• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

'Imminent' Terror Attack Warning on Southern Border

Started by bateman, August 29, 2014, 03:22:30 PM

bateman

http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/imminent-terrorist-attack-warning-feds-us-border/

QuoteIslamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued.

But are they not OUR children too??

Quick Karl

Texas is probably the worst place they could choose to do this - bunch of good people, but they will shoot you if you start acting stupid...

One of the reasons I love the place!

bateman

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 29, 2014, 04:32:52 PM
Texas is probably the worst place they could choose to do this - bunch of good people, but they will shoot you if you start acting stupid...

One of the reasons I love the place!

They don't necessarily have to do anything IN Texas, but even if they did - not much you can do against VBIEDs.

Quick Karl

Quote from: bateman on August 29, 2014, 04:38:06 PM
They don't necessarily have to do anything IN Texas, but even if they did - not much you can do against VBIEDs.

True, but, you aren't going to want to be the one wearing a rag on your head afterwards... and I wouldn't be surprised if Texas Citizens close the border themselves once something that stupid happened.

bateman

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 29, 2014, 04:46:53 PM
True, but, you aren't going to want to be the one wearing a rag on your head afterwards... and I wouldn't be surprised if Texas Citizens close the border themselves once something that stupid happened.

Something tells me they won't be stupid enough to roll into town like this:

albrecht

As if we don't have enough problems with the cartels, the sex traffickers, the illegals now we have to deal with possible Muslim terrorists coming across our open border. When we will wake up? If it does happen I hope it is not in my neighborhood but in the neighborhood of those who support the open border policy and the illegals. It is amazing to me that we spend billions defends other countries borders around the world from Korea to the Middle-East but won't maintain our own.

Why, I haven't the slightest concern. My beloved Senate majority leader has informed me that the southern border is completely secure.

Quick Karl

Quote from: bateman on August 29, 2014, 05:03:30 PM

Wait - you haven't seen the stupidity of the handful of leftwingnuts here on Bellgab have you? They are no different than ISIS, and they will both make the same mistake of misinterpreting their oppression of the weak to mean they are invincible...

Bang bang bang!

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on August 29, 2014, 05:03:30 PM

I'm not so sure of that. We have illegals who protest, block traffic, and even invade places like Congressional offices, City Council meetings, etc and are not arrested or even questioned. I figure ISIS, or whatever name they are called now, might just figured if a country is weak and stupid enough to allow illegals to do whatever they wish they might just be able to drive across the open border like everyone else.