• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dr. Noory's Medical Advice

Started by Abby Normal, March 14, 2014, 05:36:36 AM

Abby Normal

Dear George Noory:

Last night you told us how unhealthy Americans are because of prescription drugs and that we should take Beyond Tangy Tangerine instead.  I have heart problems including atrial fibrillation, a severely distended left atrium and tachycardia. One night I had to call 911 because I couldn't breathe.  I was rushed to the emergency room in critical condition.  My systolic blood pressure was 230 and my blood oxygen level was 65 and falling.  They put me in intensive care and performed cardioversion to restore my heart rhythm.  My cardiologist has me on warfarin, lisinopril and inderal.  I know you and Alex Jones wouldn't mislead me so I want you to know that I am going to throw these drugs away and start taking Beyond Tangy Tangerine instead.  At $72 for 480 grams, it's more expensive than my prescription drugs, but I know it must be good if you and Alex say it is.  Thank you for telling us the TRUTH every night on Coast to Coast AM, especially the TRUTH about prescription drugs and vaccines.

P.S.  Thanks to your good advice, my kids no longer receive vaccines against measles, whooping cough and other childhood diseases.  I'll write back in a few weeks and let you know how well we're doing thanks to your good medical advice.

wr250

it should be noted that vaccines do not stop you from getting a disease. they only condition your immune system to mount a earlier ,overwhelming response to the disease, usually well before symptoms occur. since the vaccine "teaches" the immune system  how to respond, the immune system "remembers" the infection and doesnt waste time trying to figure out how to fight it.
those with very weak or no immune systems will still get the disease, irregardless of any vaccine beforehand.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Abby Normal on March 14, 2014, 05:36:36 AM
Dear George Noory:

I know you and Alex Jones wouldn't mislead me so I want you to know that I am going to throw these drugs away and start taking Beyond Tangy Tangerine instead.  At $72 for 480 grams, it's more expensive than my prescription drugs, but I know it must be good if you and Alex say it is.  Thank you for telling us the TRUTH every night on Coast to Coast AM, especially the TRUTH about prescription drugs and vaccines.

P.S.  Thanks to your good advice, my kids no longer receive vaccines against measles, whooping cough and other childhood diseases.  I'll write back in a few weeks and let you know how well we're doing thanks to your good medical advice.

You can't go wrong taking medical advice from Dr. George Noory and Dr. Alex Jones. 

P.S. Don't forget the turmeric and Carnivora.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sleepwalker on March 14, 2014, 07:05:12 AM
You can't go wrong taking medical advice from Dr. George Noory and Dr. Alex Jones. 

P.S. Don't forget the turmeric and Carnivora.

'mune modulation.

jazmunda

I was not aware that clown college offered medical degrees.

Sleepwalker

Beyond Tangy Tangerine is not only good for you, you can also make money by becoming a distributor.  Go to "Join The Infowars Business Team" and learn how you can start your own business.  You'll even hear  a testimonial from Alex himself.

http://www.infowarsteam.com/join.php?1942701

As George Noory reminds us, "Alex Jones doesn't make this stuff up."

Imconfused

Quote from: Abby Normal on March 14, 2014, 05:36:36 AM
Dear George Noory:

Last night you told us how unhealthy Americans are because of prescription drugs and that we should take Beyond Tangy Tangerine instead.  I have heart problems including atrial fibrillation, a severely distended left atrium and tachycardia. One night I had to call 911 because I couldn't breathe.  I was rushed to the emergency room in critical condition.  My systolic blood pressure was 230 and my blood oxygen level was 65 and falling.  They put me in intensive care and performed cardioversion to restore my heart rhythm.  My cardiologist has me on warfarin, lisinopril and inderal.  I know you and Alex Jones wouldn't mislead me so I want you to know that I am going to throw these drugs away and start taking Beyond Tangy Tangerine instead.  At $72 for 480 grams, it's more expensive than my prescription drugs, but I know it must be good if you and Alex say it is.  Thank you for telling us the TRUTH every night on Coast to Coast AM, especially the TRUTH about prescription drugs and vaccines.

you ungrateful hater...   ;)

Quote from: jazmunda on March 14, 2014, 07:37:58 AM
I was not aware that clown college offered medical degrees.

Despite the rumors, George Noory did NOT attend clown college.  It was ass-clown college. 

He remains frightened of regular clowns.

VtaGeezer

I listened for a while to McCarty rant about polygraph vs CVAS technology last night.  I'm sorry I missed his discussion of hard statistics and credentialed studies backing up his opinion. I did miss it, didn't I?

cweb

Quote from: Sleepwalker on March 14, 2014, 07:45:33 AM
This is very true-- someone else writes it for him. And hands the script over with some C-notes.

I'm all for people having ideals and wanting to make the world a better place. Maybe it's me, but when they start asking for money it becomes harder for me to believe or respect them.

I used to be in to Catholicism at a younger age, until our priest told us that it was our "duty" to pay tithe because it was spiritual support. Huh? But that's another discussion for another time.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 14, 2014, 08:35:51 AM

Despite the rumors, George Noory did NOT attend clown college.  It was ass-clown college. 

He remains frightened of regular clowns.

But he graduated summa kinda clowna.

wr250

Quote from: Abby Normal on March 14, 2014, 10:58:08 AM
Measles makes a return to NYC thanks to the LOONS who refuse to have their kids vaccinated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/13/thanks-anti-vaxxers-you-just-brought-back-measles-in-nyc.html

and TB has returned, thanks to illegal immigration across the southern border.

yumyumtree

These topics have been dealt with from time to time on other threads, but it's important so I'm glad to see it with a thread of its own.

If you dig around a bit, you find that Tangy Tangerine leads to Joel Wallach, who has been a promoter for many questionable things. He's a colloidal minerals guy(remember the US senate candidate in Montana who turned himself blue because he was worried about Y2K?) and also wrote a book called Dead Doctors Don't Lie.

I use quackwatch.org a lot. Dr. Stephen Barrett is a bit of a zero tolerance hardass, but it's refreshing after listening to people like George. Read the hatemail Barrett gets--he posts it. These people get vicious and scary when their livelihood is threatened. Though most are anonymous, I'm sure some have warm and fuzzy personas when they're on programs like CtoC.

yumyumtree

I didnt mean to imply that Joel Wallach ran for senate in MT. That's a different guy whose name I forget. The reason he loaded up on colloidal silver is that he was afraid there would be no antibiotics after Y2K and it was a preventative thing.

Be sure to read the cancer stories if you visit quackwatch. Some familiar names will pop up, I guarantee you. Also read his lists of sources of no nrecommended medical advice and compare it to a list of C to C guests.

Quote from: Sleepwalker on March 14, 2014, 07:45:33 AM
Beyond Tangy Tangerine is not only good for you, you can also make money by becoming a distributor.  Go to "Join The Infowars Business Team" and learn how you can start your own business.  You'll even hear  a testimonial from Alex himself.

http://www.infowarsteam.com/join.php?1942701

Ah, yes, InfoWars --  my go-to source for the truth!  (Along with Red State, Instapundit, Twitchy....)

Abby Normal

Quote from: yumyumtree on March 14, 2014, 12:05:54 PM
If you dig around a bit, you find that Tangy Tangerine leads to Joel Wallach, who has been a promoter for many questionable things. He's a colloidal minerals guy(remember the US senate candidate in Montana who turned himself blue because he was worried about Y2K?) and also wrote a book called Dead Doctors Don't Lie.

Here's a good article about Joel Wallach.  He's a veterinarian.  A veterinarian who cobbles together some minerals and vitamins to sell to humans. 

http://www.skepdic.com/wallach.html

Remember children, autism doesn't exist but don't get any vaccines, they'll give you autism.

Abby Normal

Here's a quote from http://www.skepdic.com/wallach.html

"The basic appeal of Dr. Wallach is the hope he gives to people who fear or are mistrustful of medical doctors and scientific knowledge."

Sounds like disciples of George Noory and Alex Jones, doesn't it?  Prescription drugs are bad.  Vaccines are bad.  "Mainstream" science is bad.  Listen to George and Alex.   Buy Beyond Tangy Tangerine, a concoction created by a veterinarian.  Better yet, become a distributor and make money.

Hucksters.

Tonight is open lines.  Or, those open lines as George likes to call them.  I think some Bellgabbers should call in tonight.

yumyumtree

Ha-ha, this is one of the places where he gets called on the number of human autopsies he claims to have by running the numbers. Calling out liars is so much fun sometimes.

"Bitter, rejected oddball " could sum up the resumes of many of George's guests.

Abby Normal

Quote from: yumyumtree on March 14, 2014, 03:00:05 PM
Ha-ha, this is one of the places where he gets called on the number of human autopsies he claims to have by running the numbers. Calling out liars is so much fun sometimes.

"Bitter, rejected oddball " could sum up the resumes of many of George's guests.

My blood pressure went up about 40 points when I heard George doing that Beyond Tangy Tangerine commercial this morning.  I can't figure the guy out.  Does he have a conscience?  Will he say anything at all for a paycheck?  Or does he actually believe that idiocy he spews on the radio?

wr250

Quote from: Abby Normal on March 14, 2014, 03:13:55 PM
My blood pressure went up about 40 points when I heard George doing that Beyond Tangy Tangerine commercial this morning.  I can't figure the guy out.  Does he have a conscience?
morbid george does not have a conscious, note the asking about death by  pyroclastic cloud line of questions recently. also a fascination with childrens deaths

QuoteWill he say anything at all for a paycheck?
yes. he may get paid more for certain products, and he has some sort of fascination with shady medical products (anyone up for some toomeric?)

QuoteOr does he actually believe that idiocy he spews on the radio?
im not him or close to him in any way. so i have no idea. he seems to believe ed dames and RCH so who really knows?

RedMichael

Don't take this as a compliment GN but I consider you ahead of the curve as far as promoting dangerous alternatives, ignoring empirical medical/scientific evidence, and various other things for money.

Sure, throughout the years there has always been quack jobs trying to sell pseudo science but never has an entertainer endangered so many lives for money.

Nowadays it is rampant, from Suzanne Somers's insane diet books to Dr. Oz giving Rasberry Ketone pub on his crappy show, it has gotten out of hand. I can't blame the celebrities really, the masses are practically starving to be spoonfed any kind of alternate (easier) ways to live healthy and lose weight. Although Dr. Oz should be held accountable since he actually has a medical background.

We are hardwired to believe celebrities

Scully

Thanks for starting this thread, Abby. I can see what I've been missing since I quit listening to anything related to "health," as summarized by the C2C topic writer. Same old, same old ...

If there IS a hell, George is in the fast lane to get there. IMO.

cweb

You probably won't be surprised, but other media outlets are doing this too... http://www.robertfeder.com/2014/03/20/fox-32-barely-admits-pay-for-play-news/
QuoteThursday’s “Good Day Chicago” featured a satellite interview with actress and model Shari Belafonte, who turned up to hawk a diet pill called Qsymia. Presented in the form of a Q&A with news anchor Natalie Bomke, the segment was paid for by biopharmaceutical company Vivus Inc., which hired Belafonte to promote the weight-loss drug.

When it was over, Bomke mentioned that the interview with Belafonte was “sponsored by the pharmaceutical company Vivus Inc.”  But to most viewers, I suspect, it came off as anything but a commercial.

Unmentioned in Bomke’s brief disclaimer, of course, were any of the numerous side effects the drug could cause.[..] Or that it can be abused or lead to drug dependence.
"News" indeed...

Juan

NPR and PBS are the biggest pay for play.  All those foundations give them grants to report on subjects. They even admit it in their broadcasts.

It's open lines which best outline C2C's decline.   The callers are as dumb as rocks.    Used to be Art's callers at least occasionally sounded intelligent.   Now, I can tell when Noorey is cringing and wondering how the heck he can be nice to  a person that sounds like he or she is in a "home."   

Smart callers are the sign of a healthy show.    Stupid callers call George Noorey, much to his discomfort.   Yes, he's smarter than his callers.   But he's unengaged and insincere, as if he missed his true calling doing something altogether distinct from hosting Coast to Coast.

Having said that, at night, C2C is still the best show.    But that's a sad testament to radio entertainment these days. 

Rescue us Art Bell!

DanTSX

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on March 14, 2014, 02:14:31 PM
Remember children, autism doesn't exist but don't get any vaccines, they'll give you autism.

I think they gave George autism

pyewacket

Dr. Oz at Combative Senate Hearing

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dr-oz-denies-endorsing-miracle-712661

I would pay to see George grilled like this for his huckster endorsements.