• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 14, 2017, 12:49:38 AM
no ones buying your bullshit, i did see you try and dox paladin last night tho
Yeah.  He's a phaggot troll.  Doxxing until mv steps on his ass.

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2017, 06:59:17 PM
Yeah.  He's a phaggot troll.  Doxxing until mv steps on his ass.
paladin1991, you are painting everybody with the same brush ;)

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 14, 2017, 06:13:03 PM
I am surprised Falkie's detractors have not called the apartment complex to complain.

Please be congenital, this is a senior housing unit, 50 one bedroom, one bath units with no availability at this time. Thank you.

Hacienda Apartments

1111 Ferry Street
Martinez, CA 94553
(925) 957-8008

Amenities/Special Features:
  - Community Room
  - Laundry Facility
  - Remodeled Building Interior
  - Three-Story Elevator Access Building
  - Off-Street Parking
  - Near Transportation, Senior Center & Shopping

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 10:11:24 PM
damon, die tonight in severe pain you turd.
it was you who started all this shit between Falkie and MV by spreading false news that MV put a virus on Falkie's laptop.

the rewards and pride of labors performed pursuant to his obligation to make his home presentable to authority... can be heard in his voice. he really did a better job than was expected.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmSYu1SvC-w

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 07:08:39 PM

he is an equal opportunity dauber. gotta love that...

it was you who started all this shit between Falkie and MV by spreading false news that MV put a virus on Falkie's laptop.
I hope you will die from a brain virus damon.

yes, yes... but was he the genius that came up with news about the micro cams in the Ethernet cable... hmmmmm? 

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 14, 2017, 06:13:03 PM
I am suprised Falkie's detractors have not called the apartment complex to complain.
state welfare authorities ?
county welfare authorities ?
fire department ?
I am not concerned about the FAT ASS, but about all those people that will go up in flames when Casa Senda starts the fire of fires in Martinez.....
a scandalous situation, I say
lawsuits...
national news coverage...
public officials running to the hills...
Hacienda management running to the hills...
jail and disgrace for all those "responsible"

"pretty lawns" cannot hide the true danger that lurks at the Hacienda....

what if your poor Grandmother lived there...
would you feel she was in a "safe environment"...
with a death trap like Casa Senda next door ?

Quote from: Sasha on August 14, 2017, 07:50:29 PM
"pretty lawns" cannot hide the true danger that lurks at the Hacienda....

what if your poor Grandmother lived there...
would you feel she was in a "safe environment"...
with a death trap like Casa Senda next door ?

why should we assume that the other units are in any better condition?

chefist

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 14, 2017, 07:37:28 PM
the rewards and pride of labors performed pursuant to his obligation to make his home presentable to authority... can be heard in his voice. he really did a better job than was expected.  ;D

I know what George and "Abe" will be doing immediately!

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 14, 2017, 07:57:05 PM
why should we assume that the other units are in any better condition?
then if most apartments are in the deplorable condition that Casa Senda apparently is in (and this is even after the FAT ASS spent time "dusting")...
this is just ripe for a major scandal !

FallenSeraph

Quote from: chefist on August 14, 2017, 05:15:29 PM
I invite you to all into the next "Martinez Tonight"...everyone would love to hear from you.

When is the next Martinez Tonight?

Mainly I just want to call in and ask what happened here. I was around when we created this thread primarily because Falkie had ... well, so much to say. I've seen its death into the archives and then its rebirth. And I'm constantly baffled by how it turned into a group of people who are mainly obsessed with making his life miserable.

I'm not being an asshole -- this is a sincere, polite question: Did you guys all come over from 4chan or something? And -- another non-confrontational question -- are most of you guys in your 20s or ????

I'm constantly torn between trying to defend the guy and being irritated / frustrated with him. Regardless, I do have to give him props for this: He has an almost-3K-page thread devoted to people talking about him all day, every day. I don't know many mere mortals who could achieve that feat. I'm honestly surprised he's not up there with Markiplier or Jacksepticeye or the like in YT subscribers, what with the constant, devoted fan following he has.

Anyway, shrug. This place either deeply saddens me or fascinates me, depending on the day.

I miss the days when I spent more time defending the honor of John B. Wells on this forum. **sigh**

chefist

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 14, 2017, 08:09:04 PM

Mainly I just want to call in and ask what happened here. I was around when we created this thread primarily because Falkie had ... well, so much to say. I've seen its death into the archives and then its rebirth. And I'm constantly baffled by how it turned into a group of people who are mainly obsessed with making his life miserable.

I'm not being an asshole -- this is a sincere, polite question: Did you guys all come over from 4chan or something? And -- another non-confrontational question -- are most of you guys in your 20s or ????

I'm constantly torn between trying to defend the guy and being irritated / frustrated with him. Regardless, I do have to give him props for this: He has an almost-3K-page thread devoted to people talking about him all day, every day. I don't know many mere mortals who could achieve that feat. I'm honestly surprised he's not up there with Markiplier or Jacksepticeye or the like in YT subscribers, what with the constant, devoted fan following he has.

Anyway, shrug. This place either deeply saddens me or fascinates me, depending on the day.

I miss the days when I spent more time defending the honor of John B. Wells on this forum. **sigh**

Next Sunday at 7pm PT. See you there.  Oh, and most are not from 4chan.

I have a very polite question for you...
are YOU really Casio, as you so adamantly claimed awhile back ?
and if so, then who is ZaZa ?
and if so, are you still into "wigs" (you know what I mean)..

WOTR

Quote from: mv on August 13, 2017, 12:55:59 PM
Today at 10PM East/7PM West, it's Martinez Tonight, a popular internet radio show condensing all of your important Falkie2013 information in one convenient broadcast.

Listen live: http://ufoship.com/chat

You can also download the show at UFOShip.com after it airs, complete with iTunes or RSS feed for your podcast app.

Just to keep this in perspective...

This is a show hosted by a man who concentrates on a poster who was once a contributor to a radio show hosted by a replacement for Art Bell- who was once a poster on this forum owned by the man who provides the bandwidth for the broadcast of "martinez tonight"?

Does that about sum it up?  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88ZAuGkttzI

then again.... brig could be wrong. ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on August 14, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

This is a show hosted by a man who concentrates on a poster who was once a contributor to a radio show hosted by a replacement for Art Bell- who was once a poster on this forum owned by the man who provides the bandwidth for the broadcast of "martinez tonight"?

heh heh, that's great.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on August 14, 2017, 08:50:20 PM
heh heh, that's great.

Whoa!   wait a minute.  I thought it was a show about my hero George?  Foiled again. Next I'll find some hidden camera in my not broken ipad. Dam you all.

Love ALL plus JUSTIN, MINUS SPIES

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on August 14, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

ZaZa

I hope you will die from a brain virus damon.

damon, you are running around Bellgab spreading false news and creating disharmony between members.
Same as you did with MV and Falkie. Are you happy now..??
damon,you used your sick brain to create all this fighting -so I hope now that your sick brain will destroy you as a part of BIG KARMA, you sick turd.

Quote from: mv on August 14, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

OK, I have a bit of dilemma here and I feel that I need to at least provide back up info since MV responded to my post.
I could not figure out what's the meaning of his gif is so I googled the image and got this response:  Say It Aint So GIF

"Say It Aint So" - I assume is in relation to my statement that damon /aka/ Mr.Spook spread the lie that MV put virus on Falkie's laptop.

It all started with post by brig, from here:
(and we post about it for several posts, BTW, I'm posting there under my CozyRozie username
Tho, I'm bit confused because in few of his posts damon /aka/ Mr.Spook is claiming that MV is very well aware of it,? ::)

Quote from: brig on July 06, 2017, 01:19:36 AM
I think the honorable thing to do, would be for the person that lied to George about MV putting spyware on the laptop, confess to George, and apologize to MV, as well.  Thats the least that the troublemaker could do IMO.

Quote from: damon on July 06, 2017, 01:23:22 AM
Did you listen to the gabcast.  I told mv that I plant the seed about the malware. I even email falkie about it a long time ago too. Falkie will not listen to me

Quote from: damon on July 06, 2017, 01:27:48 AM
Please review the gabcast that I and mv did last Saturday

Quote from: brig on July 06, 2017, 01:28:05 AM
I did listen, but I must have missed that part.  I'll have to listen again tomorrow when I have time.  Damon, I really believe that you should do your best to find a way to let George know that you made it up, and that MV did not put malware on his laptop.  Call George Noory live on C2C and tell him maybe.  I'm sure George Noory would tell Senda, even if Senda did not hear it live on the air.

Quote from: damon on July 06, 2017, 01:35:11 AM
I been posting on the forum that as a joke that mv put the malware on the computer. I said in the last podcast with mv too. I even told falkie back in the day too.  Falkie ,
Falkie thinks that his computer is affect by malware because he really does not know how to use computers. It was easy to makes jokes about that. Curtis and jazmunda show back in the day. I also said that as a joke I told falkie that mv put the malware on the computer. Falkie fall for it. Later I emailed falkie that I was joking with him about the malware. Falkie is not the brightest person

Quote from: CozyRozie on July 06, 2017, 01:57:40 AM
I did listen to the live GabCast but I must admit that demon's audio/voice was not very clear,(and I have very good speakers) it was somewhat muffled so perhaps I also missed that part as well.

I 100% agree and support the rest of what brig is suggesting in respect how to deal with this mess now.
It should be addressed in a very public way because it it become very nasty public news..and indeed put MV in a very bad light.
For some time I actually believed in that story that MV did that.
So to be fair to him (to MV) publicly the truth should be told...LOUD and WIDE  :( :( :(

Quote from: damon on July 06, 2017, 02:02:26 AM
I have been posting about this for a while now. Just go and review the Mr Spock posts too

Quote from: CozyRozie on July 06, 2017, 02:14:03 AM
Sorry I missed that, but I must admit that I'm not regular follower of this thread.
Good on you that you were actually talking about it in the past,and at least there is a record of it,..
Did MV in the past acknowledged your admissions that you did it as a joke?  

And yes Falkie is stubborn,  and I actually think he is somewhat a masochist to a degree..so he grabs to things that provide him with the "food" for his sufferings.

Quote from: brig on July 06, 2017, 02:46:49 AM
I wasn't aware of Damons posts saying that he told George he made it up as a joke either.  I haven't heard Senda say that Damon told him he made it up as a joke either.   I must be missing huge chunks of this saga.

OK, so here are only some of the posts between myself, brig and damon /aka/ Mr.Spook
(there is few posts between these posts and few after)
but I wanted to make it easier to see the development of this "saga".
What's very strange and interesting is that brig is totally unaware of it, and as we know bring is regular in Falkie's thread.

So I don't know if MV knows this or not, but basing on the title of his gif "Say It Aint So" I felt it's my "responsibility"
to provide some explanation, to make it clear.
I realize that regulars here are familiar with damon's and laptop virus installed by MV story,..
tho now I'm not so sure if you consider that brig had no clue and brig is regular in this thread.

?? WTF ??  ?? WTF ??  ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 14, 2017, 08:35:54 PM
I have a very polite question for you...
are YOU really Casio, as you so adamantly claimed awhile back ?
and if so, then who is ZaZa ?
and if so, are you still into "wigs" (you know what I mean)..

Sasha, I explained that twice already you thick scull...

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 08:40:55 PM
ZaZa is me theONE. the original theONE user name
this impostor tyrONE was just banned couple of hours ago.
he was impostoring me and my original theONE username.

I can not for some strange reason 'Login' into my original theONE account so I'm using my ZaZa user name account.

damon stop spreading shit false info about me that I'm Casio ..you piece of shit.

WhiteCrow

Dearest Seraph:  I too am torn.   I tried to implore Chefist to see that we are all Falkie in one way or another.  He seemed to agree.  We are all fascinated with our friend.  Some lunatics on this site see it as an opportunity to spread their crap.  George has enough crap for all.  Let's hope he gets the bath tub cleaned and passes that inspection.   

Love ALL

"This is WhiteCrow" TM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmSYu1SvC-w

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 07:08:39 PM

NOpe.  just you.

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 09:15:21 PM
OK, I have a bit of dilemma here and I feel that I need to at least provide back up info since MV responded to my post.
I could not figure out what's the meaning of his gif is so I googled the image and got this response:  Say It Aint So GIF

"Say It Aint So" - I assume is in relation to my statement that damon /aka/ Mr.Spook spread the lie that MV put virus on Falkie's laptop.

It all started with post by brig, from here:
(and we post about it for several posts, BTW, I'm posting there under my CozyRozie username
Tho, I'm bit confused because in few of his posts damon /aka/ Mr.Spook is claiming that MV is very well aware of it,? ::)

OK, so here are only some of the posts between myself, brig and damon /aka/ Mr.Spook
(there is few posts between these posts and few after)
but I wanted to make it easier to see the development of this "saga".
What's very strange and interesting is that brig is totally unaware of it, and as we know bring is regular in Falkie's thread.

So I don't know if MV knows this or not, but basing on the title of his gif "Say It Aint So" I felt it's my "responsibility"
to provide some explanation, to make it clear.
I realize that regulars here are familiar with damon's and laptop virus installed by MV story,..
tho now I'm not so sure if you consider that brig had no clue and brig is regular in this thread.

?? WTF ??  ?? WTF ??  ::)

Since you are quoting everyone, how about quoting me?  here's a great quote: 'Fucking Troll.'  I've got more.  If you need them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2017, 09:35:10 PM
Since you are quoting everyone, how about quoting me?  here's a great quote: 'Fucking Troll.'  I've got more.  If you need them.

Ha ha! Righteous trolling, gunny! Salute!  :D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 09:30:35 PM
And your murderous rampage continues unabated.  ::)

My fans are all wearing hoodies and are alive and well.  Would you like a Hoodie?  Send me a pm with size etc.

Love ALL plus Justin

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 14, 2017, 09:39:40 PM
My fans are all wearing hoodies and are alive and well.  Would you like a Hoodie?  Send me a pm with size etc.

Love ALL plus Justin

Another one?!  ??? ::)

Thanks but wearing human skin makes me look too pale. I'm a winter.  ;)