• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: DanTSX on March 04, 2016, 08:43:50 PM
I don't really get the big deal...she was just trying to do her job as SoS better.  She is perfectly capable of deciding what is a state secret, and what isn't.

This is all just a republican sexist lynching.  Her place is in the White House.  It's her legacy, as much as it is ours.

You forgot to use the sarcasm tag.

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 04, 2016, 08:44:46 PM
You forgot to use the sarcasm tag.
;D

I can't wait to see her in canklebraclets and Orange jumpsuit

11angeleyes11

The Clinton campaign, after losing to Sanders again, today decided they need to breathe some new fire into their strategy. Looking for inspiration, they thought they would borrow from the Obama theme and put a Clinton twist on it.

Tomorrow it will be unveiled Hilary for "Hope and Chains."

(If you don't get it, she may get indicted.)

JesusJuice

Hillary Clinton receives kisses from impartial CNN moderators at the Democratic Town Hall. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGCvtdiHP14

Not in video: Bernie Sanders only received handshakes instead of kisses.

ItsOver

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 14, 2016, 09:10:04 AM
Hillary Clinton receives kisses from impartial CNN moderators at the Democratic Town Hall. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGCvtdiHP14

Not in video: Bernie Sanders only received handshakes instead of kisses.
Of course.  She's THE Hero of the Commie News Network.

VtaGeezer

It was disgusting to watch HHRH pander to AIPAC this morning.  No one dares stand up to the Israel Lobby.

WOTR

Quote from: Zoo on March 21, 2016, 10:56:23 PM
Well is this the final nail or not!!1

http://theantimedia.org/wikileaks-drops-hillary-email-bomb-that-could-end-her-campaign-but-fb-censored-it/
Interesting.  It was just last week my sister asked why I didn't care for Clinton and asked "what has she done."  I may have to send her a few links... thanks

Zoo

Quote from: WOTR on March 22, 2016, 03:49:18 AM
Interesting.  It was just last week my sister asked why I didn't care for Clinton and asked "what has she done."  I may have to send her a few links... thanks

I would... Bernie is suppose to make his come back tonight and hopefully he does. We can not have Hillary in office!!1

SciFiAuthor

Oh jeez. I'll just leave this here so I can get rid of it. First someone saved the blue dress, now someone's saved the coke snorting table.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock-claim-bill-clinton-snorted-cocaine-off-my-coffee-table-former-lover-says/

VtaGeezer

Outlets now reporting the  Clinton used her personal Blackberry to access her server and the offending emails.  Its f'ing disgusting that the DOJ gets away with glacial response to this high level security breach/scandal.  There are people doing serious time for far lesser "lapses in judgement".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 28, 2016, 11:00:51 AM
Outlets now reporting the  Clinton used her personal Blackberry to access her server and the offending emails.  Its f'ing disgusting that the DOJ gets away with glacial response to this high level security breach/scandal.  There are people doing serious time for far lesser "lapses in judgement".

While I agree you know that ain't gonna happen. To admit why though you'd also have to admit there's something fundamentally wrong with the system itself.  She'll be president because she's a CFR sweetheart and it's already been setup. Why do you think the Donald is all of a sudden imploding after soaring so high?  :D

Lunger

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 28, 2016, 11:00:51 AM

Every national security case is overseen by an independent federal judge who has both power to issue warrants and subpoenas. Comey will refer to him if Lynch buries it.

ItsOver

“In a case like this you get one shot at the queen,” the source, who was not authorized to speak on the record, said referring to Clinton, the former secretary of state and current front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination. -- Source with knowledge of investigation

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/31/one-shot-at-queen-fbi-ag-intensify-focus-on-clinton-email-probe.html

Queen?  Once a again, all are equal before the law becomes a joke.

It will all, of course, come down to politics and power.  The DC politicians will do whatever they deem to be in their best interest.  Screw justice.

albrecht

It is a relatively minor thing but once again Billary gets away with breaking the law. And this is not coming from some "right-wing" source but the leftist paper The Guardian and written by a guy that, by his name, is likely Muslim.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/08/hillary-clinton-broke-campaigning-rules-new-york-city-subway

Robert

Quote from: henge0stone on January 19, 2016, 12:43:13 PMWhy has she not been arrested?
Because anyone who did that to her would have an accident.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2016, 10:01:18 PM
It is a relatively minor thing but once again Billary gets away with breaking the law. And this is not coming from some "right-wing" source but the leftist paper The Guardian and written by a guy that, by his name, is likely Muslim.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/08/hillary-clinton-broke-campaigning-rules-new-york-city-subway

This was as clueless an article as I have ever seen. The only time "buskers" are ever arrested is when they assault people or cause disruption to MTA operations. I took the shuttle over from GCT to Times Square where a man was onboard playing guitar (exceptionally well) continuously between the two stations; he never asked for money but had the hat out. All she did was what she's best at: pandering.
The better punishment HRC received was the karmic payback (after mocking Bernie's reference to using tokens) when her Metro Card stiffed her at the turnstile.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2016, 10:01:18 PM
With all that might be said about HRHH, this was low grade chickenshit.  A good example of how slick websites make a fools with agenda seem like real journalists. 

"Why hasn't Hillary been arrested?"

Obama

albrecht

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on April 11, 2016, 11:35:44 AM

Obama
It is interesting how Obama can hold two contradictory positions: this character Obama proclaims that Billary "never jeopardized national security" but, on the other hand, the investigation will be above-board and thorough. How can he make his claims if the investigation is on-going? Although there is conflict between the Clintons and the Obamas related to back in the initial nomination process and Party intrigues I think Obama is so scared of whatever information the Clintons have on him (likely related to his travels, school/scholarship issues, sexuality, or even citizenship) that he was forced to appoint her Sec of State (and also keep enemy close) and will ensure that there is no indictment and likely even sabotage the investigation.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on April 11, 2016, 11:35:44 AM

Obama

I'm sorry, what was the charge again? 

analog kid

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 11, 2016, 12:43:05 PM

It's murky and filled to the brim with misinformation, isn't it? Not only would there be no historical precedent for an indictment like this would potentially be, there are other high-ranking government officials from the previous administration who would be guilty of the same thing. Add to that, some of the bullet points that have been floating around the blogs and media for many months have been debunked by the FBI themselves. The fax thing, for instance -- they released a statement that amounted to, "we have no evidence for that, and in fact, we have evidence to the contrary." Add to that, virtually every law expert and federal prosecutor agrees that the chances of an indictment are "far-fetched" and that it's "ridiculous." It's something you so rarely hear about that people think it's made-up shilling.

I can't stand Hillary, but this indictment thing is a pipe dream. If we're hanging the election on that, people are in for a major disappointment. Again. Of course, that a Clinton isn't frogmarched to a federal prison, is evidence of a wide-scale conspiracy, like everything else in the last 25 years. If the Republicans foist Cruz on their party, Hillary will win by historical margins. Trump would likely be toast as well.

Edit: in bold is outdated; predates the FBI's formal investigation announcement by a few months.

pate

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 11, 2016, 12:43:05 PM

Totally legitimate, like you I shall ask Magic 8-ball to answer this question for me.

Q: I'm sorry, what was the charge again?

A: Yes

I do not judge, I just get witness testimony 'n such...

henge0stone

hope the republicans impeach her when she gets in. What she did was worse than Nixon, and a huge security breach. She is going to blame all her woes on a right wing conspiracy no matter what happens so might as well.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 03:16:53 PM
She's going to walk out of it laughing. How many bodies and rape victims do the Clintons have in their wake? Granted she isn't nearly as charming or intelligent as Bill but I have to think she's going to walk.