• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why doesn't Coast To Coast post an upcoming schedule any longer?

Started by 999, June 17, 2010, 08:31:53 PM

Right now, the upcoming schedule lists tonight's guests and tomorrow's. That's it, and seems to be a pattern.

Do you think they have difficulty getting guests nowadays?

Supernormal

Yep, they likely have booking problems. Hence the voice expert last Friday night. He would have been better on "Good Morning, Cincinnati", but it was good to hear that Peter O'Toole is alive and well. The unavailability of on-topic guests might be the real cause of the show's "new direction".

EvB

Quote from: Supernormal on June 17, 2010, 11:11:12 PM
Yep, they likely have booking problems. Hence the voice expert last Friday night. He would have been better on "Good Morning, Cincinnati",  The unavailability of on-topic guests might be the real cause of the show's "new direction".

This is one of those vicious circles.  Credible people don't want to go on c2c because of the quality issue - no quality guests lowers the quality of the show - then even fewer people want to come on . . . .

Supernormal

Quote from: EvB on June 20, 2010, 09:58:21 AM
This is one of those vicious circles.  Credible people don't want to go on c2c because of the quality issue - no quality guests lowers the quality of the show - then even fewer people want to come on . . . .

That's a perfect explanation. The same kind of process likely applies to sponsors too.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on June 20, 2010, 09:58:21 AM
maybe i'm tired or something, but every post i read is cracking me up tonight.  +1 for u.