• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

?Barry Soetoro ah or Barrack Hussein?: Wife where is my Home Country?

Started by Stellar, May 21, 2014, 09:04:47 AM

Jackstar

It really is not all that odd at all, as all five of the people you mentioned are all working together behind the scenes.

Believe it, Pilgrim.

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 21, 2014, 04:05:56 PM
Odd that with all the millions Hillary Clinton, John McCain, and Mitt Romney undoubtedly spent on opposition research when they were running against him they didn't turn up any of that. He must have some seriously deep pockets and the best legal team ever to keep all that hidden from them, not to mention Karl Rove with his dogged determination and his vast resources.  Of course, it's always possible he learned some sort of Kenyan juju that he used to confound his enemies and make it all the evidence disappear in a puff of smoke.  I think I could actually buy that one after a couple of cocktails.
I thought this character Obama was about "change"?? Recall that mantra for the faithful? Indeed we also need a lot more documentation and investigation of the people you mentioned and I'm sure they did try to get stuff on Obama also. But "loose lips sink ships" and prosecution makes people back off (remember the people at Dept of State who got into trouble looking up passport travel information for McCain and Obama?) Considering that Obama, the "change" guy, has continued most policies I would guess that the government, or the people you mentioned, likely did turn up some interesting information. But that information is used for their benefit and not for ours. Imagine what a compromised politician, or President, can do. NSA already is on record of monitoring Congress (and everyone else.) Think that information is never used? Call me a cynic or a conspiracist but really? Why spend billions collecting data and spying if it not used? Clearly it wasn't used in the Boston bombings.
ps: speaking of JuJu and other African traditions: has anyone considered that Obamacare, known as the ACA depending if it is working or not, is really just a sophisicated 419 scheme?

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2014, 10:31:13 AM
Any info on neutron flux big boy?

Wrong thread still thinking sometimes time is the best answer.  Get it! or maybe an equation or how do you wish me to present this info?

Barack Laden is no other than a patsy government false packaged profit shill of BiC corporation ironically who loved to smoke and visit his CiA bodies in the Ritual of butt at the Bohemian Grove.  I'll leave it at that!
666 Chrislam Sun and Moon NWO Beast + False Prophet Meet Pt 156

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2014, 10:31:13 AM
Any info on neutron flux big boy?

I see you're persistent in your research of neutron flux, but Loretta Fuddy, that story passes your muster.

What a joke.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 05:02:02 PM
I see you're persistent in your research of neutron flux, but Loretta Fuddy, that story passes your muster.

What a joke.
One has to understand the amount of emotional energy people have invested in this character Obama around the world. The devotion, indeed almost idolization, has really blocked minds to anything, anything about his mysterious background, his policies, his wars, or whatever he does. It literally hurts too much for the adherents to even consider that this character Obama is not as he claims, makes mistakes, might serve the same masters, or is not the perfected godhead.

I would really say that a substantial amount of the population, especially of the hard-core and early adherents, would deny the event even if he admitted fault or even committed some kind of crime on live television. The admission, or incident, would be put off in their mind as a misunderstanding, racist stereo-typing, some Republican scheme, or something- anything- than such a cult-hero is anything but less than perfect. Much-less that he might not who he claims to be or harbors some motivations not in keeping with the country's benefit.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2014, 05:23:30 PM
It literally hurts too much

Arguing with me hurts more. There are three things that cannot be hidden for long: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 05:02:02 PM

What a joke.
Polilitics of lies, false Power, real power and evil<

Look these Illuminati witless Nazi loving hate filled nuts basically work in the open on purpose as comedy relief for their sic minds.  Neutron flux is really too simple, but the politics of corruption is what I point out for they are cartoon junkies of a false premise.  Power evil nuts through out time have basically destroyed themselves via stupidity.

Listen God's Power next to these dimwits who really don't have any clue is so huge that it extends beyond compression meaning limitless.  Ok the world is a game, but life is not!  Jesus said the world is of the the world yet earth is it's name and the spirit is of essence formed as love.  The worldly don't understand the spirit and Jesus spoke of the Truth; I like that.

So to rap up Obama if a representation of like a Sabbatical of time as well as Satan with his Prism BS.  As Jesus said, before he ascended the Prince of Darkness is here.  Well that is barbarically a nanosecond in the way I think for evil's time span as I know evil dies and good goes on.  Now that is how you can at least figure the Power of God which he is never changing, but eternal, yet evil is smoke of nothing.  So picture this and wonder about the limitless power of God!!!

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2014, 04:35:47 PM
I thought this character Obama was about "change"?? Recall that mantra for the faithful? Indeed we also need a lot more documentation and investigation of the people you mentioned and I'm sure they did try to get stuff on Obama also. But "loose lips sink ships" and prosecution makes people back off (remember the people at Dept of State who got into trouble looking up passport travel information for McCain and Obama?) Considering that Obama, the "change" guy, has continued most policies I would guess that the government, or the people you mentioned, likely did turn up some interesting information. But that information is used for their benefit and not for ours. Imagine what a compromised politician, or President, can do. NSA already is on record of monitoring Congress (and everyone else.) Think that information is never used? Call me a cynic or a conspiracist but really? Why spend billions collecting data and spying if it not used? Clearly it wasn't used in the Boston bombings.
ps: speaking of JuJu and other African traditions: has anyone considered that Obamacare, known as the ACA depending if it is working or not, is really just a sophisicated 419 scheme?

Now I get it. You're saying the fix was in from the beginning, and all the real powers-that-be were complicit in it in order to get that character Obama elected so he could do their bidding and help realize their secret agenda.  He didn't go to great lengths to conceal or obliterate his birth and education records for his own personal gain, so therefore, in the end it doesn't really matter where he was born because his presidency was a foregone conclusion.  Yes, I think I finally get it.  Thank you for making it all clear.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 04:10:42 PM
It really is not all that odd at all, as all five of the people you mentioned are all working together behind the scenes.

Believe it, Pilgrim.

I'll tell you what I believe, by golly!  I believe there are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count and those who can't.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 21, 2014, 05:46:55 PM

Now I get it. You're saying the fix was in from the beginning, and all the real powers-that-be were complicit in it in order to get that character Obama elected so he could do their bidding and help realize their secret agenda.  He didn't go to great lengths to conceal or obliterate his birth and education records for his own personal gain, so therefore, in the end it doesn't really matter where he was born because his presidency was a foregone conclusion.  Yes, I think I finally get it.  Thank you for making it all clear.
Two separate issues really. Call them "fellow travelers" if you will. Clearly Obama is afraid to admit his past. And, likely, that someone (foreign countries, US government agencies, etc) know something (maybe not all because the mystery of his life is very deep) and will use it to their advantage. The mix? Who knows? As long as he can party, take vacations (usually separate from Michelle), and initiate personal pet projects/subjects- that don't "really matter" in the long run for the controllers-, as I will call them, (like all the homosexual stuff, illegal aliens, and other key, central Obama concerns) he likely will go along with the agenda desired by the "controllers" (destabilize the middle-east and central Europe, drone killings, government contracts, try to start a new cold-war, surveillance state, banker and "connected" company bailouts, etc.)

Stellar

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2014, 05:53:16 PM
Two separate issues really. Call them "fellow travelers" if you will. Clearly Obama is afraid to admit his past. And, likely, that someone (foreign countries, US government agencies, etc) know something (maybe not all because the mystery of his life is very deep) and will use it to their advantage. The mix? Who knows? As long as he can party, take vacations (usually separate from Michelle), and initiate personal pet projects/subjects- that don't "really matter" in the long run for the controllers-, as I will call them, (like all the homosexual stuff, illegal aliens, and other key, central Obama concerns) he likely will go along with the agenda desired by the "controllers" (destabilize the middle-east and central Europe, drone killings, government contracts, try to start a new cold-war, surveillance state, banker and "connected" company bailouts, etc.)
Yep not denying that!

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2014, 05:53:16 PM

"All the homosexual stuff"?  You mean on top of everything else he's trying to make people gay? 

And just to play devil's advocate for a moment--wouldn't it have been much easier if the powers-that-be had just allowed his real documents to be released to the public?  That way, he would have been thoroughly discredited, and either Hillary, McCain, or Mitt would have coasted to the presidency, where they would have been more than happy to go along with whatever the people really in charge wanted because they all believe in the same causes.

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 21, 2014, 06:12:42 PM
"All the homosexual stuff"?  You mean on top of everything else he's trying to make people gay? 

And just to play devil's advocate for a moment--wouldn't it have been much easier if the powers-that-be had just allowed his real documents to be released to the public?  That way, he would have been thoroughly discredited, and either Hillary, McCain, or Mitt would have coasted to the presidency, where they would have been more than happy to go along with whatever the people really in charge wanted because they all believe in the same causes.
I doubt this character Obama can make any people homosexual but I mean his fascination with ensuring marriage is redefined, homosexuals (and now transexuals) get into the military, the education curriculum, etc. It seems the number one priority, after golf and parties, for this guy for whatever reason.
Being devil's advocate for your latest theory or proposition: maybe? Then again how much more of an agenda can be pushed through by "the first black president"? And really, after Bush's bad performance, I doubt the public would've put up with Romney. But Obama was the "dream". Sure, his background was mysterious and, indeed, bizarre at least by most American's standards (raised by a cross-dressing nanny by a mixed-race couple in the Islamic country of Indonesia as just one small example). Yes, it was not really clear what his core-beliefs were to most voters. But he was the perfect candidate to "unite" the country and the media would love him (even as an idea he makes the "American Dream" real etc). And would be, at least initially, loved by the whole world who bought into the "hope" even more than most Americans who were primarily motivated by "anyone but Bush", white guilt, political correctness, or identity politics (look at the % of blacks who supported him vs % of whites who support either candidate), or wanting to "be a part of history." Or by simply not voting (essentially a "none of the above" vote.)

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 21, 2014, 02:39:01 PM

You mean stonewalled and stonewalled and stonewalled and stonewalled.
No, pretty sure I got it right the first time.  Every question, asked 14 different ways by Congress and the Media has been answered.  Everything from who attacked to why to why Susan Rice blamed it on a youtube video.  Who was on alert, who was ordered to do what, etc, etc, etc.  Ad nauseaum.  I wish you had half the passion as to how the hell 9/11 could've ever happened.
Enjoy wasting more taxpayer money on your Select Committee, Mr. "smaller government."

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 21, 2014, 02:45:45 PM

You are half right.  It doesn't matter where he was born, he's not a 'natural born' citizen because his father was a foreign student.

I'd like to poke through his documentation to find out what the hell is so damaging he is this desperate to keep it hidden.  Did his Left-wing quack mother change his citizenship to Indonesian?  Are one or both parents not who he claims?  Something worse?

If he were anything but a hack Democrat, you know good and well the media would be all over this.
You mean like they were with John McCain, born in Panama?  You mean like they are with Cuban Canadian Ted Cruz?
As usual, firing shots off in the dark hoping to hit anything.

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2014, 06:44:22 PM
I doubt this character Obama can make any people homosexual but I mean his fascination with ensuring marriage is redefined, homosexuals (and now transexuals) get into the military, the education curriculum, etc. It seems the number one priority, after golf and parties, for this guy for whatever reason.
Being devil's advocate for your latest theory or proposition: maybe? Then again how much more of an agenda can be pushed through by "the first black president"? And really, after Bush's bad performance, I doubt the public would've put up with Romney. But Obama was the "dream". Sure, his background was mysterious and, indeed, bizarre at least by most American's standards (raised by a cross-dressing nanny by a mixed-race couple in the Islamic country of Indonesia as just one small example). Yes, it was not really clear what his core-beliefs were to most voters. But he was the perfect candidate to "unite" the country and the media would love him (even as an idea he makes the "American Dream" real etc). And would be, at least initially, loved by the whole world who bought into the "hope" even more than most Americans who were primarily motivated by "anyone but Bush", white guilt, political correctness, or identity politics (look at the % of blacks who supported him vs % of whites who support either candidate), or wanting to "be a part of history." Or by simply not voting (essentially a "none of the above" vote.)

Socrates would have been proud of you, but unfortunately his admiration and a few glasses of wine would have led him to try some of that "homosexual stuff" on you.  I believe his disciples referred to it as "The Socratic Method."

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2014, 02:46:26 PM
I'm guessing from you lack of knowledge about apostilles and the Hague Treaty of 1961, you've never worked overseas or tried to get a security clearance? He has never produced an official copy of his birth certificate with the proper signature and apostille persuant to the Treaty. The Treaty helps streamline what used to be a very arduous process of legalization of documents. Now countries, including the US, will accept as legal foreign documents if they are properly certified, stamped (hence the French word apostille,) and signed by the proper person of authority.

I don't what got you going on and on about his adoption (though we've never seen those papers or the legal name change papers) but I'm talking about his birth certificate. He could not get a work permit, residence permit, pass a security clearance, or get a passport with the photographic copy he presented to the media. There are menial jobs in our own government for which he would not qualify due to his lack of documentation (and known associates but that is, yet, another issue).
http://www.hcch.net/index_en.php?act=conventions.text&cid=41
http://www.hcch.net/upload/abc12e.pdf (warning opens a pdf)
Yes , you are guessing right about "me" lack of knowledge.  Yet, not a damn thing you said here makes any difference.  You can't obfuscate by burying the misdirection in a bunch of bloviation and incongruous links.  That's SciFi's job.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 03:06:10 PM
The issue at this point is not where he was born; the issue is that his entire paper trail smells of Denmark.

All these screams of Birther/Truther nonsense are just that: nonsense. The guy's whole story, history, and herstory is as phony as a three-dollar bill, and every time anyone, anywhere, at any time, mentions facts related to that fact, there's a swarm of fascist apologists, descending from the eaves, screaming, "Ha! Birther loon! Moving on, piss piss piss!!!"

Don't think it hasn't been noticed, Apologists. You're all on fucking notice. Welcome to Spring.
Fascist apologists?  How about people fed up with sore fucking losers who couldn't win at the polls or in the courts trying to gin up a back door victory through tenuous disqualification?
Enough already.

NowhereInTime

Odd that with all the millions Hillary Clinton, John McCain, and Mitt Romney undoubtedly spent on opposition research when they were running against him they didn't turn up any of that. He must have some seriously deep pockets and the best legal team ever to keep all that hidden from them, not to mention Karl Rove with his dogged determination and his vast resources.  Of course, it's always possible he learned some sort of Kenyan juju that he used to confound his enemies and make it all the evidence disappear in a puff of smoke.  I think I could actually buy that one after a couple of cocktails.
This ^^^^^^! 
Birther Morons. >:(

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 05:28:58 PM
Arguing with me hurts more. There are three things that cannot be hidden for long: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
But apparently your meds can...

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 21, 2014, 06:51:21 PM
Yes , you are guessing right about "me" lack of knowledge.  Yet, not a damn thing you said here makes any difference.  You can't obfuscate by burying the misdirection in a bunch of bloviation and incongruous links.  That's SciFi's job.
Nice, though "me" must admit the greek thing you mention about Socrates. And Greek states and life in general. Every time I see the various "militias" and right-wingers with thier Molon Labe shirts (or indeed even some military around the world that use the infamous, and beautiful, phrase as a part of their motto) what they would think of the Spartan life- especially when it comes to the part that Obama would be most interested in. (Not that I'm casting any aspersions on his orientation or predilections mind you- but just on the amount of time/effort on those issues instead of on things like the economy, the war(s), etc or even just golf or another separate vacation!) I'm guessing, but only guessing, that many of the Molon Labe wearers don't know about that "other side" of Spartan upbringing and life. Or that children deemed unfit would be killed (call it a REAL post-birth abortion!)

But back to the subject of why this character Obama would spend so much money hiring law firms and instructing his political handlers to delay, prohibit, or hide his paperwork and background. There is no obfuscation (on my part.) The law is quite clear. The US is a signatory to the treaty (with the links I helpfully provided to you since you seem to confuse the various Hague conventions and treaties- yes, there are many! Maybe a quick survey course on law and international law is needed?) The question is why not simply comply with what any, average person around the world (at least in signatory countries) would need to do and provide a birth certificate compliant with the treaty. Something needed to get something as simple as a passport, residency permit, work permit, VISA, or pass a basic government security clearance? Weird. The cost, last time I needed an apostilled document was $25 (but that depends on what state, what document, etc). Versus millions in legal fees? Odd.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hague_Convention_Abolishing_the_Requirement_of_Legalisation_for_Foreign_Public_Documents

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 21, 2014, 05:50:31 PM
I'll tell you what I believe, by golly!  I believe there are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count and those who can't.  ;)

Odd that with all the millions Hillary Clinton, John McCain, and Mitt Romney undoubtedly spent on opposition research when they were running against him they didn't turn up any of that. He must have some seriously deep pockets and the best legal team ever to keep all that hidden from them, not to mention Karl Rove with his dogged determination and his vast resources.  Of course, it's always possible he learned some sort of Kenyan juju that he used to confound his enemies and make it all the evidence disappear in a puff of smoke.

Yep. I count five people there, all working together.

QuoteI think I could actually buy that one after a couple of cocktails.

And, just think: you're actually an above average voter. Imagine how hard it was to fool the count on the others.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 21, 2014, 06:56:39 PM
But apparently your meds can...

Eat shit and die, Apologist.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 09:19:11 PM
Yep. I count five people there, all working together.

My bad!  I occasionally forget they all play for the same team.  If I wasn't in complete denial, I'd blame those lapses on excessive drinking.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on May 21, 2014, 04:59:13 PM
Wrong thread still thinking sometimes time is the best answer.  Get it! or maybe an equation or how do you wish me to present this info?

Better..now show how it corolates with the feather anaolgy. This will be fun for you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 21, 2014, 09:59:23 PM
My bad!  I occasionally forget they all play for the same team.  If I wasn't in complete denial, I'd blame those lapses on excessive drinking... ALL THE FLUORIDE.

Fixed that for you, Citizen!    .o/ .o/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on May 21, 2014, 04:59:13 PM

Just in case you'd forgotten what you said....

A feather landing upon water changes the system and oscillations can be seen as tiny ripples moving away from the feather.  When this system changes the entire universe is changed and the effect not seen nor heard affect the most distant planet with a galaxy at the horizon of the universe.

Lots of words, they don't make any sense of course, but I'm sure you can clarify..But I'm intrigued how it relates to :

Neutron flux tho unlike the feather can be said to act no different affecting other systems.  People, within this universe change is the mechanism and yes the medium being the universe is affected by everything!

Go on then..how does neutron flux affect the universe like a feather is alleged to? I'm genuinely interested to see how you explain it. Seeing as you're an authority on it...Today neutron flux, tomorrow Quantum physics eh? Or maybe Torsion physics.

Jackstar

If Ringo has anything to post about Loretta Fuddy, would someone quote him for me? Thanks in advance.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2014, 03:26:41 AM
If Ringo has anything to post about Loretta Fuddy, would someone quote him for me? Thanks in advance.
I'm not totally up to speed on the Fuddy stuff but did see this interesting bit about how her finances were, apparently, increased without explanation.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/60406
"According to Mr. Vogt, a large and as yet unanswered income disparity was found between the two reports. In short, during her first year as Hawaii’s Director of Health, which is also the time she authenticated Obama’s COLB, Ms. Fuddy’s gross income was reportedly less than $100,000. Nonetheless, her financials show that she apparently paid down her mortgage and decreased her liabilities by at least $50,000 and perhaps as much as $75,000 more than what she grossed that year. Where did that money come from? While there may well be a legitimate explanation for this disparity, it was not disclosed on the financial forms she filed with the Hawaii State Ethics Commission."

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2014, 12:35:38 AM

"My bad!  I occasionally forget they all play for the same team.  If I wasn't in complete denial, I'd blame those lapses on excessive drinking... ALL THE FLUORIDE."

Fixed that for you, Citizen!    .o/ .o/

Only wusses drink fluoride.  I mainline it.