• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 15, 2018, 12:20:55 AM
Yeah, adultery is fucking cool!  8) ??? :-[

Well, according to the Lord and Savior's definition of adultery, almost all males are guilty of it. But go ahead and take the high ground for the rest of us 21stCM!!!

Quote from: username on February 15, 2018, 12:37:20 AM
I wonder what his wife thinks.

I can tell you that she thinks you are guilty of adultery too. See Above.

Up All Night

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 01:11:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCeyYWnG2I

Susan Rice's look on the YT screen grab looks as if she's reacting to Hillary's loss.

IE: "Now that Hillary won't be in office to overlook my misdeeds... I'm gonna be Fucked..."

Quote from: Up All Night on February 16, 2018, 04:06:48 AM
Well, according to the Lord and Savior's definition of adultery, almost all males are guilty of it. But go ahead and take the high ground for the rest of us 21stCM!!!

I'm no paragon of virtue at all.  Though I have to admit while I have admired a great many womens' physique over my life, my attraction does not mean I wanted to fuck them all. However, I'm not sure if I was in Trump's shoes, I would do any better than Trump.  My point though is messing around on a wife is not something to admire or cheer on and I stand by that.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
I'm no paragon of virtue at all.  Though I have to admit while I have admired a great many womens' physique over my life, my attraction does not mean I wanted to fuck them all. However, I'm not sure if I was in Trump's shoes, I would do any better than Trump.  My point though is messing around on a wife is not something to admire or cheer on and I stand by that.

Bold position.  You’re against sin and communism.   Noted.

There's also STDs and the possible loss of half one's assets (although that could be considered a bargain in some cases), which are best avoided..

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 16, 2018, 07:24:39 AM
There's also STDs and the possible loss of half one's assets (although that could be considered a bargain in some cases), which are best avoided..

Funny you should bring that up.  Here in Florida there is a huge upscale full service residential development for people 55 and older that has an inordinately high number of STD cases.  Some call it an epidemic.  The sexual revolution lives!  Rock on Baby Boomers.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 16, 2018, 07:03:48 AM
Bold position.  You’re against sin and communism.   Noted.

LOL! I know, right!  Not that I haven't had my bouts with sin and come out on the losing end but hell, I'm not perfect. I'm not even 90% perfect.  I'm lucky if I stay above 50% on most days. :-X

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 16, 2018, 07:55:10 AM
Funny you should bring that up.  Here in Florida there is a huge upscale full service residential development for people 55 and older that has an inordinately high number of STD cases.  Some call it an epidemic.  The sexual revolution lives!  Rock on Baby Boomers.

Same situation, except younger players, in your trailer park I suspect.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

LOL! I know, right!  Not that I haven't had my bouts with sin and come out on the losing end but hell, I'm not perfect. I'm not even 90% perfect.  I'm lucky if I stay above 50% on most days. :-X

Haven’t we all.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 15, 2018, 09:58:29 AM
I seem to recall that well over a year ago Judge Napalitano asserted that Obama asked Brit intelligence to set up surveillance in Trump Tower under the pretense of gathering info on international money laundering.  If the Brits passed on any “incidental” information concerning Trump and associates to U.S. intelligence it would have been legally obtained and actionable.    I remember being struck by the confidence he seemed to have in his source for that information.  Could that be why Theresa May seemed to be in Trump’s amen corner while they were in Davos last month?  She may fear that Trump has the goods on the Brit spooks and there could be reprisals.  The Brits may have issued the memo to get ahead of the problem by making it clear that  they had conducted the surveillance at the behest of Obama. Trump may have the Brits by the balls in that his reaction when all this becomes a matter of record will no doubt influence Anglo-AMÉRICAN relations.

You all should brush up on the FIVE EYES and NINE EYES agreement. It's been in place for decades.

It boils down to "I can't spy on my citizens, and you can't spy on yours, so lets trade."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 16, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
You all should brush up on the FIVE EYES and NINE EYES agreement. It's been in place for decades.

It boils down to "I can't spy on my citizens, and you can't spy on yours, so lets trade."

Very interesting.  I would really like to see the specific terms of theses agreements but they are no  doubt classified in whole or in part. 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 16, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
Very interesting.  I would really like to see the specific terms of theses agreements but they are no  doubt classified in whole or in part.

It's one of the few things that would really qualify as "deep state".

Gd5150

FISA is nice for playing politics. It allows DC to actually speak publicly about the illegal eavesdropping they do. They politicized the IRS, the FBI, the federal courts. Theyrefore one should conclude all areas of government are politicized. Including FISA. The courts just provide pieces of paper that makes the eavesdropping legal. They’re doing it long before they get “approval”. It’s too easy not to.

And we’re talking about winning elections. Billions being spent. Trillions in wealth at stake. Like they aren’t going to employ every tool in their arsenal to win. The media is supposed to be the ultimate watchdog over these activities. Unfortunylately they only watch one party, and they provide cover for the other.

PaulAtreides

This is what we've become.  Thanks, Donny John.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 16, 2018, 11:21:46 AM
FISA is nice for playing politics. It allows DC to actually speak publicly about the illegal eavesdropping they do. They politicized the IRS, the FBI, the federal courts. Theyrefore one should conclude all areas of government are politicized. Including FISA. The courts just provide pieces of paper that makes the eavesdropping legal. They’re doing it long before they get “approval”. It’s too easy not to.

And we’re talking about winning elections. Billions being spent. Trillions in wealth at stake. Like they aren’t going to employ every tool in their arsenal to win. The media is supposed to be the ultimate watchdog over these activities. Unfortunylately they only watch one party, and they provide cover for the other.

+1

Jackstar

Jackstar

albrecht

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 16, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

Yep, nothing new. In recent times though I'm not sure the agencies even to use those legal loopholes. Recall the NSA admitting spying on Congress even. CIA operating domestically under the "Unitary Executive" theory/rational. And now even propaganda, which used to be banned under the Smith-Mundt Act, can legally be done on the US domestic population. And the public and "news" acting surprised and shocked about the NSA even though there were whistle-blowers years ago and Bamford's great book "Puzzle Palace."
http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

"Intelligence officials can selectively release classified information to trusted journalists while withholding the same information from other citizens who request it through open records laws, CIA lawyers argued Wednesday."
https://fas.org/sgp/jud/johnson-cia-021418.pdf

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 16, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

And we’re talking about winning elections. Billions being spent. Trillions in wealth at stake. Like they aren’t going to employ every tool in their arsenal to win. The media is supposed to be the ultimate watchdog over these activities. Unfortunately they only watch one party, and they provide cover for the other.
https://fas.org/sgp/jud/johnson-cia-021418.pdf
"Intelligence officials can selectively release classified information to trusted journalists while withholding the same information from other citizens who request it through open records laws, CIA lawyers argued Wednesday."

albrecht

http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/ukusa/new_ukusa_agree_10may55.pdf

Humm.  Another one from 2006.  I've got to say Donald has good taste.  Donald tried to give her money but she turned it down saying she liked having sex with him.  Their affair lasted 10 months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399783/Ex-Playboy-model-opens-alleged-affair-Trump.html

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-a-playboy-model-and-a-system-for-concealing-infidelity-national-enquirer-karen-mcdougal

Juan

Rosenstein is about to announce 13 indictments in the Mueller probe. All Russians, no Trump. Some are for identity theft, wire fraud and bank fraud.

Juan

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 12:04:45 PM
Humm.  Another one from 2006.  I've got to say Donald has good taste.  Donald tried to give her money but she turned it down saying she liked having sex with him.  Their affair lasted 10 months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399783/Ex-Playboy-model-opens-alleged-affair-Trump.html
Bill Clinton’s women didn’t look like that.

Kidnostad3

Good to learn that Mueller is earning his keep. 

13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/13-russian-nationals-indicted-for-interfering-in-us-elections.html

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on February 16, 2018, 12:09:48 PM
Rosenstein is about to announce 13 indictments in the Mueller probe. All Russians, no Trump. Some are for identity theft, wire fraud and bank fraud.
Good if they broke the law but too bad while the FBI was sexting/txting each other, playing politics, and losing texts and memos to protect Democrats they allowed a crazy guy to shoot up a school and kill a bunch of kids.
FBI said it failed to act on a tip warning of the suspected Florida school shooter's potential for violence
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/02/16/as-florida-town-mourns-authorities-revisit-possible-warning-signs-before-school-massacre/?utm_term=.713fb3c4ebcf

"Im going to be a professional school shooter" <--not a strong lead, according to the FBI
https://www.wsj.com/articles/law-enforcement-officials-say-youtube-tip-on-florida-shooter-wasnt-a-strong-lead-1518742655

Quote from: Juan on February 16, 2018, 12:10:24 PM
Bill Clinton’s women didn’t look like that.

Here is a choice bit from the Farrow article.

McDougal wrote that Trump impressed her. “I was so nervous! I was into his intelligence + charm. Such a polite man,” she wrote. “We talked for a couple hours â€" then, it was “ON”! We got naked + had sex.” As McDougal was getting dressed to leave, Trump did something that surprised her. “He offered me money,” she wrote. “I looked at him (+ felt sad) + said, ‘No thanks - I’m not ‘that girl.’ I slept w/you because I like you - NOT for money’ - He told me ‘you are special.’ ”