• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
Yes. She was married from 1968-1986 and has a daughter.

There are rumors of a drunken tryst with Hoagland last century, maybe on a cruise ship. But I don’t know the accuracy.
Ha!

NoMoreNoory

'Definitely follow us on Twitter where we send our little blips all the time'

???

-GNS

Rico999

Once again, George opens his lousy stupid "news" segment about some poor little kid in Oregon who suffered a gruesome death.

This particular story was about some 8 year old who contacted flesh eating bacteria.  These so-called "stories"  -- about little kids suffering and dying in the worst possible ways -- have been a recurring theme in his "news" over the years and definitely are no "coinshedensh." 

That's because George is a fucking ghoul who has some fixation about little kids getting hurt.  A money-grubbing, self-promoting ghoul at that.

Jojo

Quote from: Rico999 on January 26, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
Once again, George opens his lousy stupid "news" segment about some poor little kid in Oregon who suffered a gruesome death.

This particular story was about some 8 year old who contacted flesh eating bacteria.  These so-called "stories"  -- about little kids suffering and dying in the worst possible ways -- have been a recurring theme in his "news" over the years and definitely are no "coinshedensh." 

That's because George is a fucking ghoul who has some fixation about little kids getting hurt.  A money-grubbing, self-promoting ghoul at that.
He can't face nursing home horrors!

Morgus

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
Miss Idaho

Linda Moulton Howe was Miss Idaho in the 1963 Miss America pageant, paid for college afterwards.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on January 26, 2018, 04:42:11 PM
Linda Moulton Howe was Miss Idaho in the 1963 Miss America pageant, paid for college afterwards.

She looks like Donna Reed there.  :)

Quote from: Jojo on January 26, 2018, 01:28:01 AM
When George closes him out with, "Howard, we will see", that actually is, for George, a bit disagreeable.  Because usually he says, "I think so too"!

I caught that. Jorch the Subtle.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2018, 05:42:22 PM
She looks like Donna Reed there.  :)

So that helps explian my love for some LMH shows.
ps: she also, unlike many C2C experts, got degrees from real, actual schools (though in Communications) but still.

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2018, 07:18:38 PM
So that helps explian my love for some LMH shows.
ps: she also, unlike many C2C experts, got degrees from real, actual schools (though in Communications) but still.

From the Miss America pageant to mutilated cows.   Something went wrong, somewhere down that line...............

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2018, 07:24:03 PM
From the Miss America pageant to mutilated cows.   Something went wrong, somewhere down that line...............

She tells a story about some lost time when she was up in the mountains training for the pageant. I don’t remember enough of the details to try and relate it.

albrecht

Ha but from the recent allegations in Hollywood, gymnastics, certain churches, and beauty pageants if she really wanted to research things like abductions, abuse, and "cored rectums"....just saying.

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2018, 07:29:54 PM
Ha but from the recent allegations in Hollywood, gymnastics, certain churches, and beauty pageants if she really wanted to research things like abductions, abuse, and "cored rectums"....just saying.

Well the winner, Jacquelyn Mayer, sure had rough time of it.

QuoteIn 1970, Mayer suffered a stroke in the early hours following a Thanksgiving evening with her family.  She was rushed to the hospital and though surviving, spent the next seven years in rehabilitation needing to re-learn such simple tasks as the alphabet and basic motor functions.[ Thirty years later, having regained the ability to walk and speak, Mayer considers herself 90% recovered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacquelyn_Mayer

ItsOver

High strangeness, indeed.

Jojo

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on January 26, 2018, 07:06:48 PM
I caught that. Jorch the Subtle.
And George the Obvious:
July 31, 2017. 10:54PM "For me, I would hope it would be a cave woman" (coming up behind him...)
Unless he is advertising his sexual preferences, why would he describe his attraction hopes to millions of late night American women?

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2018, 07:18:38 PM
I literally laughed out loud

Thanks

albrecht

Quote from: sumthinz going on on January 26, 2018, 10:50:30 PM
I literally laughed out loud

Thanks
Thanks, but Iaugh even LOUDER not when the charlatans with a "degree" from some online, correspondence, mail-order divinity school in UFOology or Chinese herbalism but when guests actually HAVE a legit degree in something but turn INTO a psychic researcher or animal communicator or whatever. I imagine Thanksgiving: "you got a law-dental-medical-insertwhatever- and now you are doing healing conferences at the former Red Lion hotel conference room about past lives??! With the money I paid and student loans!"

Dateline

Norry, the part-timer is on assignment tonight and ohhhh what an assignment it is.  Norry even works on his weekend nights off, and it is now advertised what his services are.  Norry is The Poser.

Here is how it works.  Norry gets all out fitted and ready for a date, but he does not go on a date because that might mean, flowers, dinner,and more.  Instead, Norry goes to one of his favorite bars and affixes himself to the bar, and begins the drinking.  He is alone, he looks mysterious, he looks like he needs female companionship.  Or, some women sees ''GEORGE NORRY' out, and think "I've got to have a picture with him like like like, I am having a date with him." 

Well, Norry will be fetched off of his bar stool, with drink in hand, and this women will pose with him like they are having the time of their lives.  Norry, collects the cash, and then goes back to the bar waiting for the the next victim..... or fan to come in and find him, so he can pose with them for just one time.  He does charge for this and it is not tip money.

This is especially rewarding when a bus or gaggle of women land in the restaurant/bar. Each one of them want to look like they are on a date with him, so he clutches the drink and each one stands beside him in various fetching alluring poses and they take phone pictures that are almost immediately posted to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, so the rest of the gang will see who they have made out with in Hollywood.  Remembeer, Norry spends not a dime for this, and he charges for this time and the pose, thus "The Poser.

This public service has been in beta development, so it has not yet been advertised on Coast.  Or, this may just be a hobby. 

As the night goes on and Norry invests more and more in his beverages, some interesting developments have been rumored.  My favorite is that he posed with a female mannequin, took his hair hat off, and put it on her.  This was not remembered the next morning, but the bar waitress is holding the pic for ransom.  This is a developing story.

So, want a date with Norry?  There will be no dinner, flowers or drinks, but he will pose with you, belch, and make various  expressive gestures with is his face.  It does come with a price, but that I hear maybe either negotiable, the barter system, or a pose for tips.

Enjoy!

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on January 27, 2018, 12:38:18 AM
Norry, the part-timer is on assignment tonight and ohhhh what an assignment it is.  Norry even works on his weekend nights off, and it is now advertised what his services are.  Norry is The Poser.

Here is how it works.  Norry gets all out fitted and ready for a date, but he does not go on a date because that might mean, flowers, dinner,and more.  Instead, Norry goes to one of his favorite bars and affixes himself to the bar, and begins the drinking.  He is alone, he looks mysterious, he looks like he needs female companionship.  Or, some women sees ''GEORGE NORRY' out, and think "I've got to have a picture with him like like like, I am having a date with him." 

Well, Norry will be fetched off of his bar stool, with drink in hand, and this women will pose with him like they are having the time of their lives.  Norry, collects the cash, and then goes back to the bar waiting for the the next victim..... or fan to come in and find him, so he can pose with them for just one time.  He does charge for this and it is not tip money.

This is especially rewarding when a bus or gaggle of women land in the restaurant/bar. Each one of them want to look like they are on a date with him, so he clutches the drink and each one stands beside him in various fetching alluring poses and they take phone pictures that are almost immediately posted to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, so the rest of the gang will see who they have made out with in Hollywood.  Remembeer, Norry spends not a dime for this, and he charges for this time and the pose, thus "The Poser.

This public service has been in beta development, so it has not yet been advertised on Coast.  Or, this may just be a hobby. 

As the night goes on and Norry invests more and more in his beverages, some interesting developments have been rumored.  My favorite is that he posed with a female mannequin, took his hair hat off, and put it on her.  This was not remembered the next morning, but the bar waitress is holding the pic for ransom.  This is a developing story.

So, want a date with Norry?  There will be no dinner, flowers or drinks, but he will pose with you, belch, and make various  expressive gestures with is his face.  It does come with a price, but that I hear maybe either negotiable, the barter system, or a pose for tips.

Enjoy!
Not a gigalo, a picalo!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 15, 2017, 04:26:26 PM
Ha!  Speaking of "beats," every time Jorch mentions "noory beets", a really disgusting image comes to mind.

Yes, it is ridiculous that they don't alter the verbage to something like "beets by Noory".  Our collective consiousness is millions of people, and I think he senses it. You know how he spells the word out after the phrase?  Maybe that's a filler so he doesn't accidently utter that vulgar common phrase just waiting to trap him!

And furthermore, it should be "Noory's beets", not "Norry beets".

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2018, 10:55:08 PM
Thanks, but Iaugh even LOUDER not when the charlatans with a "degree" from some online, correspondence, mail-order divinity school in UFOology or Chinese herbalism but when guests actually HAVE a legit degree in something but turn INTO a psychic researcher or animal communicator or whatever. I imagine Thanksgiving: "you got a law-dental-medical-insertwhatever- and now you are doing healing conferences at the former Red Lion hotel conference room about past lives??! With the money I paid and student loans!"
I like the way you think! I too can imagine such an awkward Thanksgiving dinner...oh to be a fly on the wall at one of those gatherings

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on January 27, 2018, 12:38:18 AM

Enjoy!
Jorch should set it up so you can prearrange your "dating/ pose" opportunity.  You could pay in advance with a credit card.  Look, Jorch!  Another money-grubbing set-up for yeeewww. 

JorchDate.com

Disclaimer - Drinks and food not included in your purchase price.  Each "date" is limited to no more than 5 minutes per charge.  Special requests (autographs, foot rubs, etc.) may incur additional charges, at Jorch's discretion.  Inclusion of Tommee is subject to additional charges and food costs. 

A Danheiser-Wagner Production

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on January 27, 2018, 02:41:07 PM
Jorch should set it up so you can prearrange your "dating/ pose" opportunity.  You could pay in advance with a credit card.  Look, Jorch!  Another money-grubbing set-up for yeeewww. 

JorchDate.com

Disclaimer - Drinks and food not included in your purchase price.  Each "date" is limited to no more than 5 minutes per charge.  Special requests (autographs, foot rubs, etc.) may incur additional charges, at Jorch's discretion.  Inclusion of Tommee is subject to additional charges and food costs. 

A Danheiser-Wagner Production

You tweaked it and put on some finishing touches.   

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 28, 2017, 02:15:05 AM
Rumor is Norry, if you paid her a year's salary she would not have a thing to do with you.
Sort of like, alimony?

Did they actually have a relationship, or was it all infatuation?  I don't understand why people label her a tranny.  Would she be going toward being male, or continuing forward into female?  Becoming a tranny is very, very expensive and she doesn't seem like the type with Regence (me neither...).

If they did have a relationship, don't you think he would have helped her if she needed help, at the time of the break up?  What year did they split?  I've never seen any for sure photos of them together, and only just one or two which might be.

Juan

I still wonder which Bellgabber got through to sNoory years ago and referred to Linda as Linda Mountain Ho. He said it at least twice. I think this was about the time of the Bateman/Himmler call.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 27, 2018, 05:19:11 PM
A drink a date adds up.

At some point he really should take the "glass of tap water for his friend" his orders them because all that drinking of wine will lead to a mean hangover and dehydration.