• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Dream Guest Lineup for the First Week

Started by jazmunda, July 31, 2013, 05:40:31 AM

Heather Wade

First night open lines all night!  It will take a whole show just to welcome him back.
Second night The Nooron, a confrontation & open lines where we get a chance to tell Nooron he sucks & why.
Yes, I'd love to hear from Mel (impossible to forget him), Madman Markum, GIS, all the old
favorites. 

What I really want is to hear Art's take on things in general, society, & the news.

Edit:  Let's do a mass consciousness experiment, open up the Sold Your Soul To The Devil line, the Antichrist line, & The Time Traveler line!
How about a Men In Black line?  As in, if you are a Man In Black, this line is open.

Honestly, I hope the arrogant prick Hoagland is NOT on; Art doesn't need his psuedo-scientific hogwash.  I'd like to hear him chat with Dr. Jill Tarter, who served as the model for Jodie Foster's character in Contact.  You'd have a true scientific mind AND some mysterious alien-life material.  I've heard her on NPR's Science Friday -- she's articulate and passionate.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: West of the Rockies on August 03, 2013, 03:07:31 PM
Honestly, I hope the arrogant prick Hoagland is NOT on; Art doesn't need his psuedo-scientific hogwash.  I'd like to hear him chat with Dr. Jill Tarter, who served as the model for Jodie Foster's character in Contact.  You'd have a true scientific mind AND some mysterious alien-life material.  I've heard her on NPR's Science Friday -- she's articulate and passionate.

Ronald Mallett successfully straddles the worlds of alternative subjects and scientific theories. He's an actual physicist, a university professor, and he has a compelling life. He's been on Coast a few times to discuss his quest to build a time machine in order to contact his late dad. He's an entertaining, intelligent guest, a great go-to science guy for Art Bell's new program.

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on August 03, 2013, 08:29:24 PM
Ronald Mallett successfully straddles the worlds of alternative subjects and scientific theories. He's an actual physicist, a university professor, and he has a compelling life. He's been on Coast a few times to discuss his quest to build a time machine in order to contact his late dad. He's an entertaining, intelligent guest, a great go-to science guy for Art Bell's new program.

I'm sold. Did nooron interview him when on coast?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 03, 2013, 11:43:47 PM
I'm sold. Did nooron interview him when on coast?

He did. Mallett explained his theories in clear, concise language. He had a sense of humility and sincerity. He sounded like a very bright man who was very open to alternative beliefs.

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on August 04, 2013, 12:08:03 AM
He did. Mallett explained his theories in clear, concise language. He had a sense of humility and sincerity. He sounded like a very bright man who was very open to alternative beliefs.
Ill be sure to check it out. Thanks.
I'm sure art would give a much better interview. It's hard to judge a guest with George's interruptions, made up stories, and allowing callers to take the topic off track. So if this guy gave a good interview with Noory, I'm sure a Bell interview would be amazing.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 04, 2013, 12:18:37 AM
Ill be sure to check it out. Thanks.
I'm sure art would give a much better interview. It's hard to judge a guest with George's interruptions, made up stories, and allowing callers to take the topic off track. So if this guy gave a good interview with Noory, I'm sure a Bell interview would be amazing.

It's been a while. He appeared during a better era of Noory-hosted Coasts. You might be able to find the old shows on You Tube if you enter "Mallett" and "Noory" in the search engine. His story is quite poignant, and his ego is nonexistent.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on August 04, 2013, 12:24:50 AM
It's been a while. He appeared during a better era of Noory-hosted Coasts. You might be able to find the old shows on You Tube if you enter "Mallett" and "Noory" in the search engine. His story is quite poignant, and his ego is nonexistent.

A PhD physicist with no ego?  You've never met many of them, have you?  :)

Art should finally tell his ouija board story.

Nothing to do with the new show, but this just came to mind and it'll get lost in the dogpile of traffic in the Art Returns thread.

I seem to remember a caller who told Art that he remote viewed him in his home, or something to that effect, and Art told him to prove it. The caller said "You have a framed photo of ____ in your home" where _____ was the name of a celebrity I can't remember off the top of my head. Art was shocked and speechless for a moment, and went to the next caller abruptly, neither confirming or denying the claim. I remember thinking what an interesting and weird call it was. I have no idea as to the date the show was broadcast but I remember listening live at the time. Does anyone else remember this call?

Morgus

Here is someone that could be a brand new guest, check out her youtube video - she was even reincarnated in Atlantis
Real Life Ukrainian Barbie:

Real Life Ukrainian Barbie (Full Length)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 05, 2013, 08:14:01 PM
A PhD physicist with no ego?  You've never met many of them, have you?  :)

Just on the internet. I don't know about his ego, but he has a great sense of humor.

Pamela lizard lady stonebrook. She's crazy and art was a dick the whole show. It was pretty good

jazmunda

Quote from: Agent : Orange on August 06, 2013, 06:18:29 AM
Art should finally tell his ouija board story.

I was always hoping that Art would spill the beams on this story one day.

That and the Third Secret of Fatima that Malachain Martin entrusted to him. He always said that he would never tell whilst MM was alive. Well he's been stone cold for a number of year now so let's have at it Art.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: jazmunda on August 09, 2013, 04:38:37 AM
I was always hoping that Art would spill the beams on this story one day.

That and the Third Secret of Fatima that Malachain Martin entrusted to him. He always said that he would never tell whilst MM was alive. Well he's been stone cold for a number of year now so let's have at it Art.

I thought he did tell at least part of the Ouija board story.  I recall him saying that a "witch" had sent him the board.  He soon got rid of it.  I'm not sure how he disposed of it.  Soon thereafter the board showed up again.  Presumably it had been completely destroyed, but then it popped right back up.  Maybe I'm just pulling this out of nowhere, but that's what I recall him sharing.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on August 09, 2013, 10:13:23 AM
I thought he did tell at least part of the Ouija board story.  I recall him saying that a "witch" had sent him the board.  He soon got rid of it.  I'm not sure how he disposed of it.  Soon thereafter the board showed up again.  Presumably it had been completely destroyed, but then it popped right back up.  Maybe I'm just pulling this out of nowhere, but that's what I recall him sharing.

HE mentioned this every Haloween episode. He also said the witch new things about him, she had no way of knowing.

popple

Quote from: Morgus on August 06, 2013, 07:22:20 PM
Here is someone that could be a brand new guest, check out her youtube video - she was even reincarnated in Atlantis
Real Life Ukrainian Barbie:

Real Life Ukrainian Barbie (Full Length)

She doesn't speak english though, which would make the interview really tricky. 99% of her images are photo shopped to hell. I find this site about her hilarious http://exposebarbie.com/

I like the crazy guest like madman, johnathan reed, Mel,51 flyover, phone booth caller dude.

Bell rocked open lines! I love arts open lines they were the best!

Siamesemama1

The first show:  Art, just Art-and open lines.
Music:  Crystal Gayle
After that:  all the intelligent guests that Noory cut off,  and/or talked over and/or asked already answered questions.  They are too numerous to mention, (and I refused to be an "insider" after a year & a half of Noory), but Dr. Kaku, the professor/researcher from the U of Hawaii studying the Easter Island Statues, Linda Moulton Howe-all of these guys would be a great start.
Does anyone know what happened to "Bugs"?  The guy who shot Bigfoot?

Quote from: Siamesemama1 on August 11, 2013, 02:32:33 AM
The first show:  Art, just Art-and open lines.
Music:  Crystal Gayle
After that:  all the intelligent guests that Noory cut off,  and/or talked over and/or asked already answered questions.  They are too numerous to mention, (and I refused to be an "insider" after a year & a half of Noory), but Dr. Kaku, the professor/researcher from the U of Hawaii studying the Easter Island Statues, Linda Moulton Howe-all of these guys would be a great start.
Does anyone know what happened to "Bugs"?  The guy who shot Bigfoot?

The guy from the black vault last week would be awesome. Noory fucked up that interview, and the guest had a lot of good stuff.

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 12, 2013, 09:12:29 PM
The guy from the black vault last week would be awesome. Noory fucked up that interview, and the guest had a lot of good stuff.

Yeah, I enjoyed that too, minus Jorch's predictable bumbling.

Black Hole

Someone who knows about angels.

Then someone who knows about fracking.

Then someone who knows about angels.

No really the guy who wrote the 411 books...missing folk from our state parks....freaky man

Wintermute

First Evening: A list of old friends should pop in the first hour. Second hour... open lines! Third hour... Art's reflection on stuff, + more open lines.

2nd Evening: Savage Continent author Keith Lowe.

3rd Evening: Edward Snowden.

4th Evening: Linda Moultan Howe, open lines.

According to noory hoaxland will be on in first week

jazmunda

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 13, 2013, 09:48:04 AM
According to noory hoaxland will be on in first week

Noory could just be trying to get people to stay away from Art's show with shit talk like that. ;)

Hawi Zawass, on any number of topics - the current turmoil in Egypt, the fall of the Mubarak regime, updates on archaeology, what he thinks about new finds by people using Google Earth...

Quote from: jazmunda on August 13, 2013, 06:22:22 PM
Noory could just be trying to get people to stay away from Art's show with shit talk like that. ;)

I'll listen to Art catch up with Hoagie once, then skip those shows after that.  Just like old times.

shamrock

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 12, 2013, 09:12:29 PM

I agree with the "guy from the black vault" suggestion as a guest. I also think that Art should interview MV who has kept this web site going and will be playing a significant part in Art getting back his listenership. MV is also helping people with all the technical questions some of us have regarding how to listen to Art via Sirius radio. Art definitely owes him a plug for his dedicated web site and his Train Wreck Radio program, which if I might add  MV and Ev do a fantastic job of.  Shamrock