• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dr Steven Greer

Started by fysisist, June 02, 2011, 02:23:29 PM

chefist

I liked his Ufo history run down on the DM show...but the flim flam scams are over the top...

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on October 14, 2015, 07:21:37 PM
Was that the weird one found in Ol' Mexico? With the enlongated head and small body?
Sounds like it, though it might of been found somewhere in South America like Peru?

Just Me

That little alien corps could easily have been a botched abortion dead fetus. The Dr Greer is a doctor ya know and one of his patients, well, you get the picture

ziznak

Quote from: Just Me on October 15, 2015, 10:52:37 AM
That little alien corps could easily have been a botched abortion dead fetus. The Dr Greer is a doctor ya know and one of his patients, well, you get the picture
that's "emergency doctor."  He's the doctor they call when they can't find any other doctors...

man rushes into a hospital:  "my wife is going into labor HELP!!"
girl at desk:  "I'm sorry sir but all of our doctors are busy doing doctor stuff"
man: "there must be a doctor that can help me this is an EMERGENCY!!"
girl: "well, there's that crazy hippie-newage UFO guy that we call for the back alley stuff?"

[somewhere Steven Greer's alien-phone rings]

Centurion40

Quote from: ziznak on October 16, 2015, 11:36:55 AM
that's "emergency doctor."  He's the doctor they call when they can't find any other doctors...

man rushes into a hospital:  "my wife is going into labor HELP!!"
girl at desk:  "I'm sorry sir but all of our doctors are busy doing doctor stuff"
man: "there must be a doctor that can help me this is an EMERGENCY!!"
girl: "well, there's that crazy hippie-newage UFO guy that we call for the back alley stuff?"

[somewhere Steven Greer's alien-phone rings]

$5 says that his ringtone is either the theme from the X-Files or the five tones from Close Encounters.

BobGrau

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 16, 2015, 12:41:24 PM
$5 says that his ringtone is either the theme from the X-Files or the five tones from Close Encounters.

Binaural panpipes.

Quote from: Just Me on October 14, 2015, 06:42:49 PM

Greer has Carrot Top disorder: men who get all ripped to compensate for their grotesque faces

BobGrau

That's a physique that screams "I had to give up drugs!"