• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Designx on May 26, 2017, 01:24:56 AM
Anyone listening to this? Howe is interviewing a guy that claims an alien came and gave him a hand job.
Just months ago a female caller claimed alien sex abuse.  He ridiculed her as being mistaken.  He sounded like he thought she was making it up, or mentally ill..  Now he invites a guy to say the same thing.

Quote from: , You Are Pretty. on June 04, 2017, 03:14:44 AM
It wasn't much better in previous years.  She must be around 90 so keeping in touch might not last long.

His 7th grade teacher? She's not that old, she was 23 when JFK was assassinated, 10 years older than Jorchie at the time so she's 76/77 now.

......... and they're replaying the first hour and Connie just asked again 'Do 5 year olds have molars?' 

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2017, 03:18:54 AM
I actually did some research. A bushel weighs 60 pounds and if you mill whole wheat, you get 60 pounds of flour but you only get 40 pounds of white flour. So about 2/3. I guess 65 pounds of white flour might be in some people's diet when you consider breakfast cereal.

As far as me, I eat about 20 tortillas per month and that is about all the flour I get. I used to eat bread but gave it up. I tried cutting out gluten, realized it didn't affect me (except I did lose weight)  and only recently added back in tortillas.

I will keep trying to hold the average down for y'all. I figure my intake is less than 15 pounds per year.
I have Irish in me.  I ead 20% of Irish have Celiac.  I lived with horrible tongue pain for decades, not knowing.  Nuw I do tortillas like you.  I didn't lose weight, but my tongue is well and thongs move along better.  Polenta is a treat!  Tortillas torn dissolve nicely into my soup base.  They settle, but I just stir the serving.  I tried making them, but for me it was impossible without a rolling pin.

The George Noory Eat n' Greet Series is a Danheiser-Wagner Production.  ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 04, 2017, 03:40:39 AM
The George Noory Eat n' Greet Series is a Danheiser-Wagner Production.  ::)
Yeeewww betcha!  ;D

ItsOver

This always says it all.  What C2C has become with Jorch.  One big joke.  Thanks, Jorch!

Gd5150

It'll be the same old retread secret callers that are the same people who call every year. I think I'll listen for laughs because it's so predictable.

zeebo

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 04, 2017, 09:35:30 PM
It'll be the same old retread secret callers that are the same people who call every year. I think I'll listen for laughs because it's so predictable.

For those playing the drinking game, take a swig whenever the guest sucks up to George with "Thanks for everything you do!"

When Coast finally ends, or when one of them leaves the show - after the final goodbyes I doubt George and Tommy will ever have another conversation.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: ItsOver on June 04, 2017, 03:58:33 AM

This always says it all.  What C2C has become with Jorch.  One big joke.  Thanks, Jorch!

Also the show hasn't  represented that photo in a long time. It's way more a crap political  show than the fun topics portrayed  in the graphic.

ShayP

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 04, 2017, 10:33:55 PM
Also the show hasn't  represented that photo in a long time. It's way more a crap political  show than the fun topics portrayed  in the graphic.

Plus there is no super beets or tangerine crap in the photo.  Maybe they should throw "Doc" Wallach in the picture as well.

Oh Em Gee... did anyone hear that last emerging artist?? The one that sounded like my friend's mom in a booth at the county fair? What the actual fuck was that? I mean that sounded really, really low end!! Seriously??  Faaaaaaack!!!!

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on June 05, 2017, 12:01:36 AM
Oh Em Gee... did anyone hear that last emerging artist?? The one that sounded like my friend's mom in a booth at the county fair? What the actual fuck was that? I mean that sounded really, really low end!! Seriously??  Faaaaaaack!!!!

Yep! And I think the 'singer' was called McQuorkadale or thereabouts. Hard to tell, because Joorch pronounced it 'Mukorkwadial'.

zeebo

George's uplifting birthday show has D. Paulides as a guest?  Lol yes let's celebrate happy happy fun time by recalling creepy backwoods disappearances.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on June 04, 2017, 10:01:50 PM
For those playing the drinking game, take a swig whenever the guest sucks up to George with "Thanks for everything you do!"

Does Joorch thanking Richard Syrett for all he does count? Syrett on briefly, but engaging in a major bout of brown-nosing. Calling Joorch 'a marvel'. Noory credits 'the Critical Health News stuff. It works!'
And we had John Hogue singing Happy Birthday.

Dave Paulides now. I do wish he'd stick to Knapp.

Quote from: zeebo on June 05, 2017, 12:22:23 AM
George's uplifting birthday show has D. Paulides as a guest?  Lol yes let's celebrate happy happy fun time by recalling creepy backwoods disappearances.

Maybe David is presenting missing baby stories for Jorch's birthday.    Y'know how Jorch loves those lurid baby stories.  What a present!!! :P

Quote from: zeebo on June 05, 2017, 12:22:23 AM

Nobody just called David Politeness a "great guest." Let's get real. The guy just says the same thing. Every. Single. Time. "Only their clothes is found. It's so strange. Sometimes this and sometimes that." Never any names? Case numbers? Specific details? "Jim Smith disappeared from X National Park 8/10/16 at 5:30pm and FBI file no. 1234 shows that his shirt was found neatly folded, Agent Mike Jones of the Olympia WA field office welcomes any information you may have....."

Instead, this joker keeps saying "these people" "some of them" "sometimes" "often they are.." and my favorite of all "One case involves a man who..." and "another case involves a woman who..."

My Japanese wife (who has a way of saying things simply) listened to this flake once and said "...If he finds any answers, his career is over." And there we have it.
GN: "Any progress on these disappearances, David?"
DP: "Hahaha!!! HELL no! Are you crazy?? I have a book coming out!!!"

On my post immediately above, my auto-correct changed "Noory" to "Nobody." :)

I can't make this stuff up. Happy Birthday, jackass.

Snorch gave Tom strict instructions he is to select only the absolute worst retreating artists, just another Snorch technique to create the illusion his idiot commentary is welcome relief from the hideous excuse for music.

Snorch just repeated the obvious AGAIN to David Paulides (as if David is completely unfamiliar with his own books), followed up with the obligatory "as if they've fallen into a portal!" David couldn't even speak for a couple seconds, then had to release a hearty guffaw. Oh Snorch you stupid ass, never fails to amaze in the worst possible way.

Oh and here we go, got to have the numbers lady on his birthday show, always fun to hear a huckster double-talking Snorch. Since he has no idea what she's blathering about it keeps him quiet for a little longer than usual.

zeebo

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on June 05, 2017, 12:38:57 AM
...My Japanese wife (who has a way of saying things simply) listened to this flake once and said "...If he finds any answers, his career is over."

Haha seriously that's brilliant - and true for so many c2c guests. 

NoMoreNoory

On comes The Numbers Lady. Joorch expresses surprise that 'it's June already'. Dude, it's your fucking birthday. How do you not know what month it is?
She tells Joorch that his full name, George Ralph Noory, breaks down to a 911, and equates it to Joorch as an emergency service that people turn to for help. Close, Glynis. It's actually 9/11 as in a tragedy and a disaster.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on June 05, 2017, 12:38:57 AM
Nobody just called David Politeness a "great guest." Let's get real. The guy just says the same thing. Every. Single. Time. "Only their clothes is found. It's so strange. Sometimes this and sometimes that." Never any names? Case numbers? Specific details? "Jim Smith disappeared from X National Park 8/10/16 at 5:30pm and FBI file no. 1234 shows that his shirt was found neatly folded, Agent Mike Jones of the Olympia WA field office welcomes any information you may have....."

Instead, this joker keeps saying "these people" "some of them" "sometimes" "often they are.." and my favorite of all "One case involves a man who..." and "another case involves a woman who..."

My Japanese wife (who has a way of saying things simply) listened to this flake once and said "...If he finds any answers, his career is over." And there we have it.
GN: "Any progress on these disappearances, David?"
DP: "Hahaha!!! HELL no! Are you crazy?? I have a book coming out!!!"

Really unfair. He uses names constantly, and as much detail as he can. His books - I have a couple - are full of precise details.

Well, this is a Danheiser/Wanker Production

Did Snorch just say "it's so nice they can remember [his birthday]?" as if he's going to allow anyone to forget? Is he serious?.

The love fest is getting surreal - so contrived, so manufactured, yet I think they really intend for it to sound sincere. To borrow a Snorch-word: wowh.

I wonder if he pops in here and reads this thread while playing on the internet during the show. Like that false ego and lust for control fuel the compulsion, he tries to stay away but can't. Maybe that's his big upcoming surprise, he going to publicly tell us all to go to hell.

Or announce he's signed a 50-year contract.

zeebo

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on June 05, 2017, 01:28:50 AM
... his big upcoming surprise ...

Yes quite a dramatic buildup for this!  I'm gonna go with paranormal-date & conspiracy-date are merging, and super-beets are 10% off for first month with a new subscription.

zeebo

Everyone calling in is gushing about George's great sacrifice for working on his b-day.  Lol like other folks get to treat theirs like it's a national holiday and take the day off.   ::)

"How does it work? Because it appears it just works."

Those advanced analytics are such a turn-on.

Okay I'm done for the night, got it all out of my system.

And happy birthday George.

zeebo

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on June 05, 2017, 01:53:02 AM
... And happy birthday George.

Ah jeez, yeah ok, happy b-day Mr. Noory.  I give you credit man for continuing to hang in there.  All the flack we give you, and you just keep rolling on.  Well played, sir.

Caller: "I was thinking about 'X' phenomenon, and specifically this way....  my question is, have you or any of your listeners ever had that experience, as well?"
George: "Interesting take. Now we move on to our next caller, it's So-and-so! How are you??"

Juan

Towards the end a caller suggested George might want to be socializing on his birthday. George replied that it was "safer to be on the air." Safer? What dangerous things does he do when socializing? Pizza rolls, but what else?