• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tomorrow's Debate

Started by Zircon, October 15, 2012, 05:09:05 PM

Zircon

You know this hybrid between a bloated hound and an alien toad is planning an ambush along with Obama on Romney tomorrow night. She is on record for describing a vote for Romney-Ryan as a "Death Wish". If that isn't neutral I don't know what is - but then again, I'm not a pseudo-intellectual liberal so am obviously an individual completely out of touch with the "new reality". I better check with Messiah Obama's "Newspeak" dictionary.

Candy Crowley (I wonder if she is related to Aleister Crowley?)

They're taking a clue from the VP debate. Blatant bias? They don't care because the major media doesn't care. Very "punkish" and an implementation of the "Chicago Way".

Anyway, the amphibio-bitch will be the "moderator" in tomorrow night's town hall meeting at Hofstra University in New York. A great location for conservatives. She has told those who made the rules for her participation in the debate that she isn't going to be a "fly on the wall" and wants to be able to interject questions and follow ups. You know, like that objective ABC moderator did during the Biden-Ryan debate. Not only did Biden interrupt Ryan but that moderator did as well.

Note that Obama administration, in its default manner, has announced a "strike" against those who committed this terrorist act in Libya. Nothing like a wink and a nod to your buddies loping around on their camels, with Nike shoes and Michael Jordan tees so they can gt the hell out of the way. Announced the night before the debate and just three weeks before the election. I guess he feels the need to try to impress us with yet another jerk off session with the wild one (aka - "Barack Boner").

Also, read the articles threatening "riots" if Obama loses the election. This is to scare spineless pussy-whites to get out and cast their vote for racial appeasement and to keep all of the rest of us off the streets. How would anyone know of these impending riots? Who is saying this or suggesting it? Where is the FBI and the DOJ to quell this potential civil unrest? Oh, I forgot, we can't go after anything that might involve angry blacks. He ain't about to vacate the "white hut".

The Republicans, or at least the Conservatives, need to stop trying to get along with the D's, stop trying to curry favor with the Phoney Media and shove them off the political stage.  Most Americans - or at least a plurality - identify as Conservatives, yet we end up on the losing end of policy far too often.  It's a failure to stand up and explain positions and consequences in lieu of them trying to get along in DC - the last debate was a good start, and Romney isn't even a true Conservative.

Every single election year these debates end up being moderated by Phoney Media cronies of the D's.  The R's need to just put an end to it, insist on fair moderators, and tell the American public what is going on instead of always being scared of looking bad.

For f**k sake, Obama attended the wedding of the person 'moderating' the VP debates last week.  And it showed.  Yet Ryan still won, because he was right on the issues.

Juan

Maybe the folks here can make a soundboard for Newt Gingrich snap backs at the media, and Romney can simply play it at appropriate times.