• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Final Torrent

Started by williedee, October 27, 2013, 12:04:08 AM

ponyboysunset

Thank you so much. I grabbed about 10 I think and will just daily do so until I have the ones that aren't in the torrent. Someone at some point gave me a link to pick and chose what shows I downloaded but that was a long time ago. Thanks to all of you for your hard work!

luicfer6G6

Quote from: devoidzero on April 20, 2018, 06:04:25 AM
I just added them to my share (in the Somewhere in Time folder).

thank you very much  :D

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2018, 03:48:09 AM
Stupid question, MV... Is it just the "copy magnet URI?"  If so- this is what I get.  If not, you might have to tell me how to send you a link...  I have yet to try to share anything like this on request (demand?)  ;)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=The%20Ultimate%20Art%20Bell%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce&tr=%2audp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce
Thanks for sharing.  7MB/s using vpn.

devoidzero

All the shows on my Dropbox share are now divided into folders by year (including those in the original torrent). The 50 show per day download limit still stands, though. So please do not download complete folders unless they have 50 shows or less (some years have much more so you'll have to get those in chunks spread over days).

ytsejames

Funny, and kinda cool. I just downloaded this torrent and discovered a number of the 1997-2001 shows in the Ultimate Collection were recorded by me, from KSTP in Minneapolis. I sold off my massive personal Art Bell cassette tape collection on eBay to a guy named "M" around 10 years ago, after being overwhelmed trying to convert them all to mp3 myself. I only made it through a couple dozen shows, but M however, he converted them all to mp3 and mailed me DVDs of them along with a ton of shows from his own collection. That seems to be where a large portion of this torrent came from.

We owe a lot to M. Super nice guy, I wonder if he's on here. I still have the DVDs and backups. The files were originally each just one hour of the show, so 5 files for a 5-hour program. I see that over the years they were merged into one file per show. Nice.

devoidzero

I just uploaded Dave's tribute show from the 19th as well as the 13th show with the breaking news of Art's death to my Dropbox share.  They are in a new folder named "Art Bell Tributes".

brugvu

ytsejames..
are you CHRIS from St Paul. minn...

DUDE, i redid my conversions of your tapes!!!!
you are a stud!!!!!!!!! yes my first almost 400 tape collection i bought off ebay. just $50 for ship!!!

sorry the first batch were bad..
when the audio files were being listed in folders it caused glitches while converting..
so i learned to never record when the folder is busy listing the show files.

anyways, dude, send me a pm, and i will send you your MP3 new redone versions in hourly segments, and anything else you want.

KSTP shows are awesome.
i have a 1992-03-28 KOMO 1000 interview with Art Bell and John Lear. oldest show ever found of ART BEll.

Chris pm me. dude you are the man.
mike aka brugvu aka 400 tape ebay.. was it 10 years ago?
spent the entire summer flipping your tapes!! and converting them.

brugvu

chris.
i have now 10 or 11 of TIME TRAVELER STEVE's CALLS to ART .
i have them as small mp3's
i can send those to you as well.
the MOHR the merrier...
dude you recorded all Hoaglands shows, and pyrmids and hancock and all the cool shows...
yeah williedee merged alll the shows i had into one show..
which is ok, but hour 1 and open lines need to be separated from the interviews..
plus when i find the original hr 3 or 4 that C2C edits out for 4 hr SIT replays..
i can then easily add that hour into the 4 other hours..
dude, WE owe you a lot!
i just help preserve the shows..
you should see my collection now.
no one has the last 100+ show hours i converted. but you may have them.
buhahahahhahaha

mike ebay brugvu

Quote from: brugvu on April 24, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
chris.
i have now 10 or 11 of TIME TRAVELER STEVE's CALLS to ART .
i have them as small mp3's
i can send those to you as well.
the MOHR the merrier...
dude you recorded all Hoaglands shows, and pyrmids and hancock and all the cool shows...
yeah williedee merged alll the shows i had into one show..
which is ok, but hour 1 and open lines need to be separated from the interviews..
plus when i find the original hr 3 or 4 that C2C edits out for 4 hr SIT replays..
i can then easily add that hour into the 4 other hours..
dude, WE owe you a lot!
i just help preserve the shows..
you should see my collection now.
no one has the last 100+ show hours i converted. but you may have them.
buhahahahhahaha

mike ebay brugvu

Many of the shows in the torrent were uploaded to a binary newsgroup on Usenet back in 2007. That's where much of my collection came from. I'm curious to know if it was you (or someone else here) who uploaded them.

Quote from: mv on April 21, 2018, 08:21:01 PM
what vpn you use?
"Anonymousvpn" it's not free but its cheap, I think 60$ per year. Works on Linux,  android, and windows.

brugvu

hey..
i never uploaded anything..

my shows are in 1 radio hour segments.. and all are named the same way..
32 kbps and 44 khz or whatever.. not 22 or 11 

cheers

Rhucus

Downloading the torrent, will seed for as long as I am able to, had this a while back but lost it when my computer packed in, just wish to thank everyone who worked on it, also wanna thank devoidzero for all the extras up on dropbox

brugvu any chance of making your stuff available to the masses?  ;)

LorettaW

Is it possible for anyone to make an MP3 from Keith Rowland's Art Bell bumper music show he did this evening?

GravitySucks

Quote from: LorettaW on April 29, 2018, 01:47:55 AM
Is it possible for anyone to make an MP3 from Keith Rowland's Art Bell bumper music show he did this evening?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FS0JTXISgoT0GEPoO3v4MGAIbgaAYMPf

LorettaW

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

wr250

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

rangerdavid

Downloading the torrent now.  Thanks so much!!!  this is fucking awesome!

brugvu

BART ELL LEGACY

I need someone to make a list of the BUMPER SONGS that you can listen too..
and why do i need spotify or whatever to listen to the whole song?
i've been wanting a list like this forever.
it even has my FAVORITE "SKY HIGH" !!!!!!!!

PS.
very smart people have my collection.
figure it out, and when the answer comes to you, let me know.

anyone have any 80's transformers or gobots for sale?
or any tapes i can convert to m3s?

any cool related ART BELL or ART BELL guests related rare items?
i love trading.

BellHop

I hate to be "that guy" but I was wondering - why are some episodes (like the Paul McCartney is dead episode, which was a repeat, from New Year's Day 2004) just a .txt file?

(While I'm here, does anyone have that episode?)

BellHop

Does anyone have the password to devoidzero's collection? Seems he hasn't been on recently and I would like access to the MITD shows and such.

LorettaW

You have to send him a private message and ask him for it.

BellHop

Quote from: LorettaW on June 20, 2018, 09:12:02 AM
You have to send him a private message and ask him for it.
GravitySucks sent it to me. Man, that is a huge collection.

LorettaW

When I pm'd devoidzero for his Dropbox password, I told him about the Art Bell shows I had saved on Realtalk/Versacorder tapes. He encouraged me to look through them to see if I have any not on the Torrent or his Somewhere-in-Times. I found 12, though some are only partial.

With his patient instructions I changed them to MP3s on Audacity. I left the commercials and news in because I thought people might like at least a few shows where they can envision sitting down to their radio and listening to the Art Bell show, back in the day.

The Dropbox link is:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ar9787e1n7uy7q1/AACw0M2rrLBir2_wlaSxz5Cfa?dl=0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: LorettaW on June 24, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
When I pm'd devoidzero for his Dropbox password, I told him about the Art Bell shows I had saved on Realtalk/Versacorder tapes. He encouraged me to look through them to see if I have any not on the Torrent or his Somewhere-in-Times. I found 12, though some are only partial.

With his patient instructions I changed them to MP3s on Audacity. I left the commercials and news in because I thought people might like at least a few shows where they can envision sitting down to their radio and listening to the Art Bell show, back in the day.

The Dropbox link is:

Sweet Loretta modern thought she was a woman but she was another man! :D

In other words, thanks! ;)

GravitySucks

The Dropbox link is:

Thanks

LorettaW

Thank you for the thank-yous!

albrecht

The Dropbox link is:

Thanks! I like the old news updates and commercials. Takes me back.