• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John Hogue

Started by BigDave, February 18, 2013, 12:34:32 PM

ziznak

holy fuck... how dare you soil grumpy cat and art in the same shitty explaination of your poop... i liked this show... but to read this... makes me very mad. may have to photoshop some love scenes with him and noory since that show was so profoud.... wtf.... mr hogue.... your only a few letters from douche.... very prophetic it seems.. asshole.

JimAlmquist

Quote from: ziznak on October 13, 2013, 01:22:00 AM
holy fuck... how dare you soil grumpy cat and art in the same shitty explaination of your poop... i liked this show... but to read this... makes me very mad. may have to photoshop some love scenes with him and noory since that show was so profoud.... wtf.... mr hogue.... your only a few letters from douche.... very prophetic it seems.. asshole.

How about Hogue with Dave's c0ck in his mouth...

Meanandnasty

Mr. Hogue I too  am a Nostradamus interpreter and offer you this

Long after the desert sun sets the earth quakes
It is solid and succinct and all
The pitch is high and hard
Not tossed in the air like a whiffe ball.

Men among men, await for the opportunity
Health matters, but not as such
Be blessed and be kind you will be reunited
Grumpy puss, he sitteth alone dumped by Rush.

I have selected those two verses Mr. Hogue.  The first reads and makes reference to the Dark Matter, the questions are succinct, but you Mr. Hogue have had too many soft-ball questions pitched to you by Mr. Noory.  Man-up or you will not be able to play the game.

The second quatrain says in my interpretation that many folks are awaiting the opportunity to be interviewed by Mr. Bell and you should be honored.  Now, the grumpy  puss is Noory as no one listens to the show, even more so an infomercial to this day.

The hour is late, so I shall retire.   

dortmunder

Just saw this posted on his Facebook page. He's mad! I would be too! Love theshot at Snoory lol!

"John Hogue has decided to blast me on his Facebook page AFTER the show was over, saying among other things that I was unprofessional and did not let him respond to profound questions with profound and never ending answers. You also kept saying “read my book” again and again. Yes, I did try to move you along for the sake of our listener’s. If you felt slighted you could have sent me a private message or even called, perhaps a message here on Facebook because you are in my friends list, or responded on the spot since you were there on air, but no, none of that. Not my idea of professional but alright, since you went public I guess this is the correct
forum to respond in.

I am sorry you felt hurried John but my view is that if you want a Host who will introduce you and then take a nap I know you know where to find him, not my idea of professional, or perhaps your own show where you can profoundly drone on till the cows come home. I know when a Guest is so interesting that I should just keep my mouth shut and do many times. That was not one of those nights.

DM is real Radio and I have no intention of allowing it to be hijacked by Guest’s who are unwilling to have a dialog. If you want to make a speech please run for office.

I try very hard to be polite to my Guest’s but I also have a responsibility to my listener’s if required, and it was. Sorry your feelings were hurt."

area51drone

God damned, this guy knows how to ramble and ramble and ramble.  I gave up about half way through his letter.

John Hogue:
QuoteI no longer have the time or the need to appear on shows where hosts don’t read me and don’t know where to take the interview.

Uh, let's rephrase that, it should read:

I no longer have the time or the need to appear on shows where hosts don’t read me and allow me to spread my lies in order to sell my books.

The fact is that if you talk at something long enough, if people are still listening, you will usually say something that will make sense to them somewhere.  And it only takes a few "making senses" to get people to listen to you - they will throw the bad out and listen only to the good.  This is why psychics work.   This is what Hogue needs in order to convince people he's right.  And Art wasn't allowing it.  I don't blame Art.   If you can't answer a question without going through 30 minutes of setup then maybe your answer isn't correct.   Art is the master at knowing how to flow a program.  Hogue has it *exactly* backwards.  Noory is the lazy one that will let him talk and talk and talk.   Art is sharp as a tack.   Personally, I would avoid guests like this guy anyway, I hope Art listens to Hogue and refuses to have him back on.

onan

If you want to make a speech, run for office.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Art is the man.

SciFiAuthor

I was surprised at Hogue's public whininess. Didn't really seem fitting with his past personality and knowledge of media. Art's response is biting but good and proper in response to Hogue's statements, and really any problems really should not have gone public. Especially since it seemed an easy thing to work out in private.

SciFiAuthor

You be nice Fill. George needs his naps to maintain the facelift.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 13, 2013, 04:35:03 AM
I was surprised at Hogue's public whininess. Didn't really seem fitting with his past personality and knowledge of media. Art's response is good, any problems really should not have gone public. Especially since it seemed an easy thing to work out in private.

I just caught wind of all this myself. I wouldn't have known If I didn't see Arts post on fb. I guess it was mentioned in the Hogue Dark Matter thread but I don't tend to go back to those threads after the show has aired. For anyone who doesn't know here's the link that started this all.

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/2013/10/john-hogue-reviews-appearance-on-art-bell-dark-matter-show/

Cynnie

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 13, 2013, 04:40:16 AM
I just caught wind of all this myself. I wouldn't have known If I didn't see Arts post on fb. I guess it was mentioned in the Hogue Dark Matter thread but I don't tend to go back to those threads after the show has aired. For anyone who doesn't know here's the link that started this all.

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/2013/10/john-hogue-reviews-appearance-on-art-bell-dark-matter-show/

Dammit you people never sleep , i thought i had got the scoop :))

I love that art aint taking no shit :)

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 13, 2013, 04:39:47 AM
You be nice Fill. George needs his naps to maintain the facelift.
I do not think that Fill said anything wrong.  There was no reference made to exactly who the host is that naps...  On the other hand, you seem to automatically assume that Art was referring to George. ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: wotr1 on October 13, 2013, 05:01:25 AM
I do not think that Fill said anything wrong.  There was no reference made to exactly who the host is that naps...  On the other hand, you seem to automatically assume that Art was referring to George. ;)

Don't you start on George too! He has the best moustache in radio. That CANNOT be debated!

Wintermute

All I am going to say is that the title of this webpage says it all: http://www.hogueprophecy.com/biography/

...and yes, that is John's own webpage... hahahaha

JimAlmquist

Quote from: Cynnie on October 13, 2013, 04:56:45 AM
Dammit you people never sleep , i thought i had got the scoop :))

I love that art aint taking no shit :)
Hey, I'm the one who scooped it at 301 am east coast time. Lol, whoo whoo,.I was stoned when I first read it & had to do a double take. Hoagie is nothing but a huckster & a snake oil salesman. I hope he prophesies my fist on his face if I ever see that carnie... :o

Loved Art's response. He's not taking crap from anyone, John Hogue in particular. And he's right. If Hogue wants a platform where he can whine incessantly about how brilliant he is, how he's self-taught, how he scorns modern scholasticism, his girlfriend and other topics that, frankly, made me want to turn the interview off, go to George where he'll hear "Absolutely" over and over again and never be challenged.

Art isn't George, thank the gods. And Hogue isn't a good interview, either. If he bridles at being challenged, then he's proving to one and all he's a BS artist, and an unprofessional one, at that. All in all, I had more fun listening to the much reviled Hoagland go at it with Art and relish the opportunity to be challenged than I did with Hogue who is a boring mess of self-pity and self-promotion.

Art didn't make Hogue look bad. Hogue did that himself with a colossal ego and a paper thin skin.

Go git 'em, Art!

And then Art rips right back on his Facebook page...

albrecht

That is a great and classy response. Art isn't going to do the say "that's true", over and over, and just sit back and let a guest speak gibberish and then occasionally ask a question that has already been answered several times like some hosts! Keep up the good work Art! I hope you also get some new guests and maybe some celebrity guest (like you did with George Carlin, Willie, Merle Haggard, etc.) I think the McAfee guy could be an interesting and classic guest.

SredniVashtar

Art is a master of the spoken word, but his punctuation is all over the road. Learn where to use an apostrophe, Art!

eddie dean

Hogue sure has a HUGE ego & obviously a superiority complex.

I liked John but this is disappointing!

HorrorRetro

Art's response was fantastic.  He comes across as genuine and witty, and he even managed to get in a swipe at Noory.  ;D

ItsOver

This is great.  Big thumbs up.  Art knows what we want and it's not "that's true" and "absholutely."

Meanandnasty

I'm disappointed with Mr. Hogue. I always thought he was a consummate professional with his take on the quatrains.  However, I do believe he has been bedding down in interviews with Noory too long, (reference to The Nap).  Mr. Hogue, it is time to wake up. 

Art addressed what needed to be discussed!