoagland stated would come forth out from the ether? An unofficial reality that we can make real???
Serious minds will take note and notice! ;-)

Comedy and puns aside within these, you will indeed see a working model that explains this all.. STILL,.. MY QUESTION IS... HOW????

Well Theadora & others? Hoagland also explains about Theadora's INTELLIGENT outlooks, regards to smart n stupid. Hows that for a coincidence Theadora?? Your gettin your answers. You all just must trudge through this ride to see THE BIGGER PICTURE AND THE PLAY WITHIN THE PLAY!! ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvr5r528yMk&list=PLyf26BVJj6WYy2EKtIi50F2AhZrt_joyZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnvlKYgOCNg&index=2&list=PLyf26BVJj6WYy2EKtIi50F2AhZrt_joyZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ78MZYk6VA&index=3&list=PLyf26BVJj6WYy2EKtIi50F2AhZrt_joyZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOJySVF_q8w&index=4&list=PLyf26BVJj6WYy2EKtIi50F2AhZrt_joyZ

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on May 01, 2018, 12:17:35 AM
Theadora.... You said... "If you and Hoagland were to work together, you with the images you've mined, and Hoagland with his analysis and political activism, the team would occasionally, make good guests for George Knapp."

I DID INDEED FIND THE RED DOT!!! ;-)

Theadora.... WHAT IF....????
WOW.....

Why did Vincent specifically demand a black magic marker?  Why did the psycho bitch, hand him a red one, instead?