Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 1073111 times)

Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #13350 on: February 08, 2018, 04:08:43 AM »
Nope.  Nobody ever called her that.
It's all the same in the dark.

« Reply #13351 on: February 08, 2018, 04:09:29 AM »
Especially when you are talking to yourself. I hate it when that happens.
Yes, that bites!

« Reply #13352 on: February 08, 2018, 07:23:36 AM »
These damn dolls annoy me and so do articles about them.   They never address the issue of disposal after the goober that buys them is found dead in his house.

It's a problem man............

« Reply #13353 on: February 08, 2018, 12:09:59 PM »
WTF? Maybe stop the bleeding before doing other jobs besides making drinks?
"After Vice called Starbucks, she says they confirmed that a barista had been bleeding and they agreed to have her stop making drinks."
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/02/07/starbucks-drinks-had-blood/

« Reply #13354 on: February 08, 2018, 12:11:54 PM »
There’s a guy at my gym who mutters out loud. I thought he was talking to himself, encouraging himself, that kind of thing, while he lifted. Then yesterday, he was walking between the barbells and dumbbells, and he clearly said, “Where are you?” Then he said, “I’m over here.” “OK.” And he went to the dumbbells and worked with them. When I went to that area, he was having a two-sided conversation about Obama’s presidency.
I don't know the law in your state but you need to record that and put on the interwebs, youtubes, or BG- sounds hilarious and sort of scary. What was "their" final verdict on the Obama Presidency?

« Reply #13355 on: February 08, 2018, 08:21:32 PM »
These damn dolls annoy me and so do articles about them.   They never address the issue of disposal after the goober that buys them is found dead in his house.

It's a problem man............

Wouldn't they end up at Goodwill, along with his jackets and ties?

« Reply #13356 on: February 08, 2018, 08:33:02 PM »
Wouldn't they end up at Goodwill, along with his jackets and ties?
I believe he had a story about having to dispose of a "doll," not his, somewhere here on BG. It was pretty funny.

« Reply #13357 on: February 09, 2018, 02:09:24 PM »
WTF? Maybe stop the bleeding before doing other jobs besides making drinks?
"After Vice called Starbucks, she says they confirmed that a barista had been bleeding and they agreed to have her stop making drinks."
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/02/07/starbucks-drinks-had-blood/
There are cases of AIDS just from having one's hands bled on.

And, in drinking a beverage which might have HIV in it, some people could get the HIV blood cells into their own bloodstream, like people who are missing most of a tooth at the gum line, or who have a mouth sore, blister, or who bit their tongue that day

The medication for HIV is $3600/mo and many people people can't even afford the copay, rendering them to work just for insurance and not necessarily have enough left for housing. Disability does not get granted just because of HIV.

« Reply #13358 on: February 10, 2018, 04:00:54 AM »
I believe he had a story about having to dispose of a "doll," not his, somewhere here on BG. It was pretty funny.
Chainsaw?

« Reply #13359 on: February 11, 2018, 12:31:26 AM »
Couch surfers, experienced homeless people, who still haven't figured out to hop on it and use the loo when it's open.  Instead of competing, during leisure time.

« Reply #13360 on: February 11, 2018, 12:36:24 AM »
Couch surfers, experienced homeless people, who still haven't figured out to hop on it and use the loo when it's open.  Instead of competing, during leisure time.

I think that's called a shit show

« Reply #13361 on: February 11, 2018, 09:59:22 PM »
I think that's called a shit show
Definitely.  Talked about pampered, they just don't get even the most basic tenets of shared housing.  We gave an inch; they take a mile.

« Reply #13362 on: Yesterday at 05:30:49 PM »