• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Metron2267As for me, I’ll continue to enjoy riding my Harley, knowing that American hands manufactured most of it, and American hands put it all together.

The world laughs ....  ;D :D

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 25, 2018, 11:48:12 AM
Why are the Trumptards triggered so easily .... ?

Why do Cuntnadians SEEK to "trigger" so often?

QuoteSensitive cucks ..... seek medical aide.

Irrelevant serfs, seek autonomy from the "royals".

QuoteNo Health Plan ...... too bad, so sad.  ;D 8)

Absurdly long waiting times, no wonder you come to OUR nation for your elective surgeries.

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 25, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
The world laughs ....  ;D :D

The "world" is the ultimate laughter, in all it's self-important preening, keening ways.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 25, 2018, 01:06:36 PM
The "world" is the ultimate laughter, in all it's self-important preening, keening ways.

You mean, other countries with higher standards of living?  Yeah man, literacy, infant mortality, longer lifespans, stronger currency... that stuff is for Eurotards!

Metron2267

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on May 25, 2018, 01:43:18 PM
You mean, other countries with higher standards of living?

I mean ALL nations, regardless of their standard of living.

QuoteYeah man, literacy, infant mortality, longer lifespans, stronger currency... that stuff is for Eurotards!

Future Caliphate of the clit choppers.

Uh huh...

starrmtn001

The "world" is the ultimate laughter, in all, it's self-important preening, keening ways.
Couldn't have said it better myself.  Well done, Metron. ;) ;D

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 25, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
Future Caliphate of the clit choppers.

Uh huh...

As opposed to the forward thinking you're accustomed to in BFE Alabama...

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 25, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.  Well done, Metron. ;) ;D

Muchas gracias, señor!

;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on May 25, 2018, 01:46:34 PM
As opposed to the forward thinking you're accustomed to in BFE Alabama...

They chop clits off there and bag their women' heads?

Who knew...asshat...

Metron2267

The cad, see what he's done to us all:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/24/nolte-how-trump-killed-1960s/

You get to a certain age and you are fairly certain you have seen it all. For example, I have already witnessed a man walk on the moon, a president resign, America lose a war, the space shuttle explode, the Soviet Union collapse, a president impeached, a tied presidential race, the Twin Towers fall, and a billionaire real estate magnate elected president without a lick of political or military experience. But who would have thought we would live to see the day a Donald Trump could kill off the 1960s?

Here is what I never thought I would see…

The children of the ’60s â€" you know, the hippies â€" and their ideological offspring in academia, politics, and, most especially, the media, are now not only okay with a sitting president’s weaponizing the intelligence community against a rival presidential campaign; they are all rolling over like whipped dogs to believe everything the intelligence community tells them, most especially when it is coming from the CIA â€" the CIA! â€" and the FBI.

Basically, Trump has driven the hippies and their offspring so crazy they are not only A-okay with the CIA’s spying on American citizens, totally cool with FBI spies infiltrating a rival campaign, and feeling warm all over about wiretaps, unmasking, and lying to federal judges, they do not want any of this investigated.

The other day, Carl Bernstein of Watergate fame was on CNN fuming over the fact that there will now be an investigation of the Obama administration, the Department of Justice, the CIA, and the FBI, after it was discovered they are all guilty of spying on the political rival of a sitting president.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 25, 2018, 02:13:00 PM
The cad, see what he's done to us all:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/24/nolte-how-trump-killed-1960s/

::)

The other day, Carl Bernstein of Watergate fame was on CNN fuming over the fact that there will now be an investigation of the Obama administration, the Department of Justice, the CIA, and the FBI, after it was discovered they are all guilty of spying on the political rival of a sitting president.[/i]

Pssst...no they weren't.. Where are the GOP bitches on the Trump and Hannity show after the briefing yesterday saying such a thing took place?

Only Trump has said it, then picked up by such as Breitbart and other Trump cult outlets.. Still, it's a nice shiny thing to take attention away from Cohen's money box, Stone's connections with Assange, and the various indictments and guilty pleas eh?

They'll be another conspiracy theory tomorrow invented by Trump...  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 25, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
::)

Pssst...no they weren't..

YES THEY WERE!

QuoteWhere are the GOP bitches on the Trump and Hannity show after the briefing yesterday saying such a thing took place?

Why would you even care?

QuoteOnly Trump has said it, then picked up by such as Breitbart and other Trump cult outlets..

Liar!

Do you ever tell the truth?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/10/tucker_carlson_the_obama_administration_spied_on_a_rival_political_campaign.html#!

TUCKER CARLSON: Just a year ago all of the smart people were mocking Donald Trump for being insane enough to suggest the Obama administration had surveilled or as he put it wiretapped his campaign. What a paranoid lunatic they said, 'Get off Twitter!' Yeah. Now we know what actually happened.

The question at this point is how many Trump's people weren't spied on by the FBI. Trump advisor Carter Page was placed under government surveillance in the fall of 2016 after the feds used uncorroborated claims from the Trump dossier to justify a FISA warrant.
We know from Congressional testimony that Page spoke to Trump advisor, Trump campaign manager Steve Bannon while he was being spied on, meaning Bannon was likely spied on too.

Tonight, based on our own reporting, we can tell you that Carter Page also sent email messages to members of the Trump campaign during that same period. Presumably, the FBI intercepted those as well.

Suddenly it looks like the Obama administration may have spied on a significant portion of the Trump campaign team. Just how many people were surveilled and to what extent? How much did President Obama know about that? We still don't have the answers to those questions, though we definitely have the right to them. Oh, no we don't, say Democrats. Asking questions is a sign of disloyalty to this country.

QuoteStill, it's a nice shiny thing to take attention away from Cohen's money box, Stone's connections with Assange, and the various indictments and guilty pleas eh?

Cuz it ain't spying if Obummer orders it?

You haven't a scrap of honesty in your soul, have you?

QuoteThey'll be another conspiracy theory tomorrow invented by Trump...  ;D

He stated they had his phones tapped during the election.

He was CORRECT!

Deal with reality, you mendacious moron.

Gd5150

Schlubs thinks the 3 people he knows, 2 of which are online, represent the world.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 25, 2018, 03:21:53 PM
Schlubs thinks the 3 people he knows, 2 of which are online, represent the world.

I wonder if they're all of the Canuckian "get drunk, puke, pass out and freeze to the tundra" persuasion...

:-\

starramus

The world is laughing at the shithole in chief! [attachment=1]

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on May 25, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
The world is laughing at the shithole in chief!

We fart in the general direction of "the world" and your false appeal to consensus, fool.

;D

starramus

amerikkka against the world ehhhh? i think you are outnumbered!

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on May 25, 2018, 03:43:17 PM
amerikkka against the world ehhhh? i think you are outnumbered!

And this matters to whom?

Again with the false appeal to consensus...a regular leftarded statist "debate" mechanism.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 25, 2018, 03:46:29 PM
And this matters to whom?

Again with the false appeal to consensus...a regular leftarded statist "debate" mechanism.

Who needs reality when you have “consensus”, the lefts “new evidence of proof”.

Quote“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” - Stephen Hawking.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 25, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
Who needs reality when you have “consensus”, the lefts “new evidence of proof”.

They're so frigging Orwellian in their latest iteration.

If Pol Pot were alive they'd be running him in the mid terms...

:(

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150
Who needs reality when you have 'consensus', the lefts 'new evidence of proof'.

Ahhhhh ........ Gd5150 !
Trumpanzee's sensitive 'ButtCrack Boy'
Join your cretin friends for their daily 'circle jerk' .....
Wash your face ....

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 25, 2018, 04:35:36 PM
Ahhhhh ........ Gd5150 !
Trumpanzee's sensitive 'ButtCrack Boy'
Join your cretin friends for their daily 'circle jerk' .....
Wash your face ....

Consume some muriatic acid.

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on May 25, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
In case anyone wants to know the truth and not indulge in Alex Jones rants...

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/24/614028376/fact-check-no-james-clapper-didnt-admit-there-was-spying-on-trump-campaign

In 2016, Russian intelligence agents began reaching out to members of Trump's presidential campaign. They offered dirt on Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton, and "off-the-record" meetings with Russian officials. When the FBI got wind of this, it opened a counterintelligence investigation.

As part of investigators' desire to find out what was happening, they sent a confidential informant, Cambridge University professor Stefan Halper, to talk with three of Trump's campaign advisers.

One of them, George Papadopoulos, has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russians.

And now you know!

This is called ''spin''.  Clapper is so desperate he went on TV to confess, and try to offer up some phony explanation the media is only too happy to support.  You idiots will believe anything if it supports the narrative you've been told and so want to believe.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 25, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/389314-mcconnell-says-he-backs-mueller-probe-after-classified-briefing

Save all the nothing burger and Goodfellas laughing reaction images, I'm out of here for the weekend.

This might be meaningful if McConnell were a Trump supporter.  He's done everything he can to block Trump's agenda and help those attacking him, without doing so overtly. 

In plain English, McConnell is an enemy of Trump.  So yeah, a nothing burger - you called it.

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 25, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
This is called ''spin''.  Clapper is so desperate he went on TV to confess, and try to offer up some phony explanation the media is only too happy to support.  You idiots will believe anything if it supports the narrative you've been told and so want to believe.

It baffles me how they are so slavishly programmed and eager to exhibit such easily disabused lies.

I call it a form of political Tourette's syndrome.

Because in no uncertain terms this is a mental illness of some evident sociopathy and moreover (and most frighteningly) a group phenomenon as well.

It's the utter indifference they have to being filleted by the facts that really saddens me. They're like Ted Bunny in that respect - not good....

Jackstar

It's cool how this thread slowed down--I bet some folks are tired of all the #winning.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on May 26, 2018, 03:12:14 PM
It's cool how this thread slowed down--I bet some folks are tired of all the #winning.

I'm just tired of #