• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Thoughts And Pics From The Road

Started by aldousburbank, November 25, 2013, 07:54:35 PM

ziznak

what an awesome thread to scrape rez to

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 25, 2014, 12:41:47 PM
The mini-me and The Mrs on a recent journey. [attachimg=1]
Nice!!!  Trying to reach out to ya AB, get a hold of me when you can.

steelbot

Quote from: ziznak on May 25, 2014, 12:58:27 PM
what an awesome thread to scrape rez to
lol or just fully toke, come on man!!

[attachimg=1]

Some tiger lilies from a recent hike

[attachimg=1]

And a friendly dragon fly

Kelt

On the shore of Loch Ness, I took a sunset picture of this paddling of ducks as they made their way to their favourite spot, The Dores Inn, where the proprietors will always leave breadcrumbs out for the little fellas to peck at.

It's a lovely little spot where you can stop and have a glorious view of the loch, a drink,  and a great meal.

They do a very nice roast duck, incidentally.

aldousburbank

Sometimes you take a trip. Sometimes the trip takes you. Haven't read a post in months but, after a stretch of absolute whirlfucks of personal Fukishimas, I find myself in need of some anchor of consistent stupidity in this awesome crazy fucking wirld and so, here I am. Although my temporal Twin Towers may be down, my new solar powered psychic Freedom Tower is all the shit.
[attachimg=1]
All I've seen so far is that The Eddie is back. I might not akshooly have time to read and post for some time this time, reality meltdowns being what they are, but here's a few travel pics including smelfies of recent. (Smoking selfies, which I've collected in various locations back to the days of Mexican weed heh.) Look for the coffee table limited edition book  in fine smoke shops near you when the various statutes of limitations run out, the weed is freed, or Eddie Coyle is our UN ambassador, whichever comes first.

[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 14, 2014, 03:19:17 PM
Sometimes you take a trip. Sometimes the trip takes you. Haven't read a post in months but, after a stretch of absolute whirlfucks of personal Fukishimas, I find myself in need of some anchor of consistent stupidity in this awesome crazy fucking wirld and so, here I am. Although my temporal Twin Towers may be down, my new slar powered psychic Freedom Tower is all the shit.
[attachimg=1]
All I've seen so far is that The Eddie is back. I might not akshooly have time to read and post for some time this time, reality meltdowns being what they are, but here's a few travel pics including smelfies of recent. (Smoking selfies, which I've collected in various locations back to the days of Mexican weed heh. Look for the coffee table limited edition book  in fine smoke shops near you when the various statutes of limitations run out, the weed is freed, or Eddie Coyle is our UN ambassador, whichever comes first.

[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]

Aldous ,WB

aldousburbank

[attachimg=1][attachimg=2][attachimg=3][attachimg=4]

Welcome back and thanks for the pics.

I see you remembered to post that cock pick you promised. That is a huge cock.

zeebo

.... Haven't read a post in months but, after a stretch of absolute whirlfucks of personal Fukishimas...

Aldous, cool pics, good to see you around.  Hope you're patching up that containment breach and all improves.

aldousburbank

Thanks for the re-welcomes. When the going gets tough, the weird get into mystical shit and art and taking pictures and junk. So being fairly weird and lacking much common sense my artistic synapses have been working overtime lately and I read Kahlil Gibran and Twain nearly exclusively, and I listen to music whilst working and traipsing around and am back to the serious fun of making myz own art junks soon godzbewilling, cuz I am. 

So here's a few more images.

Hanging out with friends in chinatown.
[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Waiting for Jake.
[attachimg=3]

The Haight
[attachimg=4]

WildCard

aldous! Welcome back! Wow! Great pics!

We feared you'd been kidnapped by the cartels, "police"(heh) or worse yet, by ziznak

wr250

aldous!!!!!!!!!

I have missed you mightily!!!     Hope you can check in often.   :) :)

Missed you, missed you, missed you....                  WELCOME BACK!   :) :) :)

b_dubb

Did someone say they needed an anchor of constant stupidity?

Hanford, CA?
Did you go to the festival of the Holy Ghost?

aldousburbank

I am the Festival of the Holy Ghost, and the Calavaras County Frog Jumping Festival all in one.

[attachimg=1]

aldousburbank

Quote from: b_dubb on August 14, 2014, 07:28:26 PM
Did someone say they needed an anchor of constant stupidity?
Yo Dubster. I knew I could count on us.

steelbot

Sometimes you take a trip. Sometimes the trip takes you. Haven't read a post in months but, after a stretch of absolute whirlfucks of personal Fukishimas, I find myself in need of some anchor of consistent stupidity in this awesome crazy fucking wirld and so, here I am. Although my temporal Twin Towers may be down, my new solar powered psychic Freedom Tower is all the shit.
[attachimg=1]
All I've seen so far is that The Eddie is back. I might not akshooly have time to read and post for some time this time, reality meltdowns being what they are, but here's a few travel pics including smelfies of recent. (Smoking selfies, which I've collected in various locations back to the days of Mexican weed heh.) Look for the coffee table limited edition book  in fine smoke shops near you when the various statutes of limitations run out, the weed is freed, or Eddie Coyle is our UN ambassador, whichever comes first.

[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]

Glad to see you made it back my friend!!

maureen

bienvenido a casa, compadre Aldous. Delightful having you back!!

zeebo

There needs to be a Maureen & Aldous buddy movie.  Maybe called something like Road to Roswell.  I mean that movie practically writes itself.    :D

Khameleon808

While I don't know you as well as everyone else here, I will say these pictures are pretty interesting.  Glad to see you had a safe trip to wherever it was you went :)   WELCOME BACK 

maureen

Quote from: zeebo on August 15, 2014, 07:27:58 PM
There needs to be a Maureen & Aldous buddy movie.  Maybe called something like Road to Roswell.  I mean that movie practically writes itself.    :D
"I Am Dubious"  ;)

aldousburbank

I still am weirded out by the fact that i can use wifi in flight, so I do. Here's my littlest dude, sent from 36,000 ft.
[attachimg=1]
Yes he's as cool as he thinks he is.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 18, 2014, 06:20:04 PM
I still am weirded out by the fact that i can use wifi in flight, so I do. Here's my littlest dude, sent from 36,000 ft.
[attachimg=1]
Yes he's as cool as he thinks he is.

When I take photos of my littlest dude on a plane I usually get arrested or proposition by one of the air stewards.