• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Auditions Being Held - Rant and Rave For Coast Sound-Off and Yew Toooo Can Be On

Started by 11angeleyes11, November 22, 2012, 02:03:42 AM

11angeleyes11

Let me digress for a sentence, please.  Gobble!! Gobble!! Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone.

Now, every Wednesday evening Coast to Coast is playing a recorded Sound Off by a selected Coast listener.  You write your Sound Off.  E-mail it to a certain producer.  If he or staff like it you may be selected to be taped reciting your Sound Off on a Wednesday night show. 

I read often on this sight and there are some very spirited writers.  I thought maybe Coast Gab could do a service for Coast (humor).  If a member of the website feels very inspired about a subject, this is the thread they, can Rant and Rave, Sound Off and just record it here.  You may not be comfortable sending e-mails to anonymous e-mail locations, Coast.

Here is my motivation for this.  Since members here are sooooo intelligent and well-written.  The producers or staff can just read here and select the Sound Off.  It saves steps.   They do not have to go through hundreds and hundreds of drunk and delusional Coast listeners, who compose their Sound-Off on cocktail napkins and 3:00 a.m. in the morning, or on roll your own cigarette (yeah) wrappers.  Those folks then just type the e-mails off of those napkins or butts the next morning.  That does not make for good e-mail reads. 

There is one rule however.  The Rant and Rave i.e. Coast Sound-Off cannot be directly negative about Noory.  There are special places for those.  You know where!  Anything else goes!

Thank Yew! (With special reflection)

Angel

11angeleyes11

Quote from: LacyWoodrow on November 22, 2012, 04:35:20 AM
Does it automaticly get disqualified if we mention Art's name?

No, not at all.  I would also write that you can use the current host's name, but I just did not want a duplicate on this of the George, you know what thread. 

There are many rants and raves there.  It might be about Coast, or a subject unrelated about Coast.   Whatever, just what would you like to voice, that you would say in front of millions and millions of people.   For example, a Rant and Rave about Doom and Gloom subjects or too many angel topics.  You might not like the way a subject is presented.  You might prefer one host over the other.  I was thinking just no frontal attacks, since there are other places that expessions are written. 

I did not want to suppress innovation. 

Sardondi

I guess "Noory Sucks!", even if spoken with great (and genuine) passion and intensity, won't make the cut, huh?