• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

albrecht

Things have really gotten insane. I used to joke that I was "offended" by the Vikings mascot or team names when all the offended complained about Indian names. Then the "controversy" said we need to rename any school named for a person who served in the Confederacy because that was "offensive." Now, I shit-you-not, on the news a schoolboard member announced that "Vikings" mascot for Lanier HS needs to change (in addition to Lanier HS changing name) and that Austin HS might need to change its name. Also Bowie HS because Jim Bowie traded slaves. Yes, the government in Austin says that Austin HS should change the name so as not to offend.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2018, 05:17:51 PM
Things have really gotten insane. I used to joke that I was "offended" by the Vikings mascot or team names when all the offended complained about Indian names. Then the "controversy" said we need to rename any school named for a person who served in the Confederacy because that was "offensive." Now, I shit-you-not, on the news a schoolboard member announced that "Vikings" mascot for Lanier HS needs to change (in addition to Lanier HS changing name) and that Austin HS might need to change its name. Also Bowie HS because Jim Bowie traded slaves. Yes, the government in Austin says that Austin HS should change the name so as not to offend.
Ha, ha, ha.  So is the city of Austin changing it's name, too?  Welcome to Cucaracha, Texas?  ;D

ItsOver

Speaking of SJWs.

Justin Trudeau mocked for his ‘Bollywood adventure’ in India

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/justin-trudeau-mocked-for-his-bollywood-adventure-in-india/articleshow/63054437.cms

Ha, ha, ha, maybe he's just forming a New Wave tribute band.

pyewacket

Ha, IO- Isn't that "cultural appropriation"? Does he do this every time he travels to a country with another ethnic culture?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPJz-tPdP2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceu_7IvUCLY

pyewacket

I will let you guys answer this question.  ;) The one with the blue lips looks the most mainstream to me, but then again, I am not certain what they expect us to see.

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on February 26, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
I will let you guys answer this question.  ;) The one with the blue lips looks the most mainstream to me, but then again, I am not certain what they expect us to see.

Why can't they get laid?  Ha!  Because they're not worthy to reproduce.  ;D

paladin1991

Hmmm.  I keep looking at the question and then at the photo.  I can't figure it out. 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2018, 05:17:51 PM
I hope you're not TOO close to Austin, Albrecht.  Liberalism is a mental disorder.

"The schools to be renamed include:

• The Allan facility (the former Allan Elementary), named for John T. Allan, an officer in the Confederate army.

• Reagan High School, named for John H. Reagan, the Confederacy’s postmaster general.

• Eastside Memorial High School at the Johnston campus, which is named for Gen. Albert S. Johnston.

• Lanier High School, named for Sidney Lanier, a noted poet who fought for the Confederacy.

• Fulmore Middle School, named for Zachary Taylor Fulmore, a private in the Confederate army.

“These decisions were made with the intent of white resistance to equality,” said Trustee Yasmin Wagner."

http://www.statesman.com/news/local-education/split-vote-austin-isd-approves-removing-confederate-school-names/qjgZJebaBNZi8tFp9HISRI/

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 27, 2018, 12:42:32 PM
I hope you're not TOO close to Austin, Albrecht.  Liberalism is a mental disorder.

"The schools to be renamed include:

• The Allan facility (the former Allan Elementary), named for John T. Allan, an officer in the Confederate army.

• Reagan High School, named for John H. Reagan, the Confederacy’s postmaster general.

• Eastside Memorial High School at the Johnston campus, which is named for Gen. Albert S. Johnston.

• Lanier High School, named for Sidney Lanier, a noted poet who fought for the Confederacy.

• Fulmore Middle School, named for Zachary Taylor Fulmore, a private in the Confederate army.

“These decisions were made with the intent of white resistance to equality,” said Trustee Yasmin Wagner."

http://www.statesman.com/news/local-education/split-vote-austin-isd-approves-removing-confederate-school-names/qjgZJebaBNZi8tFp9HISRI/
Yeah it is ridiculous. Austin is so screwy and a lot of it is the people who moved here from elsewhere, especially California, and the leftist teachers at the University that indoctrinates students. The historical revisionism and indoctrination is remarkable. UT President, without vote from Regents, without input from alumni, students, or professors removed all statues on the South Mall in the dead of night. The place looked trashed out and empty. Then put up some temporary plaques about inclusiveness or some bs.

Feminist Author Runs Prostitution Ring With Her Son including forcing women To "work," withholding money, etc.
https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/North-Bay-brothel-mother-son-sex-ring-rohnert-12713758.php

Quote from: albrecht on February 27, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
Yeah it is ridiculous. Austin is so screwy and a lot of it is the people who moved here from elsewhere, especially California, and the leftist teachers at the University that indoctrinates students. The historical revisionism and indoctrination is remarkable. UT President, without vote from Regents, without input from alumni, students, or professors removed all statues on the South Mall in the dead of night. The place looked trashed out and empty. Then put up some temporary plaques about inclusiveness or some bs.

Feminist Author Runs Prostitution Ring With Her Son including forcing women To "work," withholding money, etc.
https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/North-Bay-brothel-mother-son-sex-ring-rohnert-12713758.php

Austin is in Travis county. Both Stephen Austin and William Barret Travis were slave owners and slave traders.

Lord Grantham

Why don't they just fuck each-other? Why doesn't the author fuck them?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Radio Activity on March 01, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
Gorilla Statue Removed After Complaints It Was ‘Racially Insensitive’

Why would anyone who takes any pride at all in who they are object to a gorilla statue.  It seems to me that in doing so they are knuckling under to the racists who would make such a comparison. WTF?  STOP BEING OVER SENSITIVE SISSY-ASS SNOWFLAKES. 

Kidnostad3

Could it be because they are freakish and plug ugly?

vipjon

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 01, 2018, 01:59:53 PM
Why would anyone who takes any pride at all in who they are object to a gorilla statue.  It seems to me that in doing so they are knuckling under to the racists who would make such a comparison. WTF?  STOP BEING OVER SENSITIVE SISSY-ASS SNOWFLAKES.

It just shows you who the REAL racist are. The libtards!

vipjon

They look completely ridiculous! Like seriously a sane person would want to look like that? I say turn JC Webster on em!

By the way i love that your icon is Patsy Stone!!! 

pyewacket

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 02:08:31 PM
They look completely ridiculous! Like seriously a sane person would want to look like that? I say turn JC Webster on em!

By the way i love that your icon is Patsy Stone!!!

If they want to look fabulous, they could at least dress the part.

Cheers, sweetie darling- welcome to Bellgab- post often.

vipjon

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2018, 03:20:29 PM
If they want to look fabulous, they could at least dress the part.

Cheers, sweetie darling- welcome to Bellgab- post often.

Thanks! They are tearing me apart here!! I LOVE IT! And i thought i was bad, HA!

Gd5150

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
Thanks! They are tearing me apart here!! I LOVE IT! And i thought i was bad, HA!

You’re doing just fine. First off you can’t be torn apart because the truth is on our side. 2nd, lemmings are just regurgitators of what they’re told. Just following insurrections. In the end they grow out of it. It’s amazing what education and experience does for people. Real education.

If you get up to posting 30 messages per hour. Having the gab/Trump ruin your relationship, your life, cause you to relocate half way around the world. Then you’ll know the meaning of being torn apart.  This actually happened to the gabs alleged resident pedofile, Yorkshire Pud. It was priceless to watch.

ItsOver

Quote from: Radio Activity on March 01, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
Austin is in Travis county. Both Stephen Austin and William Barret Travis were slave owners and slave traders.
I really like Cucarachaville, TX for Austin, TX.  Travis county could become Casa Cucaracha county.  Cockroaches have been discriminated against for way too long.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 27, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
...UT President, without vote from Regents, without input from alumni, students, or professors removed all statues on the South Mall in the dead of night. The place looked trashed out and empty. Then put up some temporary plaques about inclusiveness or some bs...

Ha, ha, ha! 

vipjon

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 01, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
You’re doing just fine. First off you can’t be torn apart because the truth is on our side. 2nd, lemmings are just regurgitators of what they’re told. Just following insurrections. In the end they grow out of it. It’s amazing what education and experience does for people. Real education.

If you get up to posting 30 messages per hour. Having the gab/Trump ruin your relationship, your life, cause you to relocate half way around the world. Then you’ll know the meaning of being torn apart.  This actually happened to the gabs alleged resident pedofile, Yorkshire Pud. It was priceless to watch.

OMG these people are awful! But i mean the last part if he was really a bad person... oh well! LOL but yea your right im only just slightly being suffocated by these damn lidtards. I know we are on the side of common sense and civility   

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 01, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

I wonder how that move is going for Pud.  Laura must have a shit load of shoes.

pyewacket

Quote from: ItsOver on March 01, 2018, 04:46:38 PM
I really like Cucarachaville, TX for Austin, TX.  Travis county could become Casa Cucaracha county.  Cockroaches have been discriminated against for way too long.

While you're at it- send that guy over to Pacific Time Zone to spray the infestations of obnoxious pests there.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2018, 04:52:57 PM
While you're at it- send that guy over to Pacific Time Zone to spray the infestations of obnoxious pests there.  ;)
Heh, heh... as Albrecht's pointed out, a lot of the PST parasites have already scrambled over his way.  I'm afraid the exterminator's booked-up for the foreseeable future in Cucarachaville.  ;)

pyewacket

Quote from: ItsOver on March 01, 2018, 04:51:28 PM
I wonder how that move is going for Pud.  Laura must have a shit load of shoes.

IO- The last credible sighting would suggest that it's more than just shoes.