• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bigfoot

Started by JohnDesjarlais1973, October 21, 2013, 09:21:58 PM

If we are not looking for big foot,,

So increasing this life species that survive from human,,,
If we not destroy our nature with our exhaust

pate

Apparently the rumors are true!  Although not seen in/near a UFO, he has been sighted recently flying around in Florida in a SR-72 Blackbird (which I believe is/was often mistaken for a UFO):

[attachimg=1]

Sasquatch flying around rural Florida in a SR-72?  And you nay-sayers still claim the gov't isn't involved in the cover-up?

Quote from: Gabor Sweden751110 on November 11, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

If we not destroy our nature with our exhaust

once I stopped eating chili dogs and McDonald's, you wouldn't believe how much I reduced my exhaust

area51drone

Just because I love talking about Bigfoot.

Patterson Gimlin Film:  Fact or Fiction... what's your opinion?

Bigfoot caught on tape (Patterson footage stabilized)

Centurion40

If they are not close enough to it to beat it with an aluminium bat, I don't want to see any more shaky, blurry vids!!

aldousburbank

If The Bigfoot actually existed, he would have most definitely gotten back to me by now about that uberdankalicious Samsquatch choom that he laid samples on me of a while back and things of this nature. Smelly hairy hippie nonexisting fucker!

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 27, 2014, 02:58:45 PM
If The Bigfoot actually existed, he would have most definitely gotten back to me by now about that uberdankalicious Samsquatch choom that he laid samples on me of a while back and things of this nature. Smelly hairy hippie nonexisting fucker!

I'm gonna laugh about this on-and-off the rest of the day, I just know it.   ;D

Quote from: pate on November 23, 2014, 01:12:04 PM
Apparently the rumors are true!  Although not seen in/near a UFO, he has been sighted recently flying around in Florida in a SR-72 Blackbird (which I believe is/was often mistaken for a UFO):

[attachimg=1]

Sasquatch flying around rural Florida in a SR-72?  And you nay-sayers still claim the gov't isn't involved in the cover-up?

That would be surprising considering the SR-72 is only in its conceptual stage of development and we haven't developed the materials necessary for its manufacture.

[attachimg=1]

Heather Wade

Quote from: zeebo on November 27, 2014, 04:21:10 PM
I'm gonna laugh about this on-and-off the rest of the day, I just know it.   ;D

Concur.   8)

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 27, 2014, 02:58:45 PM

ive learned how to shower since then.

coaster

They are not even trying anymore-
"fisherman said he saw Bigfoot bathing" John Rodriguez, a 66-year-old retired electrician, who claims that he was fishing Dec. 26 on the Hillsborough River near northeast Tampa, Florida, and came upon an incredible sight.

b_dubb

Quote from: area51drone on November 25, 2014, 12:28:45 PM
Just because I love talking about Bigfoot.

Patterson Gimlin Film:  Fact or Fiction... what's your opinion?

Bigfoot caught on tape (Patterson footage stabilized)
Guy in a suit

RedMichael

Quote from: coaster on January 03, 2015, 08:05:12 PM
"fisherman said he saw Bigfoot bathing" John Rodriguez, a 66-year-old retired electrician, who claims that he was fishing Dec. 26 on the Hillsborough River near northeast Tampa, Florida, and came upon an incredible sight.

Think about this, there are going to be people that will strongly defend this picture.

coaster

Quote from: RedMichael on January 03, 2015, 09:54:15 PM

Think about this, there are going to be people that will strongly defend this picture.
There is a good reason why though. There is big money in bigfoot.

b_dubb

Quote from: coaster on January 03, 2015, 10:14:50 PM
There is a good reason why though. There is big money in bigfoot.
It has helped keep Coast going for years

pate

I am a firm believer that Bigfoot has indeed visited the moon.

My one caveat, on this is that I'd like to see better evidence than some Hollywood soundstage fakery to back up my undying belief..

That is all...

Carry on

pate

Bigfoot strikes again! (In my part of the world)

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=46676

I love seeing Missouri reports of Sassquatch.  There's a place not too far away called "Monkey Mountain Park Reserve" and apparently another one somewhere north of the river from that one near St. Joesph called Monkey Mountain Conservation area.

The "MM Park Reserve": http://www.jacksongov.org/content/7880/7882/default.aspx#Monkey

The "MM Conservation Area": http://mdc4.mdc.mo.gov/applications/moatlas/AreaSummaryPage.aspx?txtAreaID=7805

I always thought it strange that there was the one called Monkey Mountain, and if that other (that I just found) is a different site, very interesting indeed...

Probably just a coincidence though...

pate

My sistar always gives me the bestest birfday preasunts evah:

Thanks baby sis!

Too hilarious (to me)

pate

& here's the other pic that I couldn't seem to get attached yesterday...

Addis0n

The David Paulides shows are definitely worth a listen...

albrecht

http://cie.austin.utexas.edu/informalclasses/index.php/big-thicket2/?num=IC15792
Big Feet being taught in a class (not really a part of the university but a part of the 'continuing education' courses they teach which run the gamut from real (languages, photography, botany, etc) to palmistry and apparently big feet.)

Quote from: albrecht on June 01, 2015, 11:47:12 AM
http://cie.austin.utexas.edu/informalclasses/index.php/big-thicket2/?num=IC15792
Big Feet being taught in a class (not really a part of the university but a part of the 'continuing education' courses they teach which run the gamut from real (languages, photography, botany, etc) to palmistry and apparently big feet.)

They never design shoes properly for big feet.  I hope some Nike reps take that class.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 01, 2015, 02:16:18 PM
They never design shoes properly for big feet.  I hope some Nike reps take that class.
Try New Balances, they are a favorite of big feet because they offer more width selections.
ps: Rob Riggs has been a guest on C2C over the years. I'm almost tempted to take the class just to see what kind of people take said class.

pate

My squeaky New Balance shoes!

Spells M-O-O-N, that spells sassysquatch!

Laws, yes!

zeebo

At my local library today, saw a little display asking the public for any accounts of Bigfoot encounters.  Noticed this one: "Thought I saw Sasquatch a few weeks ago, but just turned out to be a dude hitchhiking to Garberville."

pate

Gospel of Sasquethus (4:27-44)

""27 And low, the unbeleivers will haven been smitten.  Three times they shall e.
  Unbreathable airs, un-sunnable prophesies revealed.  Words untranslatable, verily the idioms shall rule the Earth. 

29Fir the Earthen pine trees are unteneable.  Would that I could recycle.  Pottery sherds candy ground to a glaze of sort that 30 un-enlightenrf""

Somescum...

Eye grow tired of translating for unwashed masses.

pate

Quote from: coaster on January 03, 2015, 08:05:12 PM

Bad SnapChat.

Really coast?

Ghillie suits fail...

ediot: I could have gotten away with it if it weren't for them damn kids.

albrecht

98-02-25 with Loren Coleman was pretty good show. One old lady caller had a good bigfeet story and sounded like she believed it, though guest and Art were a bit suspect since she was kidnapped as a child and raised in isolation until her escape at age 10 (at which point she met up with some bigfeet while picking berries and plums.)