• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

expat

Somebody call in, please, and ask about the mathematical relationship between the frequency of the torsion field and that of the Accutron.

Theadora

Quote from: astroguy on February 10, 2018, 10:20:58 PM
Prove that Richard's story - and he's the only one who talks about what you just said - really happened.  Then I might look into it.  Not only is eyewitness testimony among the worst kind of evidence, but claimed eyewitness testimony via a third party is hearsay and even worse evidence.

astroguy

Quote from: Theadora on February 11, 2018, 05:45:43 PM
Really?  A badge proves his entire story is real?  If I didn't think you were a troll before ...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: astroguy on February 11, 2018, 05:59:27 PM
Really?  A badge proves his entire story is real?  If I didn't think you were a troll before ...

Well, we know someone here who worked for NASA. He should be able to say if it's legit or not.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2018, 06:01:41 PM
Well, we know someone here who worked for NASA. He should be able to say if it's legit or not.

If it is it is before 1982. Doesn’t say shit about him being in a control center and “calling out NASA”. GSFC would not have even been the control center in question. It would have been JPL as far as I know.  He could have been lawn maintenance and would have still needed a badge.

That could have been a temporary badge used at a conference.  I don’t remember him ever saying he had an actual contract with NASA.

The typing was done with an IBM Selectric with an Orator 10pt ball in case you have never seen anything actually typed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 11, 2018, 06:13:14 PM
If it is it is before 1982. Doesn’t say shit about him being in a control center and “calling out NASA”. GSFC would not have even been the control center in question. It would have been JPL as far as I know.  He could have been lawn maintenance and would have still needed a badge.

That could have been a temporary badge used at a conference.  I don’t remember him ever saying he had an actual contract with NASA.

The typing was done with an IBM Selectric with an Orator 10pt ball in case you have never seen anything actually typed.

Good eye! And yes, I've seen a Selectric before. It's kind of a weird hobby of mine to try to find them still in use out in the wild. I'm not saying that I'm actively looking for them but if I happen to be in an office environment I'll look around at the gear and occasionally still find one. Coolest typewriter ever! 8)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
Good eye! And yes, I've seen a Selectric before. It's kind of a weird hobby of mine to try to find them still in use out in the wild. I'm not saying that I'm actively looking for them but if I happen to be in an office environment I'll look around at the gear and occasionally still find one. Coolest typewriter ever! 8)

There is a thread somewhere on here with screen caps from different movies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 11, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
There is a thread somewhere on here with screen caps from different movies.

Right! I've looked at that before. :)

zeebo

Quote from: crankshaft on February 11, 2018, 01:54:31 PM
...But that sure looks like an advert for an infomercial.

LOL ... "How Connecting with the Torsion Field Can Release Your Inner Genius".  Is Hoagie broadening the model so he can pitch Accutrons at New Age fairs?

albrecht

Where is the link to last night's show? Are you able to d/l the show from it? I couldn't take it the crazy and had to miss the second half.

crankshaft

Quote from: expat on February 11, 2018, 02:38:05 PM
Somebody call in, please, and ask about the mathematical relationship between the frequency of the torsion field and that of the Accutron.

expat, that sounds like a good idea. Fields have a frequency?

Quote from: expat on February 11, 2018, 02:38:05 PM
Ask Richard about the mathematical relationship between the frequency of the torsion field and that of the Accutron.

In contrast to spontaneous torsion flux emissions,  which occur at random intervals without regard to ambient frequency,  Any designated 19.5 vector resonance will achieve a reciprocal spectrum entanglement with implicit hyperdimensional emissions and is in complete accordance with the established Principles of Accutroscopy..

astroguy

Quote from: AlternativeSide on February 11, 2018, 10:07:23 PM
  In contrast to spontaneous torsion flux emissions,  which occur at random intervals without regard to ambient frequency,  Any designated 19.5 vector resonance will achieve a reciprocal spectrum entanglement with implicit hyperdimensional emissions and is in complete accordance with the established Principles of Accutroscopy..

You need to call in and school him.

Quote from: =Schlyder= on February 11, 2018, 10:39:32 PM
LOL  No show tonight. RCH has the flu.

What the Hell ... he's got the flu ,,  I wanted to connect with my Inner Torsion Field !!!

albrecht

Quote from: AlternativeSide on February 11, 2018, 10:43:25 PM
What the Hell ... he's got the flu
So much for his paramour's Chinese medicine and New Age quackery. Get well, RCH!

GravitySucks

Quote from: crankshaft on February 11, 2018, 09:38:02 PM
expat, that sounds like a good idea. Fields have a frequency?

There ya go. You scared him sick.

Dr. MD MD

Guys, read between the lines. He and Weidner probably tied one on after the show last night and now he's recovering from the 24 hour flu.  ;)

=Schlyder=

yup, My bet is he was the Liquor last night.  Richard C Leahy. LOL

crankshaft

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2018, 10:54:02 PM
Guys, read between the lines. He and Weidner probably tied one on after the show last night and now he's recovering from the 24 hour flu.  ;)

Guys, read between the lines. He and Weidner probably tied strapped one on after the show last night and now he's recovering from the 24 hour flu.  ;)

^^^ FTFY

albrecht

Get back on the horse. Hair of the dog. Come on, RCH....
ps: any link that works for last night's show?

crankshaft

I really feel for RCH. The following recipe may help him to recover in his hour of need:

Take good English vitriol [i.e. sulfuric acid]for two pence a pound, and dissolve it in warm water, using no more water than will dissolve it, leaving some of the Impurest part at the bottom undissolved.

Then powr [pour] it off and filter it by laying a Sheet of gray Paper in a Sieve, and pouring your water or Dissolution of Vitriol into it by degrees, setting the Seive upon a large Pan to receive the filtered Liquor; when all your Liquor is filtered, boil it in an earthen Vessel glazed, till you see a thin Scum upon it.

Set it in a Cellar to cool, covering it loosely, so that nothing may fall in.

After two or three days standing, pour off the liquor, and you will find at the bottom and on the sides large and fair green Christals like Emerauds; drain off all the Water clean from them, and dry them.

Then spread them abroad, in a large flat earthen Dish, & expose them to the hot Sun in the Dog-days [i.e. hottest and most sultry days of summer, usually early July to early September], taking them in at night, and setting them out in the Morning, securing them from the Rain.

When the Sun hath calcin’d them to whiteness, beat them to Powder, & set this Powder again in the Sun, stirring it sometimes, and when you see it perfectly white, powder it, & sift it finely, and set it again in the Sun for a day.

You will have a pure white Powder, which is the Powder of Sympathy.

zeebo

Quote from: AlternativeSide on February 11, 2018, 10:43:25 PM
What the Hell ... he's got the flu ,,  I wanted to connect with my Inner Torsion Field !!!

Dammit!  I had my mini crystal Chichen Itza all ready too.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on February 11, 2018, 11:45:38 PM
Dammit!  I had my mini crystal Chichen Itza all ready too.
I went to Home Depot parking lot, hired an illegal, and instructed him to tell me to shut down my old laptop n broken Bulova watch device (complicated due to language issues and WTF issues but with youtube n lotss of gestures and nodding accomplished.) I even went to Goodwill n bought clothes and hat! Dammit. And got ICE and Trump on to me. Dammit RCH!

crankshaft

RCH will have nearly a week to recover and jump back bright-eyed and bushy-tailed into the fray and attempt another show next weekend.

Unless RCH is stymied once agan by nefarious dark forces that routinely prevent him from pulling off shows.

Unfortunately, RCH is also prone to braaps and 'technical difficulties' that defy belief.

Will he make it?

Odds are slim.

Zenman

What's a Chicken Itza?

(How's that for a ripe straight line?)