• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chrome question...

Started by Caruthers612, February 23, 2013, 06:10:03 PM

Caruthers612

On some web sites, the text is too small for me to see, so I hold down the Ctrl key and scroll with my mouse wheel, which makes the pics and other objects in the web page larger, but not the text. On some sites, the text will get larger, but not other ones. I know this may be a problem with the HTML implementation of the site, but does anyone know of a way (changing the size of the Windows text doesn't help) to solve this issue in Chrome?

Juan

I hold down the control key and hit the "+" key.  Don't know if this works on all sites, but it does on the ones I've tried.

Pragmier

Funny you said that I have the same issues and do what you both suggested, but some sites just look off no matter what. I am having trouble with my own site getting everything sharp on both browsers - and it actually looks best on android.

Caruthers612

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 23, 2013, 06:12:36 PM
I hold down the control key and hit the "+" key.  Don't know if this works on all sites, but it does on the ones I've tried.

Thanks, but when I tried it, it only did what the Ctrl+scroll combination does, make everything but the text larger. I have a feeling the problem is with the site, not my browser.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Caruthers612 on February 23, 2013, 07:06:09 PM
I have a feeling the problem is with the site, not my browser.
Probably right.