• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

ourobouros2k2

under the art bell wikipedia article..

very cool, glad to be here.

regards,
Andy

Hello Everyone.

I have been listening to Coast to Coast since 1996-97. I just turned 30, so it's been... almost half my life. Wow..

I found this forum because my brother was listening to the 24/7 Art Bell stream through Winamp.

I, like many of the people here, am no fan of Mr. Noory.  When I found the thread titled "George Noory Sucks - The Definitive Compendium" I knew I was finally home.

I look forward to sharing thoughts/ideas and contributing to the forum.

Long Live Art Bell.

ArtBellFan

Welcome Abraham, I have always wanted to thank you for freeing the slaves, so thank you. :D

MV/Liberace!

greetings, president lincoln.  it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

by the way... anybody see that history channel documentary entitled, "stealing lincoln's body"?  i recently found it on demonoid after waiting about 2 years to see it... and what a disappointment.  a real pile of shit with no delivery.  the history channel made it sound EPIC in the promotions they were airing.

stealing lincolnz body

ArtBellFan

Welcome ourobouros2k2

This is the place to be, looking forward to your posts. :)

Sure glad I found this place. Like many others I was trying to find out why Art wasn't doing his yearly prediction shows. The thing that I don't understand is why didn't Dames remote view all of this stuff? :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on January 09, 2011, 11:02:01 AM
Sure glad I found this place. Like many others I was trying to find out why Art wasn't doing his yearly prediction shows. The thing that I don't understand is why didn't Dames remote view all of this stuff? :D
well, you see, it's because dames was too busy working on the latest missing child case to be bothered with all of this silliness.  the man is a saint.

EvB

Quote from: Michael V. on January 10, 2011, 09:43:57 AM
well, you see, it's because dames was too busy working on the latest missing child case to be bothered with all of this silliness.  the man is a saint.

Every once in a while I wish we still had the old voting system.   Thanks for the grin.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on January 10, 2011, 11:30:13 AM

Every once in a while I wish we still had the old voting system.
actually, same here. 

James G.

I've been a Coast To Coast AM listener for nearly three years now. But I've caught Art Bell's "Somewhere In Time" shows, and have heard him in recent years hosting live shows. He'll always be an impossible act to follow.

And I'll admit my enthusiasm for the program overall is declining. I do like Ian Punnett and George Knapp, but George Noory's shows are a "hit-or-miss" on a nightly basis. There are times where the guests impress me, and other times when they leave me amazed.

Amazed that they're on the program to begin with. Or what they discussed is even being discussed.

But the program is different. And it has its place. And since I do without television these days and rely on talk radio exclusively -- notably through internet streaming -- it does offer an alternative.

I feel more objectivity is needed. Considering the program involves a search for answers and explanations, I believe that's needed. It's only through such an approach can the ultimate goal be accomplished.

fabucat

Hi, I've been posting a lot here, so I thought that I'd just say "hi." 

I've sort of exiled myself from another C2C site (not NHZ) because they are all Beck-worshipers and I called out their God.  I presented them with evidence that Becky talked about killing Pelosi, Mike Moore and Charlie Rangel.  The people who run this particular website believe that stopping such speech is tyranny or something. 

I've been lurking and talking here a bit, and I find the level of discussion to be high. 

I'm also happy to be here because I've become disenchanted with Mr. Noory, although maybe not as much as the rest of you.  I caught the tail end of Art Bell's Great Reign, so I know how great the show can be.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: fabucat on January 13, 2011, 10:13:22 PM
Hi, I've been posting a lot here, so I thought that I'd just say "hi." 

I've sort of exiled myself from another C2C site (not NHZ) because they are all Beck-worshipers and I called out their God.  I presented them with evidence that Becky talked about killing Pelosi, Mike Moore and Charlie Rangel.  The people who run this particular website believe that stopping such speech is tyranny or something. 

I've been lurking and talking here a bit, and I find the level of discussion to be high. 

I'm also happy to be here because I've become disenchanted with Mr. Noory, although maybe not as much as the rest of you.  I caught the tail end of Art Bell's Great Reign, so I know how great the show can be.
hey, brother.  welcome aboard, and post often.   great to have so many fresh faces around here.

anagrammy

Michael,  I'd like to suggest a new topic "NOORYISMS."  Many times I catch one of GN's verbal tics and want to share, like:

1/17/2011 - William Gladstone "Tapping the Source"

GN:  Well you know what, this 2012 episode is going to come up soon enough here, isn't it?

What do you think?  --Anagrammy

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: anagrammy on January 18, 2011, 10:30:26 AM
Michael,  I'd like to suggest a new topic "NOORYISMS."  Many times I catch one of GN's verbal tics and want to share, like:

1/17/2011 - William Gladstone "Tapping the Source"

GN:  Well you know what, this 2012 episode is going to come up soon enough here, isn't it?

What do you think?  --Anagrammy
http://www.coastgab.com/index.php/topic,1931.msg25251.html#msg25251

b_dubb

Dames remote viewed a near future where I kicked him in the balls so hard his hair turned white.  Even though he sees it coming he can't do anything about it because he's distracted by x-flares and kill shots and harassing police departments

Sy-Klone

I've made a few posts here and there on the forum in the last few weeks, but I thought I'd pop in here and formally introduce myself.

Howdy.

I've never joined any other C2C forums because I've found some of the C2C-oriented boards to be a little...intense for me. Thus far, this forum seems to be populated with reasonable, rational, like-minded C2C fans like myself. I found this forum through the Wikipedia entry on Art Bell (which I was looking at around the first of the year when I found out Art wasn't hosting the predictions show and investigating his absence). So far, I dig it.

I'm also a huge fan of Art Bell stream and this board has actually resulted in me actively seeking out a lot of classic C2C episodes hosted by Art. I'm really pleased with what I've found. Whether Art's gone for good or not, it's nice to have a place oriented toward the good old days.

So, anyway, just wanted to introduce myself, say hey, offer thanks for the stream and for the resources that have enabled me to re-live some great nights in the '90s. :)

wow, you all keep comin in so fast! pull up a chair. refreshing beverages are in the fridge.  8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sy-Klone on January 20, 2011, 04:08:23 PM
So, anyway, just wanted to introduce myself, say hey, offer thanks for the stream and for the resources that have enabled me to re-live some great nights in the '90s. :)
pleasure to have you, sy-klone. 

you mention great nights in the 90s, and i couldn't agree more.  i was 17 in 1997.  i had fun friends, fun times, everyone had money, the worst thing we had to worry about was bill clinton's oral sex escapades, and i was starting a career in radio.  my friends and i enjoyed pot on a daily basis, art bell was at the top of his game on a nightly basis, it was easy to get a job nearly anywhere, and the future was wide open.  the 90s just rocked.  unfortunately, i didn't realize at the time how awesome things really were.  things just were what they were, it seemed.  in retrospect, i was having the time of my life.

Sy-Klone

Quote from: Michael V. on January 21, 2011, 10:45:48 AMyou mention great nights in the 90s, and i couldn't agree more.  i was 17 in 1997.  i had fun friends, fun times, everyone had money, the worst thing we had to worry about was bill clinton's oral sex escapades, and i was starting a career in radio.  my friends and i enjoyed pot on a daily basis, art bell was at the top of his game on a nightly basis, it was easy to get a job nearly anywhere, and the future was wide open.  the 90s just rocked.  unfortunately, i didn't realize at the time how awesome things really were.  things just were what they were, it seemed.  in retrospect, i was having the time of my life.

I was also 17 in 1997, so we're the same age. I didn't do the pot thing, but otherwise? Yeah. The 90s were fun. It's funny...I spent the 90s desperate to get to the 21st century, and then when I got there, I spent 2001-2010 wishing I could get back to the 80s and now I'm entering 2011 nostalgic for the 90s. It seems that I'm incapable of enjoying the moment. I'm either too busy looking forward or I'm looking backward wishing for the old days. I'd imagine that in 2021, I'll be waxing nostalgic about how cool things were in 2011. :)

But yeah...good times. Fun times. Glad to be here!

b_dubb

i had a blast during the 90's and i didn't even try. i knew things were going to turn to shit when i saw that ANOTHER George Bush was going to run for office.  i wish it had been George Sr.  in hindsight he wasn't nearly as terrible as his son. 

the last great fiscal Conservative President was Clinton.  who left a budget SURPLUS for Dubbya.  who promptly blew it all on Halliburton and Bechtel.  and Blackwater mercenaries.

did anyone see that Eric Schmidt - the owner / director of Blackwater - has been supporting a group of mercenaries in Africa?  Eric Schmidt -> Lord of War

i wish i could build a time machine so i could tell go back and tell Clinton to own up to letting Monica give him a Lewinski instead of perjuring himself.  stupid.  but not as bad as lying about why we invaded a sovereign country.

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on January 22, 2011, 12:07:17 PM
i had a blast during the 90's and i didn't even try. i knew things were going to turn to shit when i saw that ANOTHER George Bush was going to run for office.  i wish it had been George Sr.  in hindsight he wasn't nearly as terrible as his son. 

the last great fiscal Conservative President was Clinton.  who left a budget SURPLUS for Dubbya.  who promptly blew it all on Halliburton and Bechtel.  and Blackwater mercenaries.

did anyone see that Eric Schmidt - the owner / director of Blackwater - has been supporting a group of mercenaries in Africa?  Eric Schmidt -> Lord of War

i wish i could build a time machine so i could tell go back and tell Clinton to own up to letting Monica give him a Lewinski instead of perjuring himself.  stupid.  but not as bad as lying about why we invaded a sovereign country.

it amazes me that so few see that twisted bit of reality... I worked with a guy that had a t shirt that said clinton may be president but he isnt my president but to this day swears sadam gave personal flying lessons to the terrorists that attacked us on 9/11. I see delusion every day... but that kind of thought process completely stuns me.

b_dubb

the director of blackwater is Erik Price.  my apologies to the Eric Schmidts of the world for associating you with gun running and warlording.

Hi everyone. I too am very glad to have found this forum. I've been listening to Coast for about three years now, and am now loosing interest in the show. Although, I have not lost the lust for exotic subject matter delivered in an entertaining and intelligent manner. Perhaps we should seek alternatives, anyone found any good podcasts, blogs, websites.

valdez

Quote from: marklancedance on January 26, 2011, 03:09:36 AM
Hi everyone. I too am very glad to have found this forum...
Welcome, Mark, and all new recent coastgabbers. 

jay_hunt_gs.jpg

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: marklancedance on January 26, 2011, 03:09:36 AM
Hi everyone. I too am very glad to have found this forum. I've been listening to Coast for about three years now, and am now loosing interest in the show. Although, I have not lost the lust for exotic subject matter delivered in an entertaining and intelligent manner. Perhaps we should seek alternatives, anyone found any good podcasts, blogs, websites.
hey, brother.  glad to have u.

there are several posts here and there talking about alternatives.  i'm sure you'll bump into them.

I found this site from Demonoid. I have been downloading episodes for awhile from there. found a post about this place and I'm stoked. II do not have a bias as to who is the better interviewer. I want info really. I do kinda agree with some of the opinions about Noory though. Anyway, Looks like a fun place!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Weedian Nazareth on January 31, 2011, 02:07:58 AM
I found this site from Demonoid. I have been downloading episodes for awhile from there. found a post about this place and I'm stoked. II do not have a bias as to who is the better interviewer. I want info really. I do kinda agree with some of the opinions about Noory though. Anyway, Looks like a fun place!
wow, people are finding us THROUGH demonoid.  that's cool.  glad to have you, bro.

livingdead70

New  here ! My name is Trey,,,,,, I found this site thru Shoutcast!
Cheers to all!!!
trey

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: livingdead70 on February 01, 2011, 03:46:08 AM
New  here ! My name is Trey,,,,,, I found this site thru Shoutcast!
Cheers to all!!!
trey
hey, brother.  post often.