• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 23, 2018, 03:21:44 PM
Im evil as hell for admitring this but the only content of his that I value is his documentation of his own descent into paranoïa and dementia .

We are all Falkies..glad you recognize yours.

Let us know if ever need any help?

Love ALL

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
Curtis and I had the same objective, to help George provide entertaining "content" ...

Curtis got bored because his dull-as-dishwater podcasts drew no attention... and your excuse is? What exactly?

littlechris

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
Does anyone believe that this fat piece of dog shit  will actually make it to Alien Con? It takes work.  It takes effort.  And unless there is someone to take him by his bloated hand, he won't make it.  He will have some sort of crisis...be it financial, health, or relationship, and won t he able to go.  Naturally it will be the fault of some goddamn  trolls. 

Fuck Falkie with an old rusty tire iron dipped in battery acid.

Exactly. Well said!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on May 23, 2018, 03:33:42 PM
Curtis got bored because his dull-as-dishwater podcasts drew no attention... and your excuse is? What exactly?

"Excuse?" I don't think helping another is an excuse.
It's the right thing to do.

Thanks to all that donated ... you are the dream makers.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
Does anyone believe that this fat piece of dog shit  will actually make it to Alien Con? It takes work.  It takes effort.  And unless there is someone to take him by his bloated hand, he won't make it.  He will have some sort of crisis...be it financial, health, or relationship, and won t he able to go.  Naturally it will be the fault of some goddamn  trolls. 

Fuck Falkie with an old rusty tire iron dipped in battery acid.

I think we will see some sort of rerun from the Sacramento con. He took a train to it because Kathy refused to drive him, he got within a quarter mile and had to walk the rest. The walk caused his back to go out and he spent most of his time sitting in the lobby. After he realized that he took out too much from an ATM causing his account to be over drawn sending him into a financial crisis yet again. Upon gettin home he was bed ridden for a week.

He will go to Pasadena but it will destroy him. He will not get good sleep, he will be unable to get around and the pitty party will start all over.

Lilith

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 23, 2018, 02:46:24 PM
it doesn't really matter because George LOST the drive for the MV laptop.  8)

Ikr?  I could not believe it when I saw how he had taken it apart.  Made me sad really.  Any number of people would have been thrilled to have that computer and I'm sure MV is wishing he had sold it to somebody else.

coaster

You all are still giving this guy shit? You are truly  George's  biggest fans...

Lilith

Quote from: coaster on May 23, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
You all are still giving this guy shit? You are truly  George's  biggest fans...

Hi coaster  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2018, 04:00:40 PM
I think we will see some sort of rerun from the Sacramento con. He took a train to it because Kathy refused to drive him, he got within a quarter mile and had to walk the rest. The walk caused his back to go out and he spent most of his time sitting in the lobby. After he realized that he took out too much from an ATM causing his account to be over drawn sending him into a financial crisis yet again. Upon gettin home he was bed ridden for a week.

He will go to Pasadena but it will destroy him. He will not get good sleep, he will be unable to get around and the pitty party will start all over.

Oh yes, the great pavement videos.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Plus, if Falkie doesn’t get a hotel room, he will have to carry all of his belongings with him at AlienCon (usually hotel check in time isn’t until 3 in the afternoon). Does he even have suitable luggage for travel? Will they even let him carry all his stuff around all day at AlienCon?

His hoarding has gotten worse. He can’t do livestreams in his too full bedroom & is doing them in his hallway now. I think he is feeding even more cats. He has already maxed out his high rate credit cards that he was going to use for AlienCon. He already has mentioned items that he plans on buying the first of the month.

Going to AlienCon is too tempting for Falkie and it is taking a toll on him.

Yorkshire pud

https://youtu.be/krvdAqxslJA

You see him crossing the road after walking down from the derelict cafe to the crossing? He didn't need to do that..The blue roofed buildings in the background are the waiting areas for buses and there are steps down to the light rail station that runs underneath. He obviously couldn't trust himself to go down the stairs or use the elevator so walked down Watt Avenue to the crossing...1/4 mile away!

This one is an endurance test.. .

https://youtu.be/UzRnDBxKj3s

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on May 23, 2018, 06:49:06 PM
Plus, if Falkie doesn’t get a hotel room, he will have to carry all of his belongings with him at AlienCon (usually hotel check in time isn’t until 3 in the afternoon). Does he even have suitable luggage for travel? Will they even let him carry all his stuff around all day at AlienCon?

His hoarding has gotten worse. He can’t do livestreams in his too full bedroom & is doing them in his hallway now. I think he is feeding even more cats. He has already maxed out his high rate credit cards that he was going to use for AlienCon. He already has mentioned items that he plans on buying the first of the month.

Going to AlienCon is too tempting for Falkie and it is taking a toll on him.

Yes, and long ago he had said he was going to pay them down, one to use for Curtis trip, and another for his hotel rooms.

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 23, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/999414412103602178
well, FAT FALKIE,  I told you it was an IGUANA hernia !
and I’ll bet they “missed” the testicular torsion, a possibly critical  oversight...
NOT totally their fault !
as IF you had informed them of your haphazard method of “plunging the toilet” ...
and better “tong technique” under that fat pad and better lighting...
they might properly diagnosed it !

Testicular torsion occurs when the spermatic cord (from which the testicle is suspended) twists, cutting off the testicle's blood supply

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2018, 05:38:56 AM
It is the "I can fix him" syndrome.

Way ahead of you, buddie.  I stopped being nice to women years ago and now I get more pussy than Frank Sinatra.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 23, 2018, 03:21:44 PM
... 1 in 10 children in the USA is malnourished..

You know that's a fake statistic from the fake news media, right?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2018, 03:51:02 PM
"Excuse?" I don't think helping another is an excuse.
It's the right thing to do.

Thanks to all that donated ... you are the dream makers.

Giving a useless bum money is the right thing to do?  How so?

The ''right thing to do'' is encourage personal responsibility, not enable beggars.

Quote from: ONeill on May 23, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
Don't forget about those that only read. Some of them literally salivate waiting for us to post something. Just read the Girl Falkie thread. Pretty much everyone is totally up to speed on the Senda saga. And let's not forget that special group that simply can't stay away and once in a while posts here to let us know how revolting it all is. Bdubb was the best at this.

Here's one, right on schedule:

Quote from: coaster on May 23, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

Fyodor Gutman

White Crow, if you want to light your money on fire go ahead. Just don't be surprised if a Batman candy dish shows up in a haul video next week and more funds are needed.

Mark.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 23, 2018, 08:20:26 PM
Way ahead of you, buddie.  I stopped being nice to women years ago and now I get more pussy than Frank Sinatra.
FAT FALKIE actually knew the “Chairman of the Board”...
ever here that “tale” ?
I am guessing that Sinatra is who taught FAT FALKIE the fine art of seducing women !

slow Kathy doesn’t sleep on a pillow full of rocks...
she is just having her “attitude” adjusted by the “Sinatra method” by FAT FALKIE
*note: in the Sinatra method, the “don’t HIT me”...
really means “she WANTS it”...
and FAT FALKIE knows how “she WANTS it”
and it must work !

how else, would FAT FALKIE be able to keep a woman such as slow Kathy...
who even has a Fleshy Mutant Love Doll in her likeness and named after her !

Quote from: LadyFish on May 23, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

Last month he picked up that black plastic dried Jellyfish crate out of some rubbish bin.  It is clear now that he was planning ahead.

Interesting one here.  George is going to try and hawk some garbage he has on eBay to pick up some quick cash.
The ruined eyeball malpractice con is still coming along and will hit another milestone on June 8th.   An airline
"flight" was unearthed in the bedroom for a $47 trip from LAX to Oakland but would only be good on Monday so
if he still arrives on Friday he'll have three nights to deal with.  The big draw back to the flight is that he is not sure
he'll be able to bring the Alien Heads with him  :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NExW4F35UYA

My sources arent what is usually considered fake news.
Its from a study published by the USDA coleman-Jensen et al 2016. 10% is not the right number. The article reports that about 12%  of us household or 3 million  with children did not have adequate food access in 2015 the latest year the paper looked at. The médical journal Pedeatrics in a janvier 2018 article  shwarzenberg et al  explain that malnutrition is expérienced by many of these children in that their diets may lack critical nutrients,  calories vitamines, etc. The most populaire vegetable for these kids is french fires. Even the fat ones may lack nutrients and show signs of malnutrition. I can give you links, but this is not à political thread.
Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 23, 2018, 08:22:41 PM
You know that's a fake statistic from the fake news media, right?

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 24, 2018, 05:27:50 AM
Its from a study published by the USDA coleman-Jensen et al 2016. 10% is not the right number. The article reports that about 12%  of us household or 3 million  with children did not have adequate food access in 2015 the latest year the paper looked at. The médical journal Pedeatrics in a janvier 2018 article  shwarzenberg et al  explain that malnutrition is expérienced by many of these children in that their diets may lack critical nutrients,  calories vitamines, etc. The most populaire vegetable for these kids is french fires. Even the fat ones may lack nutrients and show signs of malnutrition. I can give you links, but this is not à political thread.

Certain government statistics are the fakest of fake news, and the media is only to happy to spread it.  The unemployment rate.  The inflation rate.  This study wants to give the impression that 15 million kids are malnourished, but they don't actually say that.  Their description is ''food insecurity'', then go on to list multiple categories, and kids are included in the 15 million if they fall into any one of them. 

Living over a mile from a grocery store deemed adequate by these people is enough to be included That's much of the country (''fifty percent of the high food-insecurity counties are in rural areas'').    Having shitty parents that feed them too much crap qualifies (''some families have cycles of food... overindulgence'').  If they've skipped even one meal in the past year they qualify.  Etc.  So not exactly ''dire poverty'' or ''malnourished'', although you got from the study what the authors wanted you to.

This is an agency justifying it's funding, if not requesting more.  Perhaps we should be asking why, if true, their food stamp program is such a failure

https://www.stateofobesity.org/food-insecurity/ 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 24, 2018, 05:27:50 AM

I'm sorry, you're new here. PB says anything he doesn't agree with is fake news. He doesn't of course counter it with his own researched findings or point to any papers that counter what you present. It's funny in a whimsical sort of way that he never used to use fake news as a catch all "I don't agree' until DJT started his POTUS campaign, now of course it's the buzz phrase used if DJT disagrees with anything negative about him. Which is pretty much everything, because as far as he's concerned he's never wrong about anything, he just contradicts himself on an hourly basis to suit the moment.

Just like the subject of this very thread; The similarities are startling. The differences are of course wealth and status, but the psychology is almost identical.

So don't worry, PB is what he is.  ;)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 24, 2018, 12:29:56 AM
The ruined eyeball malpractice con is still coming along and will hit another milestone on June 8th.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NExW4F35UYA
FAT FALKIE needs to go for the gold with this lawsuit !
the “ruined eyeball” by a bottom of the class student hack trying out eyeball surgery for the first time on him...
has obviously led to further complications of an IGUANA hernia and TESTICULAR TORTION...
which will lead to his emergency cancellation of his FANS much anticipated alienCON trip !

I am guessing around $1.34 million just might help his pain and suffering !

GO FOR THE GOLD !

I am new here... You make some good points, and what they come down to is how much can we trust this study which looked at raw data (mainly stats from surveys AFIK). Anybody writing a paper, even a sociologist, has some kind of angle, something they want to sell, and they will, conscously or not, put a spin on it.
The glaring case you point out is  that they imply 15 million kids are malnoursihed. -- This is partly my fault. Deeper in the paper, they quote a figure that around 270000 is  households have children that are hungry - have missed a meal or not gotten evnough to eat that day (i think it was on a daily basis, not one day per year). That's at least an order of a magnitude less. . Nobody knows the real number of American children who are actually malnourished. I suspect it is somewhere between the two figures. The cause must be poverty, bad parenting, or a combination of the two.
MSM is plagued with fake news. MSM gets caught fabricating sources or using bad sources for their reports. The papers I provided are original sources, not something created by MSM.
The papers I provided are written by authorities in the field of nutrition and hunger in America. Such papers are what Congress and governemtn policy makers consult when setting policies. My question is, if you can't trust the experts, who can you trust?
I don't think all governemt stats are bogus, but I grant you that some definitely are, one case being unemployment figures as you mention. (See unemployment rate versus work force participation rate to get an idea of how big the discrepancy is.) At the same time, government funded institutions research and publish that research in the hard sciences, and this funding yields new scientific and technological discoveries every day. The US is the world's leader in scientific discoveries and has been since WWII. If all government stats and publications were bad, this wouldn't be possible.
Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 24, 2018, 08:04:40 AM
Certain government statistics are the fakest of fake news, and the media is only to happy to spread it.  The unemployment rate.  The inflation rate.  This study wants to give the impression that 15 million kids are malnourished, but they don't actually say that.  Their description is ''food insecurity'', then go on to list multiple categories, and kids are included in the 15 million if they fall into any one of them. 

Living over a mile from a grocery store deemed adequate by these people is enough to be included That's much of the country (''fifty percent of the high food-insecurity counties are in rural areas'').    Having shitty parents that feed them too much crap qualifies (''some families have cycles of food... overindulgence'').  If they've skipped even one meal in the past year they qualify.  Etc.  So not exactly ''dire poverty'' or ''malnourished'', although you got from the study what the authors wanted you to.

This is an agency justifying it's funding, if not requesting more.  Perhaps we should be asking why, if true, their food stamp program is such a failure

https://www.stateofobesity.org/food-insecurity/