• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George W Bush killed JFK jr.

Started by Lena, February 12, 2011, 09:03:14 PM

Lena

anagrammy

Thanks, very interesting but where's the Bush connection?

Anagrammy

Lena

To understand Dubaya's Connection to JFK jr. Assassination, you need to understand how his Dad is connected to JFK's assassination first.

Here is a playlist with 2 clips (2x10 minutes) that focuses on this topic.

George H. W. Bush (SN) connected to JFK assassination Part 1

To get the full picture watch either "Dark Legacy" or "JFK II" on youtube.
http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2387555/18548775/

JFK II - Full Version

In a nutshell: JFK was killed by the anti-Castro Op.40 assassination team created by the CIA*, because JFK was about to dismantle the whole CIA structure and move special operations to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The CIA is part of a brotherhood. To rise up into the inner circle of the "brotherhood", you need to commit some criminal act, so they can speak freely in front of you, because they know you wont betray them - since you got dirt on you as well. It's like some kind of ritual to gain full access.
Bush the elder was involved in the JFK murder (of course he did not pull the trigger), he worked for the CIA and used his off-shore oil operations as a cover for anti-Castro operations and support the assassination team, and his son was arranged for to participate in killing JFK jr., thus getting full support for his political career despite being a simple-minded alcoholic no-good son.

*funny thing I just noticed: if you load the Wikipedia article about Op. 40 and click on "Barry Seal", you will note that he was in the CAP together with .... tralala Lee Harvey Oswald. what a nice coincidence, again. Barry Seal was of course murdered in the '80s so he couldn't rat out Bill Clinton for all his coke smuggling support. what a nice family your Presidents make.

The General

I knew it!  Yet another thing we can blame Bush for!  Hurray!  Add it to the list!
The evil genius G. W. Bush was the mastermind behind....

1.  9/11
2.  The recession
3.  Hurricane Katrina
4.  Steriods in Baseball
5.  AIDS
6.  The disappearance of the McRib Sandwich
and now.....  (drum roll please)
7.  THE JFK ASSASSINATION.

Seiously give it up already.  Bush sucked but it's getting ridiculous.

Quote from: The General on February 15, 2011, 10:29:17 AM
I knew it!  Yet another thing we can blame Bush for!  Hurray!  Add it to the list!
The evil genius G. W. Bush was the mastermind behind....

1.  9/11
2.  The recession
3.  Hurricane Katrina
4.  Steriods in Baseball
5.  AIDS
6.  The disappearance of the McRib Sandwich
and now.....  (drum roll please)
7.  THE JFK ASSASSINATION.

Seiously give it up already.  Bush sucked but it's getting ridiculous.

Safe to say he had nothing to do with the kidnapping of Charles Augustus Lindbergh, Jr. Then again, I should read Andrew Scott Berg's Lindbergh again.... just to be sure.  8)

anagrammy

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 15, 2011, 09:08:16 PM

Safe to say he had nothing to do with the kidnapping of Charles Augustus Lindbergh, Jr. Then again, I should read Andrew Scott Berg's Lindbergh again.... just to be sure.  8)

BUT....do you realize there has been a great increase in bird and fish die-offs since George Bush left office?  There is well-documented evidence that he is a maniac with a rifle and birdshot, so just listen to Glenn Bark and CONNECT THE DOTS!

Anagrammy

b_dubb

this thread's premise is 'i saw it on a youtube video therefor it must be true'.  ridiculous

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on February 16, 2011, 01:30:28 PM
this thread's premise is 'i saw it on a youtube video therefor it must be true'.  ridiculous

Also sorta like saying that Wikipedia is an on-line encyclopedia and therefore credible, ...when in fact it is just a giant blog. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on February 16, 2011, 01:36:49 PM

Also sorta like saying that Wikipedia is an on-line encyclopedia and therefore credible, ...when in fact it is just a giant blog. 
i find wikipedia to be very credible... particularly when stacked against sources who are routinely given a pass just because of who they are (britannica).

check this out.

onan

Quote from: Michael V. on February 16, 2011, 03:07:40 PM
i find wikipedia to be very credible... particularly when stacked against sources who are routinely given a pass just because of who they are (britannica).

check this out.

Thanks for that. I was going to post something similar but have been argumentative enough today. In the beginning Wiki was full of misinformation. A quick aside, I use a search tool called scroogle scraper because I am not a fan of google. Scroogle has over the last couple years posted some early wiki pieces of info and although funny were quite libelous (sp) (heck is it even a word) (is now) and plain out wrong.

Quote from: anagrammy on February 16, 2011, 12:17:22 AM
BUT....do you realize there has been a great increase in bird and fish die-offs since George Bush left office?  There is well-documented evidence that he is a maniac with a rifle and birdshot, so just listen to Glenn Bark and CONNECT THE DOTS!

Anagrammy

Noory says there's no such thing as a coincidence, so I think you've got something there!!

Jackstar

I've just realized that making "Who killed Kennedy?" as my password recovery question was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my entire life.

pate

I saw that "kids singing Timber" thing the other day, almost posted it but couldn't decide where it belonged.  I thought you might get a kick out of it, glad you found it!

Cheers.

-p