• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Morgus on January 24, 2018, 04:42:42 PM
Last night's alien contactee guest referred to the old UFO Phil song that Noory plays at the end of his Friday night shows.
But the guest thought the singer was a girl and Noory had to correct him...  ;D

He looks like his voice

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on January 25, 2018, 01:38:58 AM
With that prospect, I see Elton John coming out of retirement and touring again in Boston!
Hah!  Same thought.  Boston's visitor's center should send Jorch a thank you note.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 25, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
He looks like his voice
I like his regular pitch.
Is that George at the end, saying "For Dan Gallante"?  It sounds awful!

TigerLily

A promising evening  :)   All times, TL time

9:30 - 11:00.   mitd Thu Jan 25 â€" Dr. Michael Salla â€" Mysterious Antarctica

11:00 - 2:00.    c2c. EARTHFILES REPORTS. Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on January 25, 2018, 08:30:06 PM
A promising evening  :)   All times, TL time

9:30 - 11:00.   mitd Thu Jan 25 â€" Dr. Michael Salla â€" Mysterious Antarctica

11:00 - 2:00.    c2c. EARTHFILES REPORTS. Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe

Thanks for the reminder TL.

GravitySucks

Ready for an LMH evening.

Her youtube channel has had at least one show a week. Wednesday if I remember right she has Hoaglandesque type Braaps with her cats and the phone ringing. If the phone rings she picks it up and leaves it off the hook. Then the hilarity begins because it gets to BRRR BRRR BRRR or how ever you spell that annoying sound. 

Who is this idiot Howard Bloom?
Even Noory ought to have enough sense to boot the fool.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch opens with a double dose of dead children. He leads with the pretty alarming tale of the Oregon boy who gashed his thigh, had it patched up in the hospital and went home, only to die of flesh-eating bacteria. He follows it up with the dramatic increase in children dying from flu: up to 30 so far this winter from just 8 last year.
31 dead children in the opening couple of minutes. Surely a Coast record?

Those 31 chirrens failed to eat Doc Wallach's recommended 24 eggs a day.

Dateline

The part-timer strikes again!  Norry is off on Friday and greasey lubes the mike.  That other women is on Saturday.  Thanks, it is another
no Coast weekend except for George Knapp.

John Wells will warm my radio on Saturday unless I have other plans. 

Jojo

Quote from: Redacted on May 06, 2015, 06:41:47 PM
He says it as if by hating him we are destroying our lives.  No, Dave, it is cathartic to discuss how bad you are.  Many listeners think you suck, and how do you think we found our way to BellGab?  By typing, "I'm a hater" into google?  No.  It was "George Noory Sucks" that brought all of these like minds together.  We celebrate our dislike of how you ruined a once great program.  Don't get it twisted.

I'm not falling for your compliments.
Resurrected.  For all the times I thought I was alone in my criticism, that I needed too much in a host, that I was too particular or neurotic, that the issues were a defect in me!

George Noory sucks brought me here but George Noory sucks even better now keeps me here!  Like when he paid the heart patient's mortage, sponsored the starving child, attended benefit after benefit, gave his books to a blind woman, etc etc etc!

George, I would happily pay for your autograph!  I will need a voucher though!  Ok!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on January 26, 2018, 01:04:35 AM
The cord usually can pull  out from back of phone.
Linda was a beauty contestant, not a rocket scientist. 😎

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 26, 2018, 12:21:25 AM
Joorch opens with a double dose of dead children. He leads with the pretty alarming tale of the Oregon boy who gashed his thigh, had it patched up in the hospital and went home, only to die of flesh-eating bacteria. He follows it up with the dramatic increase in children dying from flu: up to 30 so far this winter from just 8 last year.
31 dead children in the opening couple of minutes. Surely a Coast record?
VICTIM FAMILIES PLEASE REPORT THE HOSPITAL FOR LACK OF SANITATION!  YOU WONT NEED A GOFUNDME AFTERWARD!  IT WILL HELP THE NEXT POTENTIAL VICTIM.  I was required to study sanitation when I worked in a hospital a couple years ago.  Professionals KNOW that the sanitizers don't kill potentially fatal bacteria like e-coli, yet they refuse to keep vinegar around.  So every visitor who uses the restroom touches knobs and switches that people who wiped feces touched.  Those surfaces are not always cleaned frequently.  So e-coli and other fatal bacteria are transferred to all door knobs, handles, buttons, pens, clipboards...  And hand sanitizer doesn't kill those bacteria.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2018, 01:07:47 AM
Linda was a beauty contestant, not a rocket scientist. 😎
I think she won!  Strawberry queen or something.  I sense that she is very smart, but even if I'm wrong, she does more work than anyone except maybe Alex and a few others.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on January 26, 2018, 01:11:03 AM
VICTIM FAMILIES PLEASE REPORT THE HOSPITAL FOR LACK OF SANITATION!  YOU WONT NEED A GOFUNDME AFTERWARD!  IT WILL HELP THE NEXT POTENTIAL VICTIM.  I was required to study sanitation when I worked in a hospital a couple years ago.  Professionals KNOW that the sanitizers don't kill potentially fatal bacteria like e-coli, yet they refuse to keep vinegar around.  So every visitor who uses the restroom touches knobs and switches that people who wiped feces touched.  Those surfaces are not always cleaned frequently.  So e-coli and other fatal bacteria are transferred to all door knobs, handles, buttons, pens, clipboards...  And hand sanitizer doesn't kill those bacteria.

Every hospital needs this robot technology and UV lights in the bathrooms.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
Every hospital needs this robot technology and UV lights in the bathrooms.

https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/uploads/articles/Vyas_Xenex-1.jpg
Super cool! I suppose skin cancer is a concern, but it can be turned off...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on January 26, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
I think she won!  Strawberry queen or something.  I sense that she is very smart, but even if I'm wrong, she does more work than anyone except maybe Alex and a few others.

Miss Idaho

Jojo

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on January 26, 2018, 12:25:52 AM
Those 31 chirrens failed to eat Doc Wallach's recommended 24 eggs a day.
My avatar likes your avatar!

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
Miss Idaho
Really?  No!  Seriously?  I thought it was just at the city level? 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on January 26, 2018, 01:24:26 AM
Really?  No!  Seriously?  I thought it was just at the city level?

Really. 1963. She is 76 years old.

Jojo

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on January 26, 2018, 12:17:36 AM
Who is this idiot Howard Bloom?
Even Noory ought to have enough sense to boot the fool.
When George closes him out with, "Howard, we will see", that actually is, for George, a bit disagreeable.  Because usually he says, "I think so too"!

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2018, 01:27:02 AM
Really. 1963. She is 76 years old.
Wow.  Amazing.  Did she ever marry?  She works SO hard.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on January 26, 2018, 01:28:51 AM
Wow.  Amazing.  Did she ever marry?  She works SO hard.

Yes. She was married from 1968-1986 and has a daughter.

There are rumors of a drunken tryst with Hoagland last century, maybe on a cruise ship. But I don’t know the accuracy.

GravitySucks

We don’t have any nuclear cruise missiles. The last was retired in 2013.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2018, 01:48:43 AM
We don’t have any nuclear cruise missiles. The last was retired in 2013.

Oh, so nuclear missiles can't cruise in America. What are you, some sort of racist homophobe?! >:(

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2018, 02:10:40 AM
Oh, so nuclear missiles can't cruise in America. What are you, some sort of racist homophobe?! >:(

There is a reason all of our submarines are black and look like a dildo.

I just don’t remember what it is.

GravitySucks

If temperature affects sea turtles like that all they need is a shade canopy to keep the eggs from getting too warm so put up an ez-up-canopy around some of the nests to steer them towards being males.

Seems like his assay method is faulty because maybe males forage differently than females.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2018, 02:14:29 AM
There is a reason all of our submarines are black and look like a dildo.

I just don’t remember what it is.

Hydrodynamics and ... everything goes with basic black?