• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John Hogue

Started by BigDave, February 18, 2013, 12:34:32 PM

BigDave

He will be discussing Nostradamus along with the prophecies of 12th century Bishop St Malachy. This should be interesting,I like the prophecy shows

ziznak

I can always get down with Nostradamus stuff.  I don't really put too much into his prophecies... I'm sure I could write strange poetry sprinkled with ambiguous references and be spot on about a ton of disasters.... all ya gotta do is say: Blood, Fire, Evil, Destruction, horror, Death, Screaming, etc etc.

bury the shit for a thousand years and some asshole will find meaning in it

Quote from: BigDave on February 18, 2013, 12:34:32 PM
He will be discussing Nostradamus along with the prophecies of 12th century Bishop St Malachy. This should be interesting,I like the prophecy shows

Too bad Malachi Martin isn't still around, he probably would have done a great job with this topic.

John Hogue...not sure how good this will be. Art did the scryers well but with GN it will be pretty bad I am sure.

ziznak

lol scryers... let me get my cereal bowl out I've got some scrying of my own to do... I see tonights show... omg... and it sucks!

coaster

I'm getting tired of Hogue. He has nothing new to say and he tries to look like Nostradamus.

Noor-strodamus

His predictions: 'Sumpthin's gonna happen!' have yet to be proven false.

Usagi

Quote from: coaster on February 18, 2013, 10:30:13 PM
and he tries to look like Nostradamus.

Well, maybe they can just require this of all their guests.  Paul Stamets was a convincing mushroom.  But, Melba Ketchum should have worn a bigfoot suit.  Ufologists can wear spaceman garb; ghost researchers, sheets.  And Alex Jones can dress as a nutsack.

bigchucka

Just heard it mentioned that they don't even have copies of all of Nostradamus' quatrains.  It would be funny to see this walk into Rick Harrison's pawn shop.

Falkie2013

I just read his long discussion on who could be the new pope on his site. Porp Francis wasn't even on his radar in his list.

My Mother told me when Ratzinger resigned that she felt that it would be someone from South America and maybe even Argentina because in part, one of my cousins who is high up in the  German government has been making more and more trips monthly to and from Buenos Aires.

Over the years she's been pretty prescient about things. 30 years go she told me gold would approach $2000 an ounce about the turn of this centruy and said it was inevitable. At the time, I discounted what she said and wish I hadn't. She lived through the Weimar Republic and Nazi Germany and has been pretty savvy about financial matters.

There's a link to the Huffington Post about a guy in Spain who had a dream that the next Pope would be named Francis when Ratzinger resigned. Even HE did better than Hogue, or should it be hoaxgue ?

Huffington's script on the page kept screwing up Firefox and I had to quit it because of it. Huff 'N Puff Post seems to do that a lot. Its really annoying as hell.

Now another guy says HE saw the face of the new Pope in his coffee grounds. This is getting really weird.

::)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tinfoil Hat

I'm listening to Art interviewing Hogue in Sept. 1999 and every prediction he made for the coming decade was a complete miss. Has Hogue ever made a call that was spot-on?

ShayP

Quote from: coaster on February 18, 2013, 10:30:13 PM
I'm getting tired of Hogue. He has nothing new to say and he tries to look like Nostradamus.

I can't stomach the guy.  Maybe Noory's future roommate?

Falkie2013

Quote from: ShayP on March 17, 2013, 03:50:06 PM

I can't stomach the guy.  Maybe Noory's future roommate?

How do we know that he, Hoagland and Snoory aren't already living together ?

ShayP

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 17, 2013, 03:56:04 PM

How do we know that he, Hoagland and Snoory aren't already living together ?

The new 'Three's Company.'  ;D 

ufogadfly

Quote from: ShayP on March 17, 2013, 03:58:59 PM

The new 'Three's Company.'  ;D

Any predictions show pretty much turns me off.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ufogadfly on March 17, 2013, 11:33:43 PM
Any predictions show pretty much turns me off.

Heresy, sir. Heresy.

Surely you have listened to the classic Art Bell predictions shows and not the ones that Snoory and Punnett put on ?

Instead of a ding, ding, ding, you get a bonk.

All of Art Bell's 2009 prediction calls in under 10 minutes!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ziznak on February 18, 2013, 01:30:51 PM
I can always get down with Nostradamus stuff.  I don't really put too much into his prophecies... I'm sure I could write strange poetry sprinkled with ambiguous references and be spot on about a ton of disasters.... all ya gotta do is say: Blood, Fire, Evil, Destruction, horror, Death, Screaming, etc etc.

bury the shit for a thousand years and some asshole will find meaning in it

What happened to the great terror from the sky that was supposed to arrive in 1999? Maybe Nostradamus and the Mayans were just off by a few years. Noory seems to have willed these space objects into Earth's personal space. That brings us back to Saint Malachi. It's a bit strange that the asteroids and meteors showed up when Pope Benedict called it a day. Then, we have the comet to add to the signs in the sky. I might freak out if the new papa started calling himself Peter the Roman. I don't get how "Francis" can be linked to the Irish prophet's list, though. He's from Argentina, and his name isn't Pedro, but he does live and work in Rome. ;)  A few people claim that Pope Francis fits the bill because Saint Francis's full name includes "Peter". The new pope's family came from Italy too. Eh, we'll find out one way or the other.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on March 19, 2013, 01:44:37 AM

What happened to the great terror from the sky that was supposed to arrive in 1999? Maybe Nostradamus and the Mayans were just off by a few years. Noory seems to have willed these space objects into Earth's personal space. That brings us back to Saint Malachi. It's a bit strange that the asteroids and meteors showed up when Pope Benedict called it a day. Then, we have the comet to add to the signs in the sky. I might freak out if the new papa started calling himself Peter the Roman. I don't get how "Francis" can be linked to the Irish prophet's list, though. He's from Argentina, and his name isn't Pedro, but he does live and work in Rome. ;)  A few people claim that Pope Francis fits the bill because Saint Francis's full name includes "Peter". The new pope's family came from Italy too. Eh, we'll find out one way or the other.

I've been reading another Nostradamus book by another so-called expert which had the Red Chinese and the Arabs attacking Europe and using multiple nukes, flooding of lower England where Scotland becomes an island and Wales and the British portion almost completely disappears and then the Soviets and the US fight back and begin to sweep the Chinese armies aside.

No where in the book does it have a mention of NATO nor do any of the European countries use nukes against the Chinese/Arab hordes. It was supposedly going to happen in 2000. Book is laughable in my re-reading of it and makes me wonder where some people get THEIR interpretations of the quatrains.

I keep waiting for someone to interpret them as mentioning pizza rolls and Snoory but so far it hasn't happened.

Hey, isn't the Bible code supposed to have all sorts of coded events in it using their top secret bible code computer program ?

They' ve been guests on Coast, shouldn't there have been some mention of Pizza rolls in there or Art's leaving or the Bilble code saying that Noory Sucks ?

Yea, verily doth he sucketh.

Postscript :

I found this site.

http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/code/art-bell

I typed in pizza rolls.

Nothing.

I typed in George Noory.

Nothing.

I typed in Art Bell.

ding,ding,ding !

art bell god art bell love art bell war art bell run

LOL !

I typed in my name and got nothing.

I typed in my Mother's name and got the same result I got for Art Bell.

What a crock !

Can you say hoax ?

synthetic

Hogue is always good for a laugh.  He's always able to tie everything to Nostradamus in his own mind. 
How can I hate a guy who gave me one of my favorite episodes of Bullshit.

http://youtu.be/SBmjtH5-Wm4

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 19, 2013, 05:37:43 AM

I've been reading another Nostradamus book by another so-called expert which had the Red Chinese and the Arabs attacking Europe and using multiple nukes, flooding of lower England where Scotland becomes an island and Wales and the British portion almost completely disappears and then the Soviets and the US fight back and begin to sweep the Chinese armies aside.

No where in the book does it have a mention of NATO nor do any of the European countries use nukes against the Chinese/Arab hordes. It was supposedly going to happen in 2000. Book is laughable in my re-reading of it and makes me wonder where some people get THEIR interpretations of the quatrains.

I keep waiting for someone to interpret them as mentioning pizza rolls and Snoory but so far it hasn't happened.

Hey, isn't the Bible code supposed to have all sorts of coded events in it using their top secret bible code computer program ?

They' ve been guests on Coast, shouldn't there have been some mention of Pizza rolls in there or Art's leaving or the Bilble code saying that Noory Sucks ?

Yea, verily doth he sucketh.

Postscript :

I found this site.

http://www.biblecodewisdom.com/code/art-bell

I typed in pizza rolls.

Nothing.

I typed in George Noory.

Nothing.

I typed in Art Bell.

ding,ding,ding !

art bell god art bell love art bell war art bell run

LOL !

I typed in my name and got nothing.

I typed in my Mother's name and got the same result I got for Art Bell.

What a crock !

Can you say hoax ?
It's fun and instructive to revisit the "prophecy" industry. Your story about the Chinese-Arab axis is new to me. Thanks for mentioning it. The Nostradamus "expert" gets an A for originality. Did you ever see that Nostradamus show hosted by Orson Welles? It scared me when I was a kid. 1986 came and went with no nuclear war, as was predicted in the documentary. As far as the Bible Code goes, it's gotta be more reliable than forty years of end-of-the-world books by Hal Lindsey.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on March 20, 2013, 01:17:08 AM
It's fun and instructive to revisit the "prophecy" industry. Your story about the Chinese-Arab axis is new to me. Thanks for mentioning it. The Nostradamus "expert" gets an A for originality. Did you ever see that Nostradamus show hosted by Orson Welles? It scared me when I was a kid. 1986 came and went with no nuclear war, as was predicted in the documentary. As far as the Bible Code goes, it's gotta be more reliable than forty years of end-of-the-world books by Hal Lindsey.

The book is Nostradamus Predicts The End of the World by Rene Noorbergen. The guy wrote a lot of books on psychics of the day back in the 1970's and 1980's including one on Jean Dixon.

I've got books on Nostradamus by Erica Cheatham too. Nothing by Hogue yet.

But then wasn't everyone East of the Rockies supposed to have been treading water by now with the Mississippi turning into an inland lake and on the New West of the Rockies point in Nevada as we heard from Gordon Michael Scallion, Stan Deyo and others on Art's programs over the years ?

As to the film with Welles, I've watched it multiple times. Not only because the film is interesting for what didn't happen and the visuals of the guy in the Blue Turban but just to hear Welles talk and narrate. His voice was one that you would listen to him read a laundry list and be fascinated. What a pity that the suits in Hollywood couldn't work WITH him and not AGAINST him. The man was a genius though I felt so sad for him that he had to bury his deep unhappiness in almost literally eating himself to death, given that he died at a table at his favorite restaurant in LA. Being a gourmand and a glutton killed him.

By the way, did anyone ever decide definitively just who is the MABUS ? Bush ? Obama ? The new Pope ? The walrus ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

McPhallus

I love the gyrations he went through trying to show a link between Peter and Francis just to salvage that stupid prediction about the former being the new name of the pope.  What a douche.

Quote from: synthetic on March 19, 2013, 11:47:54 PM
Hogue is always good for a laugh.  He's always able to tie everything to Nostradamus in his own mind. 
How can I hate a guy who gave me one of my favorite episodes of Bullshit.

http://youtu.be/SBmjtH5-Wm4

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 20, 2013, 01:01:48 PM
By the way, did anyone ever decide definitively just who is the MABUS ? Bush ? Obama ? The new Pope ? The walrus ?
He's the former Secretary of the Navy, and he sometimes posts on Coast Gab. ;)  Some guy played word games with Bush and Obama to claim that the Antichrist was a mix of the two presidents' politics. "Oba*mabus*h" was the result. Luckily, there was no accompanying numerology schtick.

That's a good point about the coastal changes. Guests, who are experts on Nostradamus and/or Cayce, often mention those kinds of calamitous events. They never seem to come to pass, and the experts never seem to be asked why. It's like they start with a blank slate each time they come on the show. It's fun to read lists and sites that show false predictions made by myriad prognosticators. You find anyone, from New Age contactees to religious prophecy careerists, in those lists of epic fails. Hal Lindsey is the Elvis Presley of the latter group. The one sure prediction is that George will develop amnesia when the regular soothsayers come on his show.   

Juan Cena

I heard Hogue on tonight's show. He got less interesting when he pulled the Obama is the antichrist junk. 

Wintermute

I figured since he is on this evening, this might be interesting to some of you:

http://www.prediction-tracker.com/predictors/9-hogue--john

Juan

So (ha) he's 100% in psychic predictions.  He should just dump astrology, then.

I predict if John Hogue mentions a dog, that Art will NOT begin barking at him the way Dave Noorie did when Hogue was on Bee on Bleef

And curse you George Noory for taking that promo clip down.

grano salis

I appreciated Wintermute's "PredictionTracker" site.  The interesting thing is nearly all of these characters are such truly lousy (0%) prognosticators :Joe Josephs,  (I have to admit- he is so insecure that he drives me to distraction),Sylvia Browne, Glynnis (numbers lady) McCants, etc.  The big event of the century was 9/11 and NONE of Art's or Snoory's frequent guests, including Hogue were even remotely on target with the possibility of terrorist activity here (although in one form or another it had ben going on in the Middle East or Europe for years.).  Art claimed,  over a decade ago-referencing a return interview with the elusive Kathleen (Satan was in her backyard in Nebraska) Keating , that she had predicted 9/11 vaguely but I can't find any analogous confirmation on her interviews.  Maybe the  John Hogue"bowl of water" Nostradamus device was malfunctioning in that respect!

grano salis

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 08, 2013, 03:38:37 PM
So (ha) he's 100% in psychic predictions.  He should just dump astrology, then.

To be precise:
ONE " psychic" prediction: i.e.  that Obama would have a second term (in 2009).  It was about a 50/50 possibility at that time, ---- Hogue hardly sticking his neck out, in my opinion.

Winter..thanks for this link. Really interesting seeing what big scammers these guys are!