• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Paranormal Dating Service??

Started by Paradox, June 03, 2015, 10:35:46 PM

Paradox

Quote from: DanTSX on July 18, 2015, 09:54:52 PM
I hope you make money on it George, because the only thing goofier and creepier than this would be an MLM business. 
I thought that was what the vitamin/supplement he has going is.

Quote from: DanTSXIT would be fun if you guys would post up profiles of paranormaldesperatedate.com members, so we can laugh at them. :)
No one wants to pay to get access to them. :P

henge0stone

Went on C2C site to lookup a show date and saw this paranormal dating thing. I totally thought you guys were joking and that something this retarded couldn't exist.

b_dubb

i posted a profile with a picture of my taint. getting married saturday.

cosmic asgard

Quote from: er92 on June 03, 2015, 10:57:10 PM
Another fine product from King Jorch himself, will the number's lady have a profile? Personally I'm holding out for a george noory panini press "makes the puurfect turkey sammiches while yew listen to coast to coast am". I also heard seroquel is being declared the official medication of the coast to coast am audience. Jorch should just wear a jacket with logos over it like nascar drivers do when he makes public disturbances oh I mean appearances. Seriously this isn't so much about jorch as it is about how much influence corporations and advertisers have over the media. Jorch is essentially a brand which must be managed and made profitable. He dare not say anything interesting or controversial, just nod, smile and parrot his endorsements.

I just spit out my coffee when you said seroquel is the official medication of c2c audience! Hilarious!

cosmic asgard

This is seriously an all new low for ol' George. He's such a hack and shill. Hearing his guest hosts shilling it word for word, you have to know they think it's lame as hell. They sound like they are forced to. Art has to be laughing his ass off.

pate

I seem to have just gotten a communique, very bizzare.

From a "MonkeyGeorgette"

I paraphrase:

QuoteThis is me!  Hoo are yew?  Words do not soffit, I give a songLOL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgCk3bnvO5Y

Hugs!

--MonkG!

the pic was particularly disturbing, I share as I have no modesty...

Jenn Jamieson

Hello everyone,

This is my first post.

For the record, I love listening to Art and was bored to death by GN, so much so that I listened to old Art Bell shows that I was able to download.  GN is simply boring, and he lets boring and/or obviously crazy guests and callers ramble on and on.  I stopped listening to GN years ago.  Art knows how to make each guest as interesting as possible, as well as his callers.  Art knows when to cut someone off or to ask another question: GN doesn't.  He (GN) is so damn boring, and his inane interviews bored me to death.

Before Art retired from C2C, I fondly remember listening to him when I should have been sleeping: Art is like a friend (I've never met).  I remember so, so fondly of listening to Art on my Walkman, late at night, at the cottage, when noises outside seemed extra scary;especially during thunderstorms... sometimes I heard the unmistakable crack of a tree falling in the storm.

I really couldn't believe GN is actually shilling for a paranormal dating website, until I saw the proof here!  What next, how low can he go?  Maybe, he'll be on an ad for adult diapers next?

I am blessed that a local station 1010CFRB airs Midnight in the Desert, so I can listen to Art in the car, and not just on the internet.

Sean92008

Uh, there are NO coincidences...

Jenn Jamieson

Nope, no coincidences at all .... LOL, that's a great GN photoshop!

Just Me

Just heard snoron talking the other night how he was out dinning and over at another table he over heard a couple talking about paranormal dating. Right, who was it, Lisa and Tom doing the talking how they could bump interest for the paranormal date enrollments and snoron got the flash bulb thought he could use that in promoting his schtick.

That never happened but in the mind of the snoron, or maybe Lisa or Tom's minds, or all three, over drinks.

Anyone joining that paranormal cult is hopelessly insane.

Paranormaldate.com is probably as big a scam as Ashley Madison, or even C2C itself.  I hope someone hacks Paranormaldate.com and reveals it for what it is, and reveals George for the irresponsible promoter of scams that he is.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ashley-madison-s-members-by-the-numbers-1.3208152

Some highlights:

Quote68,709 female profiles had an IP address that suggests they were created on one of Ashley Madison's own computers, compared to 12,069 male or no-gender-specified accounts.

Quote1,492 women had checked the messages in their Ashley Madison accounts. Two-thirds of the men had done so (20.3 million).

Quote2,409 women had engaged in chat on Ashley Madison, compared to 11 million men, or about one-third of the men.

And from http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944

QuoteOverall, the picture is grim indeed. Out of 5.5 million female accounts, roughly zero percent had ever shown any kind of activity at all, after the day they were created.

QuoteAshley Madison employees did a pretty decent job making their millions of women’s accounts look alive. They left the data in these inactive accounts visible to men, showing nicknames, pictures, sexy comments. But when it came to data that was only visible on to company admins, they got sloppy. The women’s personal email addresses and IP addresses showed marked signs of fakery. And as for the women’s user activity, the fundamental sign of life online? Ashley Madison employees didn’t even bother faking that at all.

QuoteEither way, we’re left with data that suggests Ashley Madison is a site where tens of millions of men write mail, chat, and spend money for women who aren’t there.

As for paranormaldate.com, can we really believe it is piling on thousands of new accounts every week?

Bad Grandma

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 30, 2015, 10:18:57 PM
Paranormaldate.com is probably as big a scam as Ashley Madison, or even C2C itself.  I hope someone hacks Paranormaldate.com

When that happens, they'll only find two member names: George & Tommy

pate

Quote from: Bad Grandma on August 31, 2015, 03:00:50 AM
When that happens, they'll only find two member names: George & Tommy

On my sock-puppet profile those two usually show up as Georgette & Tammy Lynn and they are usually looking for a 'third' to party with...

Ewww.

Just Me

I might be dreaming but I am sure I over heard snoron saying on the coast he had over a million peeps sign up so far.

It's sickening and shameful but run by pathetic, shameless, greedy, grubby, dirty, little opportunist.

Dateline

This irked me.  I heard that they, the company ParanormalDate.com, is going to buy a wedding chapel in Vegas where all of these mates can be married.  There will be a preacher, dressed in an alien costume, to perform the vows.

Now, if you are drunk on your ass that may be acceptable, but what about the sanctimony of marriage, even in Vegas?

It just goes to show what they think about the audience and the lonely ones who join their dating site. 

Just Me

Ever think the snoron could be a closet rent boy on parabnormal dotz cum

lamr

Quote from: Just Me on September 01, 2015, 09:59:28 PM
Ever think the snoron could be a closet rent boy on parabnormal dotz cum

It's the 'tache, isn't it....

ziznak

Quote from: littlechris on August 30, 2015, 10:36:39 PM

I know im off topic here but... maybe somebody should start a falkie photoshop and animated gif thread ya know... like the jorch one and include the collection from the falkie thread but make it a dedicated falkie photoshop thread... I think he may have even passed hoagie to win runner up to ol jorchy poo for most photoshopped "entity" on bellgab.

we should also do a yearly award show... "the gabbies" lmao

albrecht

Connie the other night mentioned "Hollywood" was "looking into" a reality show about paranormaldate. Who knows? Considering what Hollywood churns out but, thinking about it, done correctly (which it won't) it could be funny. Like as in a "People You See At Walmart" type of train wreck funny.

pate

Quote from: Just Me on August 31, 2015, 07:26:56 PM

over a million peeps sign up so far.

It's sickening and shameful but run by pathetic, shameless, greedy, grubby, dirty, little opportunist.

Dave, stop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcLPRV9gvwI

Please, Dave, Stop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0r-XhL6mAg

Just Me

Quote from: albrecht on September 06, 2015, 11:39:54 PM
Connie the other night mentioned "Hollywood" was "looking into" a reality show about paranormaldate. Who knows? Considering what Hollywood churns out but, thinking about it, done correctly (which it won't) it could be funny. Like as in a "People You See At Walmart" type of train wreck funny.

Of course, and snoron could play a part as a sex slasher prowling parabnormal date for victims. It would be a hit B movie with fake blood and guts and sloppy kisses, mustache rides and dirty talk.

Noory already sold his soul to get Art's job on Coast. He has nothing left to sell, except his ass, and no one wants that.

WOTR

Thank-you.  I was in a truck and decided to tune in for awhile.  She mentioned that paranormal date was a creation of "Noory and one of his long time friends".  I had thought that I misheard when she said that Hollywood is interested in making a reality show.  I think that Jorch probably spotted a producer at supper, rushed over and started telling him about his idea to exploit the people dumb enough to sign onto his site with a reality show.

I imagine the producer just agreeing and saying he would consider it as a way to get the jackass away from his table so he could return to enjoying his $500 bottle of wine.  Noory takes that as "looking into," and Willis reports it as instructed.  Presently Noory is shopping around a current events show featuring Falkie, whores himself out to conventions, wants to run for president, wants to interview Castro, rides in parades when other "F" list celebrities cancel, "stars" in his crappy internet show, paid to have a website to exploit his lonely listeners, wants to sing in Vegas and start charities in his own name.

Very ambitious for a man who has so far managed to inherit a radio show, destroy it and get 5 subscribers to Giam TV.

Uncle Duke

One of George's last open line callers Friday/Saturday was a blind student who was asking George if he could help her find a recent caller to C2C who was from her little college town, I think in PA.  George told her she should join Paranormal Dating.  She told him she was already a member, but then somewhat angrily proceeded to explain the pricing structure for the service and how expensive it was.  George cut her off immediately, mumbling something about "free to sign up, a tiny charge for various services" and then went on to the next call.

Lesson Learned: If you have to ask the cost of finding your paranormal paramour, you can't afford it.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 07, 2015, 04:35:11 PM
One of George's last open line callers Friday/Saturday was a blind student who was asking George if he could help her find a recent caller to C2C who was from her little college town, I think in PA.  George told her she should join Paranormal Dating.  She told him she was already a member, but then somewhat angrily proceeded to explain the pricing structure for the service and how expensive it was.  George cut her off immediately, mumbling something about "free to sign up, a tiny charge for various services" and then went on to the next call.

Lesson Learned: If you have to ask the cost of finding your paranormal paramour, you can't afford it.
Yes, that was funny. Norry has a particular animosity towards blind people. I recall an incident, maybe more than one even, of a blind person on a fixed-income called to wonder if a guest's book was going to be an audio tape or 'books on tape' service and wanted more details about the guest and Norry instructed them to "go to to C2C website we have it all linked up there." The lady was blind. Also once I seem to recall during one of his gestures of good will and his "cleaning up the office" and giving away guest's books (likely in pristine condition) a caller, who said they were blind, inquired about a CD or book on tape option instead and Norry said "stay on the line and we'll send you the book."

pate

DanTSX

I might be dreaming but I am sure I over heard snoron saying on the coast he had over a million peeps sign up so far.

I don't know if it was you, but someone was dreaming.

They would be lucky to have 1000 active members.

In the past George has tended to.. greatly exaggerate, when he starts talking about numbers

To be fair, it's mostly not his fault.  He's actually less functional discussing numbers than he is using the language