Author Topic: Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.  (Read 1785184 times)

Re: Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.
« Reply #19530 on: February 11, 2018, 10:51:31 PM »
I didn't know of this comedian until today.  But, this video doesn't provide any constructive criticism or effective feedback.  It basically just says she should give up and can't do it.  Not worth the bytes it is printed on!

She's a known plagarist hack. That's what most comedians think of her.

« Reply #19531 on: February 11, 2018, 11:03:42 PM »
Guests who use for bios and introductions  "known as a modern day Indiana Jones" - not that they can't be fun listening but 1) "Indiana Jones" was not real 2) "Indiana Jones" in the fiction movies and serial-novel adaptations was done in modern times. I'm ok with "real-life Indiana Jones" but not "modern day" claims.

« Reply #19532 on: February 11, 2018, 11:27:00 PM »
“Pig” best describes her. And it’s not about her average appearance. Like most female “comedians” these days,  it’s about being loud, obnoxious, “shocking” disgusting, and liberal. She’s a carbon copy of Samantha Bee. And Chelsea Handler. And there are others who I don’t feel like finding their names. None are funny. None are clever or original.

Carbon copy sounds like another term for joke thief...  ;)

« Reply #19533 on: February 12, 2018, 01:12:04 AM »
...!  She is not modeling; she is speaking.  Do we judge male comedians by their looks? (said to anyone)...

We would if it was claimed they are extremely good looking, when in fact they are below average

« Reply #19534 on: February 12, 2018, 04:06:26 AM »
We would if it was claimed they are extremely good looking, when in fact they are below average
Like I said, certain angles...
You know as soon as I get thin, fat will be in...

Dog Riding Horse
« Reply #19535 on: February 12, 2018, 04:51:45 AM »
Haha!!! Yippee-Kay-ay-yeh  Get along, little doggie.   :D :D

« Reply #19536 on: February 12, 2018, 10:10:48 AM »
Why?

Waking Up And Sounding British Is A Rare Disease
« Reply #19537 on: February 12, 2018, 05:50:20 PM »
This Arizona lady woke up and found herself talking like Pud.  It is a disease but probably not so rare!!!  LOL

Valley woman suffering from rare disease, wakes with British accent

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-west-valley/buckeye/valley-woman-suffering-from-rare-disease-wakes-with-british-accent

Re: Waking Up And Sounding British Is A Rare Disease
« Reply #19538 on: February 12, 2018, 07:44:49 PM »
This Arizona lady woke up and found herself talking like Pud.  It is a disease but probably not so rare!!!  LOL

Valley woman suffering from rare disease, wakes with British accent

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-west-valley/buckeye/valley-woman-suffering-from-rare-disease-wakes-with-british-accent

meh... could be worse you know...

« Reply #19539 on: February 12, 2018, 09:19:15 PM »
She's a known plagarist hack. That's what most comedians think of her.
Oh, bad!

« Reply #19540 on: February 12, 2018, 09:52:38 PM »
Oh, bad!

Yep. She stole some jokes, got famous...now what?!

« Reply #19541 on: February 12, 2018, 09:59:23 PM »
Like I said, certain angles...
You know as soon as I get thin, fat will be in...

I think I've figured this one out.  Angry Leftist women tend to be butt ugly hags, perhaps those commenting on her beauty were comparing her only within her peer group.

« Reply #19542 on: February 12, 2018, 10:21:33 PM »

« Reply #19543 on: February 13, 2018, 01:51:46 PM »
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/02/10/homestead-pastor-lewdness-incident-exposure/
An interesting, bizarre form of drug counseling or "just playing around."

« Reply #19545 on: February 15, 2018, 07:47:08 PM »
Abduction?

http://www.mynbc5.com/article/missing-whiteface-skier-found-in-california/17764938
I couldn't find an appropriate thread but I think I posted somewhere in the Paranormal or Paulides thread the other day. An odd story. Clyde covered it a bunch last night and had some callers from the area and familiar with search and rescue there and some truckers who dispute that a trucker would pick up someone in full ski gear and drive him across country after he passed out.
https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/snow-patrol-february-14-2018

« Reply #19546 on: February 15, 2018, 07:58:17 PM »
I couldn't find an appropriate thread but I think I posted somewhere in the Paranormal or Paulides thread the other day. An odd story. Clyde covered it a bunch last night and had some callers from the area and familiar with search and rescue there and some truckers who dispute that a trucker would pick up someone in full ski gear and drive him across country after he passed out.
Yeah, I heard Clyde talking about it last night.  Weird.

« Reply #19547 on: February 15, 2018, 07:59:56 PM »

Awrite - Gonna listen to some Clyde!  Thanx

« Reply #19548 on: February 15, 2018, 08:00:15 PM »

Watch the vid I posted in the Secureteam10 thread last night. ;)

« Reply #19549 on: February 15, 2018, 08:19:36 PM »
Awrite - Gonna listen to some Clyde!  Thanx
He makes a bit too much about him "being a firefighter." I've know some firefighters and while brave, etc they still are people and some drink and I'm sure some firefighters would use drugs (I could easily see an injury and than opiate addictions.) So the synthetic drug "theory" bandied about might be something? With enough booze or with certain drugs, even prescription ones, one could black-out still "operate" but not remember-- but for that number of days? Without more drinking or drugging?
As would some kind of fugue state from a head injury- but as Clyde mentions there should be some evidence of a head injury in that case. And wouldn't whatever trucker notice something like that? Here was the original article I saw on it.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=7327.msg1156447#msg1156447

« Reply #19550 on: February 15, 2018, 08:21:22 PM »

Wow this is weird. Gonna give this a listen. Funny he shows up in Sacramento just as Pud is leaving. What does it mean?

« Reply #19551 on: February 15, 2018, 08:33:24 PM »
Wow this is weird. Gonna give this a listen. Funny he shows up in Sacramento just as Pud is leaving. What does it mean?
The aliens who abducted him were at least merciful enough to not risk subjecting him to The Pud?

« Reply #19552 on: February 15, 2018, 08:54:14 PM »
Jeepers - that Skin Walker recording was weird. 

« Reply #19553 on: February 15, 2018, 09:40:36 PM »

Whiteface Mountain is on a small mountain road east of Lake Placid.  It is not on a main highway or anywhere close really.  If you check it on a map you will see that there is no east/west interstate anywhere close to it. I-87 runs north and south but it is probably 30 miles east (and several road changes) from Whiteface.

I had a freaky experience near there one night in 1977. I was driving to Plattsburgh from Lake Placid at night in the snow.  Came around a curve and there was a car upside down in the road with it’s lights on. Stopped, got out with 4” of snow on the road. No tire tracks, no footprints and no sign of anyone. I turned on the flashers, pushed the car towards the side of the road, and went to find a payphone to call the state police. Never did find out what had happened. (Before the era of cell phones). Found a phone in North Pole, Ny and headed back to warn any other drivers in the curvey road.

My guess is that someone drugged him (the fireman from Toronto) or he hit his head.

« Reply #19554 on: February 15, 2018, 09:48:16 PM »
Whiteface Mountain is on a small mountain road east of Lake Placid.  It is not on a main highway or anywhere close really.  If you check it on a map you will see that there is no east/west interstate anywhere close to it. I-87 runs north and south but it is probably 30 miles east (and several road changes) from Whiteface.

I had a freaky experience near there one night in 1977. I was driving to Plattsburgh from Lake Placid at night in the snow.  Came around a curve and there was a car upside down in the road with it’s lights on. Stopped, got out with 4” of snow on the road. No tire tracks, no footprints and no sign of anyone. I turned on the flashers, pushed the car towards the side of the road, and went to find a payphone to call the state police. Never did find out what had happened. (Before the era of cell phones). Found a phone in North Pole, Ny and headed back to warn any other drivers in the curvey road.

My guess is that someone drugged him (the fireman from Toronto) or he hit his head.

Human trafficking? Secret FBI program? ???

« Reply #19555 on: February 15, 2018, 09:55:11 PM »

Weird story. So it was still snowing, I guess the car must have been there a bit and it snowed over the tracks?
I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't have road-flares and a CB radio, at least the emergency kind with the magnetic antenna and cigarette-lighter power. 

« Reply #19556 on: February 15, 2018, 09:58:01 PM »
Weird story. So it was still snowing, I guess the car must have been there a bit and it snowed over the tracks?
I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't have road-flares and a CB radio, at least the emergency kind with the magnetic antenna and cigarette-lighter power.

I doesn't matter because his memory is faulty and his brain is probably making half of it up. ;)

« Reply #19557 on: February 15, 2018, 10:20:15 PM »
Ha!  A Cobra with a mag antenna to slap on the roof.  "Breaker, Breaker..."

"Yee ha!"

« Reply #19558 on: February 15, 2018, 10:26:26 PM »

No tracks at all. Usually if there are tracks and then it snows you can still see the original tracks as depressions. And this wasn’t a blowing snow.  It was just a fluffy dry kind of snow that was really only falling in the notch between Wilmington and Lake Placid.

I was driving an Air Force blue Dodge window van with 3 other guys.  We looked for flares or a flashlight and couldn’t find anything. This was years before the Olympics and well before ski season so there was nothing open - not even the one seasonal motel across from Whiteface.

And we never saw them in the side of the road in either direction.

« Reply #19559 on: February 15, 2018, 10:31:49 PM »
Ha!  A Cobra with a mag antenna to slap on the roof.  "Breaker, Breaker..."

"Yee ha!"
"This heres Rubber Ducky, we got ourselves a convoy, come back?"