• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The most-obviously mentally ill guests

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, December 25, 2010, 12:30:12 PM

krzkat

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on January 11, 2011, 09:30:28 AM
Is that Dallas Thompson show floating out there anywhere?

I don't know if you are still monitoring this thread sicne it's been awhile since you posted this.  I just happened to log into an internet stream today and it was this episode.  I don't have all of it - I missed the first hour (?) but I did record it.  I'll see if I can upload the recording somewhere where you can access it - if you haven't heard it already.  If I am able to, I'll post the link here.

krzkat

This site has the Dallas Thompson interview.  You have to register but it's not a big deal and there is also a short commercial at the beginning of each stream.   Dallas comes on about 40 minutes into the first hour.  This file is hour one:

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/nPB2aOV0/Art_Bell__Coast_to_Coast_AM_-_.html

hour two: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/vAPjCFKR/Art_Bell__Coast_to_Coast_AM_-_.html

hour three:  http://www.4shared.com/mp3/UCVp78vd/Art_Bell__Coast_to_Coast_AM_-_.html

MikeJ

OMG, I am listening to the first hour before Dallas comes on, and I am already splitting at the seams from laughter.  That guy talking about his girlfriend Mariah and the guy talking about masturbation and the Soviet Union, almost had me spitting my coffee out of my mouth.

MikeJ

Is there any way to load those shows onto an iPhone, so I can listen whenever?

ChandlersDad

Pamela Stonebrooke - the alien Diva who loves sex with Reptilians who appear in her bedroom at night. She loves sex rough (thanks for sharing more than I needed to know, Pam) and find sex with human men dull after her nights of passionate Lizard Love!  In a past life, Pam was a Reptilian Warrier.  Actually, the 2 shows Art did with her in the 90's were very entertaining, but this lady just seemed too strange. It takes a certain lunacy to go on international radio and proclaim that you'll never go back to human men after having a big Lizard Man!  :o

Morgus

Quote from: ChandlersDad on November 04, 2012, 05:25:22 PM
Pamela Stonebrooke - the alien Diva who loves sex with Reptilians who appear in her bedroom at night. She loves sex rough (thanks for sharing more than I needed to know, Pam) and find sex with human men dull after her nights of passionate Lizard Love!  In a past life, Pam was a Reptilian Warrier.  Actually, the 2 shows Art did with her in the 90's were very entertaining, but this lady just seemed too strange. It takes a certain lunacy to go on international radio and proclaim that you'll never go back to human men after having a big Lizard Man!  :o
More info on Pamela Stonebrook here: http://www.ufowatchdog.com/pamela_stonebrooke.htm

L.A. jazz singer who claims to have ongoing sexual encounters with reptilians. Of course, this came after her astral projections and past life regressions where she saw herself "as one of a brotherhood of reptilian warriors facing a catastrophic event in which we perished together." She's written a book and is promoting her CD. Stonebrooke is reported to have attended several 'Bashar' channeling seesions in which reptilians were talked about...mmmm, wonder where she got the idea about alien lizards? What do you get when you combine a fifth of vodka and your pet iguana? I'm not sure, but I think I might have an idea. Credit where credit is due, Pamela does have one hell of a voice. She bills herself as The Intergalactic Diva.

choronzon333

Coast guest on 11-8-2012 Craig Hulet. I've talked to more coherent
Schizophrenic's on the street than this guy. WTF, if you are going to
be on Coast To Coast you should be certifiable sane not bat-shit crazy.

choronzon333

Sorry I meant Robert Potter, total nut job.

Eddie Coyle

Once you go green, scaly and slimy....

ItsOver

She gets the prize for the strangest way to self-promote herself.  She'd make a good match for the shameless Carnivora snake-oil conman.

McPhallus

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2012, 11:19:08 PM
She gets the prize for the strangest way to self-promote herself.  She'd make a good match for the shameless Carnivora snake-oil conman.

I too got the impression that the whole hot lizard love thing is just her particular (and peculiar) marketing angle, especially since her songs about sex with lizards.  After seeing pictures of her, I've a feeling the lizard fetish thing is just a cover for lesbian tendencies.

ChandlersDad

I truly do think Steve Quayle has a lot of "issues". He manages to usually keep himself somewhat coherent on C2C, but I've listened to him on religious programs, and he is certifiable, ranting, raving and crying about how the world will end in a week (it's always about a week from destruction) because the Lord is very wrathful and angry at the United States and all its sinful people who liked BEWITCHED in the 60's and watched BUFFY THE VAMPIRE KILLER and now even consider gay people to be actual human beings, rather than the spawn of Satan. The guy lets down all his defenses and just literally goes nuts on his religious broadcasts. He scares me. He is the kind of fanatic that can be easily used by a professional Bible Thumping Con man/politician.

ChewMouse

Quote from: ChandlersDad on November 10, 2012, 03:38:34 PM
I truly do think Steve Quayle has a lot of "issues". He manages to usually keep himself somewhat coherent on C2C, but I've listened to him on religious programs, and he is certifiable, ranting, raving and crying about how the world will end in a week (it's always about a week from destruction) because the Lord is very wrathful and angry at the United States and all its sinful people who liked BEWITCHED in the 60's and watched BUFFY THE VAMPIRE KILLER and now even consider gay people to be actual human beings, rather than the spawn of Satan. The guy lets down all his defenses and just literally goes nuts on his religious broadcasts. He scares me. He is the kind of fanatic that can be easily used by a professional Bible Thumping Con man/politician.
I used to think Quayle was just very depressed but now I think he shows a lot of schizoid tendencies, as evidenced by the things you said. I also tend to judge C2C guests by their websites and his is that crazy combo of dire Godly warnings and sales for colloidal silver and panic supplies.

He was supposed to be on with Wells Thursday night and it has to be one of two things: Quayle ended up refusing or Wells refused to have Quayle. There could've been a good reason on either side, but with Ian being fed-up with Quayle, I do wonder if Wells said, "No way." Maybe Quayle has slipped a little further toward madness.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: ChewMouse on November 10, 2012, 04:27:22 PM
I used to think Quayle was just very depressed but now I think he shows a lot of schizoid tendencies, as evidenced by the things you said. I also tend to judge C2C guests by their websites and his is that crazy combo of dire Godly warnings and sales for colloidal silver and panic supplies.

He was supposed to be on with Wells Thursday night and it has to be one of two things: Quayle ended up refusing or Wells refused to have Quayle. There could've been a good reason on either side, but with Ian being fed-up with Quayle, I do wonder if Wells said, "No way." Maybe Quayle has slipped a little further toward madness.

I always had the impression that Quayle and Wells were 2 peas in a pod. Wells seemed to always agree totally with everything Steve said (remember, Wells supposedly sells survival gear).

ItsOver

Quayle is a manic nut-case while Wells is just a depressed one.

ChewMouse

Quote from: ItsOver on November 10, 2012, 06:31:26 PM
Quayle is a manic nut-case while Wells is just a depressed one.
I think we'd better add substance abuse and/or dependence to Wells' diagnosis. And I don't care what the guy smokes, I just wish he wouldn't do it on the air. I'm tired of hearing him hit his bong and I'm tired of his increasing dopiness as the show progresses. Granted, he stayed sober last night, near as I could tell, but only two weeks ago I heard glass shatter right after a big inhalation.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ChewMouse on November 10, 2012, 06:37:53 PM
I think we'd better add substance abuse and/or dependence to Wells' diagnosis. And I don't care what the guy smokes, I just wish he wouldn't do it on the air. I'm tired of hearing him hit his bong and I'm tired of his increasing dopiness as the show progresses. Granted, he stayed sober last night, near as I could tell, but only two weeks ago I heard glass shatter right after a big inhalation.

Wells just drinks "proper cups of tea". Now, we don't know what's in that tea.

someguy

the dude is always clanking and banging shit while he's on the air, it's fucking annoying. is he cooking a 4 course meal while doing the show?

coaster

Quote from: someguy on November 13, 2012, 08:44:30 PM

the dude is always clanking and banging shit while he's on the air, it's fucking annoying. is he cooking a 4 course meal while doing the show?
haha.

JC Collins

Quote from: krzkat on September 11, 2012, 12:45:09 PM
This site has the Dallas Thompson interview.  You have to register but it's not a big deal and there is also a short commercial at the beginning of each stream.   Dallas comes on about 40 minutes into the first hour.  This file is hour one:

hour two: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/vAPjCFKR/Art_Bell__Coast_to_Coast_AM_-_.html

hour three:  http://www.4shared.com/mp3/UCVp78vd/Art_Bell__Coast_to_Coast_AM_-_.html

Those 4 share links are lame.

Other sites such as mediafire are far better, with less hassle & strings attached.

HAL 9000

Quote from: krzkat on September 11, 2012, 12:45:09 PM

Download all FOUR hours here in one file:
http://tinyurl.com/ar2cx4k

FallenSeraph

Quote from: someguy on November 13, 2012, 08:44:30 PM

This made me LOL so hard. In fact I'm still laughing.

Awww, damn I like the guy.

Pragmier

I had not heard the Thompson show but was on stream this morning - holy cow what a nut! Got me wondering what happened to him, and found this site http://www.strangerdimensions.com/2013/02/05/whatever-happened-to-dallas-thompson/. Guess he just disappeared?

Going to listen to this show later in the day while I work. Can't wait to hear this one! Thanks for the link Hal.

You believe he is smoking a bong on the air?
Guess all I can say is I would probably do the exact same thing if I had to take calls from Noari's audience for 4 hours. Hell, I'd probably pop a lude too. You'd have to!
If only Georje could pull a few bong rips, we might get to going somewhere. At least he wouldn't come off so dumb..

ziznak

where the fuck are you chew?? 

I enjoy Wells discombobulation and pothead demeanor.  His english accent and conspirophilia can be bothersome but I've found him fairly entertaining lately.

Sardondi

Quote from: ziznak on February 25, 2013, 01:16:14 PM...conspirophilia...
Brilliant! Still, wiht all his personality defects, I'd take 1000 of Wells before one Noory.

Yes, chewy, where has you beed?

herbalizer

Does anyone have he clip of Art and George Green? I'd love o hear it but the link posted is gone or invalid. I would really appreciate it.

Thompson almost made me lose control of the car because I was laughing at the insanity so hard. I always pictured him flying one of those personal helicopters from Mythbusters into the ice pack. For some reason that image almost killed me laughing.

John Lear. He's the king. The first show I listened to with Knapp had Lear on and they just discussed all the wackery with Area 51 and Bob Lazar. It was actually really interesting because Lear didn't devolve into absolute nuttery and instead talked about how the story broke and what happened with Lazar. Really good show, made me like Lear until I heard him later on and the insanity came through loud and clear.  Penn and Teller's Bullshit actually interviewed Lear. Really interesting to see him on TV. He didn't come off very well.

Al Bielek: The nutty old guy who claimed to have been part of the Philadelphia Experiment. This was a late 1990s show with Art and it was wonderful. All the best Coast shows always start out normal. You think to yourself "this guy might be legit" for the first hour. Then, after the break, it all goes nuts. Bielek is one of those. He seems sane and not out for a cash grab in the first hour. Then it descends into into batshit nuttery with the Montauk Project and time travel and aliens and all the wacky shit we know and love. No surprise he was affiliated with Preston Nichols at one point. The best part of this show was the callers. One guy, an Electrical Engineer, challenged him on some simple knowledge. Art pressed Bielek why he couldn't answer it. Bielek avoided the question and moved on. Great show.