• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Guests That QUACK!

Started by Oversoul, April 18, 2012, 02:18:53 AM

Oversoul

I just sent out the following fast blast regarding tonight's guest G. Creighton Bradshaw:
    "Your guest G. Creighton Bradshaw is a huge QUACK, George, BIG TIME. I give him four (4) quacks, the worst for a faker than fake authority, a pretentious dump full of stinking CRAP and BULL, who's leaking lotsa fart on the show.  QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK."

What do you think of the guest(s) for tonight, or any other night of the show?  Here's your opportunity to rate "quack guests" on C2C for their lack of credibility and/or poor performance on the show.    ;D

Whenever a featured C2C guest QUACKS and swims like a duck on the show, as in being a fake, as in dishing out bullshit on the air, as in recycling stale fart (discredited or highly dubious information), or as in simply being pretentious, etc., (you get the drift), I rate the guest by sending C2C a corresponding fast blast using the following rating scale:

one quack (bad),
      two quacks (worse),
      three quacks (worst), or
      four quacks (way too indescribably fake or bad) in really extreme cases that comparatively make Noory sound bright and intelligent over the air.

ZombiePoppa

Yeah, this morning's guest was definitely 4 quacks. What a loony tunes show. Then when Snoory opened up the lines it really went downhill. The nutty Jesus freaks really came out of the woodwork. And old George just let them ramble on and on and on and on...

Oversoul

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on April 18, 2012, 06:15:22 AM
Yeah, this morning's guest was definitely 4 quacks. What a loony tunes show. Then when Snoory opened up the lines it really went downhill. The nutty Jesus freaks really came out of the woodwork. And old George just let them ramble on and on and on and on...

;D  Go send Noory an e-mail or fast blast with your four QUACKS.  Let him know what he's swimming with.  8)

Sleepwalker

Definitely four quacks last night.  More pseudoscience served up as "fact."   :o

Digitech

I have no idea who the guest was or what year the program aired, but I can still remember what I would consider to be the all time worst guest on C2C. It's a long shot, but maybe someone will recognize him. This was several years ago, maybe 2007 or 2008, but it stuck in my mind. I think that he was actually the 'main' guest out of two or three that were on simultaneously. The others were his "research assistants" or something.

He was claiming to be a scientist or inventor, and he gave long, rambling "technical" explanations of his work. When he gave these "explanations", it was as though he had opened a couple of math and physics textbooks, turned to the index, and just randomly picked words and terms that sounded cool.

I distinctly remember a caller had asked him a question and he gave a response like this:

"Well, it's simple. I used the method of Frobenius to obtain a differential for singular value decomposition, and then multiply by the zero vector to get a three-factor approximation of the positive semidefinite kernel function of gravity."

These are all legitimate concepts and terms, but the way he was using them made them totally and completely meaningless.  I know that many C2C guests use 'bad' math, astronomy, physics or whatever, but this guy was just blatently stringing words together in an entirely meaningless way. Sound familiar to anybody?

Morgus

Noory all night kept trying to convince the guest that the evil Devil was real too.
Noory obviously still believes in all the fairy tales he was taught as a kid. ;)

Noory imagines the Devil looking like Vincent Price playing Mr. Scratch:

margoloo

The guest last night! A new low.  Dear God.  Could they have found anyone with less real knowledge?  I actually felt sorry for GN.

Oversoul

Quote from: Morgus on April 18, 2012, 01:33:21 PM
Noory all night kept trying to convince the guest that the evil Devil was real too.
Noory obviously still believes in all the fairy tales he was taught as a kid. ;)

I agree.  I can't blame the man, though.  Having grown up a Catholic myself, the notion of evil and a devil is hard to shake off after years of religious indoctrination during one's early formative years.  But Georgie Boy seems to really have gotten stuck there.  Maybe he failed to see "The Devil in Miss Jones" years ago.  That flick might have changed his views on evil.   ;D

But I have to give credit when it is due.  Tonight's guests, Dr. Nick Begich (HAARP and mind control) and Jay Weidner (on the late Stanley Kubrick), have been great.  Lots of good valuable information shared by them on the show.  Kudos to them.  No quacks.   Surprisingly, Noory seemed to be tamed and behaved (abstained from his stupidity?) during the show, letting the guests shine through.  What a refreshing show episode it was compared to the past.

Quote from: Digitech on April 18, 2012, 11:02:37 AM
I know that many C2C guests use 'bad' math, astronomy, physics or whatever, but this guy was just blatently stringing words together in an entirely meaningless way. Sound familiar to anybody?

Richard Hoagland?    ;)

Oversoul

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on April 19, 2012, 03:55:38 AM
Richard Hoagland?    ;)

FOUR QUACKS for Hoaxland:  QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!    :D   ;D   :D   ;D 

Or a HUNDRED QUACKS for him?
     ;)

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Oversoul on April 19, 2012, 04:07:50 AM
FOUR QUACKS for Hoaxland:  QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!    :D   ;D   :D   ;D 

Or a HUNDRED QUACKS for him?
     ;)
The pic of the one hundred quackers, reminds me of Peeps, the marshmellow Easters ducks.

By the way, I am absolutely, Quackers for Richard Hoagland.

Morgus

Looks like a triple quack spectacular tonight from the listed schedule:

Astrology & Predictions
Thu 04-19
In this special program, astrologers and psychics share their forecasts and predictions. In order of appearance: Linda Schurman on upcoming earthquakes, Mark Lerner on how Venus going retrograde in May will affect our planet, and Mitchell Lewis on the fate of the Euro and the US presidential election.

Ben Shockley

More about Noory than guests.  Sorry.
Quote from: Morgus on April 18, 2012, 01:33:21 PM
Noory imagines the Devil looking like Vincent Price playing Mr. Scratch
Quote from: Oversoul on April 19, 2012, 02:58:26 AM
...one's early formative years...Georgie Boy seems to really have gotten stuck there.
Noory thinks old female relatives' bric-a-brac shelves are fodder for show topics: childlike winged angels, unicorns, etc.   He seems to literally believe in stuff like that.
Quote from: margoloo on April 18, 2012, 02:23:01 PM
...Dear God.  Could they have found anyone with less real knowledge?  I actually felt sorry for GN.  
No, feel happy for him!!  Ignorant guests let him "shine" and look "smart" by comparison!
Quote from: Oversoul on April 19, 2012, 02:58:26 AM
Tonight's guests... have been great... good valuable information... No quacks.   Surprisingly, Noory seemed to be tamed and behaved (abstained from his stupidity?) during the show, letting the guests shine through.
Sometimes he's just hip enough to know when he's in over his head and doesn't want to risk the embarrassment of piping up in the middle of someone's presentation to insert some dumb-ass anecdote.   Or maybe, while they talked, he was just busy searching for bottom-tier TV producers he can schmooze for a gig (as usual).

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Morgus on April 19, 2012, 02:22:06 PM
Looks like a triple quack spectacular tonight from the listed schedule:

Astrology & Predictions
Thu 04-19
In this special program, astrologers and psychics share their forecasts and predictions. In order of appearance: Linda Schurman on upcoming earthquakes, Mark Lerner on how Venus going retrograde in May will affect our planet, and Mitchell Lewis on the fate of the Euro and the US presidential election.

I think you're right Morgus.  Whenever I hear psychos  . . . . uh . . . . psychics . . . on Coast to Coast, I am reminded of those immortal words of Patrick Jane on CBS-TV's The Mentalist: "Your politics are a roiling mess of greed and cynicism, but you have a lovely daughter."

Oh wait.  Wrong quote.  Wait a minute.

Here it is. "He irks me.  He's irksome."  Oh no, wait.  He said that about John B. Wells.

Okay, here it is.  This is what Patrick Jane said about psychics: "I used to make a good living pretending to be a psychic." 

Morgus

Looks like Noory added a fourth quacker for tonight's show:
First Hour: Veterinarian Dr. Marty Becker talks about the supernatural power of cats.

Oversoul

From the April 19th C2C Web site billboard:
QuoteIn this special program, three esteemed astrologers shared their forecasts and predictions, in separate hours. First up, Linda Schurman talked about how we are entering a time where there could be a major upsurge in earthquake activity in places such as Indonesia, Mexico, Chile, and Japan, and the San Francisco Bay Area, between now and June, and then again between September and early December. The current position of the planets is similar to when there were two great earthquakes in San Francisco, in 1906, and 1989, she noted. The period of 2010-2016 is a highly volatile time for tectonic activity, she added. Regarding the economy, Schurman foresees no real recovery until around 2020, when a new type of non-fossil fuel energy is introduced. As for the 2012 presidential election, the results may be delayed with a scenario similar to what happened in the 2000 Bush-Gore election, she said.

I heard Linda Schurman's interview on C2C.  This lady couldn't vouch unconditionally for the veracity of her own predictions.  I coulda sworn I heard a "quack" after her every counter-statement of "but" or "however".  Two quacks for her (unless someone gives her more).  QUACK, QUACK!
   ::)
      Linda Schurman

Oversoul

This Numbers Lady on the show tonight just grates on the ear and the mind.  She deserves three quacks: QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!    >:(

Numbers Lady - Glynis McCants

Why is she such a frequent guest on the show?  It was amazing how she sucked up to Wells and Noory by declaring that their shared number "seven" was perfect for the show.  Can you believe what an ass-licking line that was from her!

Oversoul

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on April 22, 2012, 06:49:25 AM
The butt-kissing from her was turned up to 11. She kept comparing him to Noory, they're both just so intuitive. Ha, my ass. She's a total fraud and yes, you get 4 quacks from me.

One guy called in and she's all "You're a communicator, that's your number. You need to express yourself or you're not happy." Yes, that's fairly common for all humans. Spot on.

Then the caller goes on to say, well, he does love music. Numbers lady chimes in with something along the lines of "Yes, yes, and when you're feeling depressed and you hear a song that lifts your spirits... that's because you're a number so-and-so!". Absolute rubbish.

;D  Four quacks for   QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!   

Morgus

Quote from: Oversoul on April 22, 2012, 05:01:57 AM
Numbers Lady - Glynis McCants
Why is she such a frequent guest on the show?  It was amazing how she sucked up to Wells and Noory by declaring that their shared number "seven" was perfect for the show.  Can you believe what an ass-licking line that was from her!
thats why she is on so much, she is one of the longtime Noory suck up guests. i think she was one of Noory's regular guests on his local St. Louis show that he brought over to c2c when he took over.

Oversoul

Quote from: thefamilyghost on April 24, 2012, 12:37:27 AM
Ah, makes perfect sense. Tonight's first-half guest is Dr Jerome Corsi. He's goading GN into being more stupid and ignorant than usual. 'Dr' my ass, this guy is a fraud to the nth degree.

"3 quacks" for Dr. Jerome Corsi?

stevesh

At least three quacks for Corsi. I've always thought Corsi was reasonably intelligent and a good researcher, depite his politics. After last night, with his description of Hoagland as 'brilliant' and stating how 'important' Lindsey Williams is, and his repeated  contention that when he buried his cat in the back yard and it didn't turn into oil, that's proof of the abiotic oil theory, I'm not so sure anymore. Could be he's had some sort of brain thing that's caused him to lose a step.

Morgus

Quote from: stevesh on April 24, 2012, 03:49:45 AM
At least three quacks for Corsi. I've always thought Corsi was reasonably intelligent and a good researcher, depite his politics. After last night, with his description of Hoagland as 'brilliant' and stating how 'important' Lindsey Williams is, and his repeated  contention that when he buried his cat in the back yard and it didn't turn into oil, that's proof of the abiotic oil theory, I'm not so sure anymore. Could be he's had some sort of brain thing that's caused him to lose a step.
yep, Corsi's positive endorsement of Hoagland was very revealing.
Noory and Corsi both push that unproven abiotic idea without offering any valid proof at all.
Noory just makes wild claims that old drained oil wells have filled up completely overnight - yet that has never happened.
If all oil wells keep filling up again, why would the oil companies have to spend lots more money on risky,  expensive drilling deep underwater?
Its all just one of Noory's crazy ideas that he always pushes and never risks having experts on the show that have the opposite view, just like he does with that crazy ice age theory he also pushes.

Oversoul

This Marshall Masters who's guesting tonight is a FOUR QUACKER:

He has been pushing his Planet X theory for ages, and has been into the business of preaching survivalism after a megadose of catatrophobic fear mongering at the same time.  Just what planet Earth needs: another QUACK!

stevesh

Was it me, or did Masters seem to get drunker as the show went on ?

3 quacks for Marshall Masters from me. I want to save 4 quacks for really special situations. Masters was a dull interview as well.

I thought the 1st hour guess was interesting (Mitch Horowitz). I don't believe in the stuff but at least he was interesting.

Oversoul

Quote from: stevesh on May 01, 2012, 03:37:09 AM
Was it me, or did Masters seem to get drunker as the show went on ?

You may be right there.   ;D    What better way to welcome Planet X and the end of the world it's supposed to bring?   Hiccup!   :o   Hiccup!   ;D

margoloo

I personally know many 70 and 80 year old people who are moving out to remote rural areas.......alone.  Going to Goodwill, etc. to buy clothes for the survivors of planet X.  Yes indeed.
4 Quacks.  BTW, drinking may explain the unintelligible comment about something in a pear orchard.......

expat

Dear Webster Tarpley,

Sarkozy as US puppet? COUILLES!!

Churchill withholding a warning about Pearl Harbour?  BOLLOCKS!!

Love, expat

b_dubb

in the interest of brevity .... maybe the thread should be changed to Guests Who Don't Suck. A lot of Coast guests are just nut jobs and con artists looking to sell a book or a DVD. Punnet and Knapp get the best guests it seems

that said ... David Paulides (sp?) is completely full of shit. and he sounds just like the Renegade Historian which furthers my opinion of him as a bullshitter

b_dubb

Quote from: Morgus on April 22, 2012, 06:46:04 PM
thats why she is on so much, she is one of the longtime Noory suck up guests. i think she was one of Noory's regular guests on his local St. Louis show that he brought over to c2c when he took over.
she's on the show frequently cause George wants to ... well ... you know.