• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

VtaGeezer

Get the rope.  Who needs a legal finding when we have WND and Mark Levin?

Zoo

Even if she does get arrested she will be pardoned by Obama so does it even matter!!1

henge0stone

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2016, 10:01:22 AM
The innocent until proven guilty part has nothing to do with being arrested. They arrest people all the time and then decide if they can prove they are guilty.

Exactly. If she weren't Hillary running for president and just an average joe working in government she would be awaiting trial like a normal person.

albrecht

Quote from: henge0stone on January 28, 2016, 01:15:16 PM
Exactly. If she weren't Hillary running for president and just an average joe working in government she would be awaiting trial like a normal person.
Average Joe, or people who run afoul of Obama's directives (unless they have dirt on him as I suspect the Clintons might) would've been arrested, fired, demoted, sanctioned (depending on their position and department.) But I see this funny item. Of chief of Naval security cannot view secret matter but won't be demoted or fired.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/01/27/the-admiral-in-charge-of-navy-intelligence-has-not-been-allowed-to-see-military-secrets-for-years/
Now, this could cause confusion and trouble in the Navy so I suspect this is why Obama hasn't purged him as he has so many other highly ranking military officers.

VtaGeezer

State Dept just announced it will not release 37 pages of Clinton's emails because they include Top Secret information.  Uh-oh.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 29, 2016, 02:36:02 PM
State Dept just announced it will not release 37 pages of Clinton's emails because they include Top Secret information.  Uh-oh.
Despite the animosity between the Obamas and the Billaries (especially during the initial campaign, caucuses, etc) I've always felt that the Clintons had "something" over Obama, and maybe vice-versa. This pretty much confirms it.

I love the logic. Billary breaks the law, allows super secret stuff to be stored and communicated over unsecured/private networks, runs her own intel program, tells staff to 'take off' secret classifications so stuff can be sent, but because the stuff she compromised is so secret we cannot release it or punish her.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 29, 2016, 02:36:02 PM

cue the "price is right" tuba.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2016, 02:41:25 PM
but because the stuff she compromised is so secret we cannot release it or punish her.

it doesn't need to be displayed at 7PM on FNC in order to be used against her legally.

albrecht

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:30:39 PM
it doesn't need to be displayed at 7PM on FNC in order to be used against her legally.
True, ESPECIALLY these days with the almost star-chamber courts we, apparently, have she could be prosecuted without State secrets being outted. But I'm sad to think it won't happen. When you get to that level, and have such a database of favors, 'dirt', and contacts you don't get punished. Plus, who knows, she could've pulled a Wikileaks, Snowden etc and has an encrypted files offshore in cyberspace somewhere that will 'dump' if she gets indicted or punished?

Curandero81

the way things are done
remember Bill Clinton pardon of Marc Rich?
On January 20, 2001, hours before leaving office, U.S. President Bill Clinton granted Rich a highly controversial presidential pardon. Several of Clinton's strongest supporters distanced themselves from the decision.[23] Former President Jimmy Carter, a fellow Democrat, said, "I don't think there is any doubt that some of the factors in his pardon were attributable to his large gifts. In my opinion, that was disgraceful."[24] Clinton himself later expressed regret for issuing the pardon, saying that "it wasn't worth the damage to my reputation."[9]

Clinton's critics alleged that Rich's pardon had been bought, as Denise Rich had given more than $1 million[25] to Clinton's political party (the Democratic Party), including more than $100,000 to the Senate campaign of the president's wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and $450,000 to the Clinton Library foundation during Clinton's time in office.[21] Clinton explained his decision by noting that similar cases were settled in civil, not criminal court.

Curandero81

the library and foundation sure do get those donations
LOL

albrecht

Quote from: Curandero81 on January 29, 2016, 08:22:11 PM
the library and foundation sure do get those donations
LOL
and various Mining Conglomerates and connected oligarchs get some good stuff also, apparently. I just want the 21 contacts on convicted schoolteacher-turned-billionaire and then convicted pedofile Epstein's phone for Bill to come out more in a debate or mainstream media. And where are the photos/vids the cameras that he had, according to reports, had set up on his estates and Lolita flights? Is that how he became a billionaire even?

WOTR

Quote from: henge0stone on January 19, 2016, 12:43:13 PM
Why has she not been arrested?
I see you intentionally left her last name out of the thread title as well as this question in order to make it a little more difficult for us to guess. ;)

Zoo

Royalty never goes to jail and never will... See along time ago someone said "This is my world- This is all mine(Filter)". Some dumbass believed it and now we have a fiat currency and Kennedy was killed for a executive order 11110 does this help!!1

https://youtu.be/TaEfCG0mSsE

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on February 01, 2016, 07:12:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPob5-_EAmc
If he'd asked them to sign to support Ted Cruz asking Joseph Goebbels to be his VP, he'd get just as many dummies to sign. Thankfully, people that stupid don't vote. 

Zoo

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 01, 2016, 11:44:20 AM
If he'd asked them to sign to support Ted Cruz asking Joseph Goebbels to be his VP, he'd get just as many dummies to sign. Thankfully, people that stupid don't vote. 

i agree their is not a lot of people who care about politics. If people cared  as much as they did about their fantasy football league things would be different!!1

Philosopher

The Russians and the Chinese would love to have her as US president.  She's already compromised because they've certainly seen her emails (yes, even the super-top secret ones) and can threaten to uncork that treasure trove to sway US policy, or at least alter her national security decisions.  We have plenty of vacuous, no-information voters so she may make it all the way.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Philosopher on February 03, 2016, 02:06:59 PM
The Russians and the Chinese would love to have her as US president.  She's already compromised because they've certainly seen her emails (yes, even the super-top secret ones) and can threaten to uncork that treasure trove to sway US policy, or at least alter her national security decisions.  We have plenty of vacuous, no-information voters so she may make it all the way.

I'm trying to figure out how, in good conscience, we could give her a security clearance if she got elected. She's already known to be unreliable with handling information.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 03, 2016, 02:14:31 PM
I'm trying to figure out how, in good conscience, we could give her a security clearance if she got elected. She's already known to be unreliable with handling information.

Just wait 'til she appoints Sandy Burglar to Homeland Security .

Philosopher

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 03, 2016, 02:14:31 PM

And extremely poor at picking her advisers and support staff who never dared question her amateur decisions.

Philosopher

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 03, 2016, 02:19:47 PM

I wonder how he removed the ass smell from the documents he lifted?

whoozit

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 03, 2016, 02:19:47 PM

That would be something as he's dead.  He died 12/02/15.

Philosopher

whoozit

Quote from: Philosopher on February 03, 2016, 02:31:31 PM
Doesn't matter.
Do you mean she doesn't know, doesn't care or likes hiring ghosts?   :)

Philosopher

Quote from: whoozit on February 03, 2016, 02:34:13 PM
Do you mean she doesn't know, doesn't care or likes hiring ghosts?   :)

All that matters is that he is liberal, corpse or not.