• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Howard Stern

Started by Marc.Knight, March 17, 2011, 10:47:57 PM

Hog

Quote from: henge0stone on October 28, 2016, 04:31:50 PM
Just threw away another sirus offer from the mail. Wow Howard really being an ass to artie. Fuck off and quit already howard then you can do your gay ellen dance all day.
What goes around, comes around.  Howards got enough issues, let alone having to worry about Artie unpredictability.

peace
Hog

mikuthing01

Quote from: henge0stone on November 01, 2015, 01:26:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS-jrXsh-mM

Howard goes all Art Bell on his staff.

Robin is so annoying but i kinda believe Sterns story in a way although he was lied too

henge0stone

Quote from: Hog on October 28, 2016, 09:59:16 PM
What goes around, comes around.  Howards got enough issues, let alone having to worry about Artie unpredictability.

peace
Hog

He doesn't have to hire artie back, artie fucked up that gig himself. It's the fact that he won't call Artie back, let him advertise his book on the show or call back Gilbert and other old longtime guests that make howard an ass.

ninjashoes

The Artie thing is sad.

He obviously still loves Howard.

Having Stuttering John on his podcast isn't going to help

I think Stern is conscious of the coming PC inquisition which is already starting to hit him. Being anywhere near Lange in public would be a disaster for him.

I've been listening through Riley Martin's Sirius stuff for the last few days. That guy was hysterical. I believe he originally made his radio debut on Art Bell too as a serious guest before Stern found him.

Riley Martin and Crazy Alice were my two favorite Wack Packers.

I think I'm just going to throw up random Stern clips that I love that I come across.

https://youtu.be/Qty2-KnC8W0

theONE

Quote from: ☭Микувещь01☭ on November 19, 2016, 08:33:49 PM
what a disgusting degenerate jew

who is this piece of human shit ??
one day somebody will just kill him with a cold blood, and that will be very funny to read about in the news , hahaha

ninjashoes

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 06, 2016, 09:28:30 PM
I think Stern is conscious of the coming PC inquisition which is already starting to hit him. Being anywhere near Lange in public would be a disaster for him.

I've been listening through Riley Martin's Sirius stuff for the last few days. That guy was hysterical. I believe he originally made his radio debut on Art Bell too as a serious guest before Stern found him.

That really rubs me the wrong way. Its that publicist lady whats her face.

Artie should be allowed to promote his book or some comedy shows. I love Howard but I do not understand this PC shit, I hate it.

Here's probably the funniest thing ever (to me) from Stern aside from the Kinison appearances. I still remember the first time I heard this, it sent me into hysterics and I couldn't believe something like this existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgI34ZYM-Uo

Quote from: DanielEndofDaysRadio on November 22, 2016, 05:04:30 AM
That really rubs me the wrong way. Its that publicist lady whats her face.

Artie should be allowed to promote his book or some comedy shows. I love Howard but I do not understand this PC shit, I hate it.

It's just my opinion. It's going to be interesting to see what happens now that Trump is murdering PC culture.

The show really has been the psychological exploration of Stern and the people around him since the show began. It's incredible when you think about it. I think the whole ball of wax is the culprit. I think having the mental ten year old as a wife who's trying to have a showbiz career off him, desperation for mainstream acceptance, the rise of PC culture and having his head all fucked with by psychiatrists are all to blame.

Hog

Hillary Clinton was on yesterday.  She mentioned her affair with Liberace while Bill was "cucking" in the closet.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/12/05/hillary-clinton-on-howard-stern-show-newday-vpx.cnn

peace
Hog

ninjashoes

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on November 06, 2016, 09:28:30 PM

you are correct

Riley Martin was already a part of the UFO community before Howard Stern