• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Bellgab now doomed?

Started by DickyC, November 05, 2013, 02:57:19 PM

Jackstar

The doom is what I came here for

onan

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 09, 2015, 07:56:04 AM
Wait a minute. Why is it doomed this time?

"Obadiah, his servants. There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. "

Disheartened

Dooned? I have not seen an Art Bell/Coast forum more successful than this place. It beats the Fantastic Forum even during its heyday by a long shot. Many Coast based forums have died out over the past couple of years whereas this place keeps growing in leaps and bounds. I wish my little forum had an 1/8 of the membership here. . 

SciFiAuthor

I think we have the opposite problem. Bellgab is forever and we're LOCKED HERE FOR ETERNITY.

wr250

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 09, 2015, 01:42:10 PM
I think we have the opposite problem. Bellgab is forever and we're LOCKED HERE FOR ETERNITY.
will that save us from the boiling pits of sewage?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: wr250 on July 09, 2015, 03:12:39 PM

No, that's just the Falkie thread.

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 09, 2015, 11:11:06 PM
Quote from: wr250 on July 09, 2015, 03:12:39 PM
No, that's just the Falkie thread.

Tepid, at best.

BobGrau

The scary truth is that this board will probably outlive most of us  :o

onan

Quote from: BobGrau on December 13, 2015, 08:26:14 AM
The scary truth is that this board will probably outlive most of us  :o

I heard that the forum was shot at last night.

wr250

Quote from: onan on December 13, 2015, 08:27:05 AM
only because its members dissed art and heather, and coming up with conspiracies so far out there even JBW and alex jones  wouldnt touch them.

norland2424

Bellgab will be remembered as the leading cause of the fall of western civilization. ;)

3OctaveFart

This sanitarium will long administer to patients.

Ms. C

Quote from: wr250 on December 13, 2015, 08:41:36 AM
only because its members dissed art and heather, and coming up with conspiracies so far out there even JBW and alex jones  wouldnt touch them.
+1

ponyboysunset

Quote from: onan on December 13, 2015, 08:27:05 AM
The police were called and a report was filed but the case is now closed. No bullet holes. Too soon?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 13, 2015, 11:14:36 AM
The police were called and a report was filed but the case is now closed. No bullet holes. Too soon?

Hater.

Bellgab member in assisted living residence twenty-five years from today, using a government-issued device to post:

STFU, you trolling pernicious bitch.  Art Bell dead is still a thousand times more effective than anyone else out there alive, you fucking millennium hipster piece of shit.  Why do you even come to BellGab?  It's painfully clear you know sparkling elf excrement about cryonic suspension.  Get a fucking job permission chip implant for God's sake.  Or kill yourself.  Neither I nor my long since excised foreskin give a rodent's abducted rectum either way.

We may not be around when (not if) Art is revived - in fact I might be the next to go if they don't bring me my motherhumping lunchtime food tray sometime soon - but this fucking forum sure as baboon balls will be here to greet Art.  ALCOR RULES, GODDAMN YOU.

onan

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 13, 2015, 11:44:01 AM
Bellgab member in assisted living residence twenty-five years from today, using a government-issued device to post:

STFU, you trolling pernicious bitch.  Art Bell dead is still a thousand times more effective than anyone else out there alive, you fucking millennium hipster piece of shit.  Why do you even come to BellGab?  It's painfully clear you know sparkling elf excrement about cryonic suspension.  Get a fucking job permission chip implant for God's sake.  Or kill yourself.  Neither I nor my long since excised foreskin give a rodent's abducted rectum either way.

We may not be around when (not if) Art is revived - in fact I might be the next to go if they don't bring me my motherhumping lunchtime food tray sometime soon - but this fucking forum sure as baboon balls will be here to greet Art.  ALCOR RULES, GODDAMN YOU.

Praise ALCOR!

ponyboysunset

Hahahahahaha!

Salvate ALCOR, salvate.

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on November 06, 2013, 06:43:28 AM
Just make sure you click all the ads.
Actually, Onan, I do.  Well, some I don't, like those "date cute girls" ads for old farts.  But, many of them I do.  It helps bring up the revenue for MV. ;)

onan

I love ya Starr, think you can get Frys Girl to come back?