• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 11, 2018, 01:16:50 PM
Pretty good open lines segment.  Cleopatra-reincarnated called and said she inherited Cleopatra's curse. When asked to elaborate she said her high school demanded she give back her homecoming queen crown(which she assumed she would be able to keep) The horror! Also the guy who advocates people blow pot smoke in their dogs face called.
I may have to start listening again

Mizak

Norry is such a dumb ass.Some night last week I woke up so I turned the radio on and the first thing I hear is Noory asking..."Is there any Curses that are good?"  Shit you not!

Yes Dave,The Curses that are on you are the only  Curses that are good!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jojo on February 12, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
Dave is his own dude.  In the past, he seemed too edgy but in the last couple years he has mellowed nicely.

What's wrong with Connie?  I like her.

If she’s the one I’m thinking about, she has this saccharin syrupy cooing tone that makes my teeth hurt and think that she’s about to offer me a happy ending. 

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 12, 2018, 10:27:30 PM
If she’s the one I’m thinking about, she has this saccharin syrupy cooing tone that makes my teeth hurt and think that she’s about to offer me a happy ending.
I think she speaks a little slowly and has a slight accent, maybe Ohio or somewhere over in that part of the U.S.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on February 12, 2018, 10:47:33 PM
I think she speaks a little slowly and has a slight accent, maybe Ohio or somewhere over in that part of the U.S.

Kentucky

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 12, 2018, 11:18:11 PM
It’s not her accent that bothers me.

My biggest problem with her is that even for the most whacked out guests, she is all in...

Guest: “and then baby Jesus stood up and motioned to me to come over and hold his hand. Once I did, we flew to Mars and it was so peaceful. There were people that looked like they recognized baby Jesus and some sasquatch lookin critters that look surprised to see him. Or maybe they were just surprised to see me because I was wearing my homer simpson pajamas and might have had snot running from my nose. “

Connie: “I know exactly what you mean!  The other night I was trying to buy two dunkin donuts.... glazed mind you. And a carton of milk. Regular milk, not the 2% kind and the lady at the drive up window took my money, gave me my donuts and milk, and by the time I got to the station I was almost late. I thought they were going to call me and ask ‘Where’s Willis’?  So, back to your story... how many of these Martian sasquatches were there and did they like lemon pie?”

p.s. but I still think she’s kinda hot. I’d go ghost hunting with her at night if you know what I mean.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 12, 2018, 11:27:43 PM
My biggest problem with her is that even for the most whacked out guests, she is all in...

Guest: “and then baby Jesus stood up and motioned to me to come over and hold his hand. Once I did, we flew to Mars and it was so peaceful. There were people that looked like they recognized baby Jesus and some sasquatch lookin critters that look surprised to see him. Or maybe they were just surprised to see me because I was wearing my homer simpson pajamas and might have had snot running from my nose. “

Connie: “I know exactly what you mean!  The other night I was trying to buy two dunkin donuts.... glazed mind you. And a carton of milk. Regular milk, not the 2% kind and the lady at the drive up window took my money, gave me my donuts and milk, and by the time I got to the station I was almost late. I thought they were going to call me and ask ‘Where’s Willis’?  So, back to your story... how many of these Martian sasquatches were there and did they like lemon pie?”

p.s. but I still think she’s kinda hot. I’d go ghost hunting with her at night if you know what I mean.

Brilliant.  *round of applause*

My guess is you are thinking of Lisa Garr

Uncle Duke

Quote from: sumthinz going on on February 12, 2018, 11:57:32 PM
My guess is you are thinking of Lisa Garr. You wouldn't like Connie either though

Definition of "mutually exclusive"----Lisa Garr and happy ending.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 12, 2018, 12:45:18 AM
...guy isn't offensive at least like Jimmy Church and Connie Willis are.
========================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Defending 'Churchez La Femme' Mz.Willis am i.
She & other ladies deserve credit for an lighter,more pleasant tone.
Face it,these kinds of subjects can be grim and down-ish.
Light hearted banter seems an relief here.
It doesn't seem offensive in the least.
Mebbe some of you ranking on femmes are closet cases?
I feel c2c needs more female hostesses,not less.
Listening rareley am i to most radio topics,now.
Broadening my interests am i.
"B_B"
PS:NO LOGO:
"][ 7VF ]["

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 13, 2018, 12:02:57 AM
Definition of "mutually exclusive"----Lisa Garr and happy ending.
with that sultry voice? different strokes and all that I guess :-[

Jojo

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on February 13, 2018, 01:27:35 AM
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
"B_B"
"][ 7VF ]["
:)

Jorch out of his league flirting with his guest Fiona the Witch. I had a feeling she was hot, has a sexy Australian accent. Quite a life, she's been a rock goddess, affairs with famous musicians including Tom Jones, TV personality, commercial pilot ..... and witch.

GravitySucks

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 13, 2018, 03:30:43 AM
Jorch out of his league flirting with his guest Fiona the Witch. I had a feeling she was hot, has a sexy Australian accent. Quite a life, she's been a rock goddess, affairs with famous musicians including Tom Jones, TV personality, commercial pilot ..... and witch.

Damn. Now I wish I had been paying attention.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 13, 2018, 03:30:43 AM
Can u remove this in favor of putting it in the Mancave thread?

What flirting?  Seemed like normal talk to me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 13, 2018, 03:48:27 AM

I thought you liked women? ???

Quote from: Jojo on February 13, 2018, 03:48:27 AM

What flirting?  Seemed like normal talk to me.

He told her she looks like she's in her 30's. That's flirting. Does Jorch tell his other nutty broad guests that?

She doesn't look like she's in her 30's now, think those Playbody photos are 15 years old. Still attractive but looks her age, 51.

She's a cool chick, had no idea who she was but her voice was nice and for a witch she seemed to be rather intelligent and interesting so I googled her to see what she was about and if there was a photo of her.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 13, 2018, 03:56:45 AM
He told her she looks like she's in her 30's. That's flirting. Does Jorch tell his other nutty broad guests that?

She doesn't look like she's in her 30's now, think those Playbody photos are 15 years old. Still attractive but looks her age, 51.

She's a cool chick, had no idea who she was but her voice was nice and for a witch she seemed to be rather intelligent and interesting so I googled her to see what she was about and if there was a photo of her.
He never talks to male guests about their looks.  What I gather here is that he was attracted to her website image(s).  But yes, it's like he thinks it is rude not to compliment female guests on their allure. Just beggin' for another stalker, if you ask me.  A non-related straight man should not compliment a woman on her sex appeal (compliments, asking her to dance, sending gifts, buying a drink) if he is not serious.  Bec women take it to heart.
And you're right; the conversation degenerated into her love life.  How did that happen - I was doing house work...
I presume Bette Davis eyes was Tom's work.

Jojo

She told George she is not dating.  How did that come up?

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 13, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

And yet another female guest reduced to the perceived value of her looks, and her love life.  How professional of Coast and Bellgab.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: sumthinz going on on February 12, 2018, 11:57:32 PM
My guess is you are thinking of Lisa Garr

You’re right that’s her.  My sincere apologies to Connie. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jojo on February 13, 2018, 05:12:48 AM
And yet another female guest reduced to the perceived value of her looks, and her love life.  How professional of Coast and Bellgab.

“Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes clear to the bone.”    Anonymous

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on February 13, 2018, 01:27:35 AM
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
"B_B"
"][ 7VF ]["

Spare us your feminist bullshit.  When women can be the subject of legitimate criticism or even have fun polked at them as men are without their automatically attributing it to sexism it will be a great day for “peoplekind.”  Those who demand equality don’t get to opt out of those aspects of equality that they find uncomfortable. 
‘

ItsOver

She's the dopey one that laughs after every other sentence.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on February 12, 2018, 10:47:33 PM
You mean somewhere in that God-forsaken "flyover country," filled with deplorables and toothless rednecks, that makes up most of the U.S.  Thank you, D.C, for letting us unworthy ones live!

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 13, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
Spare us your feminist bullshit.  When women can be the subject of legitimate criticism or even have fun polked at them as men are without their automatically attributing it to sexism it will be a great day for “peoplekind.”  Those who demand equality don’t get to opt out of those aspects of equality that they find uncomfortable. 
‘
GEEZ, KID ALL S/HE SAID WAS S/HE FINDS WOMEN REFRESHING!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on February 13, 2018, 08:37:45 AM
She's the dopey one that laughs after every other sentence.
Yes, Connie has joy d'vivir!