The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2018, 12:12:06 AM
Another move he likes is

RCH: "Do you know about X?" 
Guest (who's an expert in something unrelated):  "No" 
RCH (with a lilt in his voice): "Oh well then, let me explain it to you ..."

RCH: You can’t just make claims like that unless you let us see your data.

=Schlyder=

almost describing the 3 ways of MIG welding metal transfer.  Spray transfer, globular, and short circuit transfer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8RjChhNa1k

The frequency of the vortex plasma flux construes the significance of the cratering....deal with it!!!!

TigerLily

Quote from: AlternativeSide on March 04, 2018, 12:02:56 AM
The server runs off the torsion flux emissions, which is affected by full moon... you'ld know that if you didn't huff lead paint..

=Schlyder=

LOL Hoagie has liquor on the brain...  I predict some "flu" occurring tonight.

zeebo

Quote from: =Schlyder= on March 04, 2018, 12:57:32 AM
water is truly a magical substance.

I read earlier that among it's many qualities, it's damp.

astroguy

If you would like a chemistry lesson by a nerd who invites his nerdy friend to help, while their senile grandfather stands in a corner and sometimes interjects to try to sound smart, by all means, listen to hour 3.  ::)

Quote from: astroguy on March 04, 2018, 01:14:49 AM
If you would like a chemistry lesson by a nerd , while their senile grandfather stands in a corner and interjects to try to sound smart, by all means, listen to hour 3.

They should have a breakthrough any time now...The Serendipity factor is off the charts...

astroguy

Quote from: AlternativeSide on March 04, 2018, 01:28:46 AM
They should have a breakthrough any time now...The Serendipity factor is off the charts...
Helped by the straight hyperdimensional consciousfield physics.  (Those last four words are a direct quote from RCH from about two weeks ago.)

=Schlyder=

=Schlyder=

LOL water.. "it hydrates your body"   no shit Sherlock.

=Schlyder=

LOL made his teeth fall out.  Well done Einstein. LOL

I bet you can't wait until the FireWater Roundtable Show...

I fell asleep midway through his first guest last night but I'm a light sleeper and BlogTalk just cycles through previous shows so in my
somnolent state I listened to 9 hours of Richard C. Hoagland -  the grandiosity of the man and the sheer volume of crackpot science he seems to genuinely believe is fact is staggering. If I believed what Hoagland does I think I'd go mad knowing that some evil cabal is keeping the world from solving so many of humanity's problems.

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 04, 2018, 03:56:12 PM
I fell asleep midway through his first guest last night but I'm a light sleeper and BlogTalk just cycles through previous shows so in my
somnolent state I listened to 9 hours of Richard C. Hoagland -  the grandiosity of the man and the sheer volume of crackpot science he seems to genuinely believe is fact is staggering. If I believed what Hoagland does I think I'd go mad knowing that some evil cabal is keeping the world from solving so many of humanity's problems.
Has any of your family or friends noticed any odd behavior? Starting to favor bolo ties? Find yourself musing about 19.5 torsion models when brushing your teeth? Hitting up people for loans promising vague updates on your magnus opus yet to be published and disclosure? What are the effects of 9 hours of subliminal RCH programming?

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
Has any of your family or friends noticed any odd behavior? Starting to favor bolo ties? Find yourself musing about 19.5 torsion models when brushing your teeth? Hitting up people for loans promising vague updates on your magnus opus yet to be published and disclosure? What are the effects of 9 hours of subliminal RCH programming?

I've been thinking about how bitchin' it would be to have an Osiris hood ornament...............

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 04, 2018, 05:12:54 PM
I've been thinking about how bitchin' it would be to have an Osiris hood ornament...............

That would complement the "Miami Circle" medallion hanging from my rear-view mirror!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z5JFPQZWdI

ItsOver

Magnificent hair with sheen, maybe?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on March 04, 2018, 05:22:32 PM
Magnificent hair with sheen, maybe?

Torsion field?! Ha! We know the real source of this mysterious power is your hair.

Well I did have what seemed like an epiphany as I mused to myself 'Radio ........... pictures ......... pictures ...... radio ...... Radio ... WITH ... PICTURES!' thought I had come up with a brilliant million dollar idea for a moment there.

But again, it did hit me how most of his and C2C's guests have ONE area of interest be it ancient aliens, biblical prophecy, remote viewing, mediums/spirits, cryptozoology, warp drive, etc but Richard C. has a huge trunk filled with scientific secrets and conspiracies that know no bounds - torsion field physics and hyperdimensionality, Martian ruins of a Type 2 civilization, glass towers on the Moon, colonies of people on the moon, existing technology that we can travel through space with at near light speed, the pyramids,  a belief that everything that happens in politics and culture is pre-ordained by the resonance of the physics, NASA conspiracies up the wazoo I can't even keep track of them and on and on.