• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Future Theater

Started by nbirnes, December 13, 2013, 01:13:22 PM

nbirnes

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2016, 08:21:11 PM
Turned it back on, sounds better now. Sounds fine.

Thanks. Btw I was using tunein to listen. I had turned it off because I was getting a headache. Thanks for the suggestion.

Fabulous! So glad to hear Chefist's voice. He's a good one.

Lilith

Sounded like an interesting guest, so just thought I'd let you know I'm listening tonight Nancy.

nbirnes

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2016, 08:13:43 PM
Sounded like an interesting guest, so just thought I'd let you know I'm listening tonight Nancy.

My favorite listener, evah! 👯

Lilith

I think I heard you say you will be having Aldous on the 18th.  I will try to remember to tune in for that one as well.

WildCard

Bill asks questions that are like three paragraphs long. One of em was about how the Orlando shooter had announced what he was gonna do several times long before he did it. So I don't even know if I'm complaining. They're interesting paragraphs.

If anybody ever asks me a question that complicated, I'll never speak again.

John Alexander seems completely convinced that there are non-material intelligences. Coming from him, 'that's a bold statement'. If anybody's got both feet on the ground, he does.
Wonder if he bases that entirely on his wife's experiences or, if there's more to it.

Also,
Quote from: brig on July 05, 2016, 06:41:19 AM
Aldous on the 18th. 

15 minutes in and we haven't had the usual spiel about how great smoking dope and
Hillary Clinton are!

Of course at 16 minutes in, it all turns to shit

*sigh*   Guess I'll try again in Mid-November

Lilith

I wonder do they know that the guest is very low volume, compared to Nancy and Bill.

WildCard

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2016, 09:35:59 PM
I wonder do they know that the guest is very low volume, compared to Nancy and Bill.

Yeah, they talked about it. People in chat told them.

Lilith

I love bellgab for its freedom of speech.

I reserve my right to like, or not like whoever I wish, and I acknowledge the right of others to decide for themselves whether they like me or not.  Nobody has to like me.

I enjoy listening to political opinions being discussed on the air, as long as I don't feel like they are trying to make me feel like a "baddy" if I don't agree.

Lilith

I think its possible that we all feel most comfortable in the environment we became adjusted to in our earliest years.

Lilith

Thank You!! I always enjoy listening to Aldous!

Hi Nancy,

I really wish you and Bill would do another show. I enjoyed Future Theater. Didn't care for Angel though.

nbirnes

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 07, 2018, 12:51:37 PM
Hi Nancy,

I really wish you and Bill would do another show. I enjoyed Future Theater. Didn't care for Angel though.

Thank you for this. Bill misses it, I think. I've kept the mics and mixer hooked up, but pushed way back. Way back.

starrmtn001

Quote from: nbirnes on May 07, 2018, 01:13:48 PM
Thank you for this. Bill misses it, I think. I've kept the mics and mixer hooked up, but pushed way back. Way back.
I'm with Bob on that, Nancy.  A new show would be cool too. ;)

Hi PBS, After listening to Rollye's podcast posted in the MITD thread, I remembered hearing you on Future Theater. Just made the connection!

Morgus

Nice seeing Bill pop up often recently on new episodes of shows like Ancient Aliens.

Quote from: Morgus on June 03, 2018, 08:28:52 PM
Nice seeing Bill pop up often recently on new episodes of shows like Ancient Aliens.

Bill should be on good Dave's show.