• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2015, 08:46:59 PM
The world of more frightened of Putin and Trump, then they are of Obuttlick...

Not because they are marauding murderers, but because they will fuck you up if you fuck with them.

Obuttfuck is so fucking clueless and anti-America that it is sickening. The Generals should have had him shot long ago.

Vive la revolution comrade!!!!   Oh, hang on, you mean a military coup they have in 'third world' countries, as opposed to good ole American wholesome revolutions where the military decide who the President is? Got it.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2015, 08:46:59 PM
The world of more frightened of Putin and Trump, then they are of Obuttlick...

What the hell is your fascination with the rectum??

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 12, 2015, 05:22:14 PM
Why, no, homosexuality's not a disease (unless you're burning with the forbidden fever...)

Here's some homosexuality for you to enjoy!

You totally found me a new dolphin avatar. That's a keeper.

Tarbaby

Quote from: Stellar on August 14, 2015, 05:35:42 PM
Christians are warriors for the truth, I admit I'm not always right, but I do have excellent intuition and yes Donald Trump is 100% fired and will not make it as a President for he is a complete asshole :) If he ever belittles Christ again I hope that he goes down one level lower in Dante's inferno.
I would remind you that your faith requires that you turn the other cheek, love those that hate you, etc. there isn't any place in the Bible where Christ called anyone an asshole. Also, I don't believe there is a Dantes inferno in the Bible either. But christ only taught love, not war, that was man's idea.

onan

Quote from: Tarbaby on August 16, 2015, 03:56:51 PM
I would remind you that your faith requires that you turn the other cheek, love those that hate you, etc. there isn't any place in the Bible where Christ called anyone an asshole. Also, I don't believe there is a Dantes inferno in the Bible either. But christ only taught love, not war, that was man's idea.

hippy

Tarbaby

Quote from: onan on August 16, 2015, 03:57:47 PM
hippy
some days I just have little patience for religious hypocrisy. No different than when  the Terrace went to France to kill those cartoonists/satirists. In either case God is perfectly capable of defending himself. Not to mention I want to take in God we trust off of all our pennies.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 16, 2015, 03:04:00 PM
You totally found me a new dolphin avatar. That's a keeper.

Not going to lie: just peed myself a little!  ;D

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 16, 2015, 06:03:29 PM
Not going to lie: just peed myself a little!  ;D

You actually believe you are a girl, don't you? It explains a lot...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 17, 2015, 12:11:02 PM
You actually believe you are a girl, don't you? It explains a lot...

If I was a girl I'd be safe from you...

Seriously, you've never seen anything that makes you laugh so hard you piss yourself a bit? You are one dour son of a bitch.

I have to put on a pair of Depends before I read your clownish posts, Archie.

Stellar

Quote from: Tarbaby on August 16, 2015, 03:56:51 PM

I guess I got tar and feathers for that but what about Jesus and his sword gotcha didn't I.

onan

Quote from: Stellar on August 19, 2015, 11:58:28 PM
I guess I got tar and feathers for that but what about Jesus and his sword gotcha didn't I.

Why doesn't Jesus have a light saber? that shoots bullets?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Tarbaby on August 16, 2015, 04:15:38 PM
Not to mention I want to take in God we trust off of all our pennies.
I have a big jar of them that you can start with.

Auslandia

Trump should align with the Deez Nuts guy.  Imagine the posters & yard signs  for the "Trump Deez Nuts" ticket. 

testing101

What do think about Trump?
What would you like to see him change?
Why do believe in Trump?

Dr. MD MD

He's gonna be UGE!!!
I think it's the hair. A certain suspension of disbelief is required to even accept it...a suspension of disbelief in which one might consider anything possible. This creates for the average man or woman a kind of psychic space in which even hope is still possible. Trump: The Hair of Hope!!!  :D

Quote from: testing101 on January 01, 2016, 10:13:34 PM
Why do believe in Trump?
a)  I think he is a hateful clown
b)  I would like to see him change out of his clown wig
c)  I believe he will be a first ballot entry into the Clown Hall of Fame under the moniker Fuckface Von Clownstick

popple

I heard through MITD he has pizzazz & gusto.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: testing101 on January 01, 2016, 10:13:34 PM
Why do believe in Trump?

I think that there are so many Americans mad about so many things that they would vote for almost anyone who they believed would shake things up, as opposed to more of the same. That, of course, could turn out to be a hu-u-ge problem -- and they could soon wind up very shook up themselves.

Not a fan of the status quo, but desperate voters can make very bad decisions. Disgusted voters, on the other hand, are more reliable. In 1980, they kicked out Carter and elected Reagan. Reagan was a pussycat next to Trump.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 02, 2016, 01:56:07 AM
In 1980, they kicked out Carter and elected Reagan.

oh, did they now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Surprise_conspiracy_theory

QuoteReagan was a pussycat next to Trump.

They're both actors.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2016, 02:02:05 AM
oh, did they now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Surprise_conspiracy_theory

They're both actors.

Yes, they did. I was there, I voted and we all knew what was happening with the hostages, with the coming release and that there were plenty of behind-the-scenes maneuvers going on. Didn't change my vote or the votes of anyone I knew. Also, Iran-Contra was not a huge surprise considering the times we were living in, rotten as it was. Don't take conspiracy stories too much to heart, even if they are on Wikipedia.

Jackstar

Quote from: MV on January 02, 2016, 05:32:42 AM
goddamn that's funny.

Next: "Zbigniew". Watch for it on YouTube Black.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 02, 2016, 05:23:06 AM
Don't take conspiracy stories too much to heart, even if they are on Wikipedia.

I'm watching you.

I've never been a fan, because he's a crass, narcissistic blowhard who's spent his whole life trying desperately to buy class, celebrity and adulation.  He has no apparent respect for women, given his penchant for responding to criticism with offensive remarks about their looks or bodily functions.  While I'm no fan of Rosie O'Donnell, the public pissing match he engaged in with her a couple of years ago displayed a childish vindictiveness I sure as hell don't want in a president.

While his four Chapter 11 business bankruptcies are not unusual as he's pointed out, they resulted in humiliating terms that personally cost him hundreds of millions, which forced him to sell his yacht and airline, and stripped him of all power over business decisions, although in at least one instance he was allowed to retain a meaningless title as CEO.  His "university" was little more than a sales scam that defrauded thousands by grossly misrepresenting the curriculum and qualifications of faculty allegedly "hand picked" by Trump, and delivering almost nothing that was promised.  The case is ongoing, and there could be some embarrassing revelations later this year.

He promises to "Make America great again" and create millions of jobs, but all his branded merchandise is made in Mexico, China, and Vietnam. 

He demonstrated poor judgement and appalling ignorance by appearing last fall at an event sponsored by Veterans for a Stong America, a bogus organization with no real membership that basically was formed just to make money for its founders, and which was barred from doing business in California before the Trump event.  That should have been easy to check ahead of time, but he didn't, and it was a careless mistake.

Then there's all the Birther crap he was ranting about a couple years ago and seems to have conveniently forgotten.  If he believes it, he's an idiot; if he doesn't, then he was perpetrating some sort of deranged publicity stunt hoax that is beneath the dignity of a person who wants to be taken seriously.

I give him credit for being a masterful self-promoter, but then so are the Kardashians.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 02, 2016, 08:43:59 PM
I've never been a fan, because he's a crass, narcissistic blowhard who's spent his whole life trying desperately to buy class, celebrity and adulation.  He has no apparent respect for women, given his penchant for responding to criticism with offensive remarks about their looks or bodily functions.  While I'm no fan of Rosie O'Donnell, the public pissing match he engaged in with her a couple of years ago displayed a childish vindictiveness I sure as hell don't want in a president.

While his four Chapter 11 business bankruptcies are not unusual as he's pointed out, they resulted in humiliating terms that personally cost him hundreds of millions, which forced him to sell his yacht and airline, and stripped him of all power over business decisions, although in at least one instance he was allowed to retain a meaningless title as CEO.  His "university" was little more than a sales scam that defrauded thousands by grossly misrepresenting the curriculum and qualifications of faculty allegedly "hand picked" by Trump, and delivering almost nothing that was promised.  The case is ongoing, and there could be some embarrassing revelations later this year.

He promises to "Make America great again" and create millions of jobs, but all his branded merchandise is made in Mexico, China, and Vietnam. 

He demonstrated poor judgement and appalling ignorance by appearing last fall at an event sponsored by Veterans for a Stong America, a bogus organization with no real membership that basically was formed just to make money for its founders, and which was barred from doing business in California before the Trump event.  That should have been easy to check ahead of time, but he didn't, and it was a careless mistake.

Then there's all the Birther crap he was ranting about a couple years ago and seems to have conveniently forgotten.  If he believes it, he's an idiot; if he doesn't, then he was perpetrating some sort of deranged publicity stunt hoax that is beneath the dignity of a person who wants to be taken seriously.

I give him credit for being a masterful self-promoter, but then so are the Kardashians.

And you've just scratched the surface, really. Trump is also, among many other things, the living embodiment of the modus operandi that the best defense is a good offense.

If he gets the nomination, never mind gets elected, it will not be an exaggeration to say that we have seen history in the making. Very bad history, I think. Some will have to see it happen for themselves to understand it, unfortunately.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 02, 2016, 08:43:59 PM
perpetrating some sort of deranged publicity stunt hoax that is beneath the dignity of a person who wants to be taken seriously.

Solid post. But this part, here... this part is magical.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 03, 2016, 01:15:05 AM
Solid post. But this part, here... this part is magical.

Cheers, Jackstar!  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 03, 2016, 01:42:08 AM
Cheers, Jackstar!  :D

I'm still quivering. It's epic! I can't tell if you knew what you were appearing to allude to, or not! FUCKIN' POETRY

Quote from: Jackstar on January 03, 2016, 03:01:04 AM
I'm still quivering. It's epic! I can't tell if you knew what you were appearing to allude to, or not! FUCKIN' POETRY

Gee whiz, now I feel like a fraud, because I wasn't consciously making any grand allusions. I hate to make anyone quiver by giving a false impression, and apologize for any suffering or inconvenience I may have inadvertently caused.  I'm going to go tighten my cilice now. 

Value Of Pi

Here's my question to any who think they might have a handle on Trump, either supporters or not:

Do you think that prior to moving into the White House (or shortly thereafter) Trump would undergo some kind of personality transplant that would allow him to speak like a president ((or any halfway normal person) so that he would not be treated the way the world now treats the Dear Leader in North Korea?