• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PC Gaming Thread

Started by Addis0n, April 28, 2015, 08:52:05 AM

Addis0n

Hello all I doubt any of you remember me but I am back.  This thread is for discussing PC Gaming.  I am kind of interested in making a steam group for this forum.  I tried this years ago but nothing came of it, so I am trying again.

In your first post of the thread please post
-Your steam name
-Games you play actively
-Do you have a mic?

After you make your first post with that info discuss whatever.  I am currently playing GTA V, CS GO and I play a ton of Arma 2 and Arma 3.  I have a 50 slot teamspeak you guys can join but I don't have the ip memorized will edit the thread when I get home.

analog kid

There was an attempt to get Warcraft 3 competitions going. Not sure what became of it. There isn't much talk of Steam in these gaming threads, and I don't use it much myself.

All of my spare time has been sunk into SWTOR for the last eight months. I'm on teamspeak so much for raiding that I'm trying to limit TS to as little as possible. Raiding usually lasts from 8PM to 2AM, which I'm too old for, and it interferes with my drinking habit. It's pretty great though - I've made more friends on TS in the past few months than I have in 20 years.

Addis0n

I used to be addicted to WOW a long time ago.  If anything video games should exacerbate your drinking habit! Hahah.... I can't play MMOs anymore, I did play that game but since I run this small community no time now.  Forgot to post the ip in the thread but when I do you are welcome any time.  Last was playing battlefield 4 with my friend who is in the Finnish military and another friend from Boston.

analog kid

Quote from: analog kid on April 29, 2015, 07:49:08 AM
It's pretty great though - I've made more friends on TS in the past few months than I have in 20 years.

The point I would like to have made here is that, online, through text like forums and chat, I've never made any close friendships, despite being online since '95. I'm usually intimidated by forums and other websites and I'm fairly nervous when talking to people. But chatting over audio is entirely different for some reason.

I'll shut up now.

I didn't want to start a new thread concerning this because I am unsure if it's been mentioned here before.
I just learned of the Deep Web today (yeah, I'm pretty naive) through a friend who sent me this-
http://kotaku.com/a-horror-game-hidden-in-the-darkest-corners-of-the-inte-1714980337
It's downright creepy, I've read where people who have played it claim it embeds a worm and that they have had all sorts of strange stuff come up on their pc like 'I follow and track you', all from an anonymous source.  And there's been conspiracy theories involved as well.  Yeah. Talk about horrifying. Is it for real or just some sick joke?  I will not go there, heck, I haven't even watched the YT video attached to the article!
Can you hear me clucking?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rachael Nexusei on July 07, 2015, 12:07:15 PM
I didn't want to start a new thread concerning this because I am unsure if it's been mentioned here before.
I just learned of the Deep Web today (yeah, I'm pretty naive) through a friend who sent me this-
http://kotaku.com/a-horror-game-hidden-in-the-darkest-corners-of-the-inte-1714980337
It's downright creepy, I've read where people who have played it claim it embeds a worm and that they have had all sorts of strange stuff come up on their pc like 'I follow and track you', all from an anonymous source.  And there's been conspiracy theories involved as well.  Yeah. Talk about horrifying. Is it for real or just some sick joke?  I will not go there, heck, I haven't even watched the YT video attached to the article!

If it's Deep Web stay off it Rachael. The 'worm' is probably true and you can get infected with alsorts of nasties. Leave it at that.  :)

Quote from: Rachael Nexusei on July 07, 2015, 12:07:15 PM

It's real. Trust me, you don't want to go messing around in the forbidden zone of the internet. That dark, deep, internet underworld that is home to God knows who, or what. Just stay clear of it. You've been warned 8)

onan

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on July 07, 2015, 03:35:41 PM
Fuck it, I'm going in.
Onan, WAIT!  Here, put this on first in case we have to come pull you out!

Does anyone play Unity of Command? WWII game.

MV/Liberace!

Join me **now** for some Left 4 Dead on Steam.  I'm Falkie2013.

ZaZa

Quote from: mv on August 17, 2017, 03:02:04 PM
Join me **now** for some Left 4 Dead on Steam.  I'm Falkie2013.

I can't.
I'm busy looking at you naked pictures -that nobody want's to buy :( :(

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 02:45:45 PM
"Sell Your Stuff"

I like to sell my vast collection of naked pictures of MV.
I'm done with them...{they are gently used}