• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 30, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
Some words are just better with a You in them. Feb-YOU-Where-E. Nuke-YOU-lure. 😎

"Thank yeeewww!"

NoMoreNoory

Joorch invented an email from a listener asking Doc Wallet if there's another way to eat all the eggs he prescribes, because he's not that fond of eggs. 'Put them in a smoothie', says Wally. 'You mean like yogurt?' asks Joorch. 'Yogurt's made from eggs, isn't it? No. Wait. That's custard, right?'

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 30, 2018, 11:44:01 AM
Joorch invented an email from a listener asking Doc Wallet if there's another way to eat all the eggs he prescribes, because he's not that fond of eggs. 'Put them in a smoothie', says Wally. 'You mean like yogurt?' asks Joorch. 'Yogurt's made from eggs, isn't it? No. Wait. That's custard, right?'
Ha!  I wonder what Jorch thinks turkee sammiches are made from.

Morgus

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 30, 2018, 11:44:01 AM
On a previous show with Doc Wallet, I recall Noory asked the Doc that he should work on creating a magic pill you could take instead of eating dozens of eggs a day. Noory just wanted credit for that idea...

GravitySucks

These guys that try to weave the existence of giants into history are all over the map, but I don’t remember any ancient structures with huge doorways. Their size would be an advantage in building some of the megaliths but they would need tall doors and hallways.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 31, 2018, 03:34:35 AM
These guys that try to weave the existence of giants into history are all over the map, but I don’t remember any ancient structures with huge doorways. Their size would be an advantage in building some of the megaliths but they would need tall doors and hallways.

That's because they were wiped out in the flood. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 31, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
That's because they were wiped out in the flood.

A flood wiped out any trace of them? Highly unlikely. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

I'm not talking Johnstown Flood but the mother of all floods, The Great Flood.  Grav is a Christian and believes in the Bible as I do so I throw that into the discussion. I'm just saying it is a possibility.  Or maybe there simply wasn't a large enough population to warrant the building of such structures.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 31, 2018, 04:21:20 AM
I'm not talking Johnstown Flood but the mother of all floods, The Great Flood.  Grav is a Christian and believes in the Bible as I do so I throw that into the discussion. I'm just saying it is a possibility.  Or maybe there simply wasn't a large enough population to warrant the building of such structures.

I'm pretty sure skeletons have been found at the bottom of the ocean with most of the Earth's water on top of them. Face it, you can't explain this one without resorting to magical thinking.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 05:06:18 AM
I'm pretty sure skeletons have been found at the bottom of the ocean with most of the Earth's water on top of them. Face it, you can't explain this one without resorting to magical thinking.

Whatever.  Structures have been destroyed completely over the centuries.  Ever hear of the Seven Wonders of the World?  Only one still exists.

albrecht

Didn't Rockwall, TX ruin supposedly have huge doors, rooms, etc?  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 31, 2018, 10:59:20 AM
Didn't Rockwall, TX ruin supposedly have huge doors, rooms, etc?  ;)

I don’t remember seeing anything convincing that it wasn’t natural.

Stan Deyo predicted war in Korea by March (but then added a lot of weaselly disclaimers) Noory the innovator is also incorporating more "radio with pictures" segments into the show

ItsOver

Jorch will soon be incorporating "paint by numbers" and "finger painting" into C2C.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 31, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
Jorch will soon be incorporating "paint by numbers" and "finger painting" into C2C.
As long as we don't have to suffer from one of those nights when Norry makes a "contest" in which callers give their singing renditions of a Christmas or New Year's song with some unread books by Norry as the "prize."

zeebo

Remember everyone, tonite at midnite the clock strikes Feb.  We all celebrate differently, I know.  I'll be treating myself to an extra glass of reconstituted beet juice.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on January 31, 2018, 07:48:08 PM
Remember everyone, tonite at midnite the clock strikes Feb.  We all celebrate differently, I know.  I'll be treating myself to an extra glass of reconstituted beet juice.

Very borscht-like. Wink twice if you are still being held by Natasha. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on January 31, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

No scotch?! How austere! ???

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 08:11:16 PM
No scotch?! How austere! ???

Puh-leeeze.  The good stuff is saved for certain guest hosts.  For Noory nites I swig generic tequila straight from the plastic bottle.

Jojo

Castles?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on January 31, 2018, 10:10:41 PM
Castles?

Only the entrances that had to accomodate a rider on a horse. And in the castles if they were for giants the steps would have been 2-3 feet apiece instead of 1 or less.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 04:15:44 AM
Flood water makes huge trees snap like toothpicks.   Everything becomes tinder or moves like it were gravel. The force of movement, with everything bouyant and thrashing, cracking, splitting, crushing...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 31, 2018, 10:16:21 PM
Flood water makes huge trees snap like toothpicks.   Everything becomes tinder or moves like it were gravel. The force of movement, with everything bouyant and thrashing, cracking, splitting, crushing...

Yes, Jojo but then some of that stuff usually settles somewhere and eventually becomes part of sedimentary rock formations. Thousands if not millions of years later we can dig some of that stuff up to know some of what was going on back then. They're called fossils. So, why no giant fossils yet?

QuoteYes, Jojo but then some of that stuff usually settles somewhere and eventually becomes part of sedimentary rock formations. Thousands if not millions of years later we can dig some of that stuff up to know some of what was going on back then. They're called fossils. So, why no giant fossils yet?
=======================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i still.
Noteing the past suppressed evidence of these finds in this page:
[http://s8int.com/phile/giants21.html]
Many other pages compiled on this site quote from reputable stories in newspapers from 18th,19th,etc.centuries.
Many more may be on line now,these stories were found decades ago.
Thinking am i that,the evidences like Chas.Fort found;stories of impossibly gigantic objects,tools,structures.
Some,constructed by exotic tech,as scots hill forts showing seams between stones that were fused to-gether rock surfaces useing some kind of super-hot torch or field.
More,Anon.
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF ][

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 11:25:45 PM
Yes, Jojo but then some of that stuff usually settles somewhere and eventually becomes part of sedimentary rock formations. Thousands if not millions of years later we can dig some of that stuff up to know some of what was going on back then. They're called fossils. So, why no giant fossils yet?
Well rock formations survive floods so whatever is there should be representative, but not necessarily complete.  But, if there was a total wipe out flood before the sediment settled, it would have reduced the odds of much being left. 

But I do know Giants are coming because engineers are installing floor-to-ceiling doors in all the new buildings, like libraries and medical clinics.  I'm sure it costs extra, and even more extra to maintain the handicap button mechanism against all that added weight.  Some of the floor-to-ceiling doors are interior, like restrooms, and they don't have handicap mechanisms to open them, yet they are prohibitively heavy for many children and small people to open! It could be coincidence, but I think there's a covert reason, at least on some level, for all this expensive, irrational design.

GravitySucks

Elsburg and Noory are claiming that Hawaii and Japan had false alarms that could have resulted in a nuclear war. WRONG.

The public received false alarms through notification systems. The military detection systems were not involved.

TigerLily

What a brilliant man. At least Norry kept his comments to just an occasional "Geesh!". Oh and that deep philosophical pondering, "Why can't people just get along?" - GNS - Geesh, Norry Sucks