• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

ItsOver

Connie, in the weeds, looking for weed.  I hope her giggling doesn't give her away.

WOTR

First half was good.  Not so much because of her- but her guest is actually (somewhat) credible and very knowledgeable.(some early problems and not really delivering on a few things makes me supicious along with the idea that he is likely one of the 100 "directors" of his currency- something that others do not have as others are "trustless.")  Skipping the technical crap- the man knows his crypto. 

The use of bitshare was supposed to be to set up companies and pay off investors. This seems innovative- but I believe they have only really set up one or two (is one a crypto exchange- I don't recall?)

With a good host, this portion that was "good" could have been phenomenal.  She had the opportunity to go in depth with somebody who has the knowledge to explain an emerging technology and took the time to talk about buying pizzas with bitcoin and rehash "crypto 101" like EVERY news outlet has done lately.

Everything that I had read says that him and his son have an interesting concept but have had problems getting the product to meet the vision. 

Finally, she has her head up Noorie's ass. I picture her gasping for breath and suffocating in the tight confines of his rectum while she pushes every Noorie related enterprise while praising the original "mush mouth."

Epaphroditus

The few times I have heard Miss Willis I had been impressed until tonight when she was just bible apologist level embarrasing .

WOTR

Quote from: Epaphroditus on November 25, 2017, 05:41:43 AM
The few times I have heard Miss Willis I had been impressed until tonight when she was just bible apologist level embarrasing .
I had turned it off before this.  :)

Jojo

Every time she said bitshare, it sounded like bitch air!

ItsTelly

She was on last night.  I couldn't take it...

Telly

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsTelly on January 28, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

Telly

Me either.  Willis needs to go.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 28, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

She didn’t convince you that you could see aliens in the water bottle?

Nebraska888

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 28, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
So does Noory, but that isn't happeneen.

Dateline

I listened to Ark Midnight, heard her voice on Coast, then click.

Does anyone remember Rob Simone?  There is a thingee that Norry does called "Where's Willis?"  I want to know "Where is Rob Simone", and bring him back on Coast instead of Willis.  It would bring my blood pressure down.

ItsOver

Looking at the usual Premrat/ Noory boobery, it's amazeen we still have Knapp, Schrader, and Syrett. 

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on January 28, 2018, 06:33:02 PM
Looking at the usual Premrat/ Noory boobery, it's amazeen we still have Knapp, Schrader, and Syrett.

Yep!

trostol

Telly

was she her normal giggle fest and sounded stoned out of her gourd?

Telly
===========================
'Allo!
Once more,in-to the cannon's mouth go i perforce...
Wishing i to point out yet again,that Mz.Willis' mannerisms seem to me to be less irritateing from the fair sex.
Und Zo:
Why not just accept that an femme brings an lighter touch to many darker topics here on C2C.?
Why not admit the show needs more feminine hosting?
Are all you complainers closet cases,or what?
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on January 28, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
was she her normal giggle fest and sounded stoned out of her gourd?
Ha!  I'd bet a dozen Krispy Kremes on it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on January 28, 2018, 09:25:19 PM
Ha!  I'd bet a dozen Krispy Kremes on it.

With milk. She IS the girl next door.

ItsTelly

Rob Simone?

Yeah, I remember Rob Simone. As I recall he was pretty good. Where the hell is he?

Why can't we have Rob Simone?

Telly

zeebo

Take note Connie fans - time traveler Andrew Basiago on with her Sat. nite.  Should be quite a combo!   :D

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 02, 2018, 11:05:51 PM
Take note Connie fans - time traveler Andrew Basiago on with her Sat. nite.  Should be quite a combo!   :D
Ha!  What a combo. 

Trippy!

ItsOver

From the C2C site:

"Andrew D. Basiago joins Connie Willis to discuss his claims of being an authentic time traveler. Basiago will reveal the name of the "boy who lost his feet" while transporting from one time to another."

I wonder how giggling Connie will handle this BasiagOddity.  :o  Maybe the boy should have used some "Basiago shoes."

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on March 03, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
...I wonder how giggling Connie will handle this BasiagOddity.

"Oh wow, far out, that's pretty crazy!  But you know what's not crazy?  Meeting someone on George Noory's paranormal dating site ...."

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2018, 02:29:16 PM
"Oh wow, far out, that's pretty crazy!  But you know what's not crazy?  Meeting someone on George Noory's paranormal dating site ...."
;D

TigerLily

Yes. Quite the weird combo. Might not be as classic a combo as Connie and Preston Nichols but worth checking out

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on March 03, 2018, 03:28:22 PM
Yes. Quite the weird combo. Might not be as classic a combo as Connie and Preston Nichols but worth checking out

Saturday February 14, 2015, a night that will live in infamy.  That was a wild night, Preston was talking about touching, cough-cough, "glowing orbs" even before Trump and the Arabs liked to touch them! Can Basiago beat, no pun intended, that show? Possibly, with his wild tails, Mars experience, and failed Presidential campaign. We will see. It could depend on how stoned Connie is and if she lets him ramble on.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 03, 2018, 04:01:29 PM
Saturday February 14, 2015, a night that will live in infamy.  That was a wild night, Preston was talking about touching, cough-cough, "glowing orbs" even before Trump and the Arabs liked to touch them! Can Basiago beat, no pun intended, that show? Possibly, with his wild tails, Mars experience, and failed Presidential campaign. We will see. It could depend on how stoned Connie is and if she lets him ramble on.
Ms. Connie may need a sugar high, too.  At least a dozen Krispy Kremes.

"Yeeewww know yeeewww want me!"

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

"And if that doesn't work for me, I go to Noorybeats.com"

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on March 03, 2018, 04:17:07 PM
Ms. Connie may need a sugar high, too.  At least a dozen Krispy Kremes.

"Yeeewww know yeeewww want me!"

Sounds like Norry.  He lures the ladies in with the Krispy Kremes.  Shuts the door and declares ""Yeeewww know yeeewww want me!"