Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author Topic: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10480751 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #85260 on: February 06, 2018, 05:46:39 AM »
2/5/2018 Show, 1:27AM.  To a female caller, "You sound 48.... you cougar..."

« Reply #85261 on: February 06, 2018, 05:59:07 AM »
Towards the end a caller suggested George might want to be socializing on his birthday. George replied that it was "safer to be on the air." Safer? What dangerous things does he do when socializing? Pizza rolls, but what else?
Tonight he asked to borrow money to play black jack.  The average person loses $500 in gambling money alone, let alone travel expenses, when they go to Vegas.  So, in the studio he earns money, whereas outside the studio he likes to gamble.  He did once say he goes to Vegas every time a certain bumper song is played.  Anyone remember which one?

« Reply #85262 on: February 06, 2018, 06:06:21 AM »
Noory's "big announcement" has been revealed today at the c2cam website, its a long term contract extension: :o

Premiere Networks today announced an exclusive long-term agreement with George Noory to renew and extend his relationship with the company. Under the new agreement, George will continue his current role as host of Coast to Coast AM, the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America, which reaches nearly three million weekly listeners on more than 600 radio stations across the U.S.

http://www.adweek.com/digital/george-noory-coast-to-coast-am-contract-renewal/
It doesn't give a time frame.

« Reply #85263 on: February 06, 2018, 08:41:22 AM »
Perhaps the best Nooryism in a while-  he informed his guest that when the end is nigh, he doesn't want to be hooked up to a breathalyzer.  I shit you not.
I wonder how he feels about "UPS."

« Reply #85264 on: February 06, 2018, 08:50:07 AM »
Get ready for Jorch to claim this was named after him, especially if it eats a little kid.

https://phys.org/news/2018-02-great-white-shark-george-stalks.html

« Reply #85265 on: February 06, 2018, 11:15:50 AM »
Perhaps the best Nooryism in a while-  he informed his guest that when the end is nigh, he doesn't want to be hooked up to a breathalyzer.  I shit you not.

Also enjoyed him asking the exorcist guest if the entities had appendixes. Though he did manage to fumble a save out of that and stumblingly correct it to appendages.

« Reply #85266 on: February 06, 2018, 08:20:35 PM »
I wonder how he feels about "UPS."

Poor thing!  I know how she feels!

« Reply #85267 on: February 06, 2018, 08:34:43 PM »
Tonight he asked to borrow money to play black jack.  The average person loses $500 in gambling money alone, let alone travel expenses, when they go to Vegas.  So, in the studio he earns money, whereas outside the studio he likes to gamble.  He did once say he goes to Vegas every time a certain bumper song is played.  Anyone remember which one?

Red Rubber Ball?

« Reply #85268 on: February 06, 2018, 08:46:14 PM »
Towards the end a caller suggested George might want to be socializing on his birthday. George replied that it was "safer to be on the air." Safer? What dangerous things does he do when socializing? Pizza rolls, but what else?
1.   Having his mouth attacked by a pizza rolls.
2.   Falling, in mud puddles.
3.   Coping with nervous drivers and interior vehicle door handles that fall off.
4.   Being in Las Vegas during the largest gun massacre on our soil.
5.   Encountering that stalker.
6.   Going to court about a stalker.
7.   Receiving calls from creditors.
8.   Reading our forum.
9.   Being interrogated by the FAA as a Middle Eastern looking traveler.
10.  Losing money at blackjack.
11.  Drink too much.
12.  Drink too much and make decisions he would regret.
13.  Be photographed in an embarrassing position.
14.  Fail to get to bed on time on his hump day of the work week.

« Reply #85269 on: February 07, 2018, 01:08:36 AM »
You'd never guess Jeff Goodell had a book to sell what with all that exquisite doom and gloom he parrots a la Al Gore. Enjoyed hearing him babble after the caller pointed out the extremely high atmospheric  Co2 levels during the ice age. His answer was something like 'well I'm around (corrupt, misinformed) scientists just all the time so of course I know what I'm talking about'. Another quality guest courtesy coast to coast. Thanks.

« Reply #85270 on: February 07, 2018, 04:02:12 AM »
Red Rubber Ball?
Didn't find it Mar 19-25 around the time he said it.

« Reply #85271 on: February 07, 2018, 04:03:47 AM »
Almost closing time and George enthusiastically mentions that a word sounds like a drink.

« Reply #85272 on: February 07, 2018, 09:06:45 AM »
"The proof is the pudding."  No, George, that's not the right idiom.

« Reply #85273 on: February 07, 2018, 09:00:09 PM »
But this is the right idiot.

« Reply #85274 on: February 07, 2018, 11:58:36 PM »
Robert Zubrin's on tonite, which I usually enjoy, but for George's standard slew of space questions. 

« Reply #85275 on: February 08, 2018, 12:01:52 AM »
Robert Zubrin's on tonite, which I usually enjoy, but for George's standard slew of space questions.

Can you imagine if Einstein had a computer before the big bang?

« Reply #85276 on: February 08, 2018, 12:32:31 AM »
Can you imagine if Einstein had a computer before the big bang?

Or even just a smartphone!

« Reply #85277 on: February 08, 2018, 12:43:05 AM »
Or even just a smartphone!
That a lot of "fire-power" I've heard!

« Reply #85278 on: February 08, 2018, 12:50:09 AM »
That a lot of "fire-power" I've heard!

More than we had to land on the moon!

« Reply #85279 on: February 08, 2018, 01:06:26 AM »
It is the right idiom if his conversation continues to be about cougars, sexy demons, bikini girls, attractive actresses, and former panty models.

« Reply #85280 on: February 08, 2018, 03:16:49 AM »

the guests/topics just keep getting worse. i'd rather listen to 5 hours of Peter whatshisface reading UFO reports from the heartland, at least that's relaxing.

« Reply #85281 on: February 08, 2018, 03:59:25 AM »
It is the right idiom if his conversation continues to be about cougars, sexy demons, bikini girls, attractive actresses, and former panty models.
And Swedish women, cave women, and female MTV video performers.

« Reply #85282 on: February 08, 2018, 07:36:48 AM »
the guests/topics just keep getting worse. i'd rather listen to 5 hours of Peter whatshisface reading UFO reports from the heartland, at least that's relaxing.
Same here.  At least he seems interested in what he's doing, unlike Jorch, who's just counting the minutes until he and Tommee are skipping out the door for turkee sammiches and Twinkies.

« Reply #85283 on: February 08, 2018, 11:01:45 AM »
Same here.  At least he seems interested in what he's doing, unlike Jorch, who's just counting the minutes until he and Tommee are skipping out the door for turkee sammiches and Twinkies.
What I like about Davenport is that every report is "interesting" and some "very interesting." And stop you damn kids with your crank calls! Give him some more radio time instead of replaying faked car accidents in which old ladies beat a man with purses/Bibles or poorly done rendering of a Poe story.

« Reply #85284 on: February 08, 2018, 12:27:54 PM »
What I like about Davenport is that every report is "interesting" and some "very interesting."

And all the witnesses are "credible" or "very credible".

« Reply #85285 on: February 08, 2018, 12:37:26 PM »
From the other night, re: Honus Wagner bb card to Tommee: "isn't he the richest baseball card?"

« Reply #85286 on: February 08, 2018, 12:41:14 PM »
A clashikully embarrassing personal anecdote from Joorch last night. He asked James Schwartz, the hypnotherapist/spirit-guide guy to explain Karma to him, and ran straight into telling us that he finds it very hard to pass a homeless person without stopping to help in some way. He wanted us to know he was telling this story for what he oddly called "an affect on the radio" and not because he wanted "a pat on the back". Sometimes, he said, he'll give them $100 and they sit there "with their little sign" and they stare at him and say "May God watch over you". And, said St Joorch, he "can't track this", but he finds that when he does this, it comes back to him "a hundred-fold".
$10,000 return on a $100 investment, eh? Now you're talking Jorch's language.

« Reply #85287 on: February 08, 2018, 12:46:03 PM »
A clashikully embarrassing personal anecdote from Joorch last night. He asked James Schwartz, the hypnotherapist/spirit-guide guy to explain Karma to him, and ran straight into telling us that he finds it very hard to pass a homeless person without stopping to help in some way. He wanted us to know he was telling this story for what he oddly called "an affect on the radio" and not because he wanted "a pat on the back". Sometimes, he said, he'll give them $100 and they sit there "with their little sign" and they stare at him and say "May God watch over you". And, said St Joorch, he "can't track this", but he finds that when he does this, it comes back to him "a hundred-fold".
$10,000 return on a $100 investment, eh? Now you're talking Jorch's language.
He tells this story all the time but usually says that he "slips them a 20" or "whatever he has" and in one recent version was appalled when a homeless woman wanted to hug him. When is St.Norry going to come up with that "Foundation" he promised? Sure giving unread books to blind callers is fine- but where is the "Foundation" to "help listeners out?" A while back a caller even mentioned it and Norry had some excuse about "getting non-profit status."

« Reply #85288 on: February 08, 2018, 12:52:17 PM »
Norry is only interested in those dollas and for profit$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

« Reply #85289 on: February 08, 2018, 01:06:33 PM »
From the other night, re: Honus Wagner bb card to Tommee: "isn't he the richest baseball card?"

I think the Dave Noory bb card is the rarest one. 

Did you know his mother taught him how to pitch, and in spite of never having played for a HS team, he could have had a free ride at any college but his father wanted him to be a dentist?