• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory sings Elvis...falling in love...

Started by Aby Normal, February 18, 2012, 10:48:13 PM

Quote from: guildnavigator on March 22, 2012, 11:11:32 AM
jesus h. christ... can't we class action this motherfucker for some kind of malpractice?! malfeasance!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

About about the HAIRY ARMS?!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 27, 2012, 02:59:16 AM
george noory... you suck so, so hard... and your continued SUCK is why i will always retain ownership of the GeorgeNoorySucks.com domain name.  you are just shit, and i'm thrilled to have provided some sort of consolidated venue for that fact to be pointed out on a daily basis.  one of my proudest achievements.
...tears welling up...  beautiful, just beautiful.  You the man my brother man.

PS- Although I must say, you should consider selling FumbleDick the domain for, let's say, A MIIIIILLLION DOLLARS! 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 22, 2012, 12:21:30 PM
PS- Although I must say, you should consider selling FumbleDick the domain for, let's say, A MIIIIILLLION DOLLARS!

i'd be happy to.  an immediate move to morocco would follow.

WOTR

I blame Noory making an ass of himself for this video of a sitting member of parliament dancing and rapping like a fool.  You can watch from the beginning to see a 40 year old white guy trying to dance to rap or skip to around 50 seconds to hear him rap (it sounds like attempting to sing to me- but media outlets assure me that it was rapping.)  Really, I find very little that I can't blame Noory for... It seems that he contributes to financial woes, white men is suits rapping, and disease.

He actually makes Noory sound amazing.  (Oh, and to be fair, our prime minister attempted a song last campaign...)  Also, it is kind of a catchy tune; if he would have hired a singer and stuck to song writing we could have another "we are the world" type "love in" song...

Charlie Angus Rap

Quote from: WOTR on March 24, 2012, 01:23:51 AM
I blame Noory making an ass of himself for this video of a sitting member of parliament dancing and rapping like a fool...

Who's the idiot with the P on his head?  Is he supposed to actually be a rapper?

'Hope and Change' are a lot easier to remember than all this stuff..

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 24, 2012, 01:32:12 AM

Who's the idiot with the P on his head?  Is he supposed to actually be a rapper?

I really have no idea.  Apparently he is a rapper who goes by "obi".  I have not been able to find much information online- so with any luck he is a complete unknown who has aspirations of using the NDP convention as a springboard.  Unless the universe wishes to diminish my view of humanity his singing career will track Noorys...  The second video is the "dress rehearsal" for their big performance just in case your ears are not bleeding yet and you are a masochist.  The sound quality is worse yet and it sounds like they are performing in front of a crowd of almost 20 people.   Oh yeah!  In this version we add yet another old white (likely politician) in a suit who is moved by the spirit to join them onstage for this special extended version. :o

The really fun part is that I found another old white NDPer rapping when I searched for that other video.  Here for your enjoyment is Ed Broadbent rapping a few years ago... Up next I ought to add our PM singing "Imagine" by the Beetles...  Are you impressed with Canadian politicians yet?  They rule.  They dance.  They rap! ::)

Ed Broadbent Rap

Charlie Angus dressed rehearsal

Hugo Fitch

Quote from: WOTR on March 24, 2012, 04:14:07 AM
I really have no idea.  Apparently he is a rapper who goes by "obi".  I have not been able to find much information online- so with any luck he is a complete unknown who has aspirations of using the NDP convention as a springboard.  Unless the universe wishes to diminish my view of humanity his singing career will track Noorys...  The second video is the "dress rehearsal" for their big performance just in case your ears are not bleeding yet and you are a masochist.  The sound quality is worse yet and it sounds like they are performing in front of a crowd of almost 20 people.   Oh yeah!  In this version we add yet another old white (likely politician) in a suit who is moved by the spirit to join them onstage for this special extended version. :o

The really fun part is that I found another old white NDPer rapping when I searched for that other video.  Here for your enjoyment is Ed Broadbent rapping a few years ago... Up next I ought to add our PM singing "Imagine" by the Beetles...  Are you impressed with Canadian politicians yet?  They rule.  They dance.  They rap! ::)

Imagine is not a Beatles song. And try to rein in your racism, as well as your ageism. What have you got against old white men?

WOTR

Quote from: Hugo Fitch on March 28, 2012, 04:20:02 PM
Imagine is not a Beatles song. And try to rein in your racism, as well as your ageism. What have you got against old white men?
For the record, I am nearing middle age and damn white (Germanic descent.)  Perhaps it is self hatred... perhaps it was a joke.  The fact is that an old (or middle aged) white (or coloured) man (or woman) in politics attempting to buy some street cred with a rap is laughable.  A person involved in politics who certainly has a good sum in the bank account should likely not attempt to rap while wearing an Armani in order to appear cool.  A millionaire singing the blues is a joke and bound to fail, a politician attempting to buy some street cred with a rap is laughable.

I would issue an apology for offending people with my racism and ageism (and gender bias), but I really hate reading apologies which are not honest or heart felt and refuse to issue one.  It was an observation and a joke.  I suppose the closest that I can come to an apology is to say that I often forget that some people actually get offended by any mention of race. 

Sardondi

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2012, 02:57:54 AM...The fact is that an old (or middle aged) white (or coloured) man (or woman) in politics attempting to buy some street cred with a rap is laughable....

No more laughable than anyone attempting it, period.

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2012, 02:57:54 AM...A person...who certainly has a good sum in the bank account should likely not attempt to rap while wearing an Armani in order to appear cool.  A millionaire singing the blues is a joke and bound to fail....

Standards which would probably disqualify half the folks churning it out now...

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2012, 02:57:54 AM...I would issue an apology for offending people with my racism and ageism (and gender bias), but I really hate reading apologies which are not honest or heart felt and refuse to issue one.  It was an observation and a joke.  I suppose the closest that I can come to an apology is to say that I often forget that some people actually get offended by any mention of race. 

Oh, pshaw, you did absolutely nothing to apologize for. I thought Hugo Fitch was being wry, otherwise his remarks would be schoolmarmish and terribly unattractive; more of the Big-Brother-is-watching school of totalitarian political correctness and compelled behavior ...and surely he didn't mean that.

WOTR

Quote from: Sardondi on March 30, 2012, 11:06:06 PM
Oh, pshaw, you did absolutely nothing to apologize for. I thought Hugo Fitch was being wry...
The worst part is that I am one of the most sarcastic people around with a very screwy sense of humour... yet I apparently do not recognize it in others.  Oh well, my taking it seriously makes it all the better and a little more laughable.  I end up the butt of my own joke and on the receiving end of my attempt at humour.

88mm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsFaJQXA7FM

hahahahahahahaha

What about the fools clapping and enjoying this fiasco of George Noory's?

Quote from: YNOT on November 28, 2012, 10:10:35 AM
Great...

My eardrums are bleeding now...

It appears your avatar is made of pixelized nightmare.