• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

expat

Quote from: Theadora on April 29, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
Expat, in what way do you disagree with these findings, as presented by Richard C. Hoagland on his website?

Hoagland has stated, many times, and emphatically in that shcoolmasterly way he has, that Brookings called for suppression of any evidence NASA might find of extraterrestrial intelligence. Maragret Mead's evidence was of actual meetings between societies at very different levels of development.  Not at all the same thing.

Please note that the studies of the question Brookings recommended were never funded, never carried out. Brookings is a bust for Hoagland.

wr250

from what ive seen, i doubt there is any intelligence on this planet.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on April 30, 2018, 07:56:35 AM
Hoagland has stated, many times, and emphatically in that shcoolmasterly way he has, that Brookings called for suppression of any evidence NASA might find of extraterrestrial intelligence. Maragret Mead's evidence was of actual meetings between societies at very different levels of development.  Not at all the same thing.

Please note that the studies of the question Brookings recommended were never funded, never carried out. Brookings is a bust for Hoagland.

The above quoted statement by Dr Mead in Brookings, is motive for the suppression of ostensible evidence of ET intelligence, by NASA.  I find that Hoagland has indeed produced a preponderance of circumstantial evidence, of such.  Even schoolmasters and college professors, aren't necessarily wrong, all of the time.

Rightly or wrongly, courts of law have convicted defendants of murder without a dead body in evidence, and sentenced the convict to death.  The standard of evidence under the Scientific Method, of course, is much more stringent.  However, Hoagland has put forth a viable hypothesis, and even a testable theory, if only NASA were to be sued and subpoenaed during discovery.

The question then becomes, why hasn't Hoagland crowdfunded to sue NASA?

expat

Quote from: Theadora on April 30, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
The above quoted statement by Dr Mead in Brookings, is motive for the suppression of ostensible evidence of ET intelligence, by NASA. 

No it is not. Margartet Mead was referring to FACE-TO-FACE MEETINGS, not mere discovery of artifacts.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on April 30, 2018, 02:53:36 PM
No it is not. Margartet Mead was referring to FACE-TO-FACE MEETINGS, not mere discovery of artifacts.

I'm evidence of that.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on April 30, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

Narrowly, you make a fair point, Patrick, but more broadly, Richard C. Hoagland makes a better case against NASA.  Despite the fact that NASA noticed an anomalous feature on Mars at Cydonia, and named it, 'The Face,' as you allude, in light of Dr Mead's quote from Brookings, do you honestly suppose that if they believed, The Face, to be an artificial artifact, that they would toss Dr Mead's caution to the wind?

Now, let's consider your narrow point.  We have on this planet, at 19.5 Latitude, in Cairo, Egypt, The Great Pyramid at Giza, along with The Sphinx.  Has society disintegrated from the presence of those?  Whether extraterrestrial or not, they obviously were built by a more advanced civilization then exists on this planet, today.  I'd like to see modern Egyptians duplicate them.  Was there an even more advanced civilization that came along, and eradicated whoever it was that built the artifacts at Giza?  If not, then where did they go?

Might the common acceptance that Giza was built by ET, be enough to dissolve modern Western society?  Could our Draconian overloads actually be in fear of such an extrodinary belief becoming more widely held? 

Richard C. Hoagland asserts that we can in fact, handle the truth.

Let's sue NASA and find out.

astroguy

Quote from: Theadora on April 30, 2018, 06:03:20 PM
We have on this planet, at 19.5 Latitude, in Cairo, Egypt, The Great Pyramid at Giza, along with The Sphinx.
The Great Pyramid of Giza is at 29.9792°N latitude. Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

Theadora

Quote from: astroguy on April 30, 2018, 06:17:31 PM
The Great Pyramid of Giza is at 29.9792°N latitude. Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

Why would Hoagland tell us that Giza is at 19.5 if it isn't?  What really is at 19.5?  Might there be something even more significant there that he is forbidden to directly, direct US too?  Or did Hoagland not say that?  I'll own up if he didn't, and now I don't find that he did.  Besides, it doesn't alter the fact that the presence of advanced artifacts at Giza hasn't disintegrated Western civilization.

What possibly could be the harm, Stuart, of US suing NASA for their take on Brookings?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/19%C2%B050'00.0%22N+31%C2%B008'03.1%22E/@19.8333383,31.1320057,587m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d19.8333333!4d31.1341944

Mad_Martian

I wanna also claim that when Hoagland & I did that show, I again, can swear he hinted at us all something.
On the surface he was attributing to Kirby Comics, describing Mars and how the Red Dot represented the equivalent, of 19.5. Saying that is WHERE THEY SHOULD GO,... THE NEXT CLUES.

He then said they would FIND big statues,... That look like big big pussy cats. Hoagland called it The capital of Mars?! They find desolate remnants of a Martian Civilization. With statues to big pussy cats, that look like LIONS! A sculpture/structure that resembles LIONS?

Now The face at Cydonia, can fit that description, BUT The Face at Cydonia is NOT at 19.5. But at 40 degrees N Lat.

Now what if I were to tell and SHOW YOU ALL, in FACT, I discovered something fucking INCREDIBLE???? At 19.5, that also,... kinda looks like a ....Lion!!!

At 19.5 LAT, I have found an exact equivalent, to what he described there. In the form of a Martian Pyramid, sitting on a CAPITAL?? A DESOLATE REMNANT,... OF A MARTIAN CIVILIZATION.!!!

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?? WHAT DID HOAGLAND KNOW, AND HOW DID HE KNOW IT???
Because he CLUED us in saying the CLUES LED THEM TO THE RED DOT. A location,.... 19.5!!

It is also funny how Theadora and others have seen that Hoagland may have been trying to hint at something, BUT YOU HAD THE WRONG SOMETHING. BECAUSE HE SAID,.... ON MARS!! NOT EARTH.... NOT GIZA,... BUT YES THEADORA,.... CERTAINLY A PYRAMID!!! ;-) AT 19.5!!!! ;-)

Mad_Martian

I OFFICIALLY WANNA SPEAK TO HOAGLAND!!! (like he not knows lol)

Theadora, you said... "What really is at 19.5?  Might there be something even more significant there that he is forbidden to directly, direct US too?  Or did Hoagland not say that?"

YES HE DID! I helped show that over.... TIME didn't I???  ;-)

THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I found this some time ago. But not made the connections to the scripted clues he gave me many years ago until I started researching more of my find, that I was able to make the connection. How? Why?

Because believe it or not, while listening to this very interview, as I periodically listen to them, I happened to be studying and researching the image data for this find. I was blown away and held my excitement in about it.... TILL NOW!!!

Theadora's question, and intuition by her question shows she/he was thinking about it. THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE... It was a sign for me to put this forth before I even seen her/his comment. WHAT ARE THE ODDS?? NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCES!!

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 30, 2018, 07:38:12 PM
I OFFICIALLY WANNA SPEAK TO HOAGLAND!!!

THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I found this some time ago. But not made the connections to the scripted clues he gave me many years ago until I started researching more of my find, that I was able to make the connection. How? Why?

Because believe it or not, while listening to this very interview, as I periodically listen to them, I happened to be studying and researching the image data for this find. I was blown away and held my excitement in about it.... TILL NOW!!!

Theadora's question, and intuition by her question shows she/he was thinking about it. THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE... It waas a sign for me to put this forth before I even seen her/his comment. WHAT ARE THE ODDS?? NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCES!!

What, are you reading my mind, Gary?  I was just thinking that same thing myself.

You know, when Richard C. Hoagland says that NASA suppresses evidence in light of Brookings, he gets Expat to argue that he's wrong, but if Expat is right, then no harm can come from Dicksclosure.  Talk about tricky, Dicky!

Hoagland must have seen more than even the unpublished images in, The UFO Diaries.  He had no choice but to point the way to you, and to throw you under the bus, and then drive back and forth all over you, because of his knowing more officially confidential, inside shit, than you do. 

You must accept having had to fall on your sword.

Mad_Martian

In thiss code down through TIME, (as I have shown),... HOAGLAND... IS.... NASA!!

So yes Theadora,...

You said..."You know, when Richard C. Hoagland says that NASA suppresses evidence in light of Brookings, he gets Expat to argue that he's wrong, but if Expat is right, then no harm can come from Dicksclosure.  Talk about tricky, Dicky!"

LOL!!!!! NO SHIT!!!

I wish Hoagland was seein this shit. I am certain I know him well enough to think that even he would be impressed AND APPRECIATE with this DATA.

It kinda REDEEMS HIM as it were ay? In that sense I mean Theadora. 

Hmmmmmm...

I also remember in during this past show with him, HE DID SAY THAT HE THINKS I WAS/AM GONNA WIN THIS... RACE?! Hmmmmmm....

This is getting weirder and weirder, at least for me in this shit. BUT I am seeing a viable working model that connects this all, including this 19.5 riddle of his, from that interview, that shows explicitly what he described?? WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

yes Theadora... It seems we for once, seem to agree 100% on this aspect, as it shows I AINT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEEN IT,.. AND SEES IT AND PRESENTS THE PROOF OF IT!!! I KNOW... WTF??????

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 30, 2018, 07:51:21 PM
In thiss code down through TIME, (as I have shown),... HOAGLAND... IS.... NASA!!

So yes Theadora,...

You said..."You know, when Richard C. Hoagland says that NASA suppresses evidence in light of Brookings, he gets Expat to argue that he's wrong, but if Expat is right, then no harm can come from Dicksclosure.  Talk about tricky, Dicky!"

LOL!!!!! NO SHIT!!!

I wish Hoagland was seein this shit. I am certain I know him well enough to think that even he would be impressed AND APPRECIATE with this DATA.

It kinda REDEEMS HIM as it were ay? In that sense I mean Theadora. 

Hmmmmmm...

I also remember in during this past show with him, HE DID SAY THAT HE THINKS I WAS/AM GONNA WIN THIS... RACE?! Hmmmmmm....

This is getting weirder and weirder, at least for me in this shit. BUT I am seeing a viable working model that connects this all, including this 19.5 riddle of his, from that interview, that shows explicitly what he described?? WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

yes Theadora... It seems we for once, seem to agree 100% on this aspect, as it shows I AINT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEEN IT,.. AND SEES IT AND PRESENTS THE PROOF OF IT!!! I KNOW... WTF??????

Oh, so that's what you've been talking about.  I'm not consciously Hoagland's sock puppet, though, if that's partly what you are saying.  I didn't even realize some of the implications of what I said.  We seem to be tuning in on the same frequency, I think.

Hoagland is NASA, yes, but remember, NASA consists of Roosters and Owls.

Your most recent collage was more coherent than others, in that you let Hoagland say more, uncut.  Perhaps you could do more like that; some of the more poignant shit, relevant to the Code, rather than making the case of how he screwed you over.

Consider taking a similar approach to your deconstruction of Item 9.  Find the most insightful sound bites you can find of Hoagland with Art, or whatever sources there are, and assemble it as one stream of thought.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on April 30, 2018, 07:53:28 PM
Oh, so that's what you've been talking about.  I'm not consciously Hoagland's sock puppet, though, if that's partly what you are saying.  I didn't even realize some of the implications of what I said.  We seem to be tuning in on the same frequency, I think.

Hoagland is NASA, yes, but remember, NASA consists of Roosters and Owls.

Your collage was more coherent than others, in that you let Hoagland say more, uncut.  Perhaps you could do more like that; some of the more poignant shit, relevant to the Code, rather than making the case of how he screwed you over.

Consider taking a similar approach to your deconstruction of Item 9.  Find the most insightful sound bites you can find of Hoagland with Art, or whatever sources there are, and assemble it as one stream of thought.

Hoagland is NOT NASA. HE NEVER WORKED FOR NASA.

Mad_Martian

HOLY SHIT THEADORA!!!

You said..."Hoagland must have seen more than even the unpublished images in, The UFO Diaries.  He had no choice but to point the way to you, and to throw you under the bus, and then drive back and forth all over you, because of his knowing more inside official shit, than you do. 

You must accept having had to fall on your sword."

Your freakin me the fuck out NOW!!! I mean SERIOUSLY. Those exact wordings even.... HOW????

WHEN WE HAD OUR FALLING OUT, i OFFERED HIM.... MY SWORD!!! (MEANING my computer/s, stuffs to help him etc in his work... Since he wanted me out of it)

THOSE EXACT WORDS I EVEN USED!!!! WTF THEADORA????

he said... " NO... KEEP IT GARY.... YOUR GONNA NEED IT?????!!!!! "

also...

i THINK i AM GONNA GO OUT ON A LIMB,... AGAIN,... HERE N NOW.

This kinda fits. By what you described,... BASED UPON BROOKINGS,... I was being the person, in representing THE SCIENTISTS, to who had to attribute to NEW TECHNOLOGY, and the impact upon the scientists who DIS-COVERED it, would have the most DRAMATIC IMPACT upon this REVELATION, or of this new knowledge?! Again, based upon Hoagland's words of Brookings to me in that very show also! ;-)

Hope your with me STILL THEADORA here as Now maybe you can SEE I aint CRAZY!! I AM... FULL-FILLING!!! HOAGLAND'S PREDICTIONS... AND... I...AM... VALIDATING.... HOAGLAND'S WORK???!!!

ohhh my god... this new reportage... He claimed... at the head of this wave he said was MY VOICE.

Hmmmmm HOW????? How can he have KNOWN??? Plus you said Theadora ... lets look again at your words. Something important here...

You said... ""Hoagland must have seen more than even the unpublished images in, The UFO Diaries.  He had no choice but to point the way to you, and to throw you under the bus, and then drive back and forth all over you, because of his knowing more inside official shit, than you do. "

Yes and obviously must have KNEW what No other has seen or known way back then regards to the Face Pyramid of 19.5!!!!! This is manifestation that should be all impossible,.. YET HERE WE ARE... SEING THAT PROOF. IT AINT JUST MY WORDS PEOPLE!! WAKE THE FUCK UP NOW!! LOL....

Does anyone else here but me, see the importance and the amazingness and the HOLY SHIT FACTOR in play here?????
He had a choice, and he DID SAY IN FACT... (I cant believe I'm a say this,.. HE TRIED TO HELP.... ME????)

nOW tHEADORA, PLEASE FEEL ME OUT HERE SERIOUSLY ok?
Now he pointed the way to me? Because he HAD TO point the way to me or not, still is undetermined. But what is fact is that he obviously POINTED. I just not seen it or knew how to at that... TIME?!

Again stay with me. He said also in that show, again, from April 2006, that He and myself were literally part of an official acclamation disclosure program. he for over 25 years,.. and me A LITTLE LESS?

I also not need to mention his OTHER PREDICTION ABOUT THIS ALL WAS FULFILLED, Because he said IT WAS SHALL WE SAY... UN-SUPPORTED??? LOL!!!! HOW THE FUCK WOULD HE HAVE KNOWN THAT THEN???? at that time????....

Now... TIME PASSES,..... NOW at this TIME in 2018, I am officially NOW at A LITTLE LESS of the time he described about ME. ;-) COINCIDENCES???

Theadora, you may have been the keyhole now in TIME that THIS,.. can be SEEN and Full-Filled??!!

OHHHHH OHHHHHHHH...
DID HOAGLAND NOT MENTION THAT SOMETIME IN 2018,... THIS WAS... THE YEAR?????

OF WHAT??? Theadora ya said it YoSelf... DicksClosure????? :-/

Anyway, back o Brookings, and How I also in fact am attributing as my reality based upon Brookings as Hoagland described, am fulfilling and experiencing what the DIS-COVERING scientists he described when he said Brookings Predicted that the discovering scientists themselves, were the MOST EFFECTED???!!!

LOOK...

UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES,... WOULD WE BE PRESENTED?,... OR WITH HELD?... THAT INFORMATION??
A clued riddle.

One that CAN ONLY BE ANSWERED,... ONLY BY SEEING AND SOLVING OTS HIDDEN RIDDLES, AND FULFILLING IT'S PREDICTIONS?! THROUGH TIME!!!!

I WANNA SPEAK TO HOAGLAND!!!!

THEADORA... PLEASE PASS THIS IMPORTANT AND EXCITING NEWS AND EVIDENCE AROUND? TO HIS FACEBOOK ETC... MAKE PEOPLE SEE THIS???!! I will as I am finally un-banned in a few hours after 30 fucking days. Dammm Gestapo of Free Speech Violators!!

If you think or SEE this is worthy I mean Theadora. because it IS!! Thanx....

Mad_Martian

Your right Gravity.. You suck!!!
Your also very incorrect. Shut up what you NOT know obviously nuthin about. Obviously as me and Theadora are trying to HELP YOU SEE AND LEARN!!!!
I think that she/he ALSO sees.. AM I CORRECT THEADORA???

Mad_Martian

Theadora, ya said... "Hoagland is NASA, yes, but remember, NASA consists of Roosters and Owls. "

yes EXACTLY!! HOAGLAND IS NASA!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT...

Now that being said,... Hoagland also always speaks cryptically, cluing in us all into the FACT HOAGLAND STATES THERE IS A WAR ON THE INSIDE... OF NASA!!! ONE SIDE WANTS THE TRUTH OUT,... THE OTHER WORKS NOW TO PREVENT IT,... THUS HIM,.. FROM SPILLING THE BEANS,.. UNTIL?<.... iT IS SAFE... TO BE SEEN?! ;-) NOW... IN TIME... 2018?!!!!!!

iNSIDE HE IS crowing HIS CODED CLUES OVER THE MANY YEARS IN ALL THE VARIOUS PARTS OF... technology IN WHICH the RICHES ARE STREWN, ARCHIVES, SECRET LIBRARIES?....TO BE FOUND, PIECED TOGETHER ETC. ;-)

ON THE SURFACE HOAGLAND IS AN OWL.. SAYIN WHO WHO WHO?????? LOL...
PLAYIN LIKE HE NOT KNEW ME. LOL!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 30, 2018, 08:22:08 PM
Your right Gravity.. You suck!!!
Your also very incorrect. Shut up what you NOT know obviously nuthin about. Obviously as me and Theadora are trying to HELP YOU SEE AND LEARN!!!!
I think that she/he ALSO sees.. AM I CORRECT THEADORA???

Go suck a plaedian you frikkin moron imbecile. Hoagland never worked for NASA.

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2018, 08:30:42 PM
Go suck a plaedian you frikkin moron imbecile. Hoagland never worked for NASA.

Is JPL, close enough?  How about the, Department Of Energy, then?

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 30, 2018, 08:27:26 PM
Theadora, ya said... "Hoagland is NASA, yes, but remember, NASA consists of Roosters and Owls. "

yes EXACTLY!! HOAGLAND IS NASA!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT...

Now that being said,... Hoagland also always speaks cryptically, cluing in us all into the FACT HOAGLAND STATES THERE IS A WAR ON THE INSIDE... OF NASA!!! ONE SIDE WANTS THE TRUTH OUT,... THE OTHER WORKS NOW TO PREVENT IT,... THUS HIM,.. FROM SPILLING THE BEANS,.. UNTIL?<.... iT IS SAFE... TO BE SEEN?! ;-) NOW... IN TIME... 2018?!!!!!!

iNSIDE HE IS crowing HIS CODED CLUES OVER THE MANY YEARS IN ALL THE VARIOUS PARTS OF... technology IN WHICH the RICHES ARE STREWN, ARCHIVES, SECRET LIBRARIES?....TO BE FOUND, PIECED TOGETHER ETC. ;-)

ON THE SURFACE HOAGLAND IS AN OWL.. SAYIN WHO WHO WHO?????? LOL...
PLAYIN LIKE HE NOT KNEW ME. LOL!!!

Seems to me that Hoagland will never be able to go public with what he knows, and will never be at liberty to physically provide to you those images presented in, The UFO Diaries; he's in too, deep.  He may at some point, be willing to offer more cryptic clues, though.

Events might well now be irreversibly underway, making what ever can be proven to become obvious to everyone. 

He's blocked me on facebutt, but I'll Spam him with all this, with yet another, ghost account, anyway.

- Out -

Mad_Martian

GRAVITY YOU STILL SUCK... EITHER WAY HOAGLAND WAS A NASA CONSULTANT. IN A FORM YES, HE WORKED FOR NASA!! IT WAS ON BEHALF OF 'NASA' HE WAS ABLE TO HAVE THOSE SECRET FACES IMAGES TO PROVIDE TO 'JUST RELEASE THE DATA'. ;-)

HE NOT WANTED OBVIOUSLY TO BE SEEN IN ANY CONNECTION TO THE IMAGES, COSTING THE PRODUCERS MUCH MONEY AND TIME.ACCORDING TO THEM!! SO YOU... SHUT THE FUCK UP AGAIN,... AS YOU NOT KNOW SHIT. SHUT UP AND LEARN AS WHAT IS COMING IS GONNA ROCK YOUR WORLDS.

THE MARTIAN REVELATION BITCHES!

WAKE UP!!! LOL...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oej6aUDZczE&t=1887s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE3Lmuv5H0Q&t=1s

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 30, 2018, 08:42:00 PM
GRAVITY YOU STILL SUCK... EITHER WAY HOAGLAND WAS A NASA CONSULTANT. IN A FORM YES, HE WORKED FOR NASA!! IT WAS ON BEHALF OF 'NASA' HE WAS ABLE TO HAVE THOSE SECRET FACES IMAGES TO PROVIDE TO 'JUST RELEASE THE DATA'. ;-)

HE NOT WANTED OBVIOUSLY TO BE SEEN IN ANY CONNECTION TO THE IMAGES, COSTING THE PRODUCERS MUCH MONEY AND TIME.ACCORDING TO THEM!! SO YOU... SHUT THE FUCK UP AGAIN,... AS YOU NOT KNOW SHIT. SHUT UP AND LEARN AS WHAT IS COMING IS GONNA ROCK YOUR WORLDS.

THE MARTIAN REVELATION BITCHES!

WAKE UP!!! LOL...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oej6aUDZczE&t=1887s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE3Lmuv5H0Q&t=1s

Fuck off scum bucket. Hoagland was never a NASA consultant. 

Mad_Martian

hey wake up... AGAIN. THE EVIDENCE HE WAS CONNECTED WITH NASA IS IN THE VIDS. The 1st one especially. Now if you watch them,... WHAT CAN YOU DARE TO SAY TO ALL OF IT'S VERACITY OR LACK THEREOF??

It is either all REAL... VERY FUCKIN REAL,... Or?,.... It is not. Remember Hoagland always clues you all into what he says TELL THE TRUTH,.. TELL IT SLANT,... LIKE EMILY DICKENSON. ;-) NOTHING is inconsistent and all under your very eyes and ears you NOT- SEE! ;-)

The fact of the matter is that NOW IN TIME,.... The pieces are all coming together... This all makes more sense now to ME, and maybe to some of the THINKERS here who have followed and try to follow this yellow brick road from the twilight zone into our reality, MAKING IT.... REAL!!!

Hoagland also said on his show that THIS IS WHAT WOULD INDEED HAPPEN. NOT SO??? You aint listening when you listen to him then. Juss sayin....