• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Jojo on February 01, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
In the last ten years, I have started to see hugely tall young people.  Maybe it was new medicine like growth hormones, but someone is already engineering gobs of very tall people.

And they're all programmed to arrive late at gigs and stand right in front of me.

GravitySucks

Tonight’s DB Cooper show could have been interesting with a different host.

GNS

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 02, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
And they're all programmed to arrive late at gigs and stand right in front of me.
Squirt gun!  Be sure to hide the evidence!

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 02, 2018, 10:52:13 PM
Tonight’s DB Cooper show could have been interesting with a different host.

GNS

Tune in for DB Cooper and get DB pooper.

Gd5150

Uh oh, they’re talking fake names and fake mustaches. This is in Jorch’s wheelhouse.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 03, 2018, 01:57:35 AM
Uh oh, they’re talking fake names and fake mustaches. This is in Jorch’s wheelhouse.

Did douche say he was going to play telltale heart tonight?

Morgus

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 02:01:34 AM
Did douche say he was going to play telltale heart tonight?
Yep he did - that means Noory will be skipping out early on a Friday night yet again...

Morgus

Noory just revealed he drives a Lincoln Navigator.

Morgus

Hoagland's Michelle in Japan called into Noory for open lines and mentioned Hoagie.

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on February 03, 2018, 02:05:28 AM
Yep he did - that means Noory will be skipping out early on a Friday night yet again...
Why does he do this!  The last thing people need to hear before sleep is a description of a sadistic, unnecessary murder of a nice man just be his eye doesn't look right.

It sounded like he read it with a head cold, so if it was pre-recorded, it would've been the same day, with a head cold.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on February 03, 2018, 02:05:28 AM
Ha!  Flapjacks for Tommee!  Did he treat his audience to the most craptastic warbler of all time, once again, too?

Good thing IHeart can afford the luxury of the suckage of Jorch.  Oh, wait...

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on February 03, 2018, 03:12:30 AM
Hoagland's Michelle in Japan called into Noory for open lines and mentioned Hoagie.

Too funny.  I faded out midway through Corny's nightly call, so I missed this.  After his kerfuffle with George, Hoagie was not only bumped as 'science advisor', but effectively erased from C2C consciousness - I don't think he's been invited back or even mentioned since.  I wonder if Michelle knows the real story about how her personal hero of truth was unjustly treated in the whole matter.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on February 03, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
Too funny.  I faded out midway through Corny's nightly call, so I missed this.  After his kerfuffle with George, Hoagie was not only bumped as 'science advisor', but effectively erased from C2C consciousness - I don't think he's been invited back or even mentioned since.  I wonder if Michelle knows the real story about how her personal hero of truth was unjustly treated in the whole matter.
I like when clueless callers mention Art or RCH and Norry stammers or goes silent. To think RCH was canned all over a small bet that Norry welshed on. Speaking of Michelle sometime back someone mentioned something about Norry having some problem with a tranny? Stalking or something?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
I like when clueless callers mention Art or RCH and Norry stammers or goes silent. To think RCH was canned all over a small bet that Norry welshed on. Speaking of Michelle sometime back someone mentioned something about Norry having some problem with a tranny? Stalking or something?

There were rumors on GLP about a tranny lawyer from Kentucky and there are some public records concerning restraining orders in Missouri (among a while bunch more lawsuits Noory was involved in)

I was never registered on GLP so all I know is what is out there now.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on February 03, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
Jorch acts like a bumbling Stalin. A little "fuss'n or fight'n" with him and you become a C2C non-person. Jorch would banish them to a gulag, if he could, where they'd have to listen to him doing C2C, 24/7.  :o

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
There were rumors on GLP about a tranny lawyer from Kentucky and there are some public records concerning restraining orders in Missouri (among a while bunch more lawsuits Noory was involved in)

Bizarre, was the legal restraining orders on the tranny lawyer or on Norry? Maybe a date that went wrong and he didn't notice an Adam's Apple or a stalker? A tranny lawyer in Kentucky itself deserves a comedy film.

OL was pretty good last night, just listened now while raking. Some funny callers (lots of callers who were on drugs one of whom had "half her mind blown" from the drugs prescribed,) and an educated one in Andy who would've been good when Ian was a host with his knowledge of canon(s) and "problems" with the religious "expert" guests who throw around terms willy-nilly to support their theories. And the Alaskan/Carmel guy with the tales of a church who killed people and stole mining claims from Indians and he knows where the rich claims are but the Discovery Channel is blocking him, somehow, (Norry: "you're a human map") with Art could've been a nice "mini show" but Norry didn't let it get to that point. And, thankfully, the youtuber who posted show deleted the Poe rendering, thankfully.
-GNS

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2018, 05:44:54 PM
Bizarre, was the legal restraining orders on the tranny lawyer or on Norry? Maybe a date that went wrong and he didn't notice an Adam's Apple or a stalker? A tranny lawyer in Kentucky itself deserves a comedy film.

OL was pretty good last night, just listened now while raking. Some funny callers (lots of callers who were on drugs one of whom had "half her mind blown" from the drugs prescribed,) and an educated one in Andy who would've been good when Ian was a host with his knowledge of canon(s) and "problems" with the religious "expert" guests who throw around terms willy-nilly to support their theories. And the Alaskan/Carmel guy with the tales of a church who killed people and stole mining claims from Indians and he knows where the rich claims are but the Discovery Channel is blocking him, somehow, (Norry: "you're a human map") with Art could've been a nice "mini show" but Norry didn't let it get to that point. And, thankfully, the youtuber who posted show deleted the Poe rendering, thankfully.
-GNS
Don't forget the man who confessed on national airwaves to having once beat a man nearly to death...  I hope one of the producers got the guy's number for the police, as statutes of limitations don't run out on murder.  The victim could have died later as a result of the injuries.  Or suffered severe brain damage.  They didn't even stick around to find out or call for help. The whole call was utterly inappropriate and extremely disturbing.  George seemed more concerned that it was a little off topic rather than a true confession of a heinous crime.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Why do they say tranny?  Male to female or female to male?  Just because someone goes into a tranny podcast does not mean they are a tranny?  The surgery is expensive, but she is affected by this economy just like most of us, so how could she afford the surgery?  Trannys are usually counseled about future potential rejection and ways to anticipate and manage it.  But she didn't seem to employ those methods.  So I kind of doubt she is a tranny.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on February 03, 2018, 08:44:56 PM
Why do they say tranny?  Male to female or female to male?  Just because someone goes into a tranny podcast does not mean they are a tranny?  The surgery is expensive, but she is affected by this economy just like most of us, so how could she afford the surgery?  Trannys are usually counseled about future potential rejection and ways to anticipate and manage it.  But she didn't seem to employ those methods.  So I kind of doubt she is a tranny.
I have no idea. I was just relaying rumors I had seen discussed here. I assumed it had been someone that had transitioned to a female, but maybe it was a female that was still waiting for an addadicktomy. Or maybe it was a female that just identified as a male or vice versa. I don’t even know what years this escapade ocured in.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 08:51:44 PM
I have no idea. I was just relaying rumors I had seen discussed here. I assumed it had been someone that had transitioned to a female, but maybe it was a female that was still waiting for an addadicktomy. Or maybe it was a female that just identified as a male or vice versa. I don’t even know what years this escapade ocured in.
I can't find them now but her glp posts really sound woman through and through.  Helping people, tough economy, things like that.

Dateline

Yahhhh!!! Richard Syrett, and he said February over and over.  I am entranced.

ItsOver

It's Super Bowl...wait...oh, no.  Aaarrrggg...it's ANOTHER Super Suck Sunday with Jorch and The Submerging Artists.  Will Jorch actually dare to say February again?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 04, 2018, 08:26:31 AM
It's Super Bowl...wait...oh, no.  Aaarrrggg...it's ANOTHER Super Suck Sunday with Jorch and The Submerging Artists.  Will Jorch actually dare to say February again?

Don't worry, Norry "predicted" the other night that soon it will be March. Unbleefable how quickly things are going and you can "mark his words" that March will be here soon.

PaulAtreides

So if iHeart enters bankruptcy, George's contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.  Creditors may demand that George be paid what he's worth.  Doubt that he could live on that.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on February 04, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

;D ;D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 04, 2018, 08:57:15 PM
;D ;D ;D
It was funny how Syrette last night kept saying "Feb" in the beginning of the program.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2018, 09:01:41 PM
It was funny how Syrette last night kept saying "Feb" in the beginning of the program.
Ha!  Did he go "full-on Jorch," with the "How are yeeewww!" routine, too?  ;)