• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

ninjashoes

Here is the first of the gift of Daniel

https://youtu.be/6ITAJkeckzA

QuoteMark Sargent | Vengeance of Flat Earth | EODR 32

Mark Grew up on South Whidbey Island, Washington(close to my home), He is s former professional gamer.. In 2014, Mark decided to actually look into “Flat Earth Theory”, and after much painstaking time learning, He found that the earth is actually flat. In 2015, he released a series of youtube videos titled “Flat Earth Clues” that explains how we very well might be living in some kind of enclosed earth system.

Daniel begins by asking Mark about how he got into Flat Earth. Daniel then begins asking questions about Space and things like the Moon landing beings a hoax. They then get into more hard science talk as they discuss the earths curvature, Antarctic Ice Walls, the dome, Admiral Byrd, what the moon is and much more.

This is the quintessential flat earth discussion as Daniel and Mark delve deep into Flast Earth theory as Daniel pushes the hard questions and Mark answers them well on point.

http://www.enclosedworld.com/

After the Break Daniel comes back and talks about the amazing new intro that was recently designed for the show. He talks a bit about Kenny King calling a guy a Reptilian on the Bachelorette and then finishes complaining about McDonalds screwing up his orders all the time.

notes:
During the break Daniel plays:
Flat Earth Head by Wolfman Mike
https://monstercastleparanormal.com/
War To End All Wars Pt.1 (remix) by Circle A Enterprises
Cold day in Hell by Circle A Enterprises
https://www.reverbnation.com/aldavoren

WOTR

Quote from: Daniel isn't Noory on June 21, 2017, 06:30:42 PM
If you have a podcast that you are trying to get started or promote. Please email me at danielendofdaysradio@gmail.com if you would like to schedule an appearance on my show.
Have you considered Amy?  I think she is trying to get a podcast (re)started.  ;)

ninjashoes

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2017, 12:41:18 AM
Have you considered Amy?  I think she is trying to get a podcast (re)started.  ;)

Have I considered Amy? I don't think she is single, I do admit I have a thing for the brainy ones. So yes I have considered her, Heather as well but I withdrew my heart because she refuses to post on Bellgab.

https://youtu.be/9YlH7NlReyI

QuoteMarshall Masters | Brown Dwarf Star, Annunaki, Earth Changes | EODR 33

Marshall Masters has worked for CNN, is an author, television analyst and researcher into Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis. Marshall has been looking into destructive earth events caused by this celestial body as well as future technologies and survival.

Daniel begins by asking Marshall how he became interested in Planet X. Marshall explains his roots as well as the fact that Planet X actually isn't a planet but actually a Brown Dwarf star residing just past the Ort Cloud. Marshall goes on to explain cataclysm that have happened in many ancient texts including the bible. He says that we are very close to another pole shift which means the magnetic reversal of the planets poles and subsequent great destruction..

Daniel asks Marshall about who is behind the coverup and if it is dangerous to look into Planet X. This prompts Marshall to begin to explain the Illuminati power structure and their possible allies but also adds that most of his otherworldly contacts have actually been positive in nature and that there is a whole community out there that wants to help us overcome the evil. They finish by having an in depth discussion about the upcoming return of the Illuminati.

http://yowusa.com

break

Daniel comes back from break and rants about a few topics and takes a call from Todd the Bod who discusses Alex Jones and disinformation.

notes:
During the break Daniel plays:
Derby Girl by Kittenhead
Bettie by Kittenhead
https://soundcloud.com/kittenhead-1

Next show is at the old time this Saturday night, bring a lunch because Wolfman Mike is transporting the Monster Castle right on top of my head.

ninjashoes

correction:

My mistake, I have Wolfman Mike scheduled for next saturday, the 8th, not THIS saturday.

My next show will be with the lead singer of Kittenhead on the 3rd of July. If you have any guests you would like me to recommend or if you have nudes of Heather Wade please email me at danielendofdaysradio@gmail.com

paladin1991

Quote from: Daniel isn't Noory on June 26, 2017, 08:26:43 PM
We got shows two days in a row wow, I better bring some Mountain Dew!

Marshall Masters June 28th 5pm pst

Eminem?  You scored Eminem?  I hate hip hop.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Daniel isn't Noory on June 07, 2017, 08:22:31 PM
Yeah for sure, this month is kind of special because I am putting on like three times the normal amount of shows so the schedule is super whacked out. Your not the only one who has mentioned it.

btw here is the show from today, I hope you enjoy it, it was rather fascinating for me.

https://youtu.be/Ej_pEqUxTss

Tomorrow at 8pm pst we go into the world of psychedelics!

Good guest.  I remember listening to him on the Michael Deacon Program (the original EODR), a week, or so, before this.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Daniel isn't Noory on June 27, 2017, 11:29:33 PM
Here is the first of the gift of Daniel

https://youtu.be/6ITAJkeckzA

Good guest.  I remember listening to him on the Michael Deacon Program (the original EODR), a week, or so, before this.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Daniel isn't Noory on June 29, 2017, 12:51:57 AM
Have I considered Amy? I don't think she is single, I do admit I have a thing for the brainy ones. So yes I have considered her, Heather as well but I withdrew my heart because she refuses to post on Bellgab.

https://youtu.be/9YlH7NlReyI

Next show is at the old time this Saturday night, bring a lunch because Wolfman Mike is transporting the Monster Castle right on top of my head.

??? ??? ???  Wait a minute.  I'm beginning to see a pattern here. :o     ::)

ninjashoes

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 30, 2017, 10:41:11 AM

??? ??? ???  Wait a minute.  I'm beginning to see a pattern here. :o     ::)

Actually I came up with the name End of Days Radio as well as the idea to do a radio show as well as being the person who actually started it, i am sure you know this already but i am sure you believe Michael's lies like when he says he was this huge John B Wells fan or listened to coast before he met me. I have no idea why you would go around trying to discredit someone for years of hard work and creativity but then again I have to consider who you are doing it for. Someone with a narcissistic ego the size of Jupiter who had a problem with me talking or making jokes on the show I created....

What are you his little attack dog? I thought we were past this yet here you are in my thread taking a dump after you asked me to stay out of Michael's thread, which i did. Here you are attacking me again personally when I never did a darn thing to you..

everyone is sick of this including me...

Guests don't belong to any show, they are free to go on my show, Amy's show, Michael's show, Heather Wades show etc. No body owns a monopoly on these people.

For your information I had E.A Koetting booked before Michael did. He looked at my schedule and booked him. I had no problem with it.

I am the one who booked E.A. on the show the first time he appeared when we were still teamed up.

Your telling me I can't book a flat earth guy long after Michael already had him on? I am pretty sure I am the guy who brought flat earth to bellgab in the first place and you tell me I can't book one of the only guys out there who comes on shows and talks about it?

Your telling me I can't book Marshall Masters when he is up and about doing media? Isn't the whole purpose to help these people get exposure? Why have them on a show and then complain when it leads to other media appearances for them? Marshall Masters was/is a friend of the show and is always welcome on. He came on originally long before I parted ways with Michael.

If you guys really care about truth and awakening over there, you would be glad that these guests are getting exposure instead of worrying about Michael becoming famous. I sure as heck don't care if Michael books my guests, I am just happy that these people would be getting twice as much exposure. I have no idea why Michael, you or anyone else over there have such hate for me, I am just trying to put a good show on and I make zero money off of it.

If you don't like what is going on then suck it up, work harder at it and then do it the right way instead of violating peoples privacy and harassing them. You don't see me complaining, I'm having too much fun doing my show.

ninjashoes

Tomorrow July 3rd at 3pm pst Kivi Neimi(Kittenhead) will be joining me at endofdaysradio.com

Corona Kitty

The Levels of autism above are tremendous

ninjashoes

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on July 02, 2017, 01:38:33 PM
The Levels of autism above are tremendous

shut up you little bitch

Corona Kitty

Quit crying faggot & do your shit show

ninjashoes

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on July 02, 2017, 01:45:47 PM
Quit crying faggot & do your shit show

I'm trying to but this obsessed teenage girl named Michael Deacon who has a gay crush on me won't leave me alone.

Corona Kitty

Happy 4th of july Daniel... be happy..... (LOL)

ninjashoes

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on July 02, 2017, 01:58:43 PM
Happy 4th of july Daniel... be happy..... (LOL)

I am fine, you are coming into my thread. I wasn't complaining.

Are you ever going to grow up? Aren't you some big shot radio host now? What do you care what I am doing?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The book of Daniel on July 02, 2017, 02:27:42 PM
I am fine, you are coming into my thread. I wasn't complaining.

Are you ever going to grow up? Aren't you some big shot radio host now? What do you care what I am doing?

lol youre one to talk, you need to take your own advice retard. you emailed tom danhesier trying to prevent me from being on coast lol.... you emailed several personal friends of mine like a little stooge loser faggot. look into the mirror sometime and get a clue.

ninjashoes

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on July 02, 2017, 03:01:22 PM
lol youre one to talk, you need to take your own advice retard. you emailed tom danhesier trying to prevent me from being on coast lol.... you emailed several personal friends of mine like a little stooge loser faggot. look into the mirror sometime and get a clue.

Michael, you are the one responsible for your own success or failure.

Here you are coming in my thread after you and your friends made this big argument for how I was harassing you and that I have a victim mentality. Never mind the fact that you started the whole thing and constantly added fuel to it.

You are just trying to cause drama because you are clearly jealous. No coincidence that I am having a good month and look here you are....

Once again, focus on making your own program better instead of trying to kick over my sandcastle.

Enough with the Bi-Polar attention seeking drama...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 02, 2017, 10:59:43 PM
Michael, you are the one responsible for your own success or failure.

Here you are coming in my thread after you and your friends made this big argument for how I was harassing you and that I have a victim mentality. Never mind the fact that you started the whole thing and constantly added fuel to it.

You are just trying to cause drama because you are clearly jealous. No coincidence that I am having a good month and look here you are....

Once again, focus on making your own program better instead of trying to kick over my sandcastle.

Enough with the Bi-Polar attention seeking drama...

Obfuscate all you want you backstabbing stooge loser faggot, LOL how did those emails work out for ya? I shit on you loser.

ninjashoes

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on July 02, 2017, 11:15:02 PM

Obfuscate all you want you backstabbing stooge loser faggot, LOL how did those emails work out for ya? I shit on you loser.

Once again, same one sided "victim mentality", same crap where I am this evil horrible person and you are this innocent victim being bullied by big bad Daniel, yet here you are in my thread unprovoked harassing me again...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 02, 2017, 11:20:33 PM
Once again, same "victim mentality", same crap where I am this evil horrible person and you are this innocent victim being bullied by big bad Daniel, yet here you are in my thread unprovoked harassing me again...

You have dedicated hours of talking about me, you can lie all you want about the stupid immature bullshit you tried pulling. However everyone sees through it, you're lower than dirt Daniel. I do hope the best for you and everyone else.

ninjashoes

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on July 02, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

You have dedicated hours of talking about me, you can lie all you want about the stupid immature bullshit you tried pulling. However everyone sees through it, you're lower than dirt Daniel. I do hope the best for you and everyone else.

and you have done the same thing...

Again, you are not a victim, you treated me in an awful manner, you treated plenty of others in an awful manner..however I was not complaining just now was I?, in fact I have been minding my own business, working on my show and here you are AGAIN...

Enough with your lame accusations and attempts to try to make me look like a shitty person. What are you compensating for? The fact that you come off like a shitty person based on your behavior? Like you need so bad to pull me down to your level because you know deep down i am a good guy and I have done quite a bit for you.

Keep blaming me for your issues dude, that is a real good way to handle it....

Cry all you want, I have better things to do. It is funny how you think anyone gives a shit about this besides us....

Actually i don't give a shit either...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 02, 2017, 11:31:34 PM
and you have done the same thing...

Again, you are not a victim, you treated me in an awful manner, you treated plenty of others in an awful manner..however I was not complaining just now was I?, in fact I have been minding my own business, working on my show and here you are AGAIN...

Enough with your lame accusations and attempts to try to make me look like a shitty person. What are you compensating for? The fact that you come off like a shitty person based on your behavior? Like you need so bad to pull me down to your level because you know deep down i am a good guy and I have done quite a bit for you.

Keep blaming me for your issues dude, that is a real good way to handle it....

Cry all you want, I have better things to do. It is funny how you think anyone gives a shit about this besides us....

Actually i don't give a shit either...

Everyone knows you're a habitual liar lol crying? Just pointing out how much of a big faggot you are. Accusations? Trust me I have emails and screen shots of your desperation. You can lie all you want but you know all the childish things you've been doing. None have worked, you have proven to be underneath talent.

ninjashoes

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on July 02, 2017, 11:35:17 PM

Everyone knows you're a habitual liar lol crying? Just pointing out how much of a big faggot you are. Accusations? Trust me I have emails and screen shots of your desperation. You can lie all you want but you know all the childish things you've been doing. None have worked, you have proven to be underneath talent.

Again, you talked about me plenty yourself and did plenty of terrible things.

At some point you need to move on.

I am not associated with you anymore Michael. So why are you in here attacking me? Again you are just jealous and trying to grasp at straws to make me look or feel like a shitty person.

No one cares. They just want good radio.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 02, 2017, 11:45:51 PM
Again, you talked about me plenty yourself and did plenty of terrible things.

At some point you need to move on.

I am not associated with you anymore Michael. So why are you in here attacking me? Again you are just jealous and trying to grasp at straws to make me look or feel like a shitty person.

No one cares. They just want good radio.

yup jealous lol

paladin1991

Looks like Danny has a stalker. 

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on July 03, 2017, 01:25:48 AM
Looks like Danny has a stalker.

...and here I thought I was the only one enjoying the drama.  8)

ninjashoes

https://youtu.be/_7Olqx26Jbo

Kivi Neimi | The Ongoing Saga of Kittenhead | EODR 34

Kivi Neimi grew up in a small town in Oregon and is the lead singer of Kittenhead. Daniel asks about Kivi's past and what musical influences she has had before getting into the backstory of her band Kittenhead.

Kittenhead, currently residing in Los Angeles is a rock band that was formed back in 2012. During the interview Kivi goes into great detail how the band met, how they formed and how and why the name Kittenhead. She explains what happens when the members of Kittenhead sit down and make music together.

Daniel asks Kivi several questions about her musical influences as well as her opinions of people like Kurt Cobain, Ozzie Osbourne and David Bowie. We learn that Kittenhead is a band with a message for society, that we need to stand up and fight back against oppression of absolutely anyone.

They get into several other topics such as Donald Trump, Aliens, Hip Hop and much more.

http://kittenheadla.com/

After the break Daniel comes back, talks a little Fourth of July and reads some fanmail.

notes:
songs played during the break:
Derby Girl by Kittenhead
Bettie by Kittenhead
Tattoo by Kittenhead
https://soundcloud.com/kittenhead-1

ninjashoes

Hey Bellgab!

Graham and Darren from the Grimerica radio show will be on with me July 7th 8:30pm pst

stop by http://endofdaysradio.com/
https://beta.tunein.com/radio/EODR-s283593/

WildCard

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 30, 2017, 10:36:06 AM

X3

All the opportunities you've had to grow a spine -
MV vs. Bob Bain (the name say's it all, but he's really a good guy right?)
Nancy vs. Lusha
bateman vs. (redacted)

But no, this is where you decide to take a stand? Why?

#TeamDaniel