• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

EvB

I actually enjoy GaGa, in small doses. But love her or love to hate her - this parody is FUNNY!

Perform This Way (Parody of "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga)

anagrammy

Quote from: EvB on June 23, 2011, 11:44:07 AM
I actually enjoy GaGa, in small doses. But love her or love to hate her - this parody is FUNNY!

Perform This Way (Parody of "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga)

Attention Marc Knight:  This is the Fort Rock and Roll Hall O'Shame Challenge - see if you can insert The FR Face You Love into all the Born This Way shots in the above clip.

This assignment, should you choose to accept, will establish you as the Grand PooBah of Fort Rock Mockery... 

Anagrammy

EvB

Quote from: anagrammy on June 23, 2011, 02:08:01 PM
Attention Marc Knight:  This is the Fort Rock and Roll Hall O'Shame Challenge - see if you can insert The FR Face You Love into all the Born This Way shots in the above clip.

This assignment, should you choose to accept, will establish you as the Grand PooBah of Fort Rock Mockery... 

Anagrammy

On NOT FAIR Ana!  A few stills, sure - but a FILM?  Even a short one . .  that's a lot of work!

Would be hilarious though.

Marc.  Marc.  Marc.  Marc.  Marc.  Marc.

anagrammy

Quote from: EvB on June 23, 2011, 03:12:05 PM
On NOT FAIR Ana!  A few stills, sure - but a FILM?  Even a short one . .  that's a lot of work!

Would be hilarious though.

Did you SEE how he put the Fort Rock face on the little camera that was taking a picture of the Fort Rockface...and the angle was perfect.  I figure Marc has a new baby coming so he may find himself doing night duty, pushing the cradle with his foot and nothing to do but paste faces....

Or not.

Ana

Marc.Knight

Quote from: anagrammy on June 23, 2011, 07:48:43 PM
Did you SEE how he put the Fort Rock face on the little camera that was taking a picture of the Fort Rockface...and the angle was perfect.  I figure Marc has a new baby coming so he may find himself doing night duty, pushing the cradle with his foot and nothing to do but paste faces....

Or not.

Ana

EvB is correct.  That's a little beyond my amateur abilities. :)   All the stuff I have created was done on-line, using web sites available to anyone.  How about this for a desk top?  ---shudder---

Harmness

It would certainly keep me from masturbating at the keyboard.

anagrammy

Quote from: Harmness on June 24, 2011, 05:29:17 PM
It would certainly keep me from masturbating at the keyboard.

Is it the gray hair, gray eyebrows, gray moustache, gray affect that's getting you down?

Ana :)

aldousburbank

When kids say it, it sounds heavy-

Something my 7-year old son said as we picked up the (junk) mail sounded true:  "I think that in the future, coupons will be money and money will be coupons."

About 2 years ago he was playing with toys and I was reading when he asked:  "Did a woman walk on the moon too or just a man?"

b_dubb

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 25, 2011, 02:23:15 PMSomething my 7-year old son said as we picked up the (junk) mail sounded true:  "I think that in the future, coupons will be money and money will be coupons.
what's the difference between fiat currency and coupons?  seriously.  i'm not setting up a joke here.  i want to know.  i suppose fiat currency is more widely accepted

aldousburbank

Quote from: b_dubb on June 25, 2011, 02:39:24 PM
what's the difference between fiat currency and coupons?  seriously.  i'm not setting up a joke here.  i want to know.  i suppose fiat currency is more widely accepted

Precisely.

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on June 25, 2011, 02:39:24 PM

Other than coupons are not considered legal currency, I dunno of much difference.

But to my way of thinking coupons are not necessarily a good thing. I am not much of an economist but underselling a product puts a downward pressure on all similar products and I would suspect potentially stop production of smaller business' competing products.

Currency does not have that effect. Although inflation can do some nasty damage too.

EvB

Quote from: Michael V. on June 18, 2011, 11:57:47 PM
Yikes.

Sent from my DROIDX

We're still tweaking about it. We simply don't DO tornadoes!

Hurricanes? sure- hail that ruins crops and damages buildings? yep.  ice storms that take out power - sometimes for days?  Oh yeah.  blizzards with drifts over your head - meh - so what else is new? Snow in late may and killing frosts in august?  Sure. Massive flooding? Check.    tornadoes!? - no way.

Take a look at this:  The path of the storm.

EvB

A website that is actually worse that C2C's

Makes my head hurt

http://industrialpainter.com/

anagrammy

Quote from: EvB on June 28, 2011, 12:51:37 PM

Makes my head hurt

Industrial Paint and Magic... adds new meaning to the word "overdesigned"

Ana

Makes my head hurt

Jesus!  My eye won't quit twitching!

aldousburbank

Random stupid thought extruding from a 50-year old mind: 

There are lots of stupid fucking ignorant people in this world and I don't care.  I have the heart, mind, and balls to still know I'm alive, and have, many times over, the fun and overall life experience that even the best among the zombie crowd will ever know.  So there, you shriveled up, boring excuses for higher primates.

<slightly embarrassed> There, I feel a little better now...

Marc.Knight

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 29, 2011, 08:38:58 AM
Random stupid thought extruding from a 50-year old mind: 

There are lots of stupid fucking ignorant people in this world and I don't care.  I have the heart, mind, and balls to still know I'm alive, and have, many times over, the fun and overall life experience that even the best among the zombie crowd will ever know.  So there, you shriveled up, boring excuses for higher primates.

<slightly embarrassed> There, I feel a little better now...

Interesting little collection of words peppered in there.   :)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Marc Knight on June 29, 2011, 09:09:34 AM

Interesting little collection of words peppered in there.   :)

Geez, I feel like I've authored the stupid hippie genital Da Vinci Code.  I guess that makes you Tom Hanks!

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 29, 2011, 09:49:58 AM
Geez, I feel like I've authored the stupid hippie genital Da Vinci Code.  I guess that makes you Tom Hanks!

If you sing it backwards, does become Satanic?? :P

onan

Life is like a box of extruding fucking balls.

b_dubb

Makes my head hurt

holy christ that's bad.  you should submit it to webpagesthatsuck.com

timpate

Lady Gaga. Am I the only one in the world that can't stand her? I think she is a no talent loud mouth. I also feel that she has nothing to bring to the music industry . She is whats wrong with music today. I understand the shock value but man she is way to damn much.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: timpate on June 29, 2011, 10:25:06 PM
Lady Gaga. Am I the only one in the world that can't stand her? I think she is a no talent loud mouth. I also feel that she has nothing to bring to the music industry . She is whats wrong with music today. I understand the shock value but man she is way to damn much.

I think she's fabulous,girlfriend!

Ok, enough with my sarcastic gay impersonation. Of course she's awful. She combines the most moronic and sleazy elements of Madonna with an outright thievery of what Dale Bozzio was doing with Missing Persons 30 years ago.

I wish Bill Hicks were alive to denigrate her and the society that allows her to beccome a "star".

Marc.Knight

Quote from: timpate on June 29, 2011, 10:25:06 PM

Manufactured.  Simplistic.  Carefully crafted to appeal to a global audience with the collective intelligence and self awareness of Oprah fans.

b_dubb

i don't like lady gag gag.  her music is unmusical.  she's a product of a marketing department and has had her soul surgically removed

onan

I dunno, I find her more thought provoking than Britney Spears, Shakira, Pink, Beyonce, or Tyler Swift (yes I had to look them up).

Not that is saying much. But I find her more artistic than those.

aldousburbank

Living the sheltered life that I do, I've never heard a note of the Gaga music, but I've seen the pics of the meat suit and clear acrylic dick shoes.  What more need I know?

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on June 30, 2011, 12:38:24 PM
I dunno, I find her more thought provoking than Britney Spears, Shakira, Pink, Beyonce, or Tyler Swift (yes I had to look them up).

Not that is saying much. But I find her more artistic than those.
Shakira is cool.  if for no other reason than she's going to college to get a BA in history