• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2012 - Mayans - The Calendar - End of the World - Blah blah...

Started by Camazotz Automat, April 09, 2008, 01:44:37 PM

b_dubb

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 11, 2010, 07:43:58 AM
Penn & Teller - 2012 - Part 1

Penn & Teller - 2012 Part 2

i like how the female paranormal investigator thinks that the Mayans spoke Spanish.  ohhh ... charlatans are so cute when they're completely moronic

It's funny how with the exception of a recent guest, everyone acts like the Mayans have disappeared into time. I live in L.A. and there are plenty of MAYA in the mid-city area. They aren't overly concerned about 2012.

It boggles my mind how a certain host of current Coast backs up the notion of an earth changing event in 2012. When it doesn't happen, if Coast is still airing around the world, the host will be laughed and thought of as someone without credibility.
A former host on Coast never would have toasted or boasted about rumors that most find unprovable, not factual, and fear mongering. Art didn't try to make people afraid of anything, but instead unpackage fears, admit them, and talk.. throughout the night. Until, literally, the sun came up -- which it will do in 2013.

Chupacabra

feels like Y2K all over again, Im pretty sure the sun will rise on jan 2  2012

Im sure some people hope it wont rise, easy to understand that

b_dubb

i wish people would stop predicting doom and gloom but i know it ain't going to stop.  maybe ever.  it's like the trivial psychic sketch from SNL featuring Christopher Walken.  no one cares if you can predict if someone's going to forget their coffee in a cab on the way to work.  but if you announce that you've had a vision that everyone's genitals will fall off in the near future you might just get yourself a paying audience.  i know i don't want my junk to fall off.  what fun would that be?

silentwarrior

Quote from: Marc Knight on April 10, 2010, 12:26:28 AM

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Albert Einstein

Very funny bloke talking about the bunker with twinkies, very funny. Now we may be laughing now but in 2012, will be the one laughing. You could have all the twinkies you want! but thats right you will through away the key, and the next civilization will find these and treat them like the pyramids. harharhar. ahha.

True 2012 is coming, along with what i believe will be catastrophic, and also will bring along a new world order which indeed through and after the change and what some would call destruction  will be....
Love? yes i believe so =D and a bit of party XD

We don't need to fear have we die !!!!!!!!!!

We have a soul , and we reborn ,

Real free control over soul  are very diffult . or we have no 100 % control over soul

I don't no if is planet .
if are destroy , .
Not need to think about have we be destroy!

Life are found new life on other place or other room

were we reborn
Alien have too sol , 

Maybe we reborn other alien other planet!
Many people can not  or not want to  understand life are moor diff ult to explain 
Many people can not  area not ready take is  to moor serious

ye ye )) hehe  are you cryaz ,

Lena

Recently there have been several reports about the magnetic Northpole shifting ever faster towards Russia.
If this trend continues we may in fact face not even major changes in weather and climate,
but maybe even a cataclysm like the one that destroyed Atlantis.
(personally I believe that Atlantis is under the South Pole Ice.)

Airports recently had to re-align their navigation marks:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/01/06/magnetic-north-pole-shifts-forces-closure-florida-airport/

Today I found this article:
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/february042011/global-superstorms-ta.php

and here one from 2007:
http://www.economist.com/node/9143913

British Geological Survey:
QuoteThe South Atlantic Anomaly (SAA) is known to be growing in extent and spreading westwards from South Africa, as the Earth’s internal magnetic field rapidly weakens in this region. This may be early evidence of a forthcoming reversal in the direction of the Earth’s internal magnetic field.
http://www.bgs.ac.uk/research/highlights/southAtlantic2010.html

If the trend continues, the US may end up where Argentina is now, both Poles will melt and the Ice shift to a new location, South America becomes the new South Pole, and so on...
Of course there would be massive Storms and "unhealthy" effects to all countries while the process is underway.

The global elite has build massive underground bunkers for themselves, and even some kind of Arche-Noah for Seed-Storage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault

Do our "governments" know something and deliberately wont tell the population what's about to happen soon?
Is it just Conspiracy panic making? What's your point on this?

anagrammy

Hey Lena,

I'm with you on this one.  I believe they know something is coming and they are not telling us.  It seems to me to be likely that aliens have told them what is coming, which is why they are here.  You notice their bunker-making coincides with the dawn of the UFO age, which I believe began when we bombed Hiroshima and send out radioactive hello out to the universe.

For years I have read everything I could get my hands on regarding pole shift, starting with Vilakovsky's work in the 30's.  The truth is, we have no idea what is going on because we are myoptic when it comes to the many interleaving forces at work in our gravitational tilt, the procession, the traveling of the Milky Way through the universe, and the fact that we have never been where we are in our position in the universe, in recorded history.  We are experiencing forces unfamiliar to us, almost like the starship Enterprise, going where no man has gone before.

Anagrammy

This is on the front page of C2CAM ATM:

It links to this:
http://www.pythagorasconferenceglobal.com/

My question: can anyone find evidence that there is a Japanese princess "Nakamura?" I've checked the website for the Japanese Imperial Household Agency, the wikipedia entry for Japanese Imperial family, and googled a number of variations of the name and it appears, as far as I can tell, "Japanese Princess" must just be this woman's first and middle names.

punkinpie

She could claim that she was Anastasia Romanov and they'd still put her front and center on the C2C website. 

Quote from: punkinpie on January 09, 2012, 12:44:26 AM
She could claim that she was Anastasia Romanov and they'd still put her front and center on the C2C website.

That's sure the truth, especially this loon they have on right now ("I was contacted by Bigfoot and an ET simultaneously!"). I haven't listened to C2C for months and it's hit the bottom like a rock and it was already pretty shit.

Morgus

Ian played a several minutes long audio of the princess in the first hour on the air tonight, also telling about some of her predictions of whats coming late in Dec this year starting with 3 days of  darkness.
Ian said she is the grandaughter of the Japanese emperor.

Eddie Coyle

I liked it when Mr Fuji would throw salt in people's eyes.

Quote from: Morgus on January 09, 2012, 01:06:02 AM
Ian played a several minutes long audio of the princess in the first hour on the air tonight, also telling about some of her predictions of whats coming late in Dec this year starting with 3 days of  darkness.
Ian said she is the grandaughter of the Japanese emperor.

Thanks, I hadn't heard Ian previously. This helps narrow it down.

According to the Imperial Household Agency, Emperor Akihito has the following grandchildren from his 3 children:

- Princess Toshi (10 years old)
- Princess Mako (20 years old)
- Princess Kako (17 years old)
- Prince Hisahito (6 years old)

So I'm pretty ready to call this as C2CAM un-vetted bunk.

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on January 09, 2012, 01:14:44 AM
Thanks, I hadn't heard Ian previously. This helps narrow it down.

According to the Imperial Household Agency, Emperor Akihito has the following grandchildren from his 3 children:

- Princess Toshi (10 years old)
- Princess Mako (20 years old)
- Princess Kako (17 years old)
- Prince Hisahito (6 years old)

So I'm pretty ready to call this as C2CAM un-vetted bunk.

In case Ian meant the previous Emperor, I'm going to check the grandchildren of Hirohito.

Okay, in addition to Akihito's three children, only one of whom was female but is NOT named Nakamura and doesn't look anything like the woman in the video, Hirohito had the following other grandchildren:

- Prince Nobuhiko of Higashikuni
- Princess Fumiko of Higashikuni
- Higashikuni Naohiko
- Higashikuni Hidehiko
- Higashikuni Yuko
- Yoshihisa Shimazu

Yay, I found the Facebook page of the "Princess": http://www.facebook.com/pages/Princess-Kaoru-Nakamaru-of-Japan/125768390816998.

She says she is the granddaughter of the Meiji Emperor, so this helps a bit.

The Emperor Meiji had 16 children, but only 4 lived past the year 1927 (this woman isn't older than 90 I'm pretty sure). Of those 4 children -

- Princess Masako had 2 children, the only living one is 100 years old.

- Prince Kitashirakawa had 4 children, all of whom are dead (the last one died in 2001).

- Prince Yasuhiko had 4 children, one is still alive and is female - Princess Asaka - but is 92 years old.

- Prince Naruhiko had 4 children, all of whom are dead (the last one died in 2006).

Morgus

On the site that the c2cam website links, there is a page with a list of speakers and there is a detailed info page on the princess and her background from a click link there.

http://www.nakamarukaoru.com/profile/indexE.html

The granddaughter of the Meiji Emperor, Princess Kaoru Nakamaru spent her early childhood in the Forbidden Castle in China. While at Columbia University and in graduate school, she furthered her research into international politics and since 1970, as a journalist, has interviewed kings and presidents, prime ministers and business people from many countries, and has given speeches, written books, and appeared on television as a commentator on international political affairs. In 1973, she was acclaimed in the U.S. magazine, Newsweek, as the “World’s No.1 interviewer,” and the Washington Post described her as “one of those rare women in the world with an outstanding international sensitivity.”
Later, she was producer, director, and interviewer of her own Japan/U.S. talk show, for which she traveled to war-torn areas around the world and carried out positive discussions with the heads of state of those countries. Among those were Colonel Gadhafi of Libya and then-president of Iraq, Saddam Hussein--figures that were considered hostile by the West. Nakamaru even covered the frontlines during the Iran-Iraq War (1980-88) and video taken of it was shown to President Hussein who suggested that the war be immediately halted. The images of her broadcast on TV pressing President Hussein with the question “Why is this war being continued?” and asking Colonel Gadhafi, “Are you really a terrorist?” drew strong reactions. From those experiences, she exerted her energy into “personal diplomacy,” serving as a go-between among warring countries, using her own funds.
In order to finance her “personal diplomacy,” she bears all expenses. Kaoru’s network of contacts include many “big names” of whom the staff at TV stations say “Even with our connections, there is no way we can approach these people,” and this is linked to the fact that Kaoru, who is not affiliated with any organization, travels the world at her own expense and as a private citizen. Saddam Hussein, Moammar Gadhafi, top North Korean leaders, and other important figures that western journalists are unable to meet, talk with her-- the main reason being “Princess Nakamaru is not a person who is moved by personal motives and so we considered a meeting with her.”
In response to her personal diplomacy Kaoru established the “International Affairs Institute for World Peace” in New York in 1985, and in 1991, the “Following the Sun Association” was organized for people aspiring toward peace. In doing so, royalty and presidents from various countries as well as cultural figures signed their names to the statement, “I endorse all of your activities,” and these people have been welcomed as advisers and special members. Accordingly, this began in earnest a movement of enlightenment in which the realization of a “one world” policy where the “path of life” is based on mutual understanding and trust, and not on a “one world” policy where the “path of power” is based on military power and tension. Since her days as an interviewer, she has so far traveled to as many as 186 countries.
Nakamaru’s aim is for a “world peace through human renaissance. Wealth, fame, power do not make humans happy, as true happiness is borne from a heart filled with love, harmony, and peace. When there is peace within the hearts of each person, from VIPs to average citizens, then world peace is realized. The phrase ”one world” mistakenly conjures up a religious movement, but Nakamaru has absolutely no religion ties. Nakamaru believes in a religion of her own, but does not belong to any group, saying that “The world transcends all the many religions, races, ideologies so there cannot be just one.
As for her personal life, in 1966 she married Tadao Nakamaru, an actor who worked with Toshiro Mifune. She has a son and a daughter.
In addition, she has maintained a close friendship with South Korea through its former prime minister, Kim Jong-Pil, and with North Korea through the late Kim Il Sung as well as Kim Yong Sun the Secretary of North Korea’s Worker Party (who died in 2003 in a car accident), and has strived to improve relations between Japan and both Koreas as a bridge between the Japanese and Korean governments by bringing about the temporary return of a Japanese woman while at the same time acting as a mediator in bringing about a summit meeting between South and North Korea.
Kaoru Nakamaru  

History of Activities
□1963 Upon graduating from Columbia University and the Graduate School’s
Department of International Politics and East Asian Research Center, traveled around the world learning through experience the flow of politics, economics, and culture 
□1971 Published her first work "Diplomacy with America, Diplomacy with China." (Simul Press)
Fusing academicism and journalism, it was acclaimed as a practical handbook. 
□1973 Began an interview talk show “Kaoru Nakamaru, The World’s Movers” (on Television Tokyo and 36 affiliates nationwide)
□1974 Became a member of the Ministry of Trade and Industry Council (for 4 terms, 8 years)
□1975 Was awarded the Decoration of Independence from King Hussein of Jordan. Published "Following the Sun - The Autobiography of Kaoru Nakamaru." (Bungei Shunju, Tokyo) 
□1980 Became an adviser to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Japan Center for Inter- cultural Communications)
□1983 At the invitation of President Saddam Hussein, stayed in Iraq for one month. Duringthat time, with the presidential plane at her disposal, she proceeded to the frontlines of the Iran-Iraq war and observed young Iranian prisoners of war.
Videotaping their plight, she showed the tape later to President Hussein who then petitioned for the immediate end to the fighting.
□1983 “Following the Sun,” an interview show began broadcasting on PBS, which had a 380-station network. In a dialogue with Libya’s leader, Moammar Gadhafi, he stated that, “I am against America’s political policies, but I maintain good feelings toward America itself. I am prepared to talk with America.” There was pressure to excise this pronouncement from the network, but using her own funds, she bought this program herself and showed it with the problem scenes intact.
□1985 “The International Affairs Institute for World Peace” was recognized as a foundation by the U.S. government.
□1987 Made television appearances and speeches while based in New York
□1989 Organized the first “World Peace International Symposium,” held at the Plaza Hotel in New York. The previous day Nakamaru gave a speech about the concept of the symposium at the United Nations. At a press conference, she received the endorsement of over 100 countries. A few days later, Nakamaru received a visit from a special envoy from Kim Il Jong who sent a message saying that “It is truly wonderful that a private citizen can sponsor a symposium like that. Next time, please invite our country too.” This was the start of her relations with North Korea.
□1989 Invited as a state guest to the former Soviet Union for two weeks 
□1994 Established the “Following the Sun Association” in Tokyo, which aimed toward “a world peace through human renaissance.”
□1994 In July, made her first visit to North Korea as a guest of Kim Il-Sung, the leader of the country. Three days before a private interview, unexpectedly, Kim Il-Sung passed away and footage taken of the situation within the city of Pyongyang was used on NHK, South Korea’s KBC, CNN, among others and refuted rumors of a coup d’etat that circulated in the West. Following that, through Kim Jong-Il and Kim Yong Sun,
General Secretary of the Worker Party, her exchanges with North Korea deepened as she strived to have a Japanese woman return for temporary visit to her country as well as realizing a summit between South and North Korea.
□1995 At the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in New York, held the “Conference on the Vision for the 21st Century and Religion,” in which 1,000 religious figures from around the world gathered.
□1996 Invited to North Korea as a state guest for one month.
□1997 Concentrated on speeches and writing in Japan. From this time until 2009, she has published 40 books.
□1998 In February, visited Iraq in order to avert air bombardment by the U.S. military. She met with the head of the Iraqi government.
In March, she was invited as a state guest 
□1998 Published “Kaoru Nakamaru’s World Report,” an official publication from the “Following the Sun Association.”
□2000 Invited to the “Ceremony Commemorating the 20th Anniversary of the Iranian Revolution” as a state guest and delivered a keynote speech
□2004 Was selected for inclusion into the American Biographical Institute’s “Great Women of the 21st Century” and “Great Minds of the 21st Century,” the world’s most authoritative listing. In addition, she was selected for the U.K.’s International Biographical Centre’s “2,000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century.”
□2008 Established the Institute for International Problems. Published “World Report for International Affairs on official publication monthly.

Quote from: Morgus on January 09, 2012, 01:45:20 AM
On the site that the c2cam website links, there is a page with a list of speakers and there is a detailed info page on the princess and her background from a click link there.

It links to her website which says "the granddaughter of the Meiji Emperor, Princess Kaoru Nakamaru spent her early ...", however, as noted above - the Meiji Emperor only has two living grandchildren and each is over 90 years old. 

punkinpie

I think the lying on the resume got a little out of hand.

Are you guys thrilled to have a celeb like me on CoastGab?

RECOVERINGNOORHOLIC BIOGRAPHY

RecoveringNoorholic is the grandson of Teddy Roosevelt and was raised on the Moon where he was personal friends with the Hamburglar. In 1979, before he was born, he was hailed by the New York Times as "the greatest person on Earth." He has interviewed people including Queen Elizabeth, Saddam Hussein and Sasha Grey and is able to make a 32-foot vertical jump.

History of Activities
2003 - graduated summa cum laude from Harvard
2004 - received honorary Ph.D.s from Oxford, Cambridge and Yale
2005 - elected to the U.S. Senate
2007 - host of the world's most-listened-to talk show "RecoveringNoorholic Talk Show" (which aired on KRTL-AM, Walla Walla from 1AM to 3AM every other Sunday)
2010 - knighted by the King of Prussia
2011 - interviewed on Coast to Coast AM

WOTR

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on January 09, 2012, 01:56:29 AM
Are you guys thrilled to have a celeb like me on CoastGab?

RECOVERINGNOORHOLIC BIOGRAPHY

RecoveringNoorholic is the grandson of Teddy Roosevelt and was raised on the Moon where he was personal friends with the Hamburglar. In 1979, before he was born, he was hailed by the New York Times as "the greatest person on Earth." He has interviewed people including Queen Elizabeth, Saddam Hussein and Sasha Grey and is able to make a 32-foot vertical jump.

History of Activities
2003 - graduated summa cum laude from Harvard
2004 - received honorary Ph.D.s from Oxford, Cambridge and Yale
2005 - elected to the U.S. Senate
2007 - host of the world's most-listened-to talk show "RecoveringNoorholic Talk Show" (which aired on KRTL-AM, Walla Walla from 1AM to 3AM every other Sunday)
2010 - knighted by the King of Prussia
2011 - interviewed on Coast to Coast AM

That has to be the post of the week.  The only thing that you forgot to list is your future achievements (you know, Dec, 2012- singlehandedly diverts Armageddon.)

BobGrau

twenty fucking twelve. I cannot wait for this year to be over.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 09, 2012, 01:09:10 AMI liked it when Mr Fuji would throw salt in people's eyes.
How 'bout when Kabuki or The Great Muta would blow the deadly green mist?

CoastCanuck

I don't get the beginning of the video... was she buds with Saddam Hussein and Momar Qdafi?  if she wants to be credible, she should destroy that footage...

Kylearan

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on January 09, 2012, 12:31:11 AM
This is on the front page of C2CAM ATM:

It links to this:
http://www.pythagorasconferenceglobal.com/

My question: can anyone find evidence that there is a Japanese princess "Nakamura?" I've checked the website for the Japanese Imperial Household Agency, the wikipedia entry for Japanese Imperial family, and googled a number of variations of the name and it appears, as far as I can tell, "Japanese Princess" must just be this woman's first and middle names.

I saw that video. It warms my heart to see that people all over the world are the same. They smoke sherm in Japan too.

Kylearan

IvannZ

The guest the other night who talked about the Coming Cataclysms has put the 2012 issue into a new light. Basically he said an alien race came to warn the world with a crop circle formation of an object coming into the solar system that will either plow into the Sun or disrupt it to an extent that will cause massive damage on Earth. It was one of the most engaging Coast shows I ever heard and makes me think that we are in for some strange things to happen to the world in December or beyond as he predicted. Did you hear the show? What do you think about this date this year? Its getting close. The world may not be the same soon enough...