• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Quote from: littlechris on June 09, 2016, 03:12:10 PM
Yes, the republican party still is brain dead. But the democrats are ten times worse. YOU gotta pick the lesser of the two evils.

Yeah definitely. I didn't vote in my state's primaries specifically because I refused to register Republican. As has been pointed out on here by smarter people than me, these retards thought this year was going to be the beginning of their image rebuild with Marco Rubio as their lead babyface. How mentally fucked do you have to be think like that?

But at this point the Democrats are everything the Republicans were at the end of Bush's run. Trying to change science, trying to destroy the economy and trying to ensure certain groups are given privileged status. It's insane to watch.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 09, 2016, 03:04:20 PM
He kept Gore and Kerry from being president. That should count for something.

Don't you mean Ralph Nader? Though I don't remember how much impact Nader had during Kerry's run.

Look's like Hillary is lying her tits off on Twitter. The numbers on her Trump tweet were ridiculously inflated to the point anyone with a brain would get there was some funny business with it.

Now this is going viral.

This is one of the main things that annoys me about Hillary. I don't mind people being evil or cheap gimmicks. But she's so poor at these things, I don't want this half assed villainy as President.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 09, 2016, 03:25:28 PM
Look's like Hillary is lying her tits off on Twitter. The numbers on her Trump tweet were ridiculously inflated to the point anyone with a brain would get there was some funny business with it.

Now this is going viral.

This is one of the main things that annoys me about Hillary. I don't mind people being evil or cheap gimmicks. But she's so poor at these things, I don't want this half assed villainy as President.

LOL...FAIL!

The Clinton News Network is on overdrive today! Look at this side by side pic where Crooked Hill is looking lovingly at Obama...unbiased media is dead.

mikuthing01

Now this is going viral.

And that's just the people whose names begin with A! I'm sure there are just as many people whose names begin with the rest of the letters in the alphabet who feel the same way. Hillary 2016!

Now this is going viral.

I admit I am not sure what I am looking at.  Are all these fake accounts that appear to be pro-hillary and anti-trump to inflate numbers?

Jackstar

I just typed "exit polls" into the BellGabe.com search engine and got four results, fully three of which were from previous years.

On the flip side, this is four more results than I got from searching for "exit polls" on the cnn.com homepage.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 09, 2016, 02:54:46 PM
I tend to agree with the gist of your post.

In 2007, I made the serious claim that if HRC was elected I was moving to Roatan.

In 2007 Roatan was a nice place to be an expat. Not so much anymore. I am not in as good of financial shape as I was back in 2007, and I can't think of a place I want to live. I won't make a similar promise as I did in 2007, but I am going to start looking at Thailand as an option. Might not move right away, but at least I will know what I need to make the move and survive economically.
Aren't you in Texas, GS?  Maybe Texas can bail out of this unholy mess, assuming the DC mafia doesn't completely overrun the place with illegals first.

ItsOver

Oh, man.  ::)

WH Denies Endorsement Will Intimidate FBI Investigators
Obama meets privately with Loretta Lynch.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2002757

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on June 09, 2016, 04:22:04 PM
Aren't you in Texas, GS?  Maybe Texas can bail out of this unholy mess, assuming the DC mafia doesn't completely overrun the place with illegals first.

I am in Texas. But Texas is being turned purple really quick with all of the illegal immigration and the flight of people from Silicon Valley into the Austin area.

I can be pretty self-sufficient in a year on my retirement property, but what good is living in a compound? 

The country road my property is on is already lined with Molan Labe flags, I would be amongst pretty good company.

I don't know anyone in real life that would admit to voting for Hillary. Wait, I take that back. I know a couple of retired teachers that only know how to vote for the democrat.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 09, 2016, 04:30:50 PM
I am in Texas. But Texas is being turned purple really quick with all of the illegal immigration and the flight of people from Silicon Valley into the Austin area.

I can be pretty self-sufficient in a year on my retirement property, but what good is living in a compound? 

The country road my property is on is already lined with Molan Labe flags, I would be amongst pretty good company.

I don't know anyone in real life that would admit to voting for Hillary. Wait, I take that back. I know a couple of retired teachers that only know how to vote for the democrat.
Yeah, it isn't taking long for Hope and Change to change Texas from deep red.

Disgusting, isn't it?

What manufactured bullshit.

analog kid

That sounds like a 4chan meme.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2016, 04:12:24 PM
I just typed "exit polls" into the BellGabe.com search engine and got four results, fully three of which were from previous years.

On the flip side, this is four more results than I got from searching for "exit polls" on the cnn.com homepage.

http://www.politico.com/news/exit-polls

There aren't many exit polls anymore, they're very expensive to conduct and most of the time for some reason they seemed to over state Democratic support.

136 or 142

Quote from: chefist on June 09, 2016, 03:32:30 PM
LOL...FAIL!

The Clinton News Network is on overdrive today! Look at this side by side pic where Crooked Hill is looking lovingly at Obama...unbiased media is dead.

So, were you for free enterprise before you were against it or were you against free enterprise before you were for it?

albrecht

Yep, don't think the Obama Doctrine of open-borders, refugees, and amnesty wasn't specifically targeted to certain states. What I find interesting is all these Californians and companies moving here from high-tax, high-crime, or busted budget areas bring with them the same failed political ideas and want to implement the crap here. Just stay home. Please? Traffic is bad enough but even worse all the political correctness and wanting more taxes, light-rails, illegal aliens, and green policies.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/in-texas-hill-country-a-land-rush-for-the-rich-1465396904?mod=trending_now_

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2016, 04:12:24 PM
I just typed "exit polls" into the BellGabe.com

Try BallGrab.con in your nest xearch?

Jill Stein is trying to goad Sanders to run on the Green party ticket.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 10, 2016, 03:47:17 AM
Jill Stein is trying to goad Sanders to run on the Green party ticket.

I endorse that decision.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 09, 2016, 06:12:33 PM
Yep, don't think the Obama Doctrine of open-borders, refugees, and amnesty wasn't specifically targeted to certain states. What I find interesting is all these Californians and companies moving here from high-tax, high-crime, or busted budget areas bring with them the same failed political ideas and want to implement the crap here. Just stay home. Please? Traffic is bad enough but even worse all the political correctness and wanting more taxes, light-rails, illegal aliens, and green policies.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/in-texas-hill-country-a-land-rush-for-the-rich-1465396904?mod=trending_now_
Isn't it just lovely?  The morons screw up a beautiful place like California, then, like a swarm of locusts, move to another area and wreak their destruction once again.  Complete insanity. 

Up All Night

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 09, 2016, 02:56:14 PM
I don't think you are going to find too many President Bush supporters.

The guy was a fucking war criminal, and an imbecile who bankrupted our country.

Fun Fact: I actually voted for Obama twice, simply because I couldn't stand seeing Palin as VP, or Romney as President.

Really !! I consider Obama's not wiping out ISIL a criminal act.

And, bty, I consider Joe Biden's Iraqi 3-State solution as the correct one.

Bush's pipe dream of a functioning Iraqi Sunni-Shia coalition govt.was doomed from the start. But trying it made some US companies very rich.

QuoteAssange claimed, “The chairman of Google, Eric Schmidt, set up a company to run the digital component of Hillary Clinton’s campaign.”

Eric Schmidt did in fact create a company in the last quarter of 2015 called The Groundwork whose website is empty except for a single placeholder logo.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/08/julian-assange-says-google-directly-engaged-clinton-campaign

Tweet getting 200,000 rts in five minutes when she usually gets 1/20th of that at most over a tweet's life time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038621/More-2-MILLION-Hillary-Clinton-s-Twitter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html

TigerLily

Maybe Sandra is right and we should give Texas back to Mexico

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on June 10, 2016, 10:58:08 AM
I say give it back to Texas or at least more power to the people and States. Likewise with other States, return them to the people and their representatives instead of top-down "solutions," Federal mandates, and control. Not a civil war or even done with animosity simply 'devolution.' We could still be the USA but only doing the bare Constitutional duties. Or even break it up, again peacefully, and have each State (or region where people want) become a country but have mutual defense treaties, trade, travel, etc agreements between each other.) It would result in more democracy because on a smaller level your vote matters more. And people often self-segregate anyway based on politics, race, religion, income, etc so like people could live in areas and control their own destiny based on their views. Actual diversity.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 10, 2016, 06:15:27 AM
Isn't it just lovely?  The morons screw up a beautiful place like California, then, like a swarm of locusts, move to another area and wreak their destruction once again.  Complete insanity.

I'd love to move back to California but that whole state is a mess and it will only get worse.  Maybe someday those people will get fed up with Democratic control but that's a long time coming.  I think I'll eventually move to Utah.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2016, 01:06:31 PM
I'd love to move back to California but that whole state is a mess and it will only get worse.  Maybe someday those people will get fed up with Democratic control but that's a long time coming.  I think I'll eventually move to Utah.
So much of California is off-the-chart beautiful, plus usually desirable weather, but there's no way in hell I'd live there with the cesspool the two-legged roaches have crapped out.

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on June 10, 2016, 10:58:08 AM
There's really no need to since Mexico is moving to Texas.  Borders aren't desired with The New World Order elite, anyway.  Party on.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on June 09, 2016, 04:28:05 PM
Oh, man.  ::)

WH Denies Endorsement Will Intimidate FBI Investigators
Obama meets privately with Loretta Lynch.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2002757

Heh, ya think?  What a cunt.  Hillary is too.